Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 [2259] 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:01:02 AM

I think suchmoon dislikes in getting this thread into discussion about ionomy, there is an thread for that.

I totally agree and will answer all ION questions to the correct thread. I will disclose now that I swapped all my worthless XPY for ION and so I have an interest no longer in XPY except for seeing JG receive justice. I wish I got to know some of you guys 18 months ago. Well, we're here now Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:04:51 AM

Think about this...

Bob is a scammer. Bob scams Jane. Therefore Jane is a scammer.

Do you see the problem with this logic?

That isn't the logic they are using.

It is more like:

Josh is a Scammer. He convinces MrCoins that he's going to make him rich. MrCoins eagerly shills for Josh. MrCoins is frequently challenged by people who keep telling him that Josh is a scammer. MrCoins is frequently challenged by people who keep pointing out the glaring holes in the bullshit Josh keeps telling him. MrCoins accuses these people of spoiling his plans for getting rich because they are just jelly of Josh being so fucking awesome. Josh is proven to be under investigation by the SEC. MrCoins tells everybody who will listen that it could be a really good sign. MrCoins slag off everybody who says otherwise. MrCoins spends a lot of time telling other people who Josh also convinced to invest in his getrichquick(TM) scheme that all the signs are good that the getrichquick(TM) scheme is going to get them all rich and that anybody who says otherwise is just a jelly poopyhead.

MrCoins eventually claims himself to be nothing but an innocent victim in the whole pump of the getrichquick(TM) scheme Josh promised them would get them rich, and quick!

MrCoins refuses to acknowledge the part he had to play in helping Josh convince others that the naysayers were just jelly poopyheads.

There. It is that kind of logic.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:14:14 AM

Think about this...

It is more like:

Josh is a Scammer. He convinces MrCoins that he's going to make him rich. MrCoins eagerly shills for Josh. MrCoins is frequently challenged by people who keep telling him that Josh is a scammer. MrCoins is frequently challenged by people who keep pointing out the glaring holes in the bullshit Josh keeps telling him. MrCoins accuses these people of spoiling his plans for getting rich because they are just jelly of Josh being so fucking awesome. Josh is proven to be under investigation by the SEC. MrCoins tells everybody who will listen that it could be a really good sign. MrCoins slag off everybody who says otherwise. MrCoins spends a lot of time telling other people who Josh also convinced to invest in his getrichquick(TM) scheme that all the signs are good that the getrichquick(TM) scheme is going to get them all rich and that anybody who says otherwise is just a jelly poopyhead.

MrCoins eventually claims himself to be nothing but an innocent victim in the whole pump of the getrichquick(TM) scheme Josh promised them would get them rich, and quick!

MrCoins refuses to acknowledge the part he had to play in helping Josh convince others that the naysayers were just jelly poopyheads.

That's exactly what I said, but you said it a much much longer way....

The point is... If the person being scammed doesn't know it's a scam, then how can they be a scammer no matter what they do during the process?

Lots of people here lost money.

Some got out real early, some got out with just their pants, some got out with almost nothing, some remain. One guy got away with all the BTC. So... Who is the scammer? The guys who got out early, slow, not at all or the guy with all the BTC? Think about it. The line between victim and criminal is not blurry. Follow the money as they say.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:22:34 AM

Think about this...

It is more like:

The point is... If the person being scammed doesn't know it's a scam, then how can they be a scammer no matter what they do?

Some got out real early, some got out with just their pants, some got out with almost nothing, some remain. One guy got away with all the BTC. So... Who is the scammer? The guys who got out early, slow, not at all or the guy with all the BTC? Think about it. The line between victim and criminal is not blurry. Follow the money as they say.

You are all wrong.

The logic is much much simpler than that: MrCoin is a piece of sh..t! There. Smiley
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:25:15 AM

Think about this...

It is more like:

The point is... If the person being scammed doesn't know it's a scam, then how can they be a scammer no matter what they do?

You are all wrong.

The logic is much much simpler than that: MrCoin is a piece of sh..t! There. Smiley

haha! Why on earth did I take so long coming over here, some of you guys are actually great! Cheesy
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:33:35 AM

MRCoins.

Ion is a scam.

I don't understand how you can't see that.

I have not tweeted my opinion on any coins other than ETH / BTC.

If you find otherwise, please post the link so I can review and clear up any misunderstanding.

I didn't say you had. On talkxpy you said you had sold all your xpy and bought ION.

You do realize that the value of ION is no way near 2 million that you have bought in at 20 cents? All the devs have done have done is copy an existing clone and made a pretty website. You can see that right?

I am not providing any investment advice here, but yes, I swapped my XPY (not sold, it was virtually worthless and not worth selling). I still had every single XPY as from the very start. It was very therapeutic to finally get rid of them.

So you swapped your xpy to someone with you knowing its dead and a scam? Isn't that a little... well taking advantage of the buyer?
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:36:04 AM

MRCoins.

Ion is a scam.

If you find otherwise, please post the link so I can review and clear up any misunderstanding.

I didn't say you had. On talkxpy you said you had sold all your xpy and bought ION.

You do realize that the value of ION is no way near 2 million that you have bought in at 20 cents? All the devs have done have done is copy an existing clone and made a pretty website. You can see that right?

I am not providing any investment advice here, but yes, I swapped my XPY (not sold, it was virtually worthless and not worth selling). I still had every single XPY as from the very start. It was very therapeutic to finally get rid of them.

So you swapped your xpy to someone with you knowing its dead and a scam? Isn't that a little... well taking advantage of the buyer?

So if I sold my XPY on an exchange to a willing buyer i'm bad? Not heard that logic before! haha! I could go on but, anyhow, I didn't do that.

I swapped my XPY for ION (there's another thread for that). So, nope, I didn't even dump it on to anyone, not even to a willing buyer. You see, I am a nice guy Smiley
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:49:49 AM

MRCoins.

Ion is a scam.

So if I sold my XPY on an exchange to a willing buyer i'm bad? Not heard that logic before! haha! I could go on but, anyhow, I didn't do that.

I swapped my XPY for ION (there's another thread for that). So, nope, I didn't even dump it on to anyone, not even to a willing buyer. You see, I am a nice guy Smiley

So, following the same logic that MrCoinSht is a piece of sh..t, everything that comes out of his mouth is sh.t. Now you can see that everything is conected and the logic is solid Smiley
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:51:45 AM

MRCoins.

Ion is a scam.

So, following the same logic that MrCoinSht is a piece of sh..t, everything that comes out of his mouth is sh.t. Now you can see that everything is conected and the logic is solid Smiley

But this isn't logic. This is opinion. They are different! hehe! Cheesy

Logic is the same for everyone. Opinion is subjective.

I can see how people lose money. Facts and myths get mixed up, logic and opinion get mixed up, scammers and victims get mixed up. Oh dear!
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:52:35 AM

This is in response to what someone asked me on the forum where this information was being discussed. If I was tweeting / promoting / pushing i'd understand... But, i'm not. Like I said, I have to be careful as I am a target for "set up" questions.

You will not find anything outside of the direct question I was asked. No tweets, no blog posts, no recommendations.

I said I see it as shrilling. That is a fact. I don't think I'm the only one here. You shrilled for XPY and now you shrill for ION.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Do you also agree then that I shill for BTC?

"For what it's worth... I see #bitcoin going UP within a week or two. An eventual break above 450 opens up the skies"

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/718820256391802885

My twitter reaches thousands of people. If you can show my promotion that should be removed, I will remove it.

Yes i see it as shilling for bitcoin. Difference is bitcoin was the first. It was a technology created to address a need. The creators coins in genesis blocks etc haven't moved. Its a curency adopted by many open sourced and not centralised as per stakers like garza etc.

The difference is bitcoin is free market based on peoples faith of it... its perceived value on what people believe though the original ideal had no promises of being this or that no more or less than just a currency.

Xpy promised floors, it promised deals with amazon etc.. people countered that you called them fudders. XPY promised... bitcoin never did. When you shill you promote the creators promises.. see the link. You shilled for xpy you promote promises of $20 etc. You shill bitcoin you promote promises of nothing because nothing was promised.

Ion promises all this bullshit game platform and 20c base value on ico... sorry iso don't want to get mixed up with garza right? change that letter. If they believed in their tech and vision those assholes in ion would make it pow initial phase so its fair and then pos from then on if they believe mining is dead... what do they do instead? Ask you to give them money to buy in. They did nothing for xpy so ion is different how? Its the usual bullshit of its going to do this and that we provide the vision but hey fuck it the community will make the value and content.

I'll fork a coin call it supermarket coin say its for supermarket use and eventually it'll be the coin of supermarkets.. if i get enough shills maybe someone will make shopping cart apps that trade coin value for gift cards at coles, woolworths and target... fuck im a genius... see what these retards do?

OR you could take any of the existing 1000000 alt coins make a game service and use that coin and do the same... whats the difference? You're falling into the same shit and hoping the new owners are better than the old.
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:54:52 AM

MRCoins.

Ion is a scam.

But this isn't logic. This is opinion. They are different! hehe! Cheesy

Logic is the same for everyone. Opinion is subjective.

And in some cases (like this one) from his mouth can come a diarrhea... so a distinction must be made. Once again, the logic is solid.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:58:21 AM

This is in response to what someone asked me on the forum where this information was being discussed. If I was tweeting / promoting / pushing i'd understand... But, i'm not. Like I said, I have to be careful as I am a target for "set up" questions.

You will not find anything outside of the direct question I was asked. No tweets, no blog posts, no recommendations.

I said I see it as shrilling. That is a fact. I don't think I'm the only one here. You shrilled for XPY and now you shrill for ION.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Do you also agree then that I shill for BTC?

"For what it's worth... I see #bitcoin going UP within a week or two. An eventual break above 450 opens up the skies"

My twitter reaches thousands of people. If you can show my promotion that should be removed, I will remove it.

Yes i see it as shilling for bitcoin. Difference is bitcoin was the first. It was a technology created to address a need. The creators coins in genesis blocks etc haven't moved. Its a curency adopted by many open sourced and not centralised as per stakers like garza etc.

The difference is bitcoin is free market based on peoples faith of it... its perceived value on what people believe though the original ideal had no promises of being this or that no more or less than just a currency.

Xpy promised floors, it promised deals with amazon etc.. people countered that you called them fudders. XPY promised... bitcoin never did. When you shill you promote the creators promises.. see the link. You shilled for xpy you promote promises of $20 etc. You shill bitcoin you promote promises of nothing because nothing was promised.

Ion promises all this bullshit game platform and 20c base value on ico... sorry iso don't want to get mixed up with garza right? change that letter. If they believed in their tech and vision those assholes in ion would make it pow initial phase so its fair and then pos from then on if they believe mining is dead... what do they do instead? Ask you to give them money to buy in. They did nothing for xpy so ion is different how? Its the usual bullshit of its going to do this and that we provide the vision but hey fuck it the community will make the value and content.

I'll fork a coin call it supermarket coin say its for supermarket use and eventually it'll be the coin of supermarkets.. if i get enough shills maybe someone will make shopping cart apps that trade coin value for gift cards at coles, woolworths and target... fuck im a genius... see what these retards do?

OR you could take any of the existing 1000000 alt coins make a game service and use that coin and do the same... whats the difference? You're falling into the same shit and hoping the new owners are better than the old.

I have not given my comments on the other project here, i'll do that in the correct thread so as not to dilute Garza's work.

However, the XPY project was a scam, an intentional scam. It wasn't a failed project or a poorly executed plan. It was executed as the criminal creator intended, entirely to defraud, steal, deceive and steal people's money. There was a perpetrator with bad intent. To me, this defines a scam.

The "scam" word is used so much that it loses it's meaning. I do not believe all altcoins are scams. But some altcoins are created to scam people. The creator is the scammer, not the coin.
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:03:22 AM

I have not given my comments on the other project here, i'll do that in the correct thread so as not to dilute Garza's work.

However, the XPY project was a scam, an intentional scam. It wasn't a failed project or a poorly executed plan. It was executed as the criminal creator intended, entirely to defraud, steal, deceive and steal people's money. There was a perpetrator with bad intent. To me, this defines a scam.

The "scam" word is used so much that it loses it's meaning. I do not believe all altcoins are scams. But some altcoins are created to scam people. The creator is the scammer, not the coin.

Verbal diarrhea.

The logic stands the test of time.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:06:59 AM

Verbal diarrhea.

What you say is funny, I wonder if you are being serious. Is there any chance of a reasonable discussion about something? Cheesy
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:14:41 AM

Verbal diarrhea.

What you say is funny, I wonder if you are being serious. Is there any chance of a reasonable discussion about something? Cheesy

It may be, but it is also true. And of course a reasonable discussion is possible, but only after you admit that you actively participated in the XPY scam and now are actively participating in the ION scam. Until then, everything that comes from your mouth is either sh.i or diarrhea (including the part "I will only answer in another thread, on another forum, in another life, etc etc").

P.s. I'm willing to bet that you will spill more sh.t because the logic is correct and it's impossible to turn shit in anything else.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:19:56 AM

It may be, but it is also true. And of course a reasonable discussion is possible, but only after you admit that you actively participated in the XPY scam and now are actively participating in the ION scam. Until then, everything that comes from your mouth is either sh.i or diarrhea (including the part "I will only answer in another thread, on another forum, in another life, etc etc").

P.s. I'm willing to bet that you will spill more sh.t because the logic is correct and it's impossible to turn shit in anything else.

I can help a little, at the risk of repeating myself...

1) I actively participated in XPY as an investor. It turned out to be a scam. JG scammed me of ~300 BTC.
2) The other project (see other thread) I believe is not proven to be anything yet.
3) You lost your bet
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:22:00 AM

What makes you think Mordica is involved?

He's the guy posing with Garza in a picture of a warehouse pretending that it's a mining farm.

@Mrcoins

You didn't address this and its a direct question. Remember mordica was the guy that did their hardware... and TADA he stood with garza pretending there was hardware when there wasn't even in a dark warehouse video... queue spooky music remember that? and the this is my house paint in pink he proclaimed?

So heres 2 simple questions you can answer and don't avoid them

1. Do you believe Joe Mordica to be a stand up honest guy you can trust in crypto?

2. If Joe Mordica is in ion then do you believe by past actions that he is trustable in it and thus others should accept that?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:24:14 AM

1) I actively participated in XPY as an investor. It turned out to be a scam. JG scammed me of ~300 BTC.
2) The other project (see other thread) I believe is not proven to be anything yet.
3) You lost your bet

@Mrcoins

HOLY FUCK you sent 300btc josh garzas way in paycoin... thats at the time around $105,000 USD. Didn't you consider that what people were saying might be true.. a google of paycoin and target would of shown no other news on sites. I sure hope you aren't married with kids etc as that endangered them. How did you explain that all to the family if so....
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:27:29 AM

3) You lost your bet

Sh.t !

1) Everybody that had 1 XPY at one time had participated as an investor, but not everybody participated in promoting the scam, only a few pieces of sh.t.
2) The same logic you had when actively promoting the xpy scam, you are doing the same thing again (because you are a piece of sh.t).
3) The logic stand, proven once again to be correct.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:29:06 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 10:42:31 AM by Mr-Coins

What makes you think Mordica is involved?

He's the guy posing with Garza in a picture of a warehouse pretending that it's a mining farm.

@Mrcoins

You didn't address this and its a direct question. Remember mordica was the guy that did their hardware... and TADA he stood with garza pretending there was hardware when there wasn't even in a dark warehouse video... queue spooky music remember that? and the this is my house paint in pink he proclaimed?

So heres 2 simple questions you can answer and don't avoid them

1. Do you believe Joe Mordica to be a stand up honest guy you can trust in crypto?

2. If Joe Mordica is in ion then do you believe by past actions that he is trustable in it and thus others should accept that?

Joe Mordica is not in ION or Ionomy project.

I'd like to add, I have never had any dealings with him, not even in XPY, so I have no idea what type of guy he is. But, he is irrelevant as far as ION goes.

But please, I have been asked to talk about ION/Ionomy in the correct thread, I will definitely respond to ION questions there. Let's keep this thread for GAW / XPY. (I know this particular question is relevant to both which is why I answered here, I also copied this question/answer there, hope its ok, thanks)

THIS is constructive discussion. This is valuable and worthwhile. If there is something I do not know the answer to, I will go find out.
Pages: « 1 ... 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 [2259] 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: