Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 06:08:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 167775 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:15:47 AM

What if there was a mining contract system that worked between players. For example, I pay 1000 gold for a person who listed themselves as a miner offering to mine for me. Whenever they click, it basically works as me clicking with my stats and upgrades, except I'm paying someone to do it for me.

You could incorporate a system so that it checks whether the worker/player made say, 200 clicks, in the past week. If they do, they get paid, and if not, they don't receive gold and the gold (or most of it) is returned to the person who bought the worker.

Could be a way to help new players earn at the start and get other players more gold without them having to click a lot.

WOW i must say that is a crazy good idea, would sort of be like that site, i forget its name its late here in my area lol. The site im reffering to lets people rent bitcoin miners for certain time frames

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:13:24 AM

@xPooky

Dude how the hell did you upgrade suddenly so fast? :O
Nice earnings btw Smiley
More than double off mine Sad x'D

@MyBitMine

So our accounts will be reset to what date approx?
Will the bitcoins spend in our account from then till now still be there?

Also,
THIS ONLY AFTER YOU FIXED THIS
Would you be so kind so share the information about the bug that was abused?
This so that I get an idea about possible other bugs and I can keep an eye out, I rather report bug asap than going through another reset thanks to some dickheads
Bug of negative again maybe ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:12:41 AM

@xPooky

Dude how the hell did you upgrade suddenly so fast? :O
Nice earnings btw Smiley
More than double off mine Sad x'D

@MyBitMine

So our accounts will be reset to what date approx?
Will the bitcoins spend in our account from then till now still be there?

Also,
THIS ONLY AFTER YOU FIXED THIS
Would you be so kind so share the information about the bug that was abused?
This so that I get an idea about possible other bugs and I can keep an eye out, I rather report bug asap than going through another reset thanks to some dickheads
all of the market was sold and i got about 10M gold Smiley

lele77

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:58:21 AM

Hello,

isn't there a chance to make a double CAPTCHA???

some how can help

How offen do you reset the game... because I've lost half of the gold about 600 and for the upgrade are important....

THK U and good look
MyBitMine

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:25:42 PM

Okay, accounts have been reset and cheaters dealt with. I have not had time to go through multi-accounters yet, but those will be dealt with soon as well.

If you think I removed your acc. by accident, do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss this.
Also, if your deposit has been lost - please contact me with your transaction hash.

What if there was a mining contract system that worked between players. For example, I pay 1000 gold for a person who listed themselves as a miner offering to mine for me. Whenever they click, it basically works as me clicking with my stats and upgrades, except I'm paying someone to do it for me.

You could incorporate a system so that it checks whether the worker/player made say, 200 clicks, in the past week. If they do, they get paid, and if not, they don't receive gold and the gold (or most of it) is returned to the person who bought the worker.

Could be a way to help new players earn at the start and get other players more gold without them having to click a lot.

That's not a bad idea at all! I can see this really bringing the site up.
I will work on this after the market and St. Bernard Lake is up and running again.
Thank you for your suggestion, keep 'em coming!

Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that

I will consider this - might complicate things though but not necessarily a bad idea Smiley

Hello,

some how can help

Hmm can you explain this in more details?
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:30:20 PM

@MyBitMine

Great work there buddy!
Went super smooth this intervention Smiley

I would also like to present myself for Alpha-testing.
I'm a student in applied technologie.
Debugging and tracking bugs we do on daily basis Smiley
If something ever needs to be tested before putting it online, always welcome to contact me Smiley

EDIT:
I just saw this suggestion:
"Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that"

I would strongly recommend you from refraining to add this option.
Seeing that you already have a problem with multi-accounts.
This will only provide those who want to gain btc like that to try even harder, and they will always succeed.
If I could vote, I would say no to this.

@Fildza
If you want to do those giveaways.
Get cashed-out first and use that to present you giveaways Smiley
MyBitMine

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:40:45 PM

EDIT:
"Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that"

This will only provide those who want to gain btc like that to try even harder, and they will always succeed.

Yup that is why I said I would consider it. However, it is not necessarily a bad suggestion. There might be a way.

And I will keep you in mind for alpha testing.
lele77

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:52:53 PM

Okay, accounts have been reset and cheaters dealt with. I have not had time to go through multi-accounters yet, but those will be dealt with soon as well.

If you think I removed your acc. by accident, do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss this.
Also, if your deposit has been lost - please contact me with your transaction hash.

That's not a bad idea at all! I can see this really bringing the site up.
I will work on this after the market and St. Bernard Lake is up and running again.
Thank you for your suggestion, keep 'em coming!

Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that

I will consider this - might complicate things though but not necessarily a bad idea Smiley

Hello,

some how can help

Hmm can you explain this in more details?

Ok if U see some site like http://bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/ and http://litefree.net/faucet U can see that the have a double CAPTCAH, in thise way: U can leave the video how it is and open up anotherpop up with says clik if u're a Human... just an example
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:57:58 PM

@Fildza
If we give btc to the user what the benefit for us? But if there are option to transfer btc there, user will most likely use that btc to upgrade or purchase boost which mean I also will get the benefit

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
MyBitMine

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:04:27 PM

Ok if U see some site like http://bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/ and http://litefree.net/faucet U can see that the have a double CAPTCAH, in thise way: U can leave the video how it is and open up anotherpop up with says clik if u're a Human... just an example

Yes I see how it works - I'm just not sure what the benefit from this is? And why would you want to complete 2 captchas?

@Fildza
If we give btc to the user what the benefit for us? But if there are option to transfer btc there, user will most likely use that btc to upgrade or purchase boost which mean I also will get the benefit

Imagine that one user has several accounts. He could keep sending BTC to his main account from all the others, and withdrawing multiple times before it would be noticed.
lele77

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:24:56 PM

Yes I see how it works - I'm just not sure what the benefit from this is? And why would you want to complete 2 captchas?

One ore two captchas is the same for me.... but the people that use bugs have to work more to figure it out....
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:32:25 PM

EDIT:

Yup that is why I said I would consider it. However, it is not necessarily a bad suggestion. There might be a way.

And I will keep you in mind for alpha testing.

You can make something like end 50 or 100 gold to your ref, and that would be one time only fixed amount.
Bitcoinfan82

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:47:18 PM

I have lost two days of auto mining Sad
What a shame
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

Could You give us a list of names of banned players?
Alvarow

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:19:22 PM

I deposited 0.002 BTC just a couple hours ago. Nothing was sent to my account.
The Hash of the transaction is 7a1f70dc185b4cf03e8def415fccc337af7dfa5a.
The address of the account I deposited is 1FD15BKDPuunVRHoqSKnY4HZFECendaUZ4 and here's the transaction information https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/addresses/1FD15BKDPuunVRHoqSKnY4HZFECendaUZ4

Is there any problem? Or I just lost those BTC? If you can answer me, I'll be thankful.
My BTC address: 1DqUsxCbqKgWG86DjZEDroveHw23vyKpyE
xzonder

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:35:05 PM

Hi admin,

today I find out that 1 worker dissapeared from my mine what happened? was 4 workers on automining and now 3 ), please fix that issue, thanks in advance my  acc nik is the same
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 931

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:46:13 PM

My account has been canceled and will therefore be looking for a different website.
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:56:22 PM

My account has been canceled and will therefore be looking for a different website.
I guess you did something wrong?
Mawo123

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

Hi admin,

today I find out that 1 worker dissapeared from my mine what happened? was 4 workers on automining and now 3 ), please fix that issue, thanks in advance my  acc nik is the same

Look on page 53 where he told about the update.  Due to people exploiting glitches, he reset all accounts to the point where they where at the last update (which was about a day ago).
baristor

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:13:41 PM

i fine the current video captcha n the site fun at first but then completely a waste of my time , n just for a a few satoshi too... sigh
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.