Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
lele77

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:27:24 AM

please don't turn in scam mybitmine is very nice faucet today i invest some coins and now my stats is 40 gold and 115 iron and i keep going  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol dont turn scam, i like how you say please, but i think the guy is maybe still sick with flu

Hello Support the gold aren't rising again thise morning...Can U check it up please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:33:36 AM

please don't turn in scam mybitmine is very nice faucet today i invest some coins and now my stats is 40 gold and 115 iron and i keep going  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol dont turn scam, i like how you say please, but i think the guy is maybe still sick with flu

Hello Support the gold aren't rising again thise morning...Can U check it up please

Ah yes of course will take a look at it.
Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Mining should be back now.
lele77

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:02:36 AM

please don't turn in scam mybitmine is very nice faucet today i invest some coins and now my stats is 40 gold and 115 iron and i keep going  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ah yes of course will take a look at it.
Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Mining should be back now.

Yhap it work's again... TNK's very much Wink Wink Wink
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:55:10 PM

UPDATE

Guys my sinceres apologies but I am still rather sick.
However, after the weekend I have to get some work down and I will respond to all of your messages.
I will also post an update here to keep you informed on what is going to happen with the future of MyBitMine.

Please have patience untill Monday and I will let you all in on what is going on.
Thank you very much and
Happy Mining!

I think you virtually transferred the flu to me. Bastard  Cheesy

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:09:19 PM

I can't seem to access MyBitMine for couple hours now Sad
I mean I can, but the time to load is enormous:0
Cantab

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

was able to start my last mining about 35 mins ago, now page won't load again, just need to wait for admin to reset things i guess
need to give the man bit of a chance, doing it all on his own and not being well, he'll get there Smiley
Patience is a virtue  Wink
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:49:05 AM

I noticed a new bug that popped up.  My time between captchas is 1:37:30 and on the count down timer it only says 37:30. It still mines for the full 1:37:30 but when the 37:30 timer counts down to 0, it just continuously reloads the page until it is time for the captcha to be entered again.
marioumarios400

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:23:06 AM

Time until next mining action

1 day 21h 1m 37s     Kiss Kiss you can join Cryptonator and go to dogecoin litecoin bitcoin faucet get claim some coins and then change them to bitcoin and put them in MyBitMine
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:08:42 AM

UPDATE
Morning guys.

I have fixed the issue with the timer being behind 1 hour. If you have not guessed so already, this was caused by daylight savings time.

EDIT: Okay my bad. I don't know where my mind just went but DST is not yet. I will look futher into it, Mawo.

I will handle payouts as well as contract dividends later today.
Another update is coming along after those have been handled.
No site upgrades yet though.

Happy Mining!
lele77

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:14:00 AM

UPDATE
Morning guys.

I have fixed the issue with the timer being behind 1 hour. If you have not guessed so already, this was caused by daylight savings time.

EDIT: Okay my bad. I don't know where my mind just went but DTS is not yet. I will look futher into it, Mawo.

Happy Mining!

Hello support is it normal that I must wait 1 hour instad of 10 minutes???
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:16:09 AM

@ Mawo && MrSaten:
What timezone do you guys live in? And have you entered summer time yet?

@Lele:
Is this still an issue? I was messing with the timers a few moments ago.
lele77

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:24:45 AM

@ Mawo && MrSaten:

@Lele:

started working good again....
marioumarios400

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:05:38 AM

UPDATE
Morning guys.

EDIT: Okay my bad. I don't know where my mind just went but DST is not yet. I will look futher into it, Mawo.

Happy Mining!

what update? and when?
Mawo123

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:44:42 PM

@ Mawo && MrSaten:

@Lele:

I live in EST. the issue is fixed now for me. And we have now.
laharl

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

i have a little problem with the captcha, when it asks me for the fourth letter always says me that i typed an incorrect captcha, and i know that i type the correct letter
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:19:22 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

As promised, here is a quick update on what is going on behind the screen. As you know, I have had a down time period with the flu but I am getting better every day. This has however resulted in a couple of issues for you guys and I have tried to stay ahead of things as much as possible.

During the time I have realized a couple of things about the site. One important thing is that it is progressing faster than I expected (even without me really doing any advertisement at all), and I have decided to bring in a new team player. I have already got in touch with a person that I trust and previously worked with on a different project (which we decided to close due to the lack of profitabilty).

This guy is now our head developer and will be working on getting things back to normal. It will be a while before you guys see any changes though. His first task is to get familiar with the website script and functionality, as well as the coding style. Next up, he might decide to rewrite everything to make it cleaner.

Once these initial things are over, that's when the Market will come into focus. I was personally unable to come up with a proper solution for the fixing the bugs in the Market, and then he will get a go at it.

So what does this all mean for you guys? Well, other than having to wait a little while for the site to get back on the right tracks, not really much. I will still be here to answer all of your questions (starting tomorrow), and all of your lovely suggestions are still met with a warm greeting. Payouts will be handled quicker now though, and you will also see an increase in my response time here (unless I am sleeping that is). We will also move the server from Windows to Linux - hopefully that will fix this super annoying problem with mining stopping.

I will finally have time for planning proper advertisement and hopefully we will see a ton of new users. This also means that some point a server upgrade is needed. It is some time in the future though,  but both the change to Linux and the upgrade (if they don't happen at once) will most likely require at least a couple of hours if not a day to process. I will however announce everything here as per usual.

Also, as I promised earlier on, I will reply to ALL messages tomorrow (Monday) that required replies while I have been sick.

I have paid the transaction to Coinsplit now, and you should see dividends incoming soon.
Mawo123

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:30:05 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

As promised, here is a quick update on what is going on behind the screen. As you know, I have had a down time period with the flu but I am getting better every day. This has however resulted in a couple of issues for you guys and I have tried to stay ahead of things as much as possible.

During the time I have realized a couple of things about the site. One important thing is that it is progressing faster than I expected (even without me really doing any advertisement at all), and I have decided to bring in a new team player. I have already got in touch with a person that I trust and previously worked with on a different project (which we decided to close due to the lack of profitabilty).

This guy is now our head developer and will be working on getting things back to normal. It will be a while before you guys see any changes though. His first task is to get familiar with the website script and functionality, as well as the coding style. Next up, he might decide to rewrite everything to make it cleaner.

Once these initial things are over, that's when the Market will come into focus. I was personally unable to come up with a proper solution for the fixing the bugs in the Market, and then he will get a go at it.

So what does this all mean for you guys? Well, other than having to wait a little while for the site to get back on the right tracks, not really much. I will still be here to answer all of your questions (starting tomorrow), and all of your lovely suggestions are still met with a warm greeting. Payouts will be handled quicker now though, and you will also see an increase in my response time here (unless I am sleeping that is). We will also move the server from Windows to Linux - hopefully that will fix this super annoying problem with mining stopping.

I will finally have time for planning proper advertisement and hopefully we will see a ton of new users. This also means that some point a server upgrade is needed. It is some time in the future though,  but both the change to Linux and the upgrade (if they don't happen at once) will most likely require at least a couple of hours if not a day to process. I will however announce everything here as per usual.

Also, as I promised earlier on, I will reply to ALL messages tomorrow (Monday) that required replies while I have been sick.

I have paid the transaction to Coinsplit now, and you should see dividends incoming soon.

Funny you mentioned mining stoping because it kinda has Tongue
marioumarios400

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:56:17 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

Kiss Kiss Smiley Smiley keep up buddy Smiley
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:20:12 PM

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys!

Awesome work! Great to see you back and to see the way that the site has been growing this quickly. Looking forward to more updates with the new dev Cheesy

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:26:18 PM

mining paused again  Undecided Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: