Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 [2263] 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:45:48 PM

Owners of XPY and ION should rejoice and look forward to playing World of Hash on the Xboxes they bought from Coinstand!  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:00:57 AM

You gave him power... so therefore he is not 100% share of responsibility. The fact that you cannot accept that you played any part even in a small fraction just shows you cannot take any responsibility in any of your actions... o i didn't know i was going to get fat drinking 100 litres of cola a day its cokes fault with their advertising.. i thought i'd just be happy on the beach like in their ads so i told everyone else the same.

It's what scammers do. They use people, the steal from victims. He was a particularly clever scammer.

I am not the only one who believed in the scam. My mistake cost me dearly.

But don't make the mistake of thinking it makes him less of a criminal. He doesn't deserve that.

He deserves no less than 100% full responsibility for his criminal intent.

I don't think him less of a criminal he is 100% a criminal. You evaded the questions yet again.. lets try again.

1. If someone comes and accuses ion of being the same, gives an explanation will you again out them as a fudder then if it goes the same state what you are now or would you give benefit of the doubt and give them right to speech and acknowledge.

2. You share some responsibility for passing on and promoting or do you deny that.

Pretty easy questions but you all seem hell bent on just moving the blame 100% and acting like lost sheep.

I am giving you my time sincerely which of course I do not have to do.

1. I learnt a lot from my mistakes. It's what happens in life. I will not call anyone a FUDder. I have learnt to consider that they might be right.

2. I am responsible for my own BTC. Everyone else is responsible for theirs. I did not give anyone investment advice. Anyone who chose to follow me into my terrible investment did it through their own choice. If they do not blame themselves for it then they have learnt nothing from the experience.

Mistakes are ok. It's what helps us grow and become wiser. We just have to try to make less of them as time goes on.

Awesomesauce!  Now have you actually learned anything?
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:21:18 AM

Awesome.. make a twitter post stating that anyone that takes advice from twitter will lose. Also state on twitter people need to educate themselves. But of course one wouldn't do that on twitter would they? But when you want twitter followers you aren't going to state that aren't you... your advice and comments you want to gather followers with. fair call i'd say wouldnt you agree?

I hope this does the trick. Maybe i'll send this out weekly.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/722388304939872256

"Mr Coins
@CryptoDabbler
Nothing I say is investment advice. Don't copy my trades or investments. Why? I'm usually wrong. Good luck!

London, UK"

Grin
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:28:59 AM

I doubt it's really you. But no, Homero only deserves 50% of a life sentence, you deserve the other half for being complicit in fraud. Especially when you were dumping while pumping.

Can you explain how you did technical analysis on Homero and the caf? Did you trace his vest?  Did you get a lobotomy first? Or were you born with a disability?

The criminal JG must be very pleased to find his victims only consider him 50% responsible. He must be laughing holding the 100% of BTC he gained from the scam.

If your logic is correct, then every victim was complicit in the fraud. JG must be very happy with this analysis. Maybe he'll even use it in court as his defence, if it ever gets that far.

As for regular people who sold out at a profit - and there were a lot of them... I am truly pleased for them. They made a good trade and averted a complete loss. Unfortunately, I was not one of them. (although I wish I was)

BULL$#!T!  Look up "Clawbacks."

https://bernsteinlaw.com/publications-list/investor-beware-what-everyone-should-know-about-clawback-litigation/
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:44:06 AM

I doubt it's really you. But no, Homero only deserves 50% of a life sentence, you deserve the other half for being complicit in fraud. Especially when you were dumping while pumping.

Can you explain how you did technical analysis on Homero and the caf? Did you trace his vest?  Did you get a lobotomy first? Or were you born with a disability?

The criminal JG must be very pleased to find his victims only consider him 50% responsible. He must be laughing holding the 100% of BTC he gained from the scam.

If your logic is correct, then every victim was complicit in the fraud. JG must be very happy with this analysis. Maybe he'll even use it in court as his defence, if it ever gets that far.

As for regular people who sold out at a profit - and there were a lot of them... I am truly pleased for them. They made a good trade and averted a complete loss. Unfortunately, I was not one of them. (although I wish I was)

https://bernsteinlaw.com/publications-list/investor-beware-what-everyone-should-know-about-clawback-litigation/

Sure, but have you actually read any of the court docs? The guy testifying about the DB from zencloud said in his PDF that it's too huge to even calculate that shit other than Homero pocketed 10Mil ... IMO, there will be no clawbacks here, this is crypto ffs... So other than the fucking scammers who initially made big bucks due to Homero and crew's inside knowledge, or any other links they can find, I doubt it's going to happen in this case, however, yes, it's a truly real thing. Ask the longtime madoff investors who now owe the other victims. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:47:37 AM

did you or did you not lie about SEC approval?

Your post above seemed to imply that you didn't lie but retweeted "same stuff as everyone else". Can you show us the origin of that "SEC approval" tweet? News article? Something?

Are you implying that people believe the very first mention of SEC approval was from one of my tweets? If so, which one? I will try to locate the source of information. But one thing I can guarantee is that I didn't just "make it up". I read it from somewhere public whether it be from a forum or tweet.

In any case, what would I know about SEC approval? I was never a primary source for "news", I didn't work for GAW and never claimed that I did.

Why don't you just answer the question. If you didn't make it up then it should be very easy to show the source.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/581066951583248384

I can't take it anymore!!!!!

REPRISE:

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:03:54 AM

I've questioned the delays, the BCT ann is "unattended" so the time lapse is not unexpected. It being unattended is not ideal and even though slack is always there, not many people actually use it.

So, we need the company number and a place to search it right?

In the UK, you can setup a legit company for just £20, so it doesn't really prove anything to me.

I didn't say anything about having to prove it to you.

I asked them because they made the claim that they have established a registered company in Singapore.

No one else made that claim, they did.

I have asked for details to verify that claim.

At this time it appears they have nothing to back it up with.

It ain't rocket science, y'know :-)

How about my simple question of who uses the ionomy bitcoin talk handle? Is it adam matlack? others.. can they end their post with -adam matlack etc...

This is a simple quesiton. Maybe the person in their slack channel can ask this. I believe they don't want to answer it as it shows accountability. Being able to hide being ionomy as someone else gives them security. If they believe in their project say who they are.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:05:29 AM

I know you're trolling us but I'll entertain you this one last time.

ION announcement:

https://archive.is/tuWVB#selection-987.0-987.38
XPY will have a fixed value of 8 to 1.

Also the title of the thread is:

A Message from the team behind XPY.io

Pre-mine:

https://ionomy.com/about/whitepaper

Initial Coin Supply: 10,900,000

If you have anything else to say please do your own research.

If you say asking is trolling we speak two different languages.

Thank You for your reply.

Best regards.

So you take these answers as proof and acknowledge suchmoon gave it to you so his comments are correct? i.e. 8:1 and that there was a big premine?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:09:19 AM

Just a quick note. ION is semi-ontopic here, I'll update the title soon-ish to get rid of Carmelo and put ionomy in it. I think it's fine to discuss how ION relates to Garza's "legacy" and all that. For a more in-depth discussion on ION whitepaper and all the awesome innovations (LOL) please visit their official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633

How this is related to XPY?

Best regards.

XPY is being officially exchanged to ION at an 8:1 ratio. ION is developed by the same group of people who promised to develop XPY and failed. ION is a pre-mined shitcoin just like XPY. Is that good enough for you?

This isn't entirely accurate.

1) There was a swap offer for XPY.io holders to exchange their XPY to ION. It was optional. XPY still exists (and may be further developed by the XPY devs). Some kept their XPY. Most XPY.io users swapped their XPY. The offer was for users of the platform.

2) XPY.io did not fail as a platform because it was a bad platform. It was other factors including broken XPY coin code (not developed by XPY.io), XPY history permanently tainted from Garza scam, and the likes. XPY as a coin was dead. As a platform, XPY.io has been successful. Never hacked, never lost coins, hundreds of active users etc.

3) ION is not developed by the same developers that developed XPY/PayCoin. ION is developed by the developers of XPY.io, the platform. Don't confuse the developers of XPY (the coin) and XPY.io (the platform), they are completely separate groups of people.

It would be false to say ION is XPY re-launched.

1) true

2) never hacked because you believe the platform is very secure and well admined or never hacked because nobody would hack xpy considering it has no value so a waste of time when they can go after platforms that deal in btc etc?

3) matlack was involved in a lot of xpy stuff as an inner circle man so he is involved in this and thus a developer. I believe him to be a user of the ionomy bitcointalk handle but that account still refuses to answer this easy question. Maybe you can ask your slack channel who posts as ionomy and put the results here?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:15:07 AM

3) +1 for mental gymnastics but that doesn't change anything. People who worked on a failed coin or platform or whatever you want to call it for a year without realizing that it's doomed can't be trusted by default. Let them develop their ionomy using a bank loan and then sell shares in a totally legit functioning uber-innovative business. How's that for an idea? VC sharks should be queuing up outside Matlack's door as we speak.

Oh that's right. Crypto is different. Because building a proper business is too much hassle.

I've stated this a number of times suchmoon and agree whole heartedly. Its easy to takes others money to do something and then fail and go well o shit we stuffed up. There is no accountability its not "their" money. They are basically crowdsourcing and have no skin in the game.

Would matlack put up $250,000 of his own money against this as a contingency fund to refund people if it goes tits up? No the fact its so easy to draw funds from crypto with no responsibility of your own is why they do this.

If it succeeds and makes money even momentarily they win. They care not if it works out or not.. well obviously if it does they make more. But all these groups have nothing to lose only to gain. The risk is all on the people that give them money.

@Mrcoins can you see this logic? Why is it nobody asks this? honestly all new ventures should have their own loans against things or at least invest their own money to share risk. Why trust a group that has nothing to lose financially.. o sorry they spent $20 on a themeforest theme and honsting.

The coins they premine and swap cost them nothing.. just lines in code change. The people behind it are ideas men. No actual programming skill. They are floating a shark tank idea hoping others will pay so they can develop it.

Again no financial risk to them. They are using you. If it does succeed they win you don't. Maybe thats what a shepard does when attending to his flock? Adam as a man of god i think you should be pretty ashamed as a start.

@Bitpop sorry i fudded pastor matlack Sad i hope god will forgive me and not raygun me with a raygun he bought for xpy from meganet while eating pexpepper chilli.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:18:31 AM

Sure, but have you actually read any of the court docs? The guy testifying about the DB from zencloud said in his PDF that it's too huge to even calculate that shit other than Homero pocketed 10Mil ... IMO, there will be no clawbacks here, this is crypto ffs... So other than the fucking scammers who initially made big bucks due to Homero and crew's inside knowledge, or any other links they can find, I doubt it's going to happen in this case, however, yes, it's a truly real thing. Ask the longtime madoff investors who now owe the other victims. Roll Eyes

The zencloud guy must not know about sql queries to group things to make data readable... then again it is josh's crew that aren't that clever.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 07:32:47 AM

seems I missed some pages... can we got back to the facts?

what's the Data for Ganzas trial?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:01:24 AM

I've questioned the delays, the BCT ann is "unattended" so the time lapse is not unexpected. It being unattended is not ideal and even though slack is always there, not many people actually use it.

In the UK, you can setup a legit company for just £20, so it doesn't really prove anything to me.

I asked them because they made the claim that they have established a registered company in Singapore.

How about my simple question of who uses the ionomy bitcoin talk handle? Is it adam matlack? others.. can they end their post with -adam matlack etc...

This is a simple quesiton. Maybe the person in their slack channel can ask this. I believe they don't want to answer it as it shows accountability. Being able to hide being ionomy as someone else gives them security. If they believe in their project say who they are.

I asked, they wouldn't answer. They even had the nerve to bad mouth the ICOcountdown guy for hiding behind a handle. Yet the ionomy handle does the exact same thing. Paycoin logic at its finest.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:17:51 AM

I asked, they wouldn't answer. They even had the nerve to bad mouth the ICOcountdown guy for hiding behind a handle. Yet the ionomy handle does the exact same thing. Paycoin logic at its finest.

The team wouldn't answer? Or just their "friendly" chat people in slack that "encourage" questions? Maybe Mr Coins could talk to them and tell them its a reasonable question?

They did mention they weren't the same old paycoin people and want to do it right. What is so hard about saying who they are on that handle and who uses it? Do they not want to be accountable and transparent on the comments they make to who they are? I think this is a fair question yes? Its something i'll keep pushing until an answer is had.

ICOCountDown is his handle.. its 1 person using it. Also ICOCountDown is a site that monitors he isn't "selling" a product or service or getting investors. Maybe they haven't changed and are just like Josh Garza wanting to hide behind others and anonymous names.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:10:22 PM

The never ending scam... ever evolving to make the gullible gawlets pour more and more money down the toilet until they have none left...

Reminds me of the movie Idiocracy...

This space not for rent...
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:20:49 PM

For me it looks we stucked here  Roll Eyes

Let me clear my point:
1. What will change if details about company are public, yes this information would be and should be public, but what does it really change, like ie. who of you send them flowers and who visited mordica and co and their headquarters which was at this time an obvious scam Smiley ? Anybody? What did it change on scam except that they tried to make it look legal and my friends, exactly this was the reason why so many people outside of crypto trusted this Mexican Sobrero. Now I don't understand, if they are scam why should they be geniuine?

2. I see here some that were on hashtalk too, I see them here being very clever but if I remember hashtalk time, lol Smiley . Now some try to find Ganzas role in MrCoins, seriously???

3. Here only bitpop said something that is important to discuss about, the rest that you try to convince MrCoins, for me its just trashtalk. Point is, MrCoins, what would you say, what is your responsibility for making promotion for them and how important was such thing for an scam like ganza did? What can you do now about it (question to everybody)? What do you think others are expecting from you, here and on ionomy? I remember MrCoins saying in this thread, he will take responsibility of every btc that was sent to him.

4.  MrCoins made bunch of btc with other coins, whatever you say, for me he seems to have learned more than many of us, so far about investment knowledge or luck, whatever you call it. Now everybody who continues this stupid discussion "what did you learn", tell me first what should have he learned, he wade with couple btc hunderds of btc with other coins, is this the experience he is asked here?

5. Ionomy, why is it discussed here, only because they caused death of xpy?
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:35:18 PM

http://www.icocountdown.com/

Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:00:19 PM

did you or did you not lie about SEC approval?

Your post above seemed to imply that you didn't lie but retweeted "same stuff as everyone else". Can you show us the origin of that "SEC approval" tweet? News article? Something?

Are you implying that people believe the very first mention of SEC approval was from one of my tweets? If so, which one? I will try to locate the source of information. But one thing I can guarantee is that I didn't just "make it up". I read it from somewhere public whether it be from a forum or tweet.

In any case, what would I know about SEC approval? I was never a primary source for "news", I didn't work for GAW and never claimed that I did.

Why don't you just answer the question. If you didn't make it up then it should be very easy to show the source.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/581066951583248384

http://i.snag.gy/47QIU.jpg

I can't take it anymore!!!!!

REPRISE:

https://i.imgur.com/gZIs0IL.jpg

Now this did actually make me giggle!! hehe!

I'm glad we can see the funny side. But also this is serious business too. We need to stay objective in order for what we think/say to be worth anything and I do appreciate that some here are doing that.

I have no conclusion at this time, it's so early and I am still doing my own research.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

Just a quick note. ION is semi-ontopic here, I'll update the title soon-ish to get rid of Carmelo and put ionomy in it. I think it's fine to discuss how ION relates to Garza's "legacy" and all that. For a more in-depth discussion on ION whitepaper and all the awesome innovations (LOL) please visit their official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633

How this is related to XPY?

Best regards.

XPY is being officially exchanged to ION at an 8:1 ratio. ION is developed by the same group of people who promised to develop XPY and failed. ION is a pre-mined shitcoin just like XPY. Is that good enough for you?

This isn't entirely accurate.

1) There was a swap offer for XPY.io holders to exchange their XPY to ION. It was optional. XPY still exists (and may be further developed by the XPY devs). Some kept their XPY. Most XPY.io users swapped their XPY. The offer was for users of the platform.

2) XPY.io did not fail as a platform because it was a bad platform. It was other factors including broken XPY coin code (not developed by XPY.io), XPY history permanently tainted from Garza scam, and the likes. XPY as a coin was dead. As a platform, XPY.io has been successful. Never hacked, never lost coins, hundreds of active users etc.

3) ION is not developed by the same developers that developed XPY/PayCoin. ION is developed by the developers of XPY.io, the platform. Don't confuse the developers of XPY (the coin) and XPY.io (the platform), they are completely separate groups of people.

It would be false to say ION is XPY re-launched.

1) It looks like you're saying the same thing. XPY is (or was) indeed exchanged to ION at an 8:1 rate. Which part of my statement are you saying "isn't entirely accurate"?

2) And it took them a year+ to realize that? In what way is that not a failure?

3) +1 for mental gymnastics but that doesn't change anything. People who worked on a failed coin or platform or whatever you want to call it for a year without realizing that it's doomed can't be trusted by default. Let them develop their ionomy using a bank loan and then sell shares in a totally legit functioning uber-innovative business. How's that for an idea? VC sharks should be queuing up outside Matlack's door as we speak.

Oh that's right. Crypto is different. Because building a proper business is too much hassle.

Hi Suchmoon,

I acknowledge that you have not claimed ION / Ionomy as a scam.

1) You said XPY is being "officially exchanged". That may imply so some that ALL XPY is being exchanged automatically. ION is a separate coin and blockchain. The exchange is (or was) an "offer" to existing XPY.io customers. The offer was not to XPY (the coin) holders, just to XPY.io (the platform) users.

2) I agree. There are varying levels of failure. The platform could not succeed with XPY as it's "core" coin. XPY is rotten, and it doesn't work and well, the list goes on with whats wrong with it.

3) Many people who run successful businesses first ran unsuccessful businesses. The experience is valuable. A prior "fail" can often be followed by "success".

Crypto is different in a sense as every venture is EXTREMELY HIGH RISK, even if BTC is your core. So, once we get beyond the "ION = XPY = SCAM" claims, we can start looking at all the other REAL potential problems such as those with the model, structure and planning.

I hope we can get beyond the "block" we (not specifically you) are at so we can look at the other parts sometime.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:29:04 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 03:45:52 PM by Mr-Coins

For me it looks we stucked here  Roll Eyes

Let me clear my point:
1. What will change if details about company are public, yes this information would be and should be public, but what does it really change, like ie. who of you send them flowers and who visited mordica and co and their headquarters which was at this time an obvious scam Smiley ? Anybody? What did it change on scam except that they tried to make it look legal and my friends, exactly this was the reason why so many people outside of crypto trusted this Mexican Sobrero. Now I don't understand, if they are scam why should they be geniuine?

2. I see here some that were on hashtalk too, I see them here being very clever but if I remember hashtalk time, lol Smiley . Now some try to find Ganzas role in MrCoins, seriously???

3. Here only bitpop said something that is important to discuss about, the rest that you try to convince MrCoins, for me its just trashtalk. Point is, MrCoins, what would you say, what is your responsibility for making promotion for them and how important was such thing for an scam like ganza did? What can you do now about it (question to everybody)? What do you think others are expecting from you, here and on ionomy? I remember MrCoins saying in this thread, he will take responsibility of every btc that was sent to him.

4.  MrCoins made bunch of btc with other coins, whatever you say, for me he seems to have learned more than many of us, so far about investment knowledge or luck, whatever you call it. Now everybody who continues this stupid discussion "what did you learn", tell me first what should have he learned, he wade with couple btc hunderds of btc with other coins, is this the experience he is asked here?

5. Ionomy, why is it discussed here, only because they caused death of xpy?

hello boki15,

I know your post is not directed to me but i'd like to share with you some of my thoughts.

1) I've stated already that the company information that I got in that it's existing company and the name change is not showing yet, so the company is setup since 2014 as the company is the existing platform XPY.io. But to me, the company is no indicator of whether this is a scam or not. It's easy to setup a company, in the UK I can spend £20 to setup a legit company structure with no liability for losses. So the company info for me is not very important or meaningful in terms of honest intent.

2) hashtalk had a lot of users, maybe thousands. I think many are embarrassed by their GAW losses and look to blame others but for me, the lesson was to realise that I was responsible for my loss and to face it. We were scammed, but, we know crypto is high risk always. Also, some people who were close to JG (like co workers, friends, investors) may be more hurt and embarrassed by the scam. I expect there was no way they could know the moment his intent turned bad. It is difficult to accept. I do not consider JG friends, co-workers, close investors to be scammers just because he fooled them too.

3) As for promotion of XPY, well it was no more than I did for MOON, MINT, BLACKCOIN, BOOM etc. It is what I do. I tweet about my investments and my chart analysis. Sometimes I am wrong, sometimes I am right. I do not offer promotion services (like some), I simply tweet what I do and think. I'm sometimes wrong. But so is everyone. I have not tweeted about ION / Ionomy yet, did anyone notice this?

4) Like many others, I made a lot of BTC in altcoins, they can be very lucrative even though they are risky. Everyone in blackcoin community knows what a large holder I was from 250 sats - i held millions of BlackCoins from the start. I tweeted out for everyone to buy. I made near a LOT of BTC just from BlackCoin at one point. Some people dislike me because I made profits. Some people do not like to see others succeed. I understand this. I am a trader and I trade to make profits. XPY was one coin that was a total loss for me (except I exchanged my XPY for ION so it's not over yet!). So I have an interest in Ionomy and my base opinion is that it can't be worse than XPY, the idea/model seems interesting and the XPY.io platform was quite cool.

I am still here because there are some good people here and I gain value from their views such as suchoon, bitpop and you too boki!
Pages: « 1 ... 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 [2263] 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: