Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170883 times)
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:34:40 PM

Since now that you have a major update, can you please return all the bitcoin that we invested into upgrade? So we get a chance to choose other upgrade that we wish instead of the one getting nerfed badly.

I guess that wont happen, since the effect was bought and used and gold isnt going to be wiped. He wrote that the amount of updates you will have will be corresponding to updated prices.

Anyway everything for btc is going to be nerfed

And ToS says:

"We offer no form of refund on purchases made on this website. Every upgrade is a final purchase, and we encourage you to think twice before making a purchase. These upgrades are considered Virtual Goods and will be delivered to your on-site account. Upgrades on this site should not be considered as an investment opportunity but rather as a final product. We do not encourage you make purchases with the promise of any form of lucrative return in the future.

You acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions when using our website. "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:59:34 PM

Since now that you have a major update, can you please return all the bitcoin that we invested into upgrade? So we get a chance to choose other upgrade that we wish instead of the one getting nerfed badly.

Please read Maxpaynezzz response as well.

My initial plan was to wipe every upgrade and resource, and restock all deposits.
Returning all Bitcoin balances might still be an option. However, bear in mind that this would require a total reset of accounts seeing as it is not possible to decide how much gold you earned as a result of upgrading and/or purchasing boosts.

I will consider this as an option if more people request it though.
Feneusens

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:12:51 PM

My initial plan was to wipe every upgrade and resource, and restock all deposits.
Returning all Bitcoin balances might still be an option. However, bear in mind that this would require a total reset of accounts seeing as it is not possible to decide how much gold you earned as a result of upgrading and/or purchasing boosts.

Well, wiping everything would be unfair either, people have spend many time on it. What about return all bitcoin balance, return 25% of all gold including the one used for upgrades. If 25% is too much then it can be lower, its like a little head start for hard work and testing out your game Smiley.

MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:15:25 PM

Well, wiping everything would be unfair either, people have spend many time on it. What about return all bitcoin balance, return 25% of all gold including the one used for upgrades. If 25% is too much then it can be lower, its like a little head start for hard work and testing out your game Smiley.

I will definetely keep your suggestion in mind as a solution! I'm against wiping everything myself seeing as some have spent 2 weeks in this site already.
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:22:41 PM

I will definetely keep your suggestion in mind as a solution! I'm against wiping everything myself seeing as some have spent 2 weeks in this site already.

Heh 2 weeks ;p
Here since 1st day of alpha.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:25:04 PM

Heh 2 weeks ;p

Yea good point! But all that got wiped (along with my memory, apparently Roll Eyes )
jsig

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

Heh 2 weeks ;p

Dont lie Maxx  ;-)

Any word on easybitco.in?
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:00:14 PM

Soory i can't understand
This my stats:

Worker details
Workers: 4
Mine carts: 1
Pickaxe level: 3
Equipment level: 3
Mine details
Gold ores: 1
Iron ores: 0
Coal ores: 0
Gem ores: 0
Chambers: 5

Can u keep that my stats or will i lose them??
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:04:44 PM

Soory i can't understand
This my stats:

Worker details
Workers: 4
Mine carts: 1
Pickaxe level: 3
Equipment level: 3
Mine details
Gold ores: 1
Iron ores: 0
Coal ores: 0
Gem ores: 0
Chambers: 5

Can u keep that my stats or will i lose them??

It will be programmatically decided by a script, but you will most likely be losing 1 equipment & 1 chamber.
Anuanu

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:00:11 PM

As I mentioned, I initially wanted to reset account completely but have moved away from this idea. It seems a little unfair to reduce all your hard work to ashes. However, some resetting will be implemented and it will be described below:
* The amount of resources you have will be removed entirely. (Iron, Coal & Gems)
* 1-2 non-gold producing upgrades will be deducted.
* Gold balance will stay the same.
* Bitcoin balances will stay the same.
* Your referrals will not be removed

I completely disagree with this reset. Not because of the "hard" work but because some of us(like myself) have invested bitcoins(reguardless of the amount) into this and you're telling us all that you will take away someone that we in sense have purchased WITHOUT a refund or compensation of any sort.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:15:25 PM

As I mentioned, I initially wanted to reset account completely but have moved away from this idea. It seems a little unfair to reduce all your hard work to ashes. However, some resetting will be implemented and it will be described below:
* The amount of resources you have will be removed entirely. (Iron, Coal & Gems)
* 1-2 non-gold producing upgrades will be deducted.
* Gold balance will stay the same.
* Bitcoin balances will stay the same.
* Your referrals will not be removed

I completely disagree with this reset. Not because of the "hard" work but because some of us(like myself) have invested bitcoins(reguardless of the amount) into this and you're telling us all that you will take away someone that we in sense have purchased WITHOUT a refund or compensation of any sort.

I understand your concern. There is a small chance that I will let you all keep the cheap upgrades (as a sort of prize for participating in the early beta days), but at the moment - this is where I stand. Keep in mind though, that it has always been part of the terms for this beta testing, that a reset of accounts might occur. I have even kept the ToS as simple as possible, without any complex texts, so that people can understand exactly what they are joining up for.

The word "compensation" rings a bell and I have made a quick decision. Users will be refunded the amount of Bitcoin that the upgrades I deduct costs (at this time). The Bitcoin will be added to your in-game balances. I am trying to be as fair as possible and I definetely listen to my users to provide them the best experience. Not trying to rip-off anyone - only trying to make it equally fair for the future users than the current ones.

EDIT: I have updated the original post to reflect this decision.
risk91

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:39:15 PM

so as soon again, will launch mybitmine??
or ends of beta mode??
hhe...
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:41:24 PM

or ends of beta mode??
hhe...

It is not the end of beta - only a big update Smiley
risk91

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:45:38 PM

or ends of beta mode??
hhe...

ow i think this is the end of beta..

what happen with other resource bro??
you make new algorithm for resource??
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:47:54 PM

or ends of beta mode??
hhe...

ow i think this is the end of beta..

what happen with other resource bro??
you make new algorithm for resource??

Yes, as described in the original post - resources will be changed to 1 per ore. There is currently way too many resources in circulation, which does not make any sense for this site.
risk91

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:09:16 PM

Yes, as described in the original post - resources will be changed to 1 per ore. There is currently way too many resources in circulation, which does not make any sense for this site.

ow yeah..
my lucky,i'm not yet finish until that resource..
aowkwoakowakoawkwaokowa...

keep hard working bro... Wink
Anuanu

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:52:02 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 07:36:24 PM by Anuanu

Quote from: MyBitMine
Users will be refunded the amount of Bitcoin that the upgrades I deduct costs (at this time). The Bitcoin will be added to your in-game balances.

That sounds alot better. Earning back the gold/coal/iron/gems is not a concern but the bitcoins are. Again, regardless of the amount.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:59:24 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 08:10:36 PM by MyBitMine

Quote from: MyBitMine
Users will be refunded the amount of Bitcoin that the upgrades I deduct costs (at this time). The Bitcoin will be added to your in-game balances.

That sounds alot better. Earning back the gold/coal/iron/gems is not a concern but the bitcoins are. Again, regardless of the amount.

I bet you're interested in knowing this as well.

* I have decided to not remove upgrades. Count it as a part of joining the beta early and received the upgrades cheap. *
However, I have moved the upgrade to Friday (tomorrow).

EDIT: I'm bored and might as well do some of the upgrade today. Will start do it in 20 minutes.
kingsbitcoins

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

I am happy to hear about the referral contest BUT you need to be Premium to honestly win anything.
So how many places is there gonna be for winners, places?  I think you should just reduced the ores earn.. not completely take it.  I mean round it down to 100-1000 off percent on the ores.  Example 50000 iron to 500.  Just a thought. 
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:11:40 PM

I am happy to hear about the referral contest BUT you need to be Premium to honestly win anything.
So how many places is there gonna be for winners, places?  I think you should just reduced the ores earn.. not completely take it.  I mean round it down to 100-1000 off percent on the ores.  Example 50000 iron to 500.  Just a thought. 

Being premium will definetely be a bonus since you get referrals for free. However, the current top referer is not a premium member as far as I can see right now.

And reducing balances could have been an option yes, but I have already removed it entirely by now. You will start earning them back again soon enough though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: