Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226865 times)
Luckylui

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:38:14 PM

OP,

Can you list the people on the front page with missing funds?

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:58:14 PM

There have been some "fake" Syscoin legal donation addresses floating around, please note we've created the one and only "real" one if you'd like to help us out:

Donate to Syscoin Legal: 17DoGVyLwWQBwmCYUn14QXQowvoAKXqBpE

Last thing we need is more people being scammed  Angry but we do apprecite any contributions. For more info on this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg9435007#msg9435007. You'll see this in all our team sigs too now.
Guys, you need to team up with Ferdous. In terms for funds collected for legal fees and the whole case would make a stronger case if you combine your evidences.
MintpalInvestigator

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:24:23 PM

There have been some "fake" Syscoin legal donation addresses floating around, please note we've created the one and only "real" one if you'd like to help us out:

Last thing we need is more people being scammed  Angry but we do apprecite any contributions. For more info on this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg9435007#msg9435007. You'll see this in all our team sigs too now.
Guys, you need to team up with Ferdous. In terms for funds collected for legal fees and the whole case would make a stronger case if you combine your evidences.
Ferdous here. Dan and I already teamed up. We are also using the same law firm. Feel free to donate to either fund.

SYScoin team took the lead in litigation and kudos to them for that! Mintpal followed their lead. There was also another charge made against Moolah by me personally related to Moolah pie fraud.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:42:57 PM

Last thing we need is more people being scammed  Angry but we do apprecite any contributions. For more info on this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg9435007#msg9435007. You'll see this in all our team sigs too now.
Ferdous here. Dan and I already teamed up. We are also using the same law firm. Feel free to donate to either fund.

SYScoin team took the lead in litigation and kudos to them for that! Mintpal followed their lead. There was also another charge made against Moolah by me personally related to Moolah pie fraud.
Thanks man, combined effort should bring that crook down.
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:39:03 AM

100% we both fully appreciate the impact this situation has on the entire digital currency community. I agree with Ferd- donate to whichever address you like- in the end it's all going to the same cause which is justice for all affected. I wanted to post an "official" SYS btc donation address so no one could post scam donation addresses claiming to be collecting on our behalf.

The outcome of the SYS case and the evidence presented there will only strengthen Mintpal's claim/case. We are working as a community on this, and that's how we'll win it too. There are good reasons we're both using Selachii LLP- who are also responsible for litigation in the Mt.Gox case. We're very serious about seeing both cases (SYS and Mintpal) through to their conclusion, and working with each other to get to that conclusion as soon as legally feasible.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:11:03 AM

Hey maybe I should tell you all what happened to me; I used to be a trader on MP exchange selling/buying Darkcoins. However, when MP was moving to V2 I took what I had and moved it to my wallet I had around 14,500 Darkcoins and .01 BTC "Only moved my Darkcoins" Then problems started to happened I did not care about my .01BTC much since I started to see people having problems with withdrawing their coins out of MP exchange. When they allowed people for a very short time to withdraw their coins I went back to take what's left which was 0.01 BTC what I saw was my 14,500 Darkcoins I got worried that what if my coins in my wallet disappear so I transferred that again I have my Darkcoins 2x but never my BTC!

I sent emails to Moolah & MPexchange no response what so ever, I know these coins don't belong to me since I am now sure that my 1st Darkcoins are safe because I moved it to Bitstamp after selling my Darkcoins on Cryptsy probably a month ago and the 2nd 14,500 are still sitting in my wallet and I have no idea what to do with them. I  know it's not mine but again no one wanna claim it "MP or Moolah". I just recently created a twitter account tried to contact them both but as if I don't exist lol.

P.S ~ I don't have much computer skills or use twitter or be able to create Masternodes, also don't ask me about making deals please ohh and ignore my not so good English

Also when I say wallet I mean another exchange!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:54:45 AM

Hey maybe I should tell you all what happened to me; I used to be a trader on MP exchange selling/buying Darkcoins. However, when MP was moving to V2 I took what I had and moved it to my wallet I had around 14,500 Darkcoins and .01 BTC "Only moved my Darkcoins" Then problems started to happened I did not care about my .01BTC much since I started to see people having problems with withdrawing their coins out of MP exchange. When they allowed people for a very short time to withdraw their coins I went back to take what's left which was 0.01 BTC what I saw was my 14,500 Darkcoins I got worried that what if my coins in my wallet disappear so I transferred that again I have my Darkcoins 2x but never my BTC!

I sent emails to Moolah & MPexchange no response what so ever, I know these coins don't belong to me since I am now sure that my 1st Darkcoins are safe because I moved it to Bitstamp after selling my Darkcoins on Cryptsy probably a month ago and the 2nd 14,500 are still sitting in my wallet and I have no idea what to do with them. I  know it's not mine but again no one wanna claim it "MP or Moolah". I just recently created a twitter account tried to contact them both but as if I don't exist lol.

P.S ~ I don't have much computer skills or use twitter or be able to create Masternodes, also don't ask me about making deals please ohh and ignore my not so good English

I have to commend you on your honesty.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Werg

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:26:31 AM

still missing 1.93btc… Angry
yanganle

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:33:08 AM

still missing 1.026BTC  Embarrassed
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:39:37 AM

STILL MISSING 7 BITCOINS AND 32000 BLACK COINS

Do you have Screen?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
SpainCoinDev

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:26:48 AM

I have to commend you on your honesty.
Yeah. I think more people also said 2x withdrawals were possible, a while ago. But there are some things you should take into account:
 - Ryan could have bought accounts and/or paid them to say the bug is real (unlikely, though)
 - It's not "either the bug is real or ryan is a scammer", it's probably both, which will only be more confusing when determining what's there, what ryan might have grabbed for himself and what's owed.
 - Add to that confusion the coins from moolah and syscoin, which ryan has probably mixed with everything else... it gets messy.
 - The confusion is intentional to help him rob as much as possible. Given his history, we have to assume that anything that helps him steal and create smoke screens was premeditated.
 - (unrelated to mintpal) The PIE funds raised were burned in a bad business (moolah) but not only that, it's apparent now that he's been burning cash on expensive toys (the car photos could be real, the stuff bought for Chelsea and so on). And he's gonna get away with that because let's face it if you invest in such an illegal unregulated securities scam by some unknown guy who turns out to be a serial scammer, you must be pretty clueless, gullible and reluctant to start litigation.

BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:41:20 PM

100% we both fully appreciate the impact this situation has on the entire digital currency community. I agree with Ferd- donate to whichever address you like- in the end it's all going to the same cause which is justice for all affected. I wanted to post an "official" SYS btc donation address so no one could post scam donation addresses claiming to be collecting on our behalf.

The outcome of the SYS case and the evidence presented there will only strengthen Mintpal's claim/case. We are working as a community on this, and that's how we'll win it too. There are good reasons we're both using Selachii LLP- who are also responsible for litigation in the Mt.Gox case. We're very serious about seeing both cases (SYS and Mintpal) through to their conclusion, and working with each other to get to that conclusion as soon as legally feasible.

Great that you are both doing this.  Good luck to you and any support you need you got it from me.

Blocka
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:44:55 PM

OP,

Can you list the people on the front page with missing funds?

sorry it's too convoluted right now trying to match up missing coins and any returns that have happened, but just scroll back through the pages it's all listed by people there.

can do a tally next time something big happens and account for coins after a certain date though
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:45:34 PM

Can you post some screenshots or something to show what you are presenting?
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:56:53 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 02:13:16 PM by BagHolder010

Can you post some screenshots or something to show what you are presenting?

[/img]

Yes, I had to learn from a youtube video lol.
Can someone tell me how can I post images here? It says [img] [img]  Huh

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/673/OE7F20.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/674/YZR62s.jpg

I figured something out thanks to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Xf6AGHOX0

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
lelerele

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

still missing 23.39 BTC  Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/1kKlFiC.png
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

still missing 23.39 BTC  Shocked

are you friggin' nuts leaving that kind of money on there?

Luckylui

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:35:57 PM

still missing 23.39 BTC  Shocked

I don't even have a "option" to withdraw my BTC. Just a comment box!!! I am waiting for my 12 BTC.

Balances

User Notes

Please use the following box to enter any details of issues you are seeing with your account.

Account notes will be reviewed regularly, and you will be contacted with either a resolution, or a request for more information.

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:42:55 PM

still missing 23.39 BTC  Shocked

I don't even have a "option" to withdraw my BTC. Just a comment box!!! I am waiting for my 12 BTC.

Balances

User Notes

Please use the following box to enter any details of issues you are seeing with your account.

Account notes will be reviewed regularly, and you will be contacted with either a resolution, or a request for more information.

good luck man. hope it works out.

Nomercy82

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

Yeah. I think more people also said 2x withdrawals were possible, a while ago. But there are some things you should take into account

The double withdrawal bug first came to our knowledge some time ago, when the moolah V2 platform was running, I spoke to Ryan on the phone and alerted him of it at that precise time as well.

I'll need to dig out my call logs and find out exactly when it was, but it was roughly 3 months ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: