Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347500 times)
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:52:32 AM

I feel really stupid because I get some insane numbers on nicehash stats and cannot explain that.

The chinese buy new hardware, the Nordics optimize.

Good answer!!

Cool

Smiley
Anyway after 12h the nicehash stats shows avg 71.3Mh which is still nice compared to 69Mh showed in ccminer Wink

Mining on NiceHash can sometimes give you a bit more of the speed due to virtual shares being paid to you. These shares happen when our customers are using flood-a-like pools, that flood miners with extra jobs that require your miner to switch jobs constantly. If you have good enough bottom hardware (fast CPU), your mining is not so much affected, but you gain some extra speed that is not actual mining.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:35:05 PM

In central EU it would cost me about $7200 to have a decent (5kw) unit that would provide me with 630 watts 0-24h on average.
Using 630 watts 0-24h with $0.14/kWh costs $760 a year so that's over 9 years before reaching ROI.
So yeah, you might be able to get your hands on some super cheap solar panels+inverter+batteries but I'd much rather pay the $0.14 with a grin on my face and spend that $7k on more hardware.
In central EU you would be paying with EUR and in some EU countries the solar energy is sold at .14c/kWh. Oddly enough I was fairly ok with your argumentation specifically. I still suspect you should get in touch with real world when it comes to this but at least I admit you have given an elaborated answer!
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:48:31 PM

edit..

private kernal for sale.

50% faster on the gtx 750ti
85% faster on the gtx 970.

PM for info

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:15:11 PM

edit..

private kernal for sale.

PM for info

Which algo?

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:18:10 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 08:20:08 PM by sp_

edit..
private kernal for sale.
PM for info
Which algo?

Pentablake

80MHASH gtx 970 (OC)
30MHASH gtx 750ti (OC)

Limited edition sale

with my modded kernal your gtx 970 will be much faster than the Titanx!:

from the cryptominingblog: (penta (ccMiner 1.5.45 SP-MOD) )

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:20:53 PM

Pentablake... And blake is too?

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:39:09 PM

Pentablake... And blake is too?

yes. release 69 is 70% faster than release 45 (blakecoin)

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:40:58 PM

I don't know what numbers you're running, what you guys are stating makes no sense to me.
Do anyone of you even touched a solar panel IRL? Seen one? Bought one?

I'm not sure how touching one would enlighten me about the numbers behind buying one but whatever.

In central EU it would cost me about $7200 to have a decent (5kw) unit that would provide me with 630 watts 0-24h on average.
Using 630 watts 0-24h with $0.14/kWh costs $760 a year so that's over 9 years before reaching ROI.
So yeah, you might be able to get your hands on some super cheap solar panels+inverter+batteries but I'd much rather pay the $0.14 with a grin on my face and spend that $7k on more hardware.

ROI takes a really long time. However, you'll probably never need to get rid of solar because the price of BTC crashes, so it's a much, much, much safer investment. I don't think people really understand how risky crypto mining is. Mining with AMD hardware was literally destroyed for the average joe by a couple developers that got greedy. Like an entire generation of miners were wiped off the map due to a couple private kernels.
again ? I understand you don't like devs making profit (or more than you... don't know...)
But at some point you should stop blaming us and blame yourself (you and the other miners):
 * For wanting faster miner than anyone else (yeah it's human, but nobody force anyone to buy faster miners... so if there is a demand, price increase... that's business, I thought you would at least understand that, since you are in altcoin which is mostly about buying and selling stuff  Grin
 * For not being able to hold their coin and dump like crazy no matter how unprofitable it is for them and any one else (dev included)
I am sorry but each time coins are being dumped, it is because of greedy miner who don't feel like holding a little more... so yes, blame yourself first.

Don't you feel like biting constantly the hand that feed you ?
In that condition, why any dev would help you making money for free
and again developing takes times it is then normal that we get something for our work and when the majority feels like not giving anything, we might turns to those who are ready to give... (again your fault and no we are not greedy, we just want a fair retribution for our work and there is nothing wrong in helping people who help us)

Blaming other is always easy with you, but at some point you should try to do some auto-critics...

You don't feed me dude. That's what the money is for. That's why I keep saying to add a dev fee. It goes the opposite direction. Or is the whole reason you guys are so afraid of a equal sharing crowd funding program because you then wouldn't be able to pretend you're somehow helping people by making private miners and distributing them to the top 3% of miners who can afford them?

Here Ill put it in bold because your eyes always seem to gloss over when I mentioned it: MINER FEE.

Do I need to commission someone to add a optional miner fee to CCminer? Literally paying someone to have you guys take my money? (Funny this almost sounds the complete opposite of what you were arguing) I can't afford to buy a 5-6 BTC miner as I'm a small miner especially after my initial investment with AMD was lost due to the aforementioned bullshit that was traded under the tables, but if you use a fee, we all chip in and make it work. It's proportional and you'll make a hell of a lot more then trading to a handful of people that make more money then you'll ever see.

Here lets add a bit more, has anyone asked Claymore how well he did with his Cryptonote miner? A shining example of how well this works.

You don't even advertise your private miners or their cost. I've purchased every private miner I've heard of that was lucrative so far and I could afford. You wont even give me a offer because you don't like me. Just shows how corrupt and fucked up your logic is.

Wait, now we're obligated to do business with people we don't like?

Nope, but at one point you made it seem like that was a non-argument as long as you have money before. I'm sorry for mistaking you folks for businessmen.

You don't feed me dude. That's what the money is for. That's why I keep saying to add a dev fee. It goes the opposite direction. Or is the whole reason you guys are so afraid of a equal sharing crowd funding program because you then wouldn't be able to pretend you're somehow helping people by making private miners and distributing them to the top 3% of miners who can afford them?

Here Ill put it in bold because your eyes always seem to gloss over when I mentioned it: MINER FEE.

Do I need to commission someone to add a optional miner fee to CCminer? Literally paying someone to have you guys take my money? (Funny this almost sounds the complete opposite of what you were arguing) I can't afford to buy a 5-6 BTC miner as I'm a small miner especially after my initial investment with AMD was lost due to the aforementioned bullshit that was traded under the tables, but if you use a fee, we all chip in and make it work. It's proportional and you'll make a hell of a lot more then trading to a handful of people that make more money then you'll ever see.

Here lets add a bit more, has anyone asked Claymore how well he did with his Cryptonote miner? A shining example of how well this works.

You don't even advertise your private miners or their cost. I've purchased every private miner I've heard of that was lucrative so far and I could afford. You wont even give me a offer because you don't like me. Just shows how corrupt and fucked up your logic is.
well, if you want to pay to make me insert that kind of logic, that would already be more interesting...  Grin but as Pallas said, if we want to do it the right way (meaning not violating every licence terms around, then there is a lot more to do... and again most of us are more interested in kernel dev than in playing with that part of ccminer).

Now again, as said Wolf0, I don't feel obligated to sell to anyone... that's why I don't advertise (PR is clearly not my strong suit but so far it hasn't been a problem)
Also it is a question of respect and trust, you are always bashing miner devs, which shows very little respect to us, how could we trust you to not resell or even distribute for free what we would sell you privately ?
It has nothing to do with liking you or not, it is just common sense. From my point of view the risk
I would take by dealing with you, looks to me a bit too high...

Oh yeah? The whole thing stopping this is a license agreement the majority of developers don't even respect as they take the code from open source miners and use it in their private ones anyway? We wouldn't want to violat the 'spirit' of open source now, especially when you're including the majority of developers that actually wrote the work. ~_~

Yeah, just looking for catchalls now.

I'm not always bashing miner developers. What do you think it means when I say I want to give you money? You say 'give us money', I say 'take my money', you say 'you no give us money', I say 'I'll give you money this way because it works for everyone and me', you reiterate 'why you a freeloader'... Apparently asking people to take your money in a different way makes you a bad person. Who knew when it's exactly what you were asking for. There is no 'trust' with a miner fee either as it's built into the program and everyone uses it.

I mentioned I'm sore because I lost a fuckton of money due to AMD developers not listing their private miners, selling them behind the scenes, only selling to certain individuals with a lot of money, AND not selling to people because they just don't like them (regardless of having money)... That actually happened, not just to me, but a lot of people. Those are allll reasons to use a miner fee. If you don't like who you are, change it. At no point did I actually call anyone a smelly ape or hurl insults (unlike people on the other side of this argument).

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
ldp5500

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:53:11 PM

GTX970 run SP1.5.69 Quark, about 2-3 hours to exit the software I tried all versions are automatically exit 2-3 hours, which is why? Can someone help me please, WIN7 64 Thank you.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:26:31 AM

Oh yeah? The whole thing stopping this is a license agreement the majority of developers don't even respect as they take the code from open source miners and use it in their private ones anyway? ...

bensam, if "private miner" is not published, than it is not violating open source license. As soon it is published in any way, than source code should be published as well. Nobody is breaking rules here sending closed binaries over private channels. BTW, I'm also for optimized miner with fee, but devs already declared it's too much hassle doing it from scratch.

dominuspro

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:32:02 AM

GTX970 run SP1.5.69 Quark, about 2-3 hours to exit the software I tried all versions are automatically exit 2-3 hours, which is why? Can someone help me please, WIN7 64 Thank you.

Who knows... it doesn't happen to me. Maybe nvidia driver crashing?
You can use a loop in the batch file as a workaround.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:30:00 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 11:20:28 AM by sp_

edit..
private kernal for sale.
PM for info
Which algo?
Pentablake
80MHASH gtx 970 (OC)
30MHASH gtx 750ti (OC)

Limited edition sale

with my modded kernal your gtx 970 will be much faster than the Titanx!:

from the cryptominingblog: (penta (ccMiner 1.5.45 SP-MOD) )

If you look at the numbers in sp-mod 45, you see that many of the algorithms are much faster in release 69.
All the work I have done for small donations makes it faster.
But the miner community get spoiled because I release a new version every week. (To Djm34: 50khash * 20 = 1MHASH   Cool)

Pentablake has been pretty much untuched since the beginning of my mod (1 year ago) So It was easy to make it 85% faster.
I have sold 4 copies now, the 5th will cost 0.3BTC (donation to my BTC adress)

Support the developers, and get a carrot back.Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:21:05 AM

hi all ...

big update ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939.msg12579292#msg12579292 ...

#crysx

ldp5500

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:11:01 AM

Who knows... it doesn't happen to me. Maybe nvidia driver crashing?
You can use a loop in the batch file as a workaround.

I was a novice, how to set the cycle? What specific orders Thank you.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:30:02 AM

https://github.com/KBomba/failover-ccminer-bat

serg_25

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:46:39 AM

Hi SP can you advice about neoscrypt algo. 750Ti card.
can't mine due to error:
Code:
[2015-10-02 14:42:36] Stratum difficulty set to 64
Cuda error in func 'scanhash_neoscrypt' at line 48 : out of memory.

i had such issue with lyra2r2 but can't find proper place where i can low that property.

run command default:
 ./ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://******** -u ** -p **
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:50:59 AM

can't mine due to error:
Code:
i had such issue with lyra2r2 but can't find proper place where i can low that property.
run command default:

upgrade to 64bit windows
Increase the virtual memory of your rig to 16GIG.

if it doesn't help

reduce the intensity. add -i 14.5 (?)

serg_25

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:55:24 AM

can't mine due to error:
Code:
run command default:

upgrade to 64bit windows

if it doesn't help

i'm on linux with 32gb.
Heh it's my mistake. didn't try with -i 14... 
but what is default -i hardcoded in miner for neoscrypt? also can you advice what speed you can get on your 750Ti?
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:58:46 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 12:46:14 PM by sp_

can't mine due to error:
Code:
run command default:
upgrade to 64bit windows
if it doesn't help
i'm on linux with 32gb.
Heh it's my mistake. didn't try with -i 14...  
but what is default -i hardcoded in miner for neoscrypt? also can you advice what speed you can get on your 750Ti?

You should get around 170 on the 750ti and 450-500 on the 970

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:13:24 PM

The defaults are:

if      (strstr(props.name, "970"))    intensity = (256 * 64 * 4);
      else if (strstr(props.name, "980"))    intensity = (256 * 64 * 4);
      else if (strstr(props.name, "750 Ti")) intensity = (256 * 32 * 7);
      else if (strstr(props.name, "750"))    intensity = (256 * 32 * 7 / 2);
      else if (strstr(props.name, "960"))    intensity = (256 * 32 * 7);

-X 1 is (256*256)
-X 2 is (256*256)*2

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: