Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376914 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:33:36 PM

Some media blitz.

I guess the CNN and WSJ "interviews" will be the same infomercial.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:39:10 PM

Has anyone read the comments on the yahoo article. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gaw-miners-announces-plans-initial-120000855.html

Someone posted
"GAW has so far delivered on every promise made."

I bet those Vaultbreaker customers will be really happy to hear that.

In case you're wondering where the comments are coming from:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19597

Funny how they feel the need to form a tactical shilling team just to ensure their "revolutionary technology" is successful profitable.
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:44:20 PM

I just read yahoo announcement.

The interesting part: "Although relatively new, cryptocurrency is shifting the economic paradigm and that is reason enough for traditional financial organizations to start taking this seriously," said co-founder and early investor, Stuart Fraser, Vice Chairman and partner, Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.

Your take on this? I've seen this yahoo pr mentioned here, but no one seems to care about having Cantor as INVESTOR in GAW?  Huh

GAW case may scream of ponzi and scam, but what is Cantor Fitzgerald doing with Josh here?

Wikipedia says this for Cantor Fitzgerald:
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is one of 22 primary dealers authorized to trade U.S. government securities with The Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Cantor Fitzgerald's 1,600 employees work in over 30 locations, including major financial centers in the Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and the Middle East. Together with affiliates, Cantor operates in over 60 offices in 20 countries and has over 8,500 employees.

It looks like somebody with real financial muscle is supporting GAW. Somebody who is a primary dealer of U.S. governement securities. I don't know exactly what this means, but with QE1,2,N it may be someone with a few billions to spare. Somebody who already knows that those billions come exactly from where GAW coupons come after all: by typing on a computer.

And this somebody is going public through Yahoo finance. I don't think this has ever happened before with any coin, with the exception perhaps of Ripple.

That makes me stop and think for a while instead of liquidating all my virtual, coupon producing prime nothings today ...

Activity: 37
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:54:39 PM

I just read yahoo announcement.

The interesting part: "Although relatively new, cryptocurrency is shifting the economic paradigm and that is reason enough for traditional financial organizations to start taking this seriously," said co-founder and early investor, Stuart Fraser, Vice Chairman and partner, Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P.

Your take on this? I've seen this yahoo pr mentioned here, but no one seems to care about having Cantor as INVESTOR in GAW?  Huh

GAW case may scream of ponzi and scam, but what is Cantor Fitzgerald doing with Josh here?

Wikipedia says this for Cantor Fitzgerald:
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is one of 22 primary dealers authorized to trade U.S. government securities with The Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Cantor Fitzgerald's 1,600 employees work in over 30 locations, including major financial centers in the Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and the Middle East. Together with affiliates, Cantor operates in over 60 offices in 20 countries and has over 8,500 employees.

It looks like somebody with real financial muscle is supporting GAW. Somebody who is a primary dealer of U.S. governement securities. I don't know exactly what this means, but with QE1,2,N it may be someone with a few billions to spare. Somebody who already knows that those billions come exactly from where GAW coupons come after all: by typing on a computer.

And this somebody is going public through Yahoo finance. I don't think this has ever happened before with any coin, with the exception perhaps of Ripple.

That makes me stop and think for a while instead of liquidating all my virtual, coupon producing prime nothings today ...

Stuart Fraser is his father in law and "director" on one company for sure, probably more. http://businessprofiles.com/details/gaser-inc/MA-001068254/h-josh-garza
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:57:16 PM

Stuart Fraser is his father in law

You sure about that one?
jimmothy

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:00:28 PM

Stuart Fraser is his father in law and "director" on one company for sure, probably more. http://businessprofiles.com/details/gaser-inc/MA-001068254/h-josh-garza

Got any proof of this?

I do know that Mr Fraser has been invested in GAW for years. (back when GAW was just a shitty internet provider)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 06:02:59 PM

Get ready to pump! This is the big one.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19597/word-is-today-is-media-blitz-day-troll-hunters-unite

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 06:03:33 PM

There is no large investors, there is no Walmart or Amazon. There's nothing but homero taking your money period. He's going full ponzi.

You probably never gave him your money, but in my case he actually gave me back mine and then some.
This unconstructive criticism in this thread is getting worse every day...

Fuck off shill

Aren't you supposed to be shilling at http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gaw-miners-announces-plans-initial-120000855.html

Why don't you chiill out and keep your vulgar language to yourself.

No I won't be quiet and let you scam others to pump your shitcoin

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:09:50 PM

It has already been stated; that is nothing more than a general quote on the current affairs of cryptocurrency by an early private investor and co-founder of the original "GAW".

http://www.cantor.com/public/aboutus/sfraser.html

Mr. Fraser serves on the Board of Directors and has ownership interests in Great Auk Wireless, an Internet provider

It has stitched into this little press release to make it appear that Cantor Fitz is in volved.

Smoke and Mirrors is all.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:11:16 PM

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
   with the cross of Jesus going on before.
   Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
   forward into battle see his banners go!   Grin

Word is, today is Media Blitz day... Troll Hunters Unite!
Well, guys, it's looking like today is the day that most of the media tour articles are due to be posted, and you all know what that means - the trolls will be out from under their bridges and rocks, crawling out of caves, all to grab a few seconds of fame trying to spread their FUD. Troll hunters - it's open season. Let's see what we can do to balance out the BS and help boost Paycoin as best we can. It'll take some effort, but labours of love are definitely worth it - form up and post threads you see in the news and let's do our best to spread the education around.

@Daffy @Allen1980s @Diggio @PCfan @tankjnr @cyberlizard @redacted @InsaneMiner @quigley @DirtFighter @BitJane @gava and the rest of the community - this is a call to arms!

Remember, keep emotion out of it, make your points in a level headed fashion and don't allow yourself to get sucked into name calling. This is about educating people and dispelling fear, uncertainty and doubt for the world that's going to learn about our bridge to the future today. Let's give them a positive first experience!

EDIT - update this thread when you find an article or release and I'll keep the OP updated throughout the day. PM me so I can keep the thread and URL's up to date please.

URL's:

StreetInsider - thanks @Pryderi
Yahoo Finance - thanks @pryderi
Sys-Con Media - thanks @Gava
Payment Eye - thanks @Allen1980s
Holy Nerdvana - thanks @Allen1980s
MarketWatch - thanks @Allen1980s
MarketWired - thanks @gava
BitcoinDailyHerald - thanks @scotterdu
Virtual Strategies - thanks @Izerian

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:12:26 PM

Got any proof of this?

I do know that Mr Fraser has been invested in GAW for years. (back when GAW was just a shitty internet provider)

See post 9 in this thread.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:16:37 PM

Got any proof of this?

Can you just quote it? I can't find it.
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:18:12 PM

There is no large investors, there is no Walmart or Amazon. There's nothing but homero taking your money period. He's going full ponzi.

You probably never gave him your money, but in my case he actually gave me back mine and then some.

Fuck off shill

Aren't you supposed to be shilling at http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gaw-miners-announces-plans-initial-120000855.html

Please don't be quiet and comment on having Cantor Fitzgerald involved in this shitty scam operation.

I didn't know who or what that was, but Wikipedia says this:

Seems to me that a scam shitty operation with enough money can very well shoot through the first months keeping the HashCoin valued at $20. Which, if achieved, won't make it a scam and shitty operation after all Huh
jimmothy

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:20:48 PM

Pretty please? I mean, can I please use your interwebs a little while before you shut it off?

Nice work coordinating a shilling campaign.

Just like the person who hacked coinfire, you're making GAW that much more of an embarrassment.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 06:25:27 PM

Pretty please? I mean, can I please use your interwebs a little while before you shut it off?

This is the piece of shit pumping

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19597/word-is-today-is-media-blitz-day-troll-hunters-unite

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:25:57 PM

Got any proof of this?

Can you just quote it? I can't find it.

Sorry another thread.

Quote from: kupan787 on November 19, 2014, 11:57:43 PM
Quote from: kupan787 on November 19, 2014, 04:39:58 AM
So with Josh in NY this week for the TV/News interviews, was there ever a schedule posted? Did he ever confirm if it was TV interviews or interviews for print/web?

Also, any reason he would need to be in NY? It seems like most of the interviews done on CNN or CNBC these days are via Satellite. Occasionally they will have someone in studio, but it is generally pretty big name/well known people nationally.

Maybe this got missed in the troll fest that went on for a few pages, but does anyone know the answer to my questions?

Is he actually in NY this week still?

Clearly Josh went to New York to meet with Cantor Fitzgerald because his father in law is Stewart Fraser who is vice chairman.  Looks like Josh married into money and daddy just dumps cash on Josh to keep his businesses afloat.

http://www.bizapedia.com/people/HOMERO-GARZA.html
http://www.bizapedia.com/people/MARK-NAEGELI.html
http://www.bizapedia.com/people/DANIEL-KELLEY.html
http://www.bizapedia.com/people/STUART-FRASER.html
http://www.bizapedia.com/people/ROBERT-GALLAGHER.html
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 06:26:33 PM

Fuck off shill

Please don't be quiet and comment on having Cantor Fitzgerald involved in this shitty scam operation.

Seems to me that a scam shitty operation with enough money can very well shoot through the first months keeping the HashCoin valued at $20. Which, if achieved, won't make it a scam and shitty operation after all Huh

Wow you're clueless. They're not involved. It's all a lie. You also believe Amazon, Walmart are involved? Or all that media isn't just paid pr articles?

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

Fuck off shill

2nd hand government investment in a decentralised effort = total centralisation.

i wouldn't touch this with a bargepole.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

r00tdude, what has happened to you, man? Seriously....

Scott-
jimmothy

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:45:42 PM

Maybe I'm just blind but I can't see how that proves Stuart is Josh's father in law.

It does however confirm that he has been involved* with Josh's "businesses" for years.

*I don't think he's actually involved, most likely just lending his name to Josh for the reputation points.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: