Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:39:10 PM

Some final moments of buying below 0.003.

I think we are gonna stay under 30 for a little bit until m2 comes. Just find an entry point you are comfortable with and hold. Margin small amounts to play on the swings, cash out once ur in 10% profit, easy money. The big holders of Factom are literally the worst traders I have ever seen...they are probably chinese and dont care to lose or give free money lol.

Im not in factom to take a 10% profit for sure, Im going for the big 10000% to the 200$ each.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:49:19 PM

Some final moments of buying below 0.003.

I think we are gonna stay under 30 for a little bit until m2 comes. Just find an entry point you are comfortable with and hold. Margin small amounts to play on the swings, cash out once ur in 10% profit, easy money. The big holders of Factom are literally the worst traders I have ever seen...they are probably chinese and dont care to lose or give free money lol.

Im not in factom to take a 10% profit for sure, Im going for the big 10000% to the 200$ each.

Lol they will never let that happen. It tried to break out today just over 300k and it got dumped down so hard lol its comical. I wouldnt recommend swinging margins past 10% profit either up or down. We will see a lot of resistance over 300k or near it right now from some good buys 24-27. I am a big believer in FCT for the long long term but the pattern here is dump after dump.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:09:29 PM

Reason for Bitcoin-price-drop:

"First reported by Bloomberg, the news source is said to have published a report detailing how Chinese officials could soon prohibit domestic bitcoin exchanges from moving certain volumes of bitcoin and other digital currencies abroad.

Of note, the article alleges, are concerns that bitcoin exchange users may be buying bitcoin on local exchanges and selling abroad, thereby evading foreign exchange rules."

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-china-rumor-trading/
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:03:47 AM

I am a big believer in FCT for the long long term but the pattern here is dump after dump.

I agree.
Factom seems like it has the potential for being a good long-term investment,
but it's definitely going to lose some value with the delay of M2 and the lack of good news recently.

Everything about alt-coins right now is how good your marketing department is.
Hopefully FCT is not one of the trash coins that is about to create the largest alt-coin bubble of all time.

D-Lux

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:32:14 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 01:52:15 AM by D-Lux

it's definitely going to lose some value with the delay of M2 and the lack of good news recently.

Do you consider billionaire investor Tim Draper investing in Factom last month—saying "I believe that the Factom team has the opportunity and the potential to build a company greater than Oracle and Palantir and IBM combined"—good news?

Hopefully FCT is not one of the trash coins that is about to create the largest alt-coin bubble of all time.

I agree about the marketing point—it would certainly be a buttress against FUD. But even if a black swan event occurred it would be far from the largest alt-coin bubble of all time.
GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:56:43 AM

it's definitely going to lose some value with the delay of M2 and the lack of good news recently.

Do you consider billionaire investor Tim Draper investing in Factom last month—saying "I believe that the Factom team has the opportunity and the potential to build a company greater than Oracle and Palantir and IBM combined"—good news?

I agree about the marketing point—it would certainly be a welcomed buttress against FUD. But even if a black swan event occurred it would be far from "the largest alt-coin bubble of all time."

Tim Draper didn't invest last month. The closing for bnktothefuture was back in July. so its not really news.

What was publicly revealed last month was Tim Draper was among them. Does it really matter who buys ? the amount is more important and Factom / bnktothefuture were caught lying for months about it.

btw, they didn't say how much he put. We don't know if he put 4M usd (highly improbable), 1M (possible but i don't think so)
, or only a few hundred kUSD (more likely)...

If Tim Draper revealed HOW MUCH he invested and its confirmed - say- that he participated in more than 50% of the offering, that would look more bullish perhaps... else its just headlines for the sake of headlines, and really nothing to care much about. the last news about some "big" famous i heard was Barry Silbert buying ETC, and if you look at ETC price, it would have been a good idea not to listen to this kind of news to make buy and hold decisions....
D-Lux

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:01:41 AM

I agree about the marketing point—it would certainly be a welcomed buttress against FUD. But even if a black swan event occurred it would be far from "the largest alt-coin bubble of all time."

Tim Draper didn't invest last month. The closing for bnktothefuture was back in July. so its not really news.

What was publicly revealed last month was Tim Draper was among them. Does it really matter who buys ? the amount is more important and Factom / bnktothefuture were caught lying for months about it.

btw, they didn't say how much he put. We don't know if he put 4M usd (highly improbable), 1M (possible but i don't think so)

If Tim Draper revealed HOW MUCH he invested and its confirmed - say- that he participated in more than 50% of the offering, that would look more bullish perhaps... else its just headlines for the sake of headlines, and really nothing to care much about. the last news about some "big" famous i heard was Barry Silbert buying ETC, and if you look at ETC price, it would have been a good idea not to listen to this kind of news to make buy and hold decisions....

You're relentless, GrossBit, I'll give you that. Smiley
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:19:15 AM

You're relentless, GrossBit, I'll give you that. Smiley

He is kind of right though. Nothing he says is wrong or is being disputed by anyone. You are all just name calling him but try and prove him wrong, you cant. I am super bullish long term with Factom, maybe 1-2 years but short term I do believe we are going 150k or under.

siaubas

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:40:50 AM

I usually appreciate your criticism, and you make many valid points, but don't you think you take it too far sometimes? Just as the cheerleaders that refuse to take off the rose colored glasses, even when things are not that great. Come on, now...
The first article that came out was "Tim Draper LEADS the $4.2M series A for Factom". So your probabilities are backwards. A few hundred K is a nice dinner money for him(the least likely scenario), $1M is possible, but not likely, considering he himself was excited about Factom. Which leaves us with $2M+ as the most likely scenario. Then, it absolutely matters who invests in a company. Yes, Factom still may fail. However, it is light years more probable that Factom will MOON when people like Draper invest, instead of nobodys like you and I.
Summa summarum, your comment was an absolute BS.

GrossBit

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:28:08 AM

I usually appreciate your criticism, and you make many valid points, but don't you think you take it too far sometimes? Just as the cheerleaders that refuse to take off the rose colored glasses, even when things are not that great. Come on, now...
The first article that came out was "Tim Draper LEADS the $4.2M series A for Factom". So your probabilities are backwards. A few hundred K is a nice dinner money for him(the least likely scenario), $1M is possible, but not likely, considering he himself was excited about Factom. Which leaves us with $2M+ as the most likely scenario. Then, it absolutely matters who invests in a company. Yes, Factom still may fail. However, it is light years more probable that Factom will MOON when people like Draper invest, instead of nobodys like you and I.
Summa summarum, your comment was an absolute BS.

I kind of agree with you, if my English understanding of "leads" is correct, then the image amount i have in my mind would definitely be in the 1M-2M usd range.

Now this amount has not been disclosed, and we are left to guess.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:38:29 AM

who the f cares?
make ur own conclusions
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:53:43 AM

I m gonna ask my usual daily question, WHERE RE THE NEWS? Brian, Paul, anything for us these days? Please do extend some curtesy and inform us about the testnet status. Thank you.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:04:50 AM

Just when you think its getting closer

https://github.com/FactomProject/factomd/commit/be8c2a76ad187361fa462661d6bbb1ce4b3df494

No way dude
caffeine93

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:41:12 AM

well, it might mean they renamed cli2 to cli or merged them? but don't have time to check github now
estanis

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:11:46 PM

Another use case?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/marijuana-strains-bitcoin-blockchain/
GrossBit

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:04:37 PM

look at this news

https://www.bourse.lu/blockchain-press-release

"Ethereum is a decentralised platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference. By introducing Etheruem’s blockchain technology into the certification process, LuxSE is providing a "digital signature" that will ensure authenticity and proof of existence of all documents filed in the OAM."

if we have this on Ethereum directly, what do we need Factom for, if I may ask Huh

Elpadrinho

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:35:33 PM

look at this news

"Ethereum is a decentralised platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference. By introducing Etheruem’s blockchain technology into the certification process, LuxSE is providing a "digital signature" that will ensure authenticity and proof of existence of all documents filed in the OAM."

if we have this on Ethereum directly, what do we need Factom for, if I may ask Huh

Because ethereum is as corrupt as Killary and their nonstop forks. Get a life dude. You make me sick with your trolling.
caffeine93

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:44:26 PM

look at this news

Because ethereum is as corrupt as Killary and their nonstop forks. Get a life dude. You make me sick with your trolling.

because Ethereum is total crap that can't work properly after 2 hard forks and will probably fail and be exploited after 20 more?
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:45:41 PM

look at this news

The fact you say this make me more confirtable to buy more, obvious your fudding is not based on technical analyse.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:56:24 PM

Buy all you can, we are leaving soon IMHO
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: