Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 [2212] 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:07:53 AM

Is the guy behind bars yet? If not he is already planning some more scams.
I would love to see this guy Garza get a life sentence for all his scamming deeds.

It's taking so long because of the SHITTONNE of evidence against Garza & Co.

And b/c it's the USA Gov.

I can imagine the Feds fighting over who gets to nail him & for what.  Grin

I tried to explain to this forum a few months back that I had a family acquaintence/friend go thru the same process and it took YEARS!  The punishment was very slight also.  You can read about it here:  https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr18569.htm

If you read the whole case its almost like Garza was reading from the same playbook.  This guy was just screwing over doctors which takes a little more talent...well for most doctors(we have our paycoin doctor friend from arkansas).

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:12:54 AM

No doubt, Truckin.

An SEC judgement can fuel a firestorm of civil suits, tho!
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:26:39 AM

I'm enjoying seeing the gaggle of gawlets that are still mesmerized...  it's like a comedy show gone wild...

This space not for rent...
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:32:48 AM

How long until ol Garza gets what's coming to him... in prison... behind a bunch of drums... with no COs anywhere to be found...?

It could take years, i hate to say this but the legal authority works like a sloth. They keep on delaying things for whatever reason they cpuld think off and thus that buy some time for people like garza to enjoy some life till he gets what should be coming for him, mtgox cases took years as well

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:54:57 PM

MrCoins the bagholder shill is back, explaining why he still "invests" in the scam:
https://paycointalk.org/topic/1177/why-i-am-investing-in-xpy-and-not-any-other-altcoin
 Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:34:34 PM

MrCoins the bagholder shill is back, explaining why he still "invests" in the scam:
https://paycointalk.org/topic/1177/why-i-am-investing-in-xpy-and-not-any-other-altcoin
 Roll Eyes

Next to jump off the overturned, sunk, already on the bottom of the ocean floor ship: Logical Paradox

I've got to be honest that I'm not impressed thus far, I'm beginning to think all crypto is just to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

With all the scammers I've been decimated to the point where I'm bringing in about 10 cents a day, which is next to useless as I can't build anything off it.

This space not for rent...
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:38:56 PM

I fired up my two Black Widows to heat the porch and they still work!
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:38:49 PM

Well it does look like it is going to be a long drawn out affair.  If I understand it correctly, they are only now asking Homero if they can send the paper work to him informally. And he has till the end of February to say yes or no and if he says no why, and if that's accepted then they'll have to send it formally with the costings they are initially trying to avoid.  How long can that drag out. Homero's single only forte is: "soon"  Roll Eyes

Monday, January 04, 2016

WAIVER OF SERVICE Returned Executed as to Homero Joshua Garza waiver sent on 12/28/2015, answer due 2/26/2016 filed by Securities and Exchange Commission. (Shields, Kathleen)

(d) Waiving Service.

(1) Requesting a Waiver. An individual, corporation, or association that is subject to service under Rule 4(e), (f), or (h) has a duty to avoid unnecessary expenses of serving the summons. The plaintiff may notify such a defendant that an action has been commenced and request that the defendant waive service of a summons. The notice and request must:

(A) be in writing and be addressed:

(i) to the individual defendant; or

(ii) for a defendant subject to service under Rule 4(h), to an officer, a managing or general agent, or any other agent authorized by appointment or by law to receive service of process;

(B) name the court where the complaint was filed;

(C) be accompanied by a copy of the complaint, 2 copies of the waiver form appended to this Rule 4, and a prepaid means for returning the form;

(D) inform the defendant, using the form appended to this Rule 4, of the consequences of waiving and not waiving service;

(E) state the date when the request is sent;

(F) give the defendant a reasonable time of at least 30 days after the request was sent—or at least 60 days if sent to the defendant outside any judicial district of the United States—to return the waiver; and

(G) be sent by first-class mail or other reliable means.

(2) Failure to Waive. If a defendant located within the United States fails, without good cause, to sign and return a waiver requested by a plaintiff located within the United States, the court must impose on the defendant:

(A) the expenses later incurred in making service; and

(B) the reasonable expenses, including attorney's fees, of any motion required to collect those service expenses.

(3) Time to Answer After a Waiver. A defendant who, before being served with process, timely returns a waiver need not serve an answer to the complaint until 60 days after the request was sent—or until 90 days after it was sent to the defendant outside any judicial district of the United States.

(4) Results of Filing a Waiver. When the plaintiff files a waiver, proof of service is not required and these rules apply as if a summons and complaint had been served at the time of filing the waiver.

(5) Jurisdiction and Venue Not Waived. Waiving service of a summons does not waive any objection to personal jurisdiction or to venue.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 08:59:37 PM

Well it does look like it is going to be a long drawn out affair.  If I understand it correctly, they are only now asking Homero if they can send the paper work to him informally. And he has till the end of February to say yes or no and if he says no why, and if that's accepted then they'll have to send it formally with the costings they are initially trying to avoid.  How long can that drag out. Homero's single only forte is: "soon"  Roll Eyes

Monday, January 04, 2016

WAIVER OF SERVICE Returned Executed as to Homero Joshua Garza waiver sent on 12/28/2015, answer due 2/26/2016 filed by Securities and Exchange Commission. (Shields, Kathleen)

(d) Waiving Service.

(1) Requesting a Waiver. An individual, corporation, or association that is subject to service under Rule 4(e), (f), or (h) has a duty to avoid unnecessary expenses of serving the summons. The plaintiff may notify such a defendant that an action has been commenced and request that the defendant waive service of a summons. The notice and request must:

(A) be in writing and be addressed:

(i) to the individual defendant; or

(ii) for a defendant subject to service under Rule 4(h), to an officer, a managing or general agent, or any other agent authorized by appointment or by law to receive service of process;

(B) name the court where the complaint was filed;

(C) be accompanied by a copy of the complaint, 2 copies of the waiver form appended to this Rule 4, and a prepaid means for returning the form;

(D) inform the defendant, using the form appended to this Rule 4, of the consequences of waiving and not waiving service;

(E) state the date when the request is sent;

(F) give the defendant a reasonable time of at least 30 days after the request was sent—or at least 60 days if sent to the defendant outside any judicial district of the United States—to return the waiver; and

(G) be sent by first-class mail or other reliable means.

(2) Failure to Waive. If a defendant located within the United States fails, without good cause, to sign and return a waiver requested by a plaintiff located within the United States, the court must impose on the defendant:

(A) the expenses later incurred in making service; and

(B) the reasonable expenses, including attorney's fees, of any motion required to collect those service expenses.

(3) Time to Answer After a Waiver. A defendant who, before being served with process, timely returns a waiver need not serve an answer to the complaint until 60 days after the request was sent—or until 90 days after it was sent to the defendant outside any judicial district of the United States.

(4) Results of Filing a Waiver. When the plaintiff files a waiver, proof of service is not required and these rules apply as if a summons and complaint had been served at the time of filing the waiver.

(5) Jurisdiction and Venue Not Waived. Waiving service of a summons does not waive any objection to personal jurisdiction or to venue.

multi million dollar scam and they care about some minor costings... jesus

GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:24:36 PM

internet not-a-lawyer here... to me it sounds like that's a standard way of serving someone by mail

garza can't dodge the summons he has to respond the easy way or the hard way by the deadline
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:35:51 PM

Roll Eyes

I hope to hell the paycoiners somehow rip him off hardcore. He was one of Ganzas prize shills that convinced the weaker minded that the SEC was going to approve Paycoin, the first crypto ever. Then when shit hit the fan the loser went running with his tail between his legs. The fact that thebpaycoin crew would welcome him with open arms like they did suggests they will take anyone's money...just like the good ole days as papa josh did.

This shit storm gets better every day. Keep in mind Prime Controllers are so innovative they brought the infamous Mr Coins back from the dead. He's trying to fill a hot air balloon with lead and float away on it. Makes no sense.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:43:09 PM

Roll Eyes

I hope to hell the paycoiners somehow rip him off hardcore. He was one of Ganzas prize shills that convinced the weaker minded that the SEC was going to approve Paycoin, the first crypto ever. Then when shit hit the fan the loser went running with his tail between his legs. The fact that thebpaycoin crew would welcome him with open arms like they did suggests they will take anyone's money...just like the good ole days as papa josh did.

This shit storm gets better every day. Keep in mind Prime Controllers are so innovative they brought the infamous Mr Coins back from the dead. He's trying to fill a hot air balloon with lead and float away on it. Makes no sense.

It could make sense, actually. Maybe he's still holding big bags of XPY & wants to dump on the remaining paycoiners for hopefully a 3 cent flour!  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 11:56:09 PM

Badbitcoin.org doesn't have xpy.io in its "badlist" so it must be legit.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:31:57 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 03:06:48 AM by FUBAR-BDHR

Didn't read over the holidays and only 5 pages?  Was hoping for some better news for the new year.

Just saw Cryptsy halted trading.  Any paycoin relation to that?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 03:41:23 AM

Did you get them from constand?

Free money!

@MrCoins what an article. Bravo.

I hated POW coins. If you spend them they are gone. With XPY i can spend only stake part, increase my main holdings, there is no halving, no difficulty increase and it stakes every day through XPY. IO

Beautiful.

As people forget what happened (they will) and come to their senses about XPY advantages i think we shall also see a bigger price..

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:46:15 AM

internet not-a-lawyer here... to me it sounds like that's a standard way of serving someone by mail

garza can't dodge the summons he has to respond the easy way or the hard way by the deadline

I guess you're right... not familiar with law especially not with US law. but that gives him a lot of time...

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:58:47 PM

Free money!

I hated POW coins. If you spend them they are gone. With XPY i can spend only stake part, increase my main holdings, there is no halving, no difficulty increase and it stakes every day through XPY. IO

Beautiful.

As people forget what happened (they will) and come to their senses about XPY advantages i think we shall also see a bigger price..

Nah actually paid for them
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 12:59:51 PM

Free money!

Beautiful.

Nah actually paid for them

Can we see a picture?

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:25:16 PM

Badbitcoin.org is just as nuts as garza anyway and they should not be trusted, they personally put a list of scams out of nowhere and even include some legit sites depending on their own discretion and opinion besides that the site isnt really active and updated rarely nowadays so it should not be counted

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:50:07 PM

Badbitcoin.org is just as nuts as garza anyway and they should not be trusted, they personally put a list of scams out of nowhere and even include some legit sites depending on their own discretion and opinion besides that the site isnt really active and updated rarely nowadays so it should not be counted

you must be new here.

we already had our share of comedy gold with badbitclown here, so this comment was pure sarcasm Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 [2212] 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: