Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:29:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 [2123] 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376994 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:20:37 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3m8aa8/what_happened_to_coin_fire_this_deposition_states/
Anybody be noticin dis, yo? It about the death threats to coinfire guy.

Hmm. Couldn't find anything doing a quick search on PACER. Any idea what case this is from ?
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:46:48 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 12:07:44 AM by Mr Felt

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3m8aa8/what_happened_to_coin_fire_this_deposition_states/
Anybody be noticin dis, yo? It about the death threats to coinfire guy.

Hmm. Couldn't find anything doing a quick search on PACER. Any idea what case this is from ?

Pacer is only federal court.  I took a quick look and thought maybe this was from a restraining order hearing (it does reference a deposition of MJ taken previously), which would be at the state level where MJ is located.

One clue is the caption (Thats the header on a court filing where the party names, document title, etc. live).  Its not a X v. Y caption.  Its a IN RE: X caption (in the matter of).  You see those types of case captions in Petitions (restraining orders, probate, some domestic matters like dissolution of marriage, bankruptcy), not Claims/Complaints for relief/damages made by one party against another.  Think 'determination of some right' (in re) rather than 'righting a wrong' (X v Y).

EDIT-Could also be from a contempt hearing, like if MJ didn't cooperate w/ some investigation - but consider how SEC v Carlos one was captioned - it wasn't in re - it was SEC v CG (think back to what that federal court caption looked like, i'm too lazy to look right now and might be misremembering).

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:53:16 PM

One clue is the caption (Thats the header on a court filing where the party names, document title, etc. live).  Its not a X v. Y caption.  Its a IN RE: X caption (in the matter of).  You see those types of case captions in Petitions (restraining orders, probate, some domestic matters like dissolution of marriage, bankruptcy), not Claims/Complaints for relief/damages made by one party against another.  Think 'determination of some right' (in re) rather than 'righting a wrong' (X v Y).    

TIL. Thanks !
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:31:56 AM

P.S: How long till the Paycoiners make posts in the Hamster forums wondering who has this many coins to dump?

Who cares, CHEAP COINS!!!

https://www.paycointalk.org/topic/588/lets-drive-the-paycoin-price-higher/14

Edit: I just noticed that some geniuses actually "sponsored" XPY on Cryptsy. Now that beats any other XPY-related waste of money for sure:

Nice catch!

Again.

My $ is on Allen Shinners b/c the graphic is from the rare "origin" hashlets reserved for the original "19," and he thinks he can somehow revive that trash.  Go for it, Allen. Your timing is remarkable.  All the bad actors milked that cow dry long ago.  Not sure what he thinks he can possibly change.....except his once stellar reputation.

It's him or "See Million" or maybe "Bitcoin "Bitty" Bar." 
I'd really hate to be in the same list with either of them.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:16:33 AM

There was actually very few people that lost 6 figures. I'm guessing just that rishab guy (craig???) and tank had a fair bit but I wouldn't say 6 figures from what I remember reading.

The majority of garzas "war chest" TM came from dribs and drabs. Likely the average investor threew 4k at him... adds up with a bunch of people.

I had around $4-6k AUD in it but it was all the zencloud mining stuff.. I smelt scammed and ran as soon as hashpoints finished as I knew it wasn't going to end well. I ended up a little in front or cost neutral because I remember adding up my spent on hashlets to what I needed to sell them at to get back even.

The majority on this topic have been exposing josh from the start so they aren't neckbeards that lost. When people lose the topics usually start with "I'm starting a lawsuit who wants in".

Cryptsy with 0 trade fees now is allowing xpy more fake volume. xpy was doing like 2-4btc a day tops and last 2 days its 87 btc? Cmon its not a resurgence look at the order books its back and forward between accounts bot trades to give a false impression. Nobody should be trading it now unless they believe in the coin. All trading it does if you don't believe is you playing a game to try to milk more out of those that have already lost.... likely they will see how and buy lower and try to make little games to make themselves whole... but as dumb as they are they will lose smaller amount again and again.

Rishab is from Middle East and lost millions.

Don't know where Craig is from, but Tank Jr from Down Under who posted on twitter as @craig was spoofing the real Craig and they are not the same.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:47:54 AM

There was actually very few people that lost 6 figures. I'm guessing just that rishab guy (craig???) and tank had a fair bit but I wouldn't say 6 figures from what I remember reading.

The majority of garzas "war chest" TM came from dribs and drabs. Likely the average investor threew 4k at him... adds up with a bunch of people.

I had around $4-6k AUD in it but it was all the zencloud mining stuff.. I smelt scammed and ran as soon as hashpoints finished as I knew it wasn't going to end well. I ended up a little in front or cost neutral because I remember adding up my spent on hashlets to what I needed to sell them at to get back even.

The majority on this topic have been exposing josh from the start so they aren't neckbeards that lost. When people lose the topics usually start with "I'm starting a lawsuit who wants in".

Cryptsy with 0 trade fees now is allowing xpy more fake volume. xpy was doing like 2-4btc a day tops and last 2 days its 87 btc? Cmon its not a resurgence look at the order books its back and forward between accounts bot trades to give a false impression. Nobody should be trading it now unless they believe in the coin. All trading it does if you don't believe is you playing a game to try to milk more out of those that have already lost.... likely they will see how and buy lower and try to make little games to make themselves whole... but as dumb as they are they will lose smaller amount again and again.

Don't know where Craig is from, but Tank Jr from Down Under who posted on twitter as @craig was spoofing the real Craig and they are not the same.
Yeah I know Rishab had been a millionaire investment loss...

Honestly I don't know why Mike is scared for his family and personal safety I mean lets analyse this and be honest.
- Josh was scared shitless himself with bodyguards and couldn't commit to shit.
- He taps the wifes phone / car for surveillance but she's still alive and a psycho I'm sure would attack her first.
- Josh can't complete anything correctly not even a scam... you seriously think he could pull off a hit? The guys attempt to pull off a hit would likely be going to the yahoo ask me boards and posing a question for where can I find someone to kill someone and do they take paycoin or prime controller keys?

Honestly he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and i'd be confident to give him a gun and stand in a room with him... he's far more likely to fuck that up and shoot himself than me.

Josh just really isn't a clever human being nor is carlos as they are spawned from the same shallow gene pool. They are literally the most stupid human beings I have ever seen.

They are not scary... they are not threatening and I can assure you carlos and josh are more scared of the people who actually have connections that want their blood from losses... I mean remember josh threatening that phil guy for not making the overseas investors whole? Carlos at sec investigation chat being scared? He's not scared of the law system he's scared of the people that will get to him from others on the inside.

And to think earning less and doing it right could result in a happy wife, family and life but some people just get greedy. It was however their choice so they own their consequences.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:51:25 AM

Look suchmoon, if the sole purpose of this thread is to beat this dead horse why don´t you just say so. It says paycoin there in the header, one has to assume that discussing trading of the thing is included. Maybe that´s a false assumption, it would be good to have that clarified.

He made it clear many, many posts ago.  This is not about trading.

Are you getting paid-per-post?

Please $top.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:54:51 AM

Honestly I don't know why Mike is scared for his family and personal safety I mean lets analyse this and be honest.
- He taps the wifes phone / car for surveillance but she's still alive and a psycho I'm sure would attack her first.
- Josh can't complete anything correctly not even a scam... you seriously think he could pull off a hit? The guys attempt to pull off a hit would likely be going to the yahoo ask me boards and posing a question for where can I find someone to kill someone and do they take paycoin or prime controller keys?

Honestly he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and i'd be confident to give him a gun and stand in a room with him... he's far more likely to fuck that up and shoot himself than me.

Josh just really isn't a clever human being nor is carlos as they are spawned from the same shallow gene pool. They are literally the most stupid human beings I have ever seen.

They are not scary... they are not threatening and I can assure you carlos and josh are more scared of the people who actually have connections that want their blood from losses... I mean remember josh threatening that phil guy for not making the overseas investors whole? Carlos at sec investigation chat being scared? He's not scared of the law system he's scared of the people that will get to him from others on the inside.

And to think earning less and doing it right could result in a happy wife, family and life but some people just get greedy. It was however their choice so they own their consequences.

Don't look at the bodyguards as Josh being scared. All of that miami shit, the bodyguards, the sponsorship, the light on the building, the private jet was to throw money around and look like a big shot to con more marks.

I still don't get why people are saying they are stupid, they set out to rob a bunch of idiots, and robbed a bunch of idiots. They got lots of money from lots of people, and who knows what they convinced those idiots to do or say to the guys were exposing them and threatening to kill the golden goose.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:08:11 AM

Don't look at the bodyguards as Josh being scared. All of that miami shit, the bodyguards, the sponsorship, the light on the building, the private jet was to throw money around and look like a big shot to con more marks.

I still don't get why people are saying they are stupid, they set out to rob a bunch of idiots, and robbed a bunch of idiots. They got lots of money from lots of people, and who knows what they convinced those idiots to do or say to the guys were exposing them and threatening to kill the golden goose.
They are idiots because the aim to scam and make money I'm sure is to get away with it. Its a pointless task if you make cash but go to jail and have it all seized right? Josh was just incredibly stupid at doing it .... incompetent actually. I mean look at his mail that got out from some google mail service or whatever it was.... look at his pathetic attempt to scrub info from sites when he follows bitcointalk and sees all the archiving.. he probably thought if I remove it from the original site I can just say they photoshopped it. Look at his trying to hide more shell companies and it being exposed... literally nothing he has done has been hidden right in any way but he keeps digging deeper and deeper.

He's like the most terrible scammer alive... i'd be more inclined to send money to a Nigerian scam email with all their easily pointed out flaws than have Garza get me. Though I will admit I had some hashlets in the day early until I saw some common discrepancies then I bailed. He got greedy but wasn't smart enough to be able to hide the issues.

That's why he's an idiot. He's really bad at what he does.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:34:06 AM

i woudnt be surprised if Joe has derivative use immunity for providing evidence for a criminal case against garza & co. since he was the top tech guy knowing everything, this would secure his freedom from any charges at all

Maybe for previous bad acts, but definitely not for current & future scams!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:44:43 AM

BRAKING! ; http://talk-btc.com ddoes attack down! Attakc by fuddings!!

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:49:54 AM

[...]

In hindsight - maybe. But I can assure you it didn't always look that way. I've had some.... ummm... communications Smiley that made me very uneasy and only a nice expensive chat with a lawyer assured me that Garza and his band of misfits are most likely bluffing their asses off. And those weren't threats of violence. So I'd say Mike Johnson is right to err on the side of caution and get the authorities involved. People like Garza can be dangerously unstable.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:51:10 AM

BRAKING! ; http://talk-btc.com ddoes attack down! Attakc by fuddings!!

Joe just can't pay dose bills!!!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:01:45 AM

If only there was a decentralized coin. I wish Bitcoin was viable but now we're stuck with paycoin and daily scams. I'm just glad they're nice enough to accept our Bitcoin.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:51:38 AM

[...]

In hindsight - maybe. But I can assure you it didn't always look that way. I've had some.... ummm... communications Smiley that made me very uneasy and only a nice expensive chat with a lawyer assured me that Garza and his band of misfits are most likely bluffing their asses off. And those weren't threats of violence. So I'd say Mike Johnson is right to err on the side of caution and get the authorities involved. People like Garza can be dangerously unstable.
Threats of money lawsuits? Or threats of you don't want to go into
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:52:09 AM

Wow. One has to wonder what names are blacked out here:

-snip-

sorry, catching up - who is Mr. Johnson? The coinfire guy? Hellsgremmlin?

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:57:25 AM

Carlos was scared too!

LMAO

The only thing that scares me is Paycoin Reboot v.2
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:02:09 AM

Carlos was scared too!

LMAO

The only thing that scares me is Paycoin Reboot v.2

The only thing that scares me is that picture of mr ganza in the chair with no shirt on... that is some serious nightmare shit...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:27:24 AM

Wow. One has to wonder what names are blacked out here:

-snip-

sorry, catching up - who is Mr. Johnson? The coinfire guy? Hellsgremmlin?

The CoinFire guy.

Threats of money lawsuits? Or threats of you don't want to go into

Various non-lethal threats, e.g. to sue for slander.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:47:33 AM

Who doxxed boki?

Pages: « 1 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 [2123] 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: