Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
stealthmodeactivated

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:47:53 AM

Those who want to Chit chat about the price can go and open a Speculation Thread and chat about the Price till they want to... Keep this thread clean from your Price chats

+1

Nah this thread needs more fud ! I like the current price but i think it could be cheaper and i wouldnt mind lowering my average purchase price.

I think that the more it becomes clear that some folks want to talk the price down, the less likely it is that it will happen. People who read it will think: apparently FCT is a must have for many people, so lets make sure I won't miss the boat and buy now... LOL

I wanna buy some more for sure, but i dont trust those big orders, thats manipulation first class.
Happend yesterday and my prediction here came true its only to drop the price mostly or a really really really lazy buyer

ya i think so too, those buy walls don't look right. Probably safer to wait until they're either eaten up or removed. No one with that kind of money is that lazy.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:18:52 PM

Buy walls are probably there to force orders in front of 250k so they can build up and then dump on them.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:24:48 PM

Buy walls are probably there to force orders in front of 250k so they can build up and then dump on them.

Thats what i thought aswell, but already 12k sold into it so now i believe its a genuine buyorder.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:43:34 PM

Thats what i thought aswell, but already 12k sold into it so now i believe its a genuine buyorder.

Cant it be a Big Holder willing to Dump his bags....

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:48:45 PM

Could then be someone who truly believes and is trying to support 250k which is good. Factom has stayed too long in this price range though which scares me. The thing is if this price is as cheap as you guys say, it should've been bought up quick and pumped back up to a floor where the price isn't as "cheap". That's what scares me, that the price stayed way too long which is either whales slowly exiting for a final premium at this level before the big dump or quite possibly even manipulation by the team, since they show total apathy for the valuation of the project.

Mrfrismint

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Could then be someone who truly believes and is trying to support 250k which is good. Factom has stayed too long in this price range though which scares me. The thing is if this price is as cheap as you guys say, it should've been bought up quick and pumped back up to a floor where the price isn't as "cheap". That's what scares me, that the price stayed way too long which is either whales slowly exiting for a final premium at this level before the big dump or quite possibly even manipulation by the team, since they show total apathy for the valuation of the project.

So funny to read answers to everything, as long as it is turned into a scenario that fits PapOu :-) If there is no buy support he says: 'look, there is no buy support, the price will go down!'. When there is buy support the story is always that whales are trying to exit and drive up the price. No matter what he sees, it always fits his silly story. Yesterday he totally had no idea what he was talking about regarding the role of Factoids and spread some FUD around that EC's can be bought without burning FCT. When it became clear he was totally wrong we suddenly didn't hear from him anymore (probably crying that he made himself completely ridiculous with that).

Regarding his latest comment about bouncing prices. Well, remember that FCT dropped to 200K this week and look where it is today. Constantly 25% higher than that level and it was even higher already. So even with people taking profit who bought at 200K this week, FCT is still at 250K. I guess that is a clear sign that 200K was too cheap. But well, I guess here is an answer for as well if your name is Pap0u. I hope the guy is SHORT, but I bet he isn't... Cause let's not forget. Pap0u is here to protect us... ;-)
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:25:24 PM

lol only reason it's stillabove 250k is the whales would rather sell their coins for 250k than 200k or less. 200k was the flash dump, nobody had many buys in that range to take profit at 250k...be real dude. You are probably stuck in a bad position, and no one will admit it to further cause concern and dump the price so you guys are trying to keep this positive to stay afloat or break even, I get it. Let's not be naive and let's save others the trouble we have faced here. And I'm sorry but EC do not need FCT, it's vice versa. Factoids are completely unnecessary and are not needed at all. Everyone will be purchasing entry credits directly from the website. Why would someone pay a more expensive Factoid price when they can just buy cheaper entry credits directly from Factom? You guys seem to forget Factoids have nothing to do with Factom incorporated. The price of Factoids can go to 0 satoshi, Factom isn't affected at all.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:27:15 PM

No wonder the developers dont show up anymore here. Its getting annoying.

Up, down sideways. Who cares cant we leave this topic a little more informative.
Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:31:19 PM

lol only reason it's stillabove 250k is the whales would rather sell their coins for 250k than 200k or less. 200k was the flash dump, nobody had many buys in that range to take profit at 250k...be real dude. You are probably stuck in a bad position, and no one will admit it to further cause concern and dump the price so you guys are trying to keep this positive to stay afloat or break even, I get it. Let's not be naive and let's save others the trouble we have faced here. And I'm sorry but EC do not need FCT, it's vice versa. Factoids are completely unnecessary and are not needed at all. Everyone will be purchasing entry credits directly from the website. Why would someone pay a more expensive Factoid price when they can just buy cheaper entry credits directly from Factom? You guys seem to forget Factoids have nothing to do with Factom incorporated. The price of Factoids can go to 0 satoshi, Factom isn't affected at all.

You totally don't get it... FCT are burned when EC's are bought. The price of an EC is 0.001USD. Meaning that with one FCT you can currently buy 1.9USD/0.001=1900 EC's. If you buy FCT yourself and convert it yourself as a company you pay 0.001 per EC. Indeed, you can also decide to not buy FCT first and buy EC's directly from Factom. But then you pay a premium of 0.005USD. Factom burns the FCT in the background (probably against the normal rate of 0.001 I assume) to get the EC's for you. So you pay 0.004 too much basically, becaus eyou let factom do the work instead of yourself, but that doesn't change anything to the fact that FCT are burned and with that less FCT are available on the market. So, getting EC's has nothing to do with excessive FCT prices compared to EC price. You don't understand a single thing about Factom. Nobody is taking you serious here...
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:43:09 PM

You totally don't get it... FCT are burned when EC's are bought. The price of an EC is 0.001USD. Meaning that with one FCT you can currently buy 1.9USD/0.001=1900 EC's. If you buy FCT yourself and convert it yourself as a company you pay 0.001 per EC. Indeed, you can also decide to not buy FCT first and buy EC's directly from Factom. But then you pay a premium of 0.005USD. Factom burns the FCT in the background (probably against the normal rate of 0.001 I assume) to get the EC's for you. So you pay 0.004 too much basically, becaus eyou let factom do the work instead of yourself, but that doesn't change anything to the fact that FCT are burned and with that less FCT are available on the market. So, getting EC's has nothing to do with excessive FCT prices compared to EC price. You don't understand a single thing about Factom. Nobody is taking you serious here...

Very wrong. That would make EC its own currency with a Parity to a Factoid. Where will the team get these Factoids in the background for people? Hop on poloniex and trade? Be real here dude, Factoids are just candy for idiots here it seems.

Also I love the justification for the dump a few days ago being the hacked account but when you read the news, all it mentions is his ETH and REP holdings...he didn't own Factom and we clearly know why.

Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:46:04 PM

Very wrong. That would make EC its own currency with a Parity to a Factoid. Where will the team get these Factoids in the background for people? Hop on poloniex and trade? Be real here dude, Factoids are just candy for idiots here it seems.

Also I love the justification for the dump a few days ago being the hacked account but when you read the news, all it mentions is his ETH and REP holdings...he didn't own Factom and we clearly know why.

OK, giving up. trying to explain a lunatic something is a mission impossible. :-)
Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:52:46 PM

Cant it be a Big Holder willing to Dump his bags....

Don't think so, cause his first batch of 16K FCT buy order got eaten and his second batch is also partly eaten now. So it seems he really wanted to buy FCT for this price as dumping it now would not make sense anymore..
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:43:50 PM

(...)

What I really would like to know if you are just a troll who spreads desinfo or if you really don't understand the economical-design of Factom.

Please explain how it could be possible to purchase Entry Credits without that Factoids are converted into EC's and "burned"...?

Spoiler: It is not possible. And yes, an Entry Credit Store will buy Factoids on exchanges and convert them for those who want to buy Entry Credits without touching Crypto at all.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:55:14 PM

You can buy factoids and convert yes OR you can buy EC on the website. The EC on the website does nothing with factoids, stop that disinformation, it's just mainly there for trading and fun, since it's a blockchain based business, probably to generate income for the team or for initial investors, by manipulation lol. Factoids will have a relative price tied to whet entry credits cost yes, and we are way pumped right now for the cost of an EC

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:55:31 PM

(...)

What I really would like to know if you are just a troll who spreads desinfo or if you really don't understand the economical-design of Factom.

Please explain how it could be possible to purchase Entry Credits without that Factoids are converted into EC's and "burned"...?

Spoiler: It is not possible. And yes, an Entry Credit Store will buy Factoids on exchanges and convert them for those who want to buy Entry Credits without touching Crypto at all.

Damn you shouldnt gave the spoiler i bet i would of laughed at hes answer.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:57:11 PM

You can buy factoids and convert yes OR you can buy EC on the website. The EC on the website does nothing with factoids, stop that disinformation, it's just mainly there fortrading and fun, since it's a blockchain based business

Omg are you so dumb or you dont listen, if yo buy entry credits at their store they will burn the factoids.

ALWAYS factoms need to be burned before you get entry credits. Period.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:03:26 PM

You can buy factoids and convert yes OR you can buy EC on the website. The EC on the website does nothing with factoids, stop that disinformation, it's just mainly there fortrading and fun, since it's a blockchain based business

Omg are you so dumb or you dont listen, if yo buy entry credits at their store they will burn the factoids.

ALWAYS factoms need to be burned before you get entry credits. Period.

You guys are getting trolled hard! I'm sure you know that already and are just biting the bullet but it's clear Pap0u is just trying to buy as cheap as possible and keeps spreading nonsense FUD that only newcomers or people totally oblivious to Factom would consider seriously. Anyway I'm trying to buy some more below 240k but it doesn't seem possible at the moment.

I'm still have some sub 200k orders and advise anyone to do the same, he's right that Factom could dump because it's too manipulated and that's our shot in order to scoop some cheap factoids.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

Exactly, look how hard they are dumping this thing man, you can't support it. Why buy at 250 when you can buy at 150? Stop supporting the whales and feeding them BTC because they take your money and buy even lower than what they sold it to you, every time. Stop being foolish here guys and losing easy money

Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:13:54 PM

And.... ignore. Pap0u get a life bro, try to read a little bit, try to understand things. Try to understand more than FUD when you are on the short side and Moon remarks when you are long.

I would say for this forum back to the productdiscussions, price is quite irrelevant at these levels
Pap0u

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:44:36 PM

Good luck to those who bought at 250k or above. You will be negative for over a year unless you sell for a loss. I'm sorry but it's just crypto business as usual.

Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: