Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:36:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:38:05 AM

Grin This is my new all time favorite post to come out of Hashtalk. The OP wants to raise donations to buy solar panels, that way Josh can save money on GAW's high maintenance costs. The best part for me is, instead of being told he is a moron, to get off the internet & never come back, everyone is seriously discussing the idea. I am in total shock & disbelief at the idiocy taking place over at HashTalk. I am waiting for everyone over at Hashtalk to commit suicide because Josh says XPY is worth $100 in Heaven.

https://i.imgur.com/a4b8SM8.png

I think I can beat that with this shining example of stupidity slash possibly scamming in broad daylight:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30660

Looks like Bitcoinbar is going to collect coins from fellow bagholders. What an upstanding member of the community.

Edit:
I am just trying to see how many people would be willing to do the Honor Program if there was a way to do it without giving any of your personal info? This Idea has nothing to do with GAW in any way but I might have a way to do this if there is enough people wanting to do it? Post here if you would do this, I am trying to get a feel for how many BEFORE I give out any details , You do NOT even need a PayBase account, Full Disclosure: I will be doing the buy-back and verifying all my info. Thanks

People interested:

[...]

He is such an arrogant cocky fucking prick. He thinks he's so smart and can never do any wrong. He thoroughly disgusts me on every level imaginable.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:41:02 AM

what people don't know is that they will (if at all) only get photoshopped dollars. why would it be different from the hashlets (or so) Cheesy

That's what I was getting at, if they believed the buyback was true then the price should be rising. I guess on the downside you've got extra coins now coming into circulation but not a massive amount to affect the price.

My point is that if you believe in the $20 buyback then you would invest in xpy as btc fails. But it's not so it appears users don't believe. If you don't believe in the buyback then surely the value of paycoin is close to zero?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:53:17 AM

Nevertheless, this will die a slow death, the whole purpose now is to sell as much of the premine as possible that's been their goal all along, but we all know that.

I expected xpy to crash hard with the zencloud news and the latest Gaw announcement. It seems they still have hope the buyback honor program is happening.

If Gaw delays the buyback expect the gawtards retards intellectually challenged to pass the hat around to help Gaw pay the lawyer fees.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
KungPowChicken

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:54:01 AM

Grin This is my new all time favorite post to come out of Hashtalk. The OP wants to raise donations to buy solar panels, that way Josh can save money on GAW's high maintenance costs. The best part for me is, instead of being told he is a moron, to get off the internet & never come back, everyone is seriously discussing the idea. I am in total shock & disbelief at the idiocy taking place over at HashTalk. I am waiting for everyone over at Hashtalk to commit suicide because Josh says XPY is worth $100 in Heaven.

You know why they are discussing it ? because most of them left on Hashtalk are clueless morons that have no idea about hardware mining at all.   Its very sad indeed state of affairs.    

Soon as shitcoin was available and the wallet to download all the most idiotic question filled the forum, shit people should have known for years.  But nooooo Josh has rounded up the clueless bunch of idiots on the planet into one space.  If you haven't got out when paycoin was 18 bucks you are a terrible trader not to mention hopeless at predicting the pumps and dumps.  

They call those that dumped at 18 a troll, yet, if you did, you could have bought shit loads MORE today !!! if you are a believer.

Much idiots such expectation.

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:58:04 AM

Nevertheless, this will die a slow death, the whole purpose now is to sell as much of the premine as possible that's been their goal all along, but we all know that.

I expected xpy to crash hard with the zencloud news and the latest Gaw announcement. It seems they still have hope the buyback honor program is happening.

If Gaw delays the buyback expect the gawtards retards intellectually challenged to pass the hat around to help Gaw pay the lawyer fees.

It hasn't crashed because someone is using bots to boost the price back up.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:59:16 AM

I think I can beat that with this shining example of stupidity slash possibly scamming in broad daylight:

Looks like Bitcoinbar is going to collect coins from fellow bagholders. What an upstanding member of the community.

Edit:
I am just trying to see how many people would be willing to do the Honor Program if there was a way to do it without giving any of your personal info? This Idea has nothing to do with GAW in any way but I might have a way to do this if there is enough people wanting to do it? Post here if you would do this, I am trying to get a feel for how many BEFORE I give out any details , You do NOT even need a PayBase account, Full Disclosure: I will be doing the buy-back and verifying all my info. Thanks

People interested:

[...]

I see they awarded him the "coveted" Kool-Aid badge.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:10:16 AM

You mean the program that's supposed to start tomorrow that the lawyers are still "working on" today? No way that would be delayed.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:13:53 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 02:03:34 AM by KC6TTR

Regardless, I have placed both a direct call and sent an email to Ms. Van Cleef tonight regarding this latest Garza "announcement" and I am awaiting her reply. One way or another, I expect to get a definitive answer and will act accordingly.

What do you mean by "act accordingly?" What will you do if she confirms? If she doesn't confirm?

It's good that you contacted her, as catching him in additional lies helps to expose him, but I don't know what kind of immediate action one would take either way.
I am confident I will find out by Monday or Tuesday. In summary, Ms. Van Cleef and I talked on the phone for over 30 minutes in early January after my public announcement and email to her stating I was disconnecting myself from supporting the Digital Chamber due to Garza's claimed association with the Chamber at that time. After reading me the riot act for not contacting her FIRST, she made it very clear where she stood on the subject of GAW/Garza and others who have the potential to hurt the industry as a whole. Likewise, the specific enforcement resources she suggested I look in to and share with others left me satisfied; chalking everything up to a miscommunication on my part and me wanting to support her and Ms. Boring's organization again - with my apologies.

Regardless, as mentioned already a few pages back, petty civil cases like what Garza is trying to levy on CoinFire is not the area of law Ms. Van Cleef actively concerns herself with. She has over 30 years of regulatory experience within the securities arena and I honestly believe Garza and about 90% of the corporate world outside of D.C., including myself, couldn't afford her anyway. For all intents and purposes, I would say she is just like the Diane Lockhart character in The Good Wife - a partner of a very successful big-city law firm where cases worth several million [per month] are negotiated/litigated and most others never make it past the front door.

Again, I seriously doubt Ms. Van Cleef would have such a significant change of heart in less than 30 days; especially after being so firm in her stance regarding the type of entities she and the Chamber wish to interact with and those she already knows are "undesirable".

Scott-
KungPowChicken

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:14:40 AM

Edit:

People interested:

[...]

Bit coin bar is your common parasite thief preying of others stupidity.  Either that or he is a gaw staff member posing as an investor trying to generate support in the form of buying the shit coin for gaw to dump into. Pretty much like heuy - a church pastor and church attendee with josh and co, who has already lied on the forum about owning a prime controller.xls (still no proof to date)  

There are a lot of them lately  - 2cent is clearly Josh as this account is always trying to pump and generate support for honors, paybase etc.  Its so obvious its not even funny.

The thing is, we know this, they know this, but the gawtards on the forum have no idea.

On BTCtalk we have seen these scams for years, we know what to look for and know the hallmarks....yet these idiots think they know better and are falling for the scams on that forum.  
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:15:02 AM

You mean the program that's supposed to start tomorrow that the lawyers are still "working on" today? No way that would be delayed.

I have a bridge for sale and hashtalk is the perfect place to sell it!

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:26:44 AM

Come on guys let's raise money to buy solar panels. Disregard the millions of dollars that it would actually need to make a difference at all for hardware they've already sold and are trying to fire sale to sweet, sweet liquidation that they can then launder into Bitcoin.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:32:03 AM

Come on guys let's raise money to buy solar panels. Disregard the millions of dollars that it would actually need to make a difference at all for hardware they've already sold and are trying to fire sale to sweet, sweet liquidation that they can then launder into Bitcoin.

OR wind-turbines. That was his other epiphany.
mcni77

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:41:54 AM

I bet his next great idea will be giant hamster wheels powered by unicorns

BTW, this thread should be good. Where is my popcorn?
https://hashtalk.org/topic/30675/buyback-program/6
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:45:46 AM

I was thinking about getting an account on HT to sell ACME Tunnel Paint™. Seems to be a huge market for it there.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:48:25 AM

I was thinking about getting an account on HT to sell ACME Tunnel Paint™. Seems to be a huge market for it there.

Dear team peecoin. Please put this image into your next video.  Thanks for the laughs!  Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:53:12 AM

The 20 dollar wall....

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:54:11 AM

blksbth11278

Wouldnt it be something if everything comes out and they have a superbowl ad! They hinted at it a few mths ago
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 02:06:24 AM

blksbth11278

Wouldnt it be something if everything comes out and they have a superbowl ad! They hinted at it a few mths ago

Yeah, that would be something. More likely HT will spend the next 24 hours speculating about when the buyback starts, since no particular time was ever given. Mr.Garza may or may not show up late in the day to comment on it. If he does he'll likely just say - read my Paybase status post from yesterday. We've always been at war with Eastasia said that it takes time to do things right. Do you want it done right? We love you Josh! Gawsome!
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:16:29 AM

Why did they bother taking my free Genesis Hashlet away if they were just going to turn them off? To save payment me the $15 cents it might have earned? Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:18:08 AM

Dear team peecoin. Please put this image into your next video.  Thanks for the laughs!  Cheesy

Will do  Grin

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Pages: « 1 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: