Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:14:51 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 03:57:12 AM by tokeweed

There you go.  I didn't realize it could be a tad easier.  My thinking about this whole project is, if D9 and Co. didn't do this, somebody else will.

My goodness!

Do you guys look at a rasher of bacon and open your mouths as though you are trying to swallow a whole pig?

No? Then why insist on viewing Yes We CANN as such a gargantuan task?

Does CANN need to be immediately backed by 100 tons of marijuana? Of course it does not.

Look at the distribution on BitTrex, just by way of example.

The top 50 accounts hold what, about 20,000,000 CANN?

Say those account holders ALL lived within the sales zone of just one dispensary and that dispensary chose their policy as providing each patient with one pegged CANN purchase per day, those 20,000,000 CANN could qualify for just 50 grams of CANNdy mmj per day, not 20,000,000 grams.

So, does meeting a daily supply demand of a little under 2 ounces sound easier than 44,000 pounds?

Even though that sum involves some of the densest CANN ownership rates the real-world sum doesn't change that much. Suppose you managed to spread CannabisCoin ownership to an even 1,000 CANN per patient, you are still only looking at 0.1% of the supply demand people are talking about here.

If and it is a huge "if" - if we can achieve 1,000 daily CANN-for-gram users by this time next year that will be a magnificent result and one where we are talking about a total one-year supply demand of 365 kilos, not the 106 metric tonnes which would be involved in a single use of CannabisCoin's total maximum coin supply (as planned at swap to X11 last year).

Does 1,000 seem a much more manageable figure than 106,000,000?

Will we be looking at 1,000 users within a year? I certainly hope so.

Will we be looking at a daily turnover of the entire coin supply and need to meet such a supply demand of CANNdy at pegged rates? Of course not.

Ideally we are looking for dispensaries installing the means to handle CannabisCoin transactions for their mmj clients and using CANN for their electronic point of sale - at market rates - for general transactions. Transactions at market rates don't have peg support and thus don't count toward required CANNdy supply. Most CannabisCoin are likely to be involved in transactions at market rates.

Stop looking at a demand for a rasher of bacon as having to supply the whole pig. There's a lot of work ahead before we get a lot of mmj users on CANN-support and likely only a small proportion of CANN transactions will be pegged at 1 CANN for 1 gram.

CANNdy and Yes We CANN are entirely doable and ∆9 and the team are busting a gut to deliver in the shortest practicable time. The least you guys can do is pencil out the numbers on the back of an envelope before hand-waving about what can be and is being done.

Edited for typo

Thanks for the post clearing that up.  Any idea when Cannabiscoins will be accepted at HWC again?

Thanks.

edit:  And since reality has finally set in by reading your post...  It's been almost a year...  What has CANN achieved so far?  It might be good to show your supporters the achievements and the roadmap, if possible.

Thanks again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:55:48 AM

True.  But that would suck though.  Imagine Cannabiscoin backed by actual 92,000,000 grams of MMJ.  A very hard task.  Naive? ... Maybe.  Crazy?  ... Yup.  Worth pursuing?  ... Most definitely.

What the devs are trying to do is something that hasn't been done before.  Takes guts to put yourself out there and tell everyone what you're about to attempt. 

It can be done with a good outdoor plant
For example, Kali Mist brings a harvest of about 1500-1800g per plant
a field with 10,000 plants, bringing with good circumstances
18,000,000 g
and 10,000 plants is not much.
I have seen fields in Spain with 20,000 and more plants

Ok, so i have no idea where you get your numbers...BUT...That is highly inaccurate. You do realize most (basically all) plants maybe, MAYBE, at most will get a single pound if you are lucky. I'm talking outdoor, indooor, hydra, aero, organic (not as high yielding), We grow high quality, 45 day strains specifically for yield, pushing insane wattage for lights and only using the finest organic nutrients we can find and we pull about 3/4 lbs per plant, and mind you our chief in command has been doing this for about 18 years now... Also 1 pound is only 448 grams. Now if you dont trim your bud (which lets say you where that inconsiderate) you will get much closer to your estimated margin, but lets be honest...That's not how its done.

Sorry, but having grown myself i cannot see an outdoor plant getting that much after trim and cure...Too much can go wrong with outdoor, too many variables you cannot control.

SGT

Getting it all sorted out, I think.....
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:17:36 PM

There you go.  I didn't realize it could be a tad easier.  My thinking about this whole project is, if D9 and Co. didn't do this, somebody else will.

My goodness!

Do you guys look at a rasher of bacon and open your mouths as though you are trying to swallow a whole pig?

No? Then why insist on viewing Yes We CANN as such a gargantuan task?

Does CANN need to be immediately backed by 100 tons of marijuana? Of course it does not.

Look at the distribution on BitTrex, just by way of example.

The top 50 accounts hold what, about 20,000,000 CANN?

Say those account holders ALL lived within the sales zone of just one dispensary and that dispensary chose their policy as providing each patient with one pegged CANN purchase per day, those 20,000,000 CANN could qualify for just 50 grams of CANNdy mmj per day, not 20,000,000 grams.

So, does meeting a daily supply demand of a little under 2 ounces sound easier than 44,000 pounds?

Even though that sum involves some of the densest CANN ownership rates the real-world sum doesn't change that much. Suppose you managed to spread CannabisCoin ownership to an even 1,000 CANN per patient, you are still only looking at 0.1% of the supply demand people are talking about here.

If and it is a huge "if" - if we can achieve 1,000 daily CANN-for-gram users by this time next year that will be a magnificent result and one where we are talking about a total one-year supply demand of 365 kilos, not the 106 metric tonnes which would be involved in a single use of CannabisCoin's total maximum coin supply (as planned at swap to X11 last year).

Does 1,000 seem a much more manageable figure than 106,000,000?

Will we be looking at 1,000 users within a year? I certainly hope so.

Will we be looking at a daily turnover of the entire coin supply and need to meet such a supply demand of CANNdy at pegged rates? Of course not.

Ideally we are looking for dispensaries installing the means to handle CannabisCoin transactions for their mmj clients and using CANN for their electronic point of sale - at market rates - for general transactions. Transactions at market rates don't have peg support and thus don't count toward required CANNdy supply. Most CannabisCoin are likely to be involved in transactions at market rates.

Stop looking at a demand for a rasher of bacon as having to supply the whole pig. There's a lot of work ahead before we get a lot of mmj users on CANN-support and likely only a small proportion of CANN transactions will be pegged at 1 CANN for 1 gram.

CANNdy and Yes We CANN are entirely doable and ∆9 and the team are busting a gut to deliver in the shortest practicable time. The least you guys can do is pencil out the numbers on the back of an envelope before hand-waving about what can be and is being done.

Edited for typo

Thanks for the post clearing that up.  Any idea when Cannabiscoins will be accepted at HWC again?

Thanks.

edit:  And since reality has finally set in by reading your post...  It's been almost a year...  What has CANN achieved so far?  It might be good to show your supporters the achievements and the roadmap, if possible.

Thanks again.

Hi tokeweed.

The simple answer is that I don't know HWC's schedule for adapting their Point-of-Sale system to restore CannabisCoin transactions.

With regard to the rest the Yes We CANN movement is a hybrid child of two of the most controversial topics in the U.S.: cryptocurrency and State-legal/Federally-illegal medical marijuana - in some cases recreational marijuana too.

This leads to tension between the hyperactive, short life-cycle crypto ecosystem along with the immediately-if-not-sooner needs and desires of crypto traders and the careful, one step at a time, always in compliance with rapidly evolving legislative and local ordinance State requirements of medical marijuana providers. That tightrope must be negotiated while avoiding drawing too much attention from the Feds who do not recognize State rights to determine their own path on what is Federally classed as a Schedule I narcotic of no medicinal value.

Because federal agencies and prosecutors have displayed a nasty proclivity for shutting down State-legal dispensaries and marijuana cultivators there has been a certain reluctance to publish road maps and brochures, although this is slowly changing as rogue agencies are brought to heel.

You'd like to know what has been accomplished so far and the answer is one heck of a lot.

You will realize that locating and purchasing land and/or facilities in places licensed for marijuana growing takes significant time and yes, exactly where marijuana may be grown is tightly controlled and strictly licensed.

Then there's outfitting the grows with hybrid solar and wind power, DeltaNine's grows are fully or partially off grid. That's in addition to outfitting the actual grow facilities. That's all before growing pilot test grows to determine which strains do well in particular sites and deliver the desired product - then you have to propagate and actually grow the crops.

You can see some of the pictures ∆9 used to post of facility build-outs and significant developments starting in an old thread here; here; here and here, for example, suit yourself if you bother scrolling through for more.

Unfortunately pictures of progress used to stir too much jealousy, precipitate such FUD storms from competing coins, waste so much time and distract focus that they were not worth it and eventually the policy became one of announcement only ex post facto, with virtually no progress photos posted along the way anymore. Very sad for genuine supporters but the bottom line is that people can't work and be in here hosing off FUD at the same time.

So, for a quick overview then ∆9 is involved with several partners in commercial grows with some portion of the crops to be devoted to CANNdy supply, the CannLab, which is devoted entirely to developing CANNdy strains, been working with partners on the requirements for a dispensary in Phoenix, all in Arizona, has been developing relations with mj businesses in Colorado, where his family has considerable land holdings, doing similarly with businesses in Nevada and was looking at cannabis-licensed land in California (I don't know the results of that).

There are plenty of other developments besides the grows too but as I said, they will only be announced ex post facto.

This is a large, complex and multi-year project which is proceeding extremely well. If its somewhat cumbersome pace drags too much for crypto traders that's fine, no one here will think poorly of them jumping ship for something shinier and if they happen to miss sudden step increases in CannabisCoin's exchange rate when achievements are announced, I'm afraid that's life.

Hopefully this helps you catch up on the what and why of CannabisCoin without having to wade through 500-odd pages of forum posts.

Cheers from the land down-under.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
spectrem1

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:48:23 PM

True.  But that would suck though.  Imagine Cannabiscoin backed by actual 92,000,000 grams of MMJ.  A very hard task.  Naive? ... Maybe.  Crazy?  ... Yup.  Worth pursuing?  ... Most definitely.

What the devs are trying to do is something that hasn't been done before.  Takes guts to put yourself out there and tell everyone what you're about to attempt.  

18,000,000 g

Ok, so i have no idea where you get your numbers...BUT...That is highly inaccurate. You do realize most (basically all) plants maybe, MAYBE, at most will get a single pound if you are lucky. I'm talking outdoor, indooor, hydra, aero, organic (not as high yielding), We grow high quality, 45 day strains specifically for yield, pushing insane wattage for lights and only using the finest organic nutrients we can find and we pull about 3/4 lbs per plant, and mind you our chief in command has been doing this for about 18 years now... Also 1 pound is only 448 grams. Now if you dont trim your bud (which lets say you where that inconsiderate) you will get much closer to your estimated margin, but lets be honest...That's not how its done.

Sorry, but having grown myself i cannot see an outdoor plant getting that much after trim and cure...Too much can go wrong with outdoor, too many variables you cannot control.

SGT

Hi, just to add this food for thought - here in Florida we are about to grow Charlotte's web pot in 5 professional non-government nurseries. Each of the nursery by law of the license issued is required to grow 400,000 plants annually. 400,000 plants times 5 (nurseries) is 2 million plants. If each professionally grown plant only produced 1 pound that would be 907,184,740 grams. That is just 5 nurseries in Florida. I've read that they (these licensed growers) are typically dedicating about 12 acres of greenhouse space to the crop.
Imagine the possibilities when MMJ is legal nationwide. -M

oh yea sorry here's an interesting link: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/with-nursery-applications-due-wednesday-florida-moves-closer-to-selling/2236665

Chance favors the prepared mind -Louis Pasteur
SGTxSTAYxGRIND

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:31:13 PM

What the devs are trying to do is something that hasn't been done before.  Takes guts to put yourself out there and tell everyone what you're about to attempt.  

18,000,000 g

SGT

Hi, just to add this food for thought - here in Florida we are about to grow Charlotte's web pot in 5 professional non-government nurseries. Each of the nursery by law of the license issued is required to grow 400,000 plants annually. 400,000 plants times 5 (nurseries) is 2 million plants. If each professionally grown plant only produced 1 pound that would be 907,184,740 grams. That is just 5 nurseries in Florida. I've read that they (these licensed growers) are typically dedicating about 12 acres of greenhouse space to the crop.
Imagine the possibilities when MMJ is legal nationwide. -M

oh yea sorry here's an interesting link: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/with-nursery-applications-due-wednesday-florida-moves-closer-to-selling/2236665

400,00 plants is great, dont get me wrong. But there is a huge factor people are forgetting about it seems. Outdoor grow time take a significantly longer amount time, basically from spring to fall you have no harvest and you only get to harvest once a year. I dont know about you but when we have MMJ sitting around longer than a month its basically dust by then. Sure there are plenty of methods of storage, like vacuum sealing (one which we do utilize) among other less favored methods such as freeze drying for instance (you are a horrible person if you freeze dry).

Basically the points im trying to bring up is that while there seem to be plenty of  avenues for this coin to prosper, and lots of things to prove feasability but they are NOT involved with CANN. If they where, you would think the coin would be farther along than it is currently. Also the fact that if CANN was/is (hypothetical) limited to outdoor then the total supply has to last every user 1 full year until the next crop gets harvested. It's not easy being a trail blazer...

You all my support Delta9, and growing support in the PNW!

edit: If the total supply of CANN is being turned over at a specific rate then CANNdy should be grown at the same rate to compensate for share holding of CANN:CANNdy production

Cheers!
SGT

B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:10:07 AM

What's the sudden focus on outdoor grows, did I miss something?

While ∆9 has some land licensed for outdoor grows he, along with partners/associates, also has indoor grow facilities.

SGTxSTAYxGRIND

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:37:41 AM

What's the sudden focus on outdoor grows, did I miss something?

While ∆9 has some land licensed for outdoor grows he, along with partners/associates, also has indoor grow facilities.

I was only posing a hypothetical if there where only outdoor grows it would not be efficient enough

lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:09:01 PM

too much crazyness to read here guys, is their a slack I can join ?
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:35:01 PM

VIA IRC:

<DeltaNineDev> FYI - we are harvesting a small CANNdy batch later this evening.  Will be testing and doing trials locally with select patients in AZ after cure time.
<DeltaNineDev> Please everyone do not think that myself and the team are going to be the sole supplier of CANNdy meds.  We will distribute clones locally once we feel it is successful
<DeltaNineDev> "CANNdy" is not only the strains that we are producing but also 'donated' meds supplied for the PEG.
<DeltaNineDev> Have a good day

EDIT: PER D9

Clone distribution will be done under AZ laws and regulations for Prop 203

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:21:58 AM

VIA IRC:

<DeltaNineDev> FYI - we are harvesting a small CANNdy batch later this evening.  Will be testing and doing trials locally with select patients in AZ after cure time.
<DeltaNineDev> Please everyone do not think that myself and the team are going to be the sole supplier of CANNdy meds.  We will distribute clones locally once we feel it is successful
<DeltaNineDev> "CANNdy" is not only the strains that we are producing but also 'donated' meds supplied for the PEG.

Hello,

Can I request that you include 3 CANN holders from Phoenix, AZ to be included in the trials?  I gave them 10 CANN each and among the ones I have given to, those 3 are the most interested in the Yes We CANN movement.

They use Cannabis for medical purposes but are low on funds.  It would be appreciaited if we can help them out.

Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
brianloene

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:15:09 AM

VIA IRC:

Hello,

Can I request that you include 3 CANN holders from Phoenix, AZ to be included in the trials?  I gave them 10 CANN each and among the ones I have given to, those 3 are the most interested in the Yes We CANN movement.

They use Cannabis for medical purposes but are low on funds.  It would be appreciaited if we can help them out.

Thanks.

Dear Delta9,

Please include these 3 referrals. It will be nice to hear their experiences through tokeweed.
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 05:01:41 AM

VIA IRC:

Hello,

Can I request that you include 3 CANN holders from Phoenix, AZ to be included in the trials?  I gave them 10 CANN each and among the ones I have given to, those 3 are the most interested in the Yes We CANN movement.

They use Cannabis for medical purposes but are low on funds.  It would be appreciaited if we can help them out.

Thanks.

Dear Delta9,

Please include these 3 referrals. It will be nice to hear their experiences through tokeweed.
PM their info to me and I can see what we cann do  Grin

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:21:11 AM

I don't have their info right now.  But I can pm them via FB or email to get it.

Please ask D9 first.  If he says yes, then I can pm you their FB names.  But I won't give out info in respect of their privacy. 

And they'd have to come in in person anyway, so no shenanigans possible here.

These people are from Phoenix, Arizona.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spectrem1

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:54:47 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 07:16:13 PM by spectrem1

VIA IRC:

Hello,

Can I request that you include 3 CANN holders from Phoenix, AZ to be included in the trials?  I gave them 10 CANN each and among the ones I have given to, those 3 are the most interested in the Yes We CANN movement.

They use Cannabis for medical purposes but are low on funds.  It would be appreciaited if we can help them out.

Thanks.

Dear Delta9,

PM their info to me and I can see what we cann do  Grin
Very Cool! -M
Tokeweed, did you use the paper wallet to give them CANN?

Chance favors the prepared mind -Louis Pasteur
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:20:43 AM

Nope.  Android wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:19:54 AM

CANN I have some?  Grin
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:01:47 AM

What the devs are trying to do is something that hasn't been done before.  Takes guts to put yourself out there and tell everyone what you're about to attempt. 

18,000,000 g

SGT

G'day SGT Smiley

Just came across a picture suggesting 1500-1800 grams per plant may not be unachievable ... and maybe not 15-18 pounds either Wink

Just for fun: https://instagram.com/p/5aFWWgIKN9/

Have a good one - best from the land down-under.

Mick666

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:11:52 AM

How much is it here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VaEQzMOee0
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:39:45 AM

hey guys!
I'm curious about your opinion.
Do you think that cannabis cultivation cup was delayed becouse of the lack of cannabis supply of Canndy? I mean they can accumulate the needed supply for november. It's just a thougth don't take it seriously.
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:15:49 AM

hey guys!
I'm curious about your opinion.
Do you think that cannabis cultivation cup was delayed becouse of the lack of cannabis supply of Canndy? I mean they can accumulate the needed supply for november. It's just a thougth don't take it seriously.

Nope, word was the event calendar around the 4/20 weekend was just too darn crowded, making it difficult for speakers and those who wanted to attend.

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: