Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 [2119] 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376909 times)
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:39:21 PM

I will just hold a small amount of XPY to see how this goes. This is just in case the price goes up. You'll never know when it does happen, so you have to be prepared. If price goes lower, all I can say is goodbye XPY but I'll be safe because I really didn't lose good profits  Roll Eyes

Yeah, that sounds sensible. I don´t think you go overboard with this thing, stay well within your means.

It´s a speculation on bounces. Win some, lose some.

That doesn't make any sense, nor does it sound sensible.

It sounds like either shilling or ya'll just don't learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:34:01 PM

I will just hold a small amount of XPY to see how this goes. This is just in case the price goes up. You'll never know when it does happen, so you have to be prepared. If price goes lower, all I can say is goodbye XPY but I'll be safe because I really didn't lose good profits  Roll Eyes
Yeah, that sounds sensible. I don´t think you go overboard with this thing, stay well within your means.

He's still involved with Paycoin. I honestly don't know what more needs to be said.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:36:51 PM

It doesn´t sound sensible that I said that the other guy sounded sensible? What are you trying to say? And why does it sound like shilling?

PCComf

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:55:25 PM

If someone has nothing to gain from speaking well of something that doesn't deserve to be spoken well of, then that someone is either ignorant of the facts, or is lying about having nothing to gain and is in fact profiting in one way or another.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:55:41 PM

I have a splendid idea for you, Galdur. You should get yourself a loan from Bitlend. It is a new lending platform like BTCJam that is being run by the core of the GAW/Paycoin  team, who have control over the millions of premined Paycoins AND the Prime Controllers. They are LITERALLY the assholes shitting out thousands of free XPY and pulling these Pump and Dumps so that they can sell these worthless shitcoins they just created to some stupid, gullible asshole like yourself. Think about the perfection of this. You can give your money to the same fucking pack of grifters TWICE! They collect their fee when they broker your loan (shylocks) and then when you go "invest" in Paycoins, they are the ones who sell you those too! Then, by the time your loan is due and the Paycoin price has plummeted another 50-70%, you default on your loan, and they then turn a real world collection agency loose on your ass. In addition to that, your full financial information will get "hacked" and then you get to enjoy being preyed upon by every scumbag shyster in the world for the rest of your life after that big list of suckers gets around. So, I guess you actually get shafted at least four times with a single "investment". This will save you a lot of time in losing your ass with crypto investing. If you go this route, and I sincerely encourage you to do so, I hope that you will be so kind as to keep us all informed about how your wise "investment" is gong. It will truly be sublime.

P.S: Bitlend is starting to look more and more like the main idea was to get more BTC into the hands of these poor Paycoiners, because the assholes with all of the Paycoins have already stolen most of their funds. Similar to BTCLend, but at least Carmelo had the sense to not strap Joe Fucking Mordica to the hood of his operation FFS. It's just over the top, in your face, nutzo.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:35:32 PM

I will just hold a small amount of XPY to see how this goes. This is just in case the price goes up. You'll never know when it does happen, so you have to be prepared. If price goes lower, all I can say is goodbye XPY but I'll be safe because I really didn't lose good profits  Roll Eyes

Its not sensible to hold a coin when so many are in the hands of scumbags and people that got ripped off by scumbags. There is no way to have price go up significantly because people will look to dump on any movement, just like they dig on yesterday's douchebag induced pump.
galdur

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

If someone has nothing to gain from speaking well of something that doesn't deserve to be spoken well of, then that someone is either ignorant of the facts, or is lying about having nothing to gain and is in fact profiting in one way or another.

So, in your opinion, if someone speaks well of the activity of this paycoin in the market and suggests that it could be interesting trading would that someone be speaking well of something that doesn't deserve to be spoken well of?  

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:32:58 PM

jeezus dude... enough shit already. now get off the pot . at least vlad did after his giant pile of steaming doogie...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
PCComf

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:37:23 PM

So, in your opinion, if someone speaks well of the activity of this paycoin in the market and suggests that it could be interesting trading would that someone be speaking well of something that doesn't deserve to be spoken well of?  

It is likely obvious to almost everyone that you are talking about it in order to generate interest in the coin and increase its volatility. Thus you are attempting to profit from talking about the coin or any quality you believe it has in a positive manner.

It's been pointed out by others that paycoin doesn't even make for a good trade on volatility alone since there are much more volatile coins with at least slightly better fundamentals than this one (i.e. the intention wasn't to scam people). The most likely explanation then is that you hold more than you want to admit and you want a bump in price in order to sell it. No one who reads this thread regularly is going to bite.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:39:56 PM

I have a splendid idea for you, Galdur. You should get yourself a loan from Bitlend. It is a new lending platform like BTCJam that is being run by the core of the GAW/Paycoin  team, who have control over the millions of premined Paycoins AND the Prime Controllers. They are LITERALLY the assholes shitting out thousands of free XPY and pulling these Pump and Dumps so that they can sell these worthless shitcoins they just created to some stupid, gullible asshole like yourself. Think about the perfection of this. You can give your money to the same fucking pack of grifters TWICE! They collect their fee when they broker your loan (shylocks) and then when you go "invest" in Paycoins, they are the ones who sell you those too! Then, by the time your loan is due and the Paycoin price has plummeted another 50-70%, you default on your loan, and they then turn a real world collection agency loose on your ass. In addition to that, your full financial information will get "hacked" and then you get to enjoy being preyed upon by every scumbag shyster in the world for the rest of your life after that big list of suckers gets around. So, I guess you actually get shafted at least four times with a single "investment". This will save you a lot of time in losing your ass with crypto investing. If you go this route, and I sincerely encourage you to do so, I hope that you will be so kind as to keep us all informed about how your wise "investment" is gong. It will truly be sublime.

P.S: Bitlend is starting to look more and more like the main idea was to get more BTC into the hands of these poor Paycoiners, because the assholes with all of the Paycoins have already stolen most of their funds. Similar to BTCLend, but at least Carmelo had the sense to not strap Joe Fucking Mordica to the hood of his operation FFS. It's just over the top, in your face, nutzo.

I admire you. We may have had a squabble here and there but I respect you and all the time you have spent exposing everything GAW. With that said, I think you really should do what a lot of us have already done and put this fucking tool on ignore. He offers nothing to anyone, not even his/her own self, yet loves to let the shit spew from his lips. It's not worth it. He is trash and deserves to lie with all the rest of the trash even remotely connected with GAW. Trust me that seeing nothing next to his/her name, after every post, is a beautiful thing.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:43:39 PM

@ PCComf: Galdur has been doing this same shit for damned near a year, FFS.  Any monkey capable of smacking at a keyboard is well aware that this is a scam after that amount of time, so he is probably something else. He is likely a paid shill or one of the fucking scammers themselves.  

P.S: I have had galdur on ignore since about December I think, and I agree.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
PCComf

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:46:16 PM

@ PCComf: Galdur has been doing this same shit for damned near a year, FFS.  Any monkey capable of smacking at a keyboard is well aware that this is a scam after that amount of time, so he is probably something else. He is likely  one of the paid shills or one of the fucking scammers themselves.  

P.S: I have had galdur on ignore since about December I think.

Thanks - going to do that myself. Sorry to anyone for quoting him and forcing you to read him. It won't happen again. I thought I had the majority of those ignored already.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:51:11 PM

I think you really should do what a lot of us have already done and put this fucking tool on ignore. He offers nothing to anyone, not even his/her own self, yet loves to let the shit spew from his lips. It's not worth it. He is trash and deserves to lie with all the rest of the trash even remotely connected with GAW. Trust me that seeing nothing next to his/her name, after every post, is a beautiful thing.

Done.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:54:15 PM

@ PCComf: Galdur has been doing this same shit for damned near a year, FFS.  Any monkey capable of smacking at a keyboard is well aware that this is a scam after that amount of time, so he is probably something else. He is likely  one of the paid shills or one of the fucking scammers themselves.  

Thanks - going to do that myself. Sorry to anyone for quoting him and forcing you to read him. It won't happen again. I thought I had the majority of those ignored already.

No worries about quoting him. He is like a Mime wandering into a Clown bar anyways. He just gets the shit kicked out of him by a bunch of clowns. (If you don't know WTF I am talking about watch Shakes the Clown sometime) If he is one of the scammers or a paid shill I think it is perfect that these stupid assholes are spending time and BTC doing this, and making sure this thread stays right on the top of the stack.

galdur

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:55:47 PM

It is likely obvious to almost everyone that you are talking about it in order to generate interest in the coin and increase its volatility. Thus you are attempting to profit from talking about the coin or any quality you believe it has in a positive manner.

It's been pointed out by others that paycoin doesn't even make for a good trade on volatility alone since there are much more volatile coins with at least slightly better fundamentals than this one (i.e. the intention wasn't to scam people). The most likely explanation then is that you hold more than you want to admit and you want a bump in price in order to sell it. No one who reads this thread regularly is going to bite.

You assume too much. What if I´m just trolling and haven´t bought a single unit of this shit, don´t intend to and am just laughing my ass off here? I mean, it´s a possibility. Things are after all sometimes not what they seem at first glance.

galdur

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:58:28 PM

Since December... riiiight  Grin I put this Revere guy on ignore the other day after his first three insults  Grin

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:59:42 PM

You assume too much. What if I´m just trolling and haven´t bought a single unit of this shit, don´t intend to and am just laughing my ass off here? I mean, it´s a possibility. Things are after all sometimes not what they seem at first glance.

I think you have made your weekly quota for your sig campaign already spamming this thread, why don't you just go trade some xpy and do something other than post on bct. Seriously? 4k almost 5k posts and you haven't reached hero member yet? What do you do, just spam all day and night on here? Get a real life, man.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:04:56 AM

I think you have made your weekly quota for your sig campaign already spamming this thread, why don't you just go trade some xpy and do something other than post on bct. Seriously? 4k almost 5k posts and you haven't reached hero member yet? What do you do, just spam all day and night on here? Get a real life, man.

Trolling is a bannable offense #3.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Please point that out to our friendly moderators when you get a chance. TYVM.
galdur

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:08:46 AM

Trolling is a bannable offense #3.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Please point that out to our friendly moderators when you get a chance. TYVM.

I didn´t say I was trolling, I said what if. There is a very important distinction that you may or may not be aware of. It´s easy to jump to conclusions you see that in about every second post here.

galdur

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:24:27 AM

Look suchmoon, if the sole purpose of this thread is to beat this dead horse why don´t you just say so. It says paycoin there in the header, one has to assume that discussing trading of the thing is included. Maybe that´s a false assumption, it would be good to have that clarified.

Pages: « 1 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 [2119] 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: