Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

10th is almost there. Any news from Exodus anyone?
Who cares... As if Exodus wallet is going to change anything. The price didn't react to the rumor of Exodus.
It will go up and stay up when the whale wants it to go up, news or no news.

Lots of people might withdraw their money from margin lending if there is a decent and user friendly wallet. If there s no cheap margin lending money, dumpers will have hard time getting Factoids to play with. It might affect the price.

So it s not about the news, it s about quantity of unused Factoids being lent on Polo margin lending.

Yup. Thats right. I dont understand why these people lend Factoids for so cheap price. If they really want to earn money why not lend them at 2-5%, why lend at this shitty low interest rate of 0.004%. People even dont lend BTC at this rates.. Bcoz of these shorters price isnt growing. As soon as Price goes a little up, Shorters short the hell out of it..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:13:23 AM

Who cares... As if Exodus wallet is going to change anything. The price didn't react to the rumor of Exodus.

Lots of people might withdraw their money from margin lending if there is a decent and user friendly wallet. If there s no cheap margin lending money, dumpers will have hard time getting Factoids to play with. It might affect the price.

So it s not about the news, it s about quantity of unused Factoids being lent on Polo margin lending.

Yup. Thats right. I dont understand why these people lend Factoids for so cheap price. If they really want to earn money why not lend them at 2-5%, why lend at this shitty low interest rate of 0.004%. People even dont lend BTC at this rates.. Bcoz of these shorters price isnt growing. As soon as Price goes a little up, Shorters short the hell out of it..

Exodus ll change that. Cause only total idiot ll leave Factoid on Polo risking it to get hacked and lost. Especially if you earn next to nothing from it. I hope to see Exodus Factom option out of beta by the end of this month.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:06:30 PM

Exodus ll change that. Cause only total idiot ll leave Factoid on Polo risking it to get hacked and lost. Especially if you earn next to nothing from it. I hope to see Exodus Factom option out of beta by the end of this month.
Total idiot? I have had coins on polo for over 4 years and never lost a thing, and i was repaid for the hack years ago, Polo has better security than my PC buy a mile. Unless you plan to take them out,and put in cold storage completely. And what is the point of that?

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

Total idiot? I have had coins on polo for over 4 years and never lost a thing, and i was repaid for the hack years ago, Polo has better security than my PC buy a mile. Unless you plan to take them out,and put in cold storage completely. And what is the point of that?

You never know when it happens and sometimes the damage is too big to repair or to compensate.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
jay8291

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:05:34 PM

You never know when it happens and sometimes the damage is too big to repair or to compensate.

Exactly. The 2014 Hack wasnt a Big One. It was around 50 btc i guess.. Polo wasnt famous in those days. But today is very different. Poloniex is the Top Altcoin exchange with highest volume. They have 1000+ btc in their BTC Hotwallets alone.. This time if something happens, the damage will be very Big..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

I stand behind my world, whoever keeps money on the exchange and does not use it for trade or margin is a TOTAL IDIOT!. It s not my intention to insult anyone. It s one of the primary rules we should all follow. PROTECT YOUR COINS. There s no exchange which cannot be hacked, from Mt.Gox to Cryptsy, from Bitfinex, Bitcurex or the Dao to Bitstamp, Mintpal or Vircurex. The list goes on and on.

I do agree with you, cold storage is the only real option. So put you coins into Exodus and turn that machine off. Cheap backup laptop s all you need.

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:41:01 PM

Yup. Thats right. I dont understand why these people lend Factoids for so cheap price. If they really want to earn money why not lend them at 2-5%, why lend at this @!$#@$ low interest rate of 0.004%. People even dont lend BTC at this rates.. Bcoz of these shorters price isnt growing. As soon as Price goes a little up, Shorters short the hell out of it..

Exchanges are safe until they are not.  Cryptsy was one of the biggest altcoin exchanges back in the day and then it went belly up.

Also have to consider, even though it maybe 'secure', they are also vulnerable from 'hacks' from within ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:55:18 PM

What was the price of Factom in the beginning? Is that like 20 fold increase till now? Another train gone for me,sad face  Embarrassed  Grin
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Exodus beta starts today, Factom is alive on Shapeshift.

lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

We are testing Exodus Factom wallet and i must say this looks awesome! also very fast and super user friendly thanks exodus team!!

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:40:21 AM

Thats a nice looking UI.
Simple, easy to read but still sexy.
Great job to whoever did the design.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

Yes, it looks great and it s lighting fast. Besides a few minor glitches, it works great.

I think we ll have fully functional version withing 2 weeks, my personal estimate.

jay8291

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:16:57 AM

Yes, it looks great and it s lighting fast. Besides a few minor glitches, it works great.

I think we ll have fully functional version withing 2 weeks, my personal estimate.

Wallet looks good. It should be fully ready soon. Its good they are taking time to check glitches and problems whatsoever. Not like the others who release on time, but super glitchy..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

Wallet looks good. It should be fully ready soon. Its good they are taking time to check glitches and problems whatsoever. Not like the others who release on time, but super glitchy..
Any idea if Exodus support 12 word passphrase to redeem factoids from ico?
Thanks
BobbyBits

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

I would also like to know where we should keep these.........i have 700 from the ico wherever those are...i dont even know how to get them back...and 2700 on an exchange.....where is the best place to put them if im holding till factom hits around 30? Does anyone else here think 30 is possible in a couple years?.........i really like this coin and dont hear much about it.....I have a similar $ amount of monero but if I was going to bet I would say factom hits 30 before monero hits 100..........have similar amount of game credits and that one feels like it may beat them all.....have similar amount of ripple and seems like that will be big but of all the coins i have that is the only one that has done absolutely nothing....can u imagine working there....going home to your wife for the last three years....every day she sais" hey i heard eth doubled today...what did XRP do? or Hey i heard monero went from $1 to $3 today...what did xrp do?.........i bet there have been some lost marriages there......also have a lot of dash but no idea if thats gonna keep going.......i think factom and game credits have the most upside.....but i bought 100 decred at a buck,,then heard charlie lee talking about it so i just bought more at 2.50 but raelly have no idea.......i am excited about SC....i have a lot of storj but then read about sc and they seem to say they can do it cheaper? To sum up I guess im saying, where should i put my factom coins....and what coin are you guys the most excited about from today on....factom? or something else
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:33:51 PM

I would also like to know where we should keep these.........i have 700 from the ico wherever those are...i dont even know how to get them back...and 2700 on an exchange.....where is the best place to put them if im holding till factom hits around 30? Does anyone else here think 30 is possible in a couple years?.........i really like this coin and dont hear much about it.....I have a similar $ amount of monero but if I was going to bet I would say factom hits 30 before monero hits 100..........have similar amount of game credits and that one feels like it may beat them all.....have similar amount of ripple and seems like that will be big but of all the coins i have that is the only one that has done absolutely nothing....can u imagine working there....going home to your wife for the last three years....every day she sais" hey i heard eth doubled today...what did XRP do? or Hey i heard monero went from $1 to $3 today...what did xrp do?.........i bet there have been some lost marriages there......also have a lot of dash but no idea if thats gonna keep going.......i think factom and game credits have the most upside.....but i bought 100 decred at a buck,,then heard charlie lee talking about it so i just bought more at 2.50 but raelly have no idea.......i am excited about SC....i have a lot of storj but then read about sc and they seem to say they can do it cheaper? To sum up I guess im saying, where should i put my factom coins....and what coin are you guys the most excited about from today on....factom? or something else

If you are invested for longterm you can just wait. Once M2 plus Factom-Wallet run stable you can use that to "unfreeze" the ICO-Factoids. I doubt that Exodus will implement that feature. But they'll make it (most likely) possible to import private keys.

And yes, I believe $30 is possible. Not soon, but I would make a bet that we'll see it sometime in the next 24 months.
poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:59:00 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 10:06:32 PM by poptop

where is the best place to put them if im holding till factom hits around 30?
I'm interested in it too.

Does anyone else here think 30 is possible in a couple years?
30$ per coin? It would be nice, but it's x10 for the year. Then m3 will be released and supply starts to growing. It's interesting whether some fct is burnt now? E. g. for testing or for start-ups?

i am excited about SC....
It's a bad project.

and what coin are you guys the most excited about from today on....factom? or something else
btc, fct, dash, monero, maid, emercoin, ripple - but it's only my opinion.

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:04:28 PM

If you are invested for longterm you can just wait. Once M2 plus Factom-Wallet run stable you can use that to "unfreeze" the ICO-Factoids. I doubt that Exodus will implement that feature. But they'll make it (most likely) possible to import private keys.

And yes, I believe $30 is possible. Not soon, but I would make a bet that we'll see it sometime in the next 24 months.

I think the 1st stop will be $10-12$ with 100MM marketcap.  As more and more partnerships are made public this should slowly drive up price.

At current levels FCT is basically at all time highs, yet people want to continue to compare just using the BTC price, when just 6 months ago it was in the $500s

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:11:24 AM

i am excited about SC....
It's a bad project.

Why?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:30:55 AM

We are testing Exodus Factom wallet and i must say this looks awesome! also very fast and super user friendly thanks exodus team!!

Finally a good looking gui, not that it's too important, but nice to see.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: