Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:18:31 PM

For those here who do not have any "skin in the game" at GAW/Zen... what is your purpose?

the purpose of this community, as it has always been - to uphold the integrity of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

Fair enough.
I see some people with axes to grind because they feel cheated or attacked.  That I get.
But others with nothing but pure hate down to a personal level, I don't get.

I admit, I used to harbor some hate and animosity at GAW as a company who i gave my $ to, but only for their incompetence, bungled daily payouts, software glitches, daily/weekly changes etc, not to mention the obvious lack of support, however... now that I 'broke free' early (actually did ok even - go figure), it's purely the entertainment value at this point.

I mean, let's face it - it's not everyday you get to watch something like this companies' daily (and admittedly, pretty fucked up)! 'antics' in internet/real-time....  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:30:01 PM

For those here who do not have any "skin in the game" at GAW/Zen... what is your purpose?

the purpose of this community, as it has always been - to uphold the integrity of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

I fear that people are going to lose out hard in the long run, and cryptocurrency as a whole is going to take a hit.

Just last night some fellow showed off how many hashpoints he had, saying he got a loan to buy the hashlets to obtain all those HP. I feel so sorry for people like that, because it was a poor decision he made based on the mindless cheerleading that goes on over at HT. In his mind the success of paycoin is a sure thing and he's taking MASSIVE risks thinking he's going to make the money back.

If this thing goes under, there will be a LOT of people out of a LOT of money who will probably never come back to crypto ever again. IF this happens to turn out to all be a scam, it will only bring a bad name to Bitcoin and slow adoption even further.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:45:31 PM

Homero is a con-artist plain and simple.

google file type .pdf where he missed the boat back in the early 2000's to get federal funding to make his crap repeater Wi-Fi network work.

Cheerleading 100 pop. towns to write to their representatives, to include his money grabbing scam.

It is all in black and white from day one, he and his co-hort Fraser though back then front it with a youngster named Homero and claim Federal Tax Credits and win.

go for it:

google homo and his friend circa 2000's vermont and everywhere else.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:54:34 PM

Either way, as others have said before, Paycoin launch is going to be EPIC:

if it succeeds, so many people will have to eat their words. In general, crypto acceptancy would be accelerated, so a good thing. Except, it would negate some of Bitcoin's most valuable assets, primarily that of decentralisation.

if it fails, many more people will take a huge monetary loss and also loss of faith in cryptocurrency as a whole, especially the newcomers and firm believers that have never been able to achieve full ROI.

Most people that made a profit, like me, did so through selling their cheap primes they got around 17$ for much more (40-50$) through GAW's market, whereby GAW actually gained another 10% of all sales as a fee. Win situation for GAW and the seller, not for the buyer though, since Paycoin's failure would be most likely to wipe GAW from the scene.

It will be very interesting to see how this situation develops in the near future. Personally, I think it can still swing both ways, although I am rather pessimistic at this moment.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:03:05 AM

There is nothing serious about this toy coin. I cannot and will not work. It is as has been advertised designed to scam the uninitiated. Nothing short of boiler room scamming. A real coin if you want to compare is DRK. Homero has created or is trying to create a general populous interest in these affairs. No different to spam phone calls telling you you have won a free cruise.

The proclomation we intend to bring the heady nerdy, geek world of crypto to the masses, and make it easy for them, is just that.

He's a filthy parasite that should be taken out back of the barn and shot.

'let's make it easy, let's sell the uninitiated on what they can achieve.'

POS.  The sooner this cheap lying cunt gets locked up the better we will all be.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:06:02 AM

Either way, as others have said before, Paycoin launch is going to be EPIC:

if it succeeds, so many people will have to eat their words. In general, crypto acceptancy would be accelerated, so a good thing. Except, it would negate some of Bitcoin's most valuable assets, primarily that of decentralisation.

if it fails, many more people will take a huge monetary loss and also loss of faith in cryptocurrency as a whole, especially the newcomers and firm believers that have never been able to achieve full ROI.

Most people that made a profit, like me, did so through selling their cheap primes they got around 17$ for much more (40-50$) through GAW's market, whereby GAW actually gained another 10% of all sales as a fee. Win situation for GAW and the seller, not for the buyer though, since Paycoin's failure would be most likely to wipe GAW from the scene.

It will be very interesting to see how this situation develops in the near future. Personally, I think it can still swing both ways, although I am rather pessimistic at this moment.

Paycoins launch is not going to be "EPIC", what of any of GAWs launches have been epic? Let alone functional at launch? I also think people have the wrong impression on GAWS customer sales base while it may be large when this whole thing goes belly up it will just be a drop in the crypt-ocean.
deeneendo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:11:00 AM

geegaw, you seem to spill a lot of bile, this is not healthy for this thread nor yourself. considering the "ignore" button in your case, although I value any critical thought, but could you refrain from getting personal?

being so rude removes all credibility to your claims and you would profit from approaching the topic from a less emotional angle.
deeneendo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:21:43 AM

bye geegaw, you are in my ignore zone now.
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:23:38 AM

I fear that people are going to lose out hard in the long run, and cryptocurrency as a whole is going to take a hit.

Just last night some fellow showed off how many hashpoints he had, saying he got a loan to buy the hashlets to obtain all those HP. I feel so sorry for people like that, because it was a poor decision he made based on the mindless cheerleading that goes on over at HT. In his mind the success of paycoin is a sure thing and he's taking MASSIVE risks thinking he's going to make the money back.

If this thing goes under, there will be a LOT of people out of a LOT of money who will probably never come back to crypto ever again. IF this happens to turn out to all be a scam, it will only bring a bad name to Bitcoin and slow adoption even further.

Howabout all the people on btcjam that took loans for for hashlets..far too many people it seems borrowed funds from various sources to give to the all mighty leader
reeko400.1

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:28:58 AM

Howabout all the people on btcjam that took loans for for hashlets..far too many people it seems borrowed funds from various sources to give to the all mighty leader

And most will default.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:35:32 AM

@deeneendo

Dunce.

Is that like GAW vote downs. ROTFL.

Best you leave before you get hurt.

Nutty Kool-Aider.

... u mad bro?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:48:02 AM

No hate here. Want to make sure people get transparent information.

No hate? Looks like you missed some of the posts.
For instance someone said today in this very thread that he wanted to hit Garza with a bat. This must be love haha Cheesy

deeneendo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:52:40 AM

it gets bearable when you don't have to read certain users' posts...
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:03:28 AM

I'm curious what this HashStaker is going to do.

On Black Friday, GAW will change the industry forever.

It's really quite simple.

You give GAW your money and they give you the promise of profit.

Let's try THIS way...

"...You give BFL/KnC/HashFast...GAW your money and they give you the promise of delivery of hardware miner(s) profit..."

I hope (some of ) you, guys will understand... Wink

There is NO difference ...same scam(s) ...different con-artist(s)...

Back then was called "PRE-ORDER(S)" ...CAPISCO... Huh

Now is "Cloud-Mining"..."Hashpoints"..."Paycoin ICO"...blah-blah-blah... Grin

FREE LOANS...For them...from YOU... Wink

Until they collapse...disappear...etc...

Good luck with GAW... Grin

ZiG
bitcoinvideos

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:04:27 AM

No hate here. Want to make sure people get transparent information.

No hate? Looks like you missed some of the posts.
For instance someone said today in this very thread that he wanted to hit Garza with a bat. This must be love haha Cheesy

Well I only meant for myself. Can't talk for others. Smiley Although we should all be wanting success for one another not fractioning ourselves into smaller silos.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

it gets bearable when you don't have to read certain users' posts...

Wow, I haven't seen you since you left HT.  How have you been?

Do you have any hash points to be converted to coins, or are you completely divested from GAW at this point?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:51:25 AM

Unrelated-  but still might be one of the signs of the pending apocolypse.  Btc difficulty might go down next change.
coinkita

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:04:05 AM

seems everything is too good to be true.. reading this thread is a lot of work.. and nice too.. ^_^
clanbake

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:44:09 AM

Unrelated-  but still might be one of the signs of the pending apocolypse.  Btc difficulty might go down next change.

It'll go up after GAW get their servers up and running Smiley
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:50:34 AM

He Tweeted a couple of days ago about mintpress, but I knew they wouldn't buy his bullshit and the article was mainly about BITCOIN. HA! They are not a sleazy news site but they did quote him

“I don’t believe that the bitcoin has a chance to be a viable currency,” said Josh Garza, chief executive of GAW Miners, a cryptocurrency mining equipment retailer and consultancy. “One of the big confusions behind the bitcoin is that the great thing about the bitcoin is not the brand or the coin itself, but the technology behind it. It’s the blockchain that makes bitcoins great.

“There will never be a time that a normal consumer will be okay logging into their bank account and seeing a different amount in their account than the day before without spending any money. The viability of the bitcoin will never make the virtual currency palatable to the average American, when other platforms, such as PayPal, offers what bitcoins offer without the value fluctuations. Once the hype dissipates, the impracticality of the bitcoin will doom the cryptocurrency. But the blockchain will remain; it’s the future of how value will be recorded and shared.”

If you don't think bitcoin has a chance to be a viable currency, why buy the domain for 1mil?
Not 1 thing about hashstalker or any other hashcrap.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: