Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 [2257] 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:55:30 PM

Like some of you maybe already recognised, I looked into this new IoN. Sadly their addiction for Hashtalk culture did not dissappear, mobbing and hidden doxxing threats were still to find, nothing special, as it came again from same people which huey did not get rid off, like Dr. Dick Smiley that thinks doxxing is most wonderfull thing in this world and he is the only one who can do it Smiley, lol, back to Mr.Coins as it looks like they got rid of DrDick yesterday.

It looks like some recognise scamming out of not being very successfull, this is wrong my friends. I talked to MrCoins and he seems not to be much different then me and you, he invested into something believing that nobody can scam him, but he got scammed too, it is another question of who made profits and who did not. I was one of the pioneers here writing about GAW and that it is scam and you should get out ASAP and this happened before most main actors in this thread started, I remember at this time suchmooon and some others too being on their forum. We all make some mistakes and we all pay for them, except scammers, they always try to run away Smiley, but they always forget that they have very short legs that brake.

However, I am not the only one who quit over $ 12 because we "SCREAMED" "WARNING!!! SCAM!!!". I think the main difference is, MrCoins believed and trusted into this (you could discuss here about inteligence, but it is not scamming), not sure if he got out over $10, I am somehow sure he did not, MrCoins, did you?

I welcome MrCoins to come over and share his views and opinions, he payed his price already, no need to punish people who do not deserve to be punished at least in my eyes, especially when in their community are still some true Garzanians, like Dr Dick Allen or some people from the team where you do not know if they really are incompetent or they just pretend to be morons sometimes, actually quite often.

You all should know that MrCoins has helped some people in our beatifull crypto world and he is not an person who would write it here on bitcointalk, everybody makes mistakes, even you and me, but I am pretty sure, it is not an mistake to say that I think MrCoins is an good person. If we judge on MrCoins like some do, then we are all scammers, everybody of us, me and you too and this is just not true.

I want to see bad guys hanging, not shooting around for some civilian collateral damage, JG still has money and this still can damage a lot bitcoin and crypto in overall, because such scammers will use this scammed money to scam much more, sadly, this is an part where MrCoins contributed a lot but it was his mistake and not something that he is proud on.

MrCoins, I would welcome you to answer other questions if some ask you, this is bitcointalk, some rude comments will always come Smiley , just stay an adult and get over it, if you are good person, people can talk how much they want, you always can show who you are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:11:02 PM

Looks like there is nothing of value here. I tried.

Before you go.

One question.

Is ION a scam or not?

He doesn't care one way or another. If he sees an opportunity to profit he will promote and shill for it till he has extracted every bit of profit he can out. Why do you think he came back to XPY? He lost money to Garza so he saw an opportunity to come back and milk back those losses for the "dumber than him" crowd.

Correct. Mr. Coins will continually be a confidence man. Much like BadBitcoin and Bitcoinbar were on the XPY forum.
They'll prey on your emotions, ethics, or what have you. Play multiple sides for maximized profits. Hoping that time has forgotten them and return with a smile on their face to play again. He's a sociopath that is being and has been rejected by multiple crypto forums.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/scam-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/14182

(Scroll a little down in that thread after you enjoy the conversation. The picture that mharter posted shows the average shilling message.)
"Mr. Coins - I believe Josh will be hailed the "Steve Jobs" of digital finance. I truly believe everything really is going to change as a result of Paycoin."

I look forward to the making of the ION cannon and the fodder he or others will fill it up with.
Boki15 since you believe in his character assessment. You should definitely join him in "investing" in the ION cannon.

DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:14:57 PM

However, I am not the only one who quit over $ 12 because we "SCREAMED" "WARNING!!! SCAM!!!". I think the main difference is, MrCoins believed and trusted into this (you could discuss here about inteligence, but it is not scamming), not sure if he got out over $10, I am somehow sure he did not, MrCoins, did you?

I don't know if he's lacking intelligence or not but he claims to have learnt his lesson and then shrills for Ionomy. I can't understand it.

Ionomy now has it's own thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boki15

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:16:35 PM

Looks like there is nothing of value here. I tried.

Before you go.

One question.

Is ION a scam or not?

He doesn't care one way or another. If he sees an opportunity to profit he will promote and shill for it till he has extracted every bit of profit he can out. Why do you think he came back to XPY? He lost money to Garza so he saw an opportunity to come back and milk back those losses for the "dumber than him" crowd.

Correct. Mr. Coins will continually be a confidence man. Much like BadBitcoin and Bitcoinbar were on the XPY forum.
They'll prey on your emotions, ethics, or what have you. Play multiple sides for maximized profits. Hoping that time has forgotten them and return with a smile on their face to play again. He's a sociopath that is being and has been rejected by multiple crypto forums.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/scam-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/14182

(Scroll a little down in that thread after you enjoy the conversation. The picture that mharter posted shows the average shilling message.)
"Mr. Coins - I believe Josh will be hailed the "Steve Jobs" of digital finance. I truly believe everything really is going to change as a result of Paycoin."

I look forward to the making of the ION cannon and the fodder he or others will fill it up with.
Boki15 since you believe in his character assessment. You should definitely join him in "investing" in the ION cannon.

Lol, this BitCoinbar Smiley, lol, I always have to laugh when I remember him Smiley, an investing hyper that has no clue what he does with the moto "Hey, guys who live from crypto, how can you earn enough?", lol, it was one of the first things that I saw there where I said "This place I must join, it will be funny Smiley "!
boki15

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:18:29 PM

I don't know if he's lacking intelligence or not but he claims to have learnt his lesson and then shrills for Ionomy. I can't understand it.

Ionomy now has it's own thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633

But what would describe him as learned? I am not talking about ionomy here, but MrCoins seems to have invested into ionomy. If we agree with bitpop, then everything except bitcoin is scam and he is not far from being right at this point. Why is ionomy scam, I would like someone to explain me Smiley
boki15

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:50:46 PM

I just oversaw this Smiley, how could I. What should I tell you now my friend? What do you want to tell me with your suggestion? 
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:34:14 PM

This Mr. Coins guy is hilarious.

X coin looks really good. It will rise in value. This is not investment advice.

Y coin will be approved by the SEC. This is not a statement of fact.

I love turtles. In no way should this statement suggest that I love turtles.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:36:34 PM

MrCoins, I would welcome you to answer other questions if some ask you, this is bitcointalk, some rude comments will always come Smiley , just stay an adult and get over it, if you are good person, people can talk how much they want, you always can show who you are.

This is reasonable discussion, thank you, I can make time for this discussion and while there are some people willing to discuss reasonably then I will stay.

Here are a few facts which some may or may not choose to believe, but, they are the truth:

1) I did not know XPY was a scam
2) I was not paid in any way to promote XPY
3) I admit, I get excited about my investments, you can see this with all coins I have invested in going back some years (MOON, MINT, BOOM, BLACKCOIN)
4) I held on to all my XPY - big mistake, this investment was almost a total loss for me.
5) I only arrived to XPY at the HashCoin stage, I was not around for hashlets part of the scam
6) I tweeted about XPY like I did all other coins I invested in, no different except this turned out to be a scam
7) I was shocked to find it was a scam. I learnt a lesson. I was wrong.

I'm not sure what else I can say. I can discuss other coins but only after we can move beyond XPY. I can't think of anything else to say about XPY, it's pretty much all summed up and so we will just end up gong around in circles.

If you guys here never made a mistake, then, you are far more intelligent than I am.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:43:07 PM

What is this about?

"After securing initial funding of $125,000 through an initial crowdsale offering in November of 2015, the ionomy team built the foundational ionomy.com platform and developed the new blockchain based digital currency."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/ionomy-new-gaming-platform-seeks-to-entice-mobile-gamers-and-developers-into-digital-currency-launches-initial-coin-offering-for-new-currency-ion/ar-BBrNTXM

OR

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ionomy-gaming-platform-seeks-entice-172602645.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=tw
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:43:32 PM

"No one would listen"Huh? It seems a lot of people listened. It seems that you are one of the few (couple hundred or so) who didn't listen. You are quite good at attempting to twist words and statement around. Must be how you came to be the XPY God or MrION.

I am not MrION neither have I mentioned that particular coin yet.

I'd like to believe most escaped the XPY scam but from the numbers of people I have spoken to, there were a lot that did not get out without a loss.

I am amazed at how little JG is blamed for the BTC he stole, it's quite shocking.
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:45:33 PM

This is reasonable discussion, thank you, I can make time for this discussion and while there are some people willing to discuss reasonably then I will stay.

Here are a few facts which some may or may not choose to believe, but, they are the truth:

1) I did not know XPY was a scam
2) I was not paid in any way to promote XPY
3) I admit, I get excited about my investments, you can see this with all coins I have invested in going back some years (MOON, MINT, BOOM, BLACKCOIN)
4) I held on to all my XPY - big mistake, this investment was almost a total loss for me.
5) I only arrived to XPY at the HashCoin stage, I was not around for hashlets part of the scam
6) I tweeted about XPY like I did all other coins I invested in, no different except this turned out to be a scam
7) I was shocked to find it was a scam. I learnt a lesson. I was wrong.

I'm not sure what else I can say. I can discuss other coins but only after we can move beyond XPY. I can't think of anything else to say about XPY, it's pretty much all summed up and so we will just end up gong around in circles.

If you guys here never made a mistake, then, you are far more intelligent than I am.

So if you learned a lesson as you say, can we expect that you will not be mindlessly shilling for "ION" as you did for paycoin? "Learning" a lesson is not sufficient if you do not actually apply the information that you've learned to future actions and decisions.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:46:23 PM

"No one would listen"Huh? It seems a lot of people listened. It seems that you are one of the few (couple hundred or so) who didn't listen. You are quite good at attempting to twist words and statement around. Must be how you came to be the XPY God or MrION.

I am not MrION neither have I mentioned that particular coin yet.

I'd like to believe most escaped the XPY scam but from the numbers of people I have spoken to, there were a lot that did not get out without a loss.

I am amazed at how little JG is blamed for the BTC he stole, it's quite shocking.

There's plenty of blaming of Josh Garza in the previous 2000 pages of this thread.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:49:54 PM

"X coin looks really good" is not equal to "Go spend your money on X coin"

"Y coin will be approved by the SEC" is not equal to "Will Y coin get approved by the SEC?"

"I love turtles" is not equal to "Go buy yourself some turtles"

It's no wonder people lose money if they read the former and do the latter.

I cant stop people throwing their money away if they want to. If someone throws away their BTC, it's not my problem.
But, I will happily be held accountable for every single BTC someone sends me.
ladrx

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:53:13 PM

"Y coin will be approved by the SEC" is not equal to "Will Y coin get approved by the SEC?"

Mr Coins, you should really look into Betteridge's Law of Headlines.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:56:11 PM

So if you learned a lesson as you say, can we expect that you will not be mindlessly shilling for "ION" as you did for paycoin? "Learning" a lesson is not sufficient if you do not actually apply the information that you've learned to future actions and decisions.

You seem to be confused about the lesson I learned, let me spell it out.

The lesson I learned is not:

- Never invest in another coin

The lesson I learned is:

- Trust no-one, you can be scammed at any time, don't let greed blind you

The lesson everyone should learn is.... Do your own research, be careful with your money, there are people waiting to take it from you. If in doubt, cash out.
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:59:45 PM

I cant stop people throwing their money away if they want to. If someone throws away their BTC, it's not my problem.

You literally wrote, "Paycoin will be the ONLY coin that is APPROVED by the SEC"
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:07:00 PM

You literally wrote, "Paycoin will be the ONLY coin that is APPROVED by the SEC"

Isn't English great? How you can change meaning by leaving out context, question marks and the likes. But anyway, why go to all this effort?

Well it was a scam you see. Everything was BS. Everything I read, everything everyone told me, was all bollocks.

I get it. I was wrong. I made a mistake. It was a crap investment. I got robbed.

I understand. When can we move on to other coins? LOL
ladrx

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:09:08 PM

The lesson I learned is:

The lesson everyone should learn is.... Do your own research, be careful with your money, there are people waiting to take it from you. If in doubt, cash out.

Why don't you tweet this all out as your final tweet ever then and STFU about cryptocurrency, which you obviously don't understand?

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:19:07 PM

The lesson I learned is:

Why don't you tweet this all out as your final tweet ever then and STFU about cryptocurrency, which you obviously don't understand?

I have no intention of giving up twitter or cryptocurrency. Why should I? If you don't like my tweets, then unfollow me. I do not expect to please everyone.

But, I didn't mean to upset you. This is the lesson I learned. Also, surely you agree that everyone should be careful how they invest? They should be aware who they are sending their money to and also not get too confident that they cannot be scammed - because they can be wrong.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:21:32 PM

did you or do you get shit for those other coins? MOON, MINT, BOOM, BLACKCOIN

i think your approach with xpy was slightly different
Pages: « 1 ... 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 [2257] 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: