Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377059 times)
mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:32:19 AM

http://gawful.org - Gawful - GAW Nightmare Stories
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:33:38 AM

clever  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:41:02 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 03:22:53 AM by bitcoinnoisseur

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20144/am-i-right-to-be-sceptical

melfalcon  Am i right to be sceptical
through life I have always spoken my mind and will continue to do so.

In my opinion - from what my understanding of hashstaker, hash base etc etc is, GAW have been very clever. They are releasing a product that will probably work, however even if it doesn't they are going to make money from it. The community are going to fund the proof of stake. Which ever miner will eventually mine paycoin, GAW will make a profit via the maintenance fees, and of course the 5% buy / sell fees. From a business perspective they have been very clever, in fact they have come up with what appears to be an excellent model, as it appears that win / loose or draw GAW will make a profit.

Now don't get me wrong, I run a few businesses myself, and i certainly don't begrudge anyone a profit. So far I'm very happy with my investment in GAW. I bought primes at sub $16, sold them at $40. Invested some of the profit in gold / silver coins and the rest in my bank account. I then bought back into GAW / ZEN Cloudat a smaller scale for paycoin / hashbase etc. So now have a selection of $40 primes and $10 zens - so the money re-invested is from previous profit - so the term ROI that everyone likes to quote, I did a while back. Fortunately for me (based on ROI) I'm in a no lose situation. Especially as those 2 hashlet types sell above the valued i bought back in at.

So now to my point (i know a few of you that decided to read as opposed to just down voting before you got to this point, would like me to get to the point):-

At present - from my opinion - it appears the main part of the forthcoming release of hashstaker is based on nothing more than speculation or hearsay. The overwhelming view from the forum is that no-one at present can state exactly what we are being offered - comments of all the info is there, connect the dots seems widespread, that simply appears to re-enforce the fact that some people want to pretend they know the fine points. I realise that more information will be released tomorrow for hashstaker, however I feel it will only be details on one piece of the puzzle, but without info on the other pieces can you really make an informed decision.

The free 100 legendary hashlets for the 1st 100 orders, appears to be a way to get people to place an order more in the hope of getting a free legendary hashlet as opposed to making an informed decision on an investment.

The final thing that got me thinking, was the offer of 50 hashpoints (max of 500 hashpoints) for posting messages on twitter. Now I really am not sure who this was aimed at or why. In theory the offer of 50 - 500 hashpoints equates to $5 - $25. Personally I would not get out of bed to go to the toilet for a p!ss for $25. And i certainly wouldn't want to spam my twitter followers with 10 messages in the next 20 hours or so. Personally i would have thought the free legendary for the X number of best tweets (max 1 tweet per person) would have been a much btter and professional model.

Add to this the change in the release all of a sudden - AM instead of PM. I realise this is to target a larger market, but it is something that should have been done with announcements long ago.

I can't help but feel that the way that this is being approached, all of a sudden cheapens what appears to have been a good strategy / plan from GAW. All of a sudden it appears they are trying to create panic purchases before people have the full information. All of a sudden I have a little seed of doubt in my mind.

Don't get me wrong I will probably speculate some of my previous profit in hashstaker just to see how it goes (as im lucky in that my investment has already been recouped). However I would have been a lot happier to invest a decent sum if I had had clearer and fuller disclosure of information.

I welcome peoples comments - please be constructive. Perhaps I've missed some info on the forum, or perhaps its because I.m not a crypto currency release expert. However I have been mining for a long time. Ive been running companies for many years, and I've been investing various sums in different projects for years.

GAW_CEO

Of course you don't know anything about a product that has not been released.

When it's released, you can buy right away, or think about it for a month, either way is OK and you have that choice.

There is a whole group of other people that love the product we sell, and are willing to quickly buy a new product because of how we have delivered in the past.

I think we should let those people feel the way they do, just like you feel the way you do.

I am missing the value in posting, borderline, fud because of a normal sales strategy?

What a prick. He want's everyone to buy his shit before he even tells them what flavor of shit he's selling them. Who doesn't know about products before they are released? And who the hell "invests" in something they know nothing about because one guy says it's gonna be great? Oh wait. I know. Every single last one of his sheep after they beg, borrow and steal every last nickel they can get their hands on to throw at him.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

What a prick. He wan't everyone to buy his shit before he even tells them what flavor of shit he's selling them. Who doesn't know about products before they are released? And who the hell "invests" in something they know nothing about because one guy says it's gonna be great? Oh wait. I know. Every single last one of his sheep after they beg, borrow and steal every last nickle they can get their hands on to throw at him.

I made a new logo for hashtalk:

mullvads

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:56:13 AM

What a prick. He wan't everyone to buy his shit before he even tells them what flavor of shit he's selling them. Who doesn't know about products before they are released? And who the hell "invests" in something they know nothing about because one guy says it's gonna be great? Oh wait. I know. Every single last one of his sheep after they beg, borrow and steal every last nickle they can get their hands on to throw at him.

I made a new logo for hashtalk:

https://i.imgur.com/L4xmDb6.png

can you make one for http://gawful.org please?

Thanks
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:27:31 AM

can you make one for http://gawful.org please?

Thanks

Give me an idea and I can give it a shot.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 03:35:11 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 03:47:09 AM by suchmoon

Maybe you should learn to read. There is a total coin supply over 15 years.. joker.

Careful, don't hit your finger with that hammer. Care to explain how it all connects then? Total coin supply of 1.2 billion you mean? What's the formula to achieve that?

I'v re-read the white paper 3 times now and there is no mention anymore of the 1.2billion coins

Exactly. I don't think there is any mention of "15 years" anymore either. So I don't know where he's pulling that "total coin supply over 15 years". According to the WP there is going to be 12.5 million "minted" coins during the POW stage and then 5% staking with no time limit. If it's dynamic staking as you're saying then I don't see that either, it should have a precise formula, right? You don't mean someone presses a button "generate 1 million coins"?

Edit: million.
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:42:00 AM

@coinfire - you need to subpoena hashtalk.org's logs and cross check the IP's there with the intruder's IP that took down your site. If the clown was even smart enough to have used a proxy he would have been using it there as well. There is no doubt it was a fanboi and one who is more than likely very active in that cesspool.

Your choosing the way of least resistance. It could as well be the competition, because in a case of a company hacking a news site the company is going to be the loser.

Have you ever been to HT? There was plenty of cheering for the CF hack. There are dumb assholes on both sides of the debacle, if you want to see it as having "sides". GAW had claimed in the past that HT and Zen were DDOSed, would you also say it's likely they DDOSed themselves?

That's right. Hacks or DDOSes are positive in terms of PR. As for the assholes, I won't argue.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 03:46:00 AM

Maybe you should learn to read. There is a total coin supply over 15 years.. joker.

Careful, don't hit your finger with that hammer. Care to explain how it all connects then? Total coin supply of 1.2 billion you mean? What's the formula to achieve that?

I'v re-read the white paper 3 times now and there is no mention anymore of the 1.2billion coins

1.2 Billion is old.  That was changed about a month ago.

I don't think it was "changed" as in "instead of 1.2 billion we are now going to have a cap of X coins" or "unlimited staking at X percentage". The number was just not mentioned in the WP anymore. I personally think the number was ludicrous to begin with, but there are some high-profile users on HT still perpetuating the idea apparently in an attempt to justify the future Prime profits.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20101/need-to-know-mr-ceo/29
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:02:54 AM

Success!

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=paycoin
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=paybase
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=hashcoin
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=hashbase
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:17:28 AM

Interesting. I wonder how long before he has a hissy fit and sends a C&D to the admin?

An idea to get the ball rolling in there is accountability; that is create a list of the mods on that forum and since they are all mostly resellers, their real ID's and data are public knowledge in the WHOIS data base if they are re-selling via their own websites along with other information. Takes a bit of leg work but some of them are so obnoxious in particular that lizard individual, it will do him well to see his name and association in the bright lights. Him and the PCoin fellow, internet is littered with his information. I am almost certain their "tough guy" moderator attitudes will change in an instant.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:26:07 AM

This is interesting:

Q: Will Genesis get the option to mine PayCoin, considering its SHA-256 algorithm?
A: Paycoins POW stage will only be available for a small period of time. Our technical team is still analyzing the possibility of changing over equipment to mine PayCoin during the PoW stage. We believe that allowing the HashPoint pool to stay online during this phase is the best way to allow customers to earn PayCoins during the PoW phase.

Sounds like no outside mining, if even their own Genesis can't mine it. Also doesn't fit the other answers stating that Hashpoints will be discontinued once PayCoin shows up.

Unless they set it so that Hashpool is an option and people still convert HP to PC rather than mine PC directly.

It's still an odd setup - you have a SHA256 coin that can't be mined with a SHA256 hashlet, but can be mined with the pseudo-Scrypt hashlets. Or are you saying they would make HP Pool an option for Genesis?

Edit: this seems to have been retracted. So the question about who/what/how will be able to mine PayCoin is still open.

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

@Full-Metal-B*tch said:

@GAW_CEO said:

Q: Will Genesis get the option to mine PayCoin, considering it's SHA-256 algorithm?
      A: Paycoins POW stage will only be available for a small period of time. Our technical team is still analyzing the possibility of changing over equipment to mine PayCoin during the PoW   
stage. We believe that allowing the HashPoint pool to stay online during this phase is the best way to allow customers to earn PayCoins during the PoW phase.

Am I reading this as Zens will still be able to mine Pay Coins by proxy via hash points during the POW stage (i.e. after the coin launches?)
    Also, how long is the POW stage and POS stage?

Sorry, this should not have been in there. We considered letting hashpool stay up, but we decided to end it at the end of the second round as originally stated

It's almost as if they're completely making shit up as they go along.

lol that picture is priceless i really like it. I made copy of it and posted is as wallpaper on laptop. i wonder how long till someone notices it from my household and ask as to why i have itput up lol

I am glad You and ZIG liked it  Smiley

Also as Scott mentioned, I hope everybody and their family had a Happy Thanksgiving / meal / get together.

Heard some info on how Stu is in on this, he is helping his kid, Thomas who was the real owner of Zen Miner, not Eric. Eric is either a worker or a small, very small owner of it, in %.

Stu is also a big player in buying copyrights, trademarks etc, thats how his 1st dealings started with CEO I hear.

I did some searching and all the information is out there, just no 1 put the names with the faces together.

So dad is maybe funding sons project, don't know if Cantor is part of this, I think is more on a private investor level. There are some kids with deep pockets in this, mostly mom and dads money.

Can find out some more but don't want to use all my favors on this.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:37:34 AM

Heard some info on how Stu is in on this, he is helping his kid, Thomas who was the real owner of Zen Miner, not Eric. Eric is either a worker or a small, very small owner of it, in %.

Stu is also a big player in buying copyrights, trademarks etc, thats how his 1st dealings started with CEO I hear.

I did some searching and all the information is out there, just no 1 put the names with the faces together.

So dad is maybe funding sons project, don't know if Cantor is part of this, I think is more on a private investor level. There are some kids with deep pockets in this, mostly mom and dads money.

Nice!

Absolutely appears to be his son isn't that interesting:

Thomas A Fraser

Lives in Armonk, NY  same as Stuart, in fact the same street even   Wink

The new controller is called the zenController and will allow for simple setup and use of almost any miner that needs a controller.  It will do so in a secure environment and will allow anyone to pick up mining.
 I spoke on the phone with Thomas Fraser of Zenminer, Josh Garza, and Rami Abramov of GAWMiners for an hour getting details of the new controller, hardware that it is on, shipping and roll out dates, security concerns I had as well as some other interesting bits of information.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:41:16 AM

Nice!

Absolutely appears to be his son isn't that interesting:

Thomas A Fraser

Lives in Armonk, NY  same as Stuart, in fact the same street even   Wink

The new controller is called the zenController and will allow for simple setup and use of almost any miner that needs a controller.  It will do so in a secure environment and will allow anyone to pick up mining.
 I spoke on the phone with Thomas Fraser of Zenminer, Josh Garza, and Rami Abramov of GAWMiners for an hour getting details of the new controller, hardware that it is on, shipping and roll out dates, security concerns I had as well as some other interesting bits of information.

Yep you hit it!

This was funny, lets talk customer service hey?

Balise Chevrolet Buick GMC
440 Hall Of Fame Ave, Springfield, MA 01105
Literally, the worst service department on the planet. I emailed them about a problem I was having with a brand new 2014 Corvette Stingray. I bought the car less than a month ago, and it will not even start. It took almost 3 days for someone to call me back. When the service manager called me back she told me that I would need to have it "towed" in to see if it would be covered under warranty. I was flabbergasted. I asked her how could a 1 month old car "not" be under warranty. She then just repeated the same thing thing and I hung up. If it was possible to give zero stars I would. Worst service department I have every experienced.
 • • •

Have some pics of other things but will not post them :p

He was flabbergasted, LMFAO....

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:50:30 AM

You might as well post the link if you're quoting. This guy seems to be a hateful troll, leaves mostly negative reviews.

https://plus.google.com/105558211373389265559/reviews

http://i.snag.gy/0DRSF.jpg
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:51:40 AM

You might as well post the link if you're quoting. This guy seems to be a hateful troll, leaves mostly negative reviews.

https://plus.google.com/105558211373389265559/reviews

HAHA I didn't because the tummy tuck and breast....You get what i'm saying :p

But nice!

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:05:52 AM

Pretty clear it has nothing to do with Cantor Fitzgerald, just a couple of rich entitled brats playing with their inheritance money. Even that sudden creation of the Stuart Fraser twitter account is so obviously bogus from day one. You can see it right now at the shitty donut shop he is complaining about, him and Thomas sitting outside with their broken down 'vettes, Josh egging his buddy on.."dude dude you got to get your old man's permission to open a twitter account in his name.. we can use to promote the coin heheheheh...."
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:16:17 AM

So it looks like zen on paper is sold for 8 mil, daddy uses his name and invests maybe 1 mil into the game plan, maybe more. Just daddies name attached to this is worth it..Bravo Josh played the cards very well, as American Express would say, PRICELESS. Speaking of American Express, he did have some companies on his wallets, I would think he needs permission to do this? Kinda like the Visa logo he tried to use as a gimmick b4 he got nailed?

I'll throw in 1 more investors name out Payton H. Peterson.

If anybody thinks these guys are out to help others, THINK AGAIN.

People like these guys thrive off of suckers.

Anybody have Twinkies, we need chubby back, he had a big mouth, if he stayed any longer he would of spilled some beans.

Noticed Suchmoon was trying to bait him :p

Ha.. I was laughing my ass off.

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:18:06 AM

Pretty clear it has nothing to do with Cantor Fitzgerald, just a couple of rich entitled brats playing with their inheritance money. Even that sudden creation of the Stuart Fraser twitter account is so obviously bogus from day one. You can see it right now at the shitty donut shop he is complaining about, him and Thomas sitting outside with their broken down 'vettes, Josh egging his buddy on.."dude dude you got to get your old man's permission to open a twitter account in his name.. we can use to promote the coin heheheheh...."

Beat me to punchline Smiley

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:40:51 AM

People like these guys thrive off of suckers.

Maybe being religious makes you greedy.....or maybe being "christian" as Josh states in the video

Most religious people I have met are the most anti-religious people out there. I studied a good part of the 3 Abrahamic religions, mainly the last 2, I don't want to name them because I do now want to offend any 1. Most do not follow anything that is written in the books, each (person) has their own interpretation of them (as I do also), as someone posted here earlier:

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

I think here in this thread, there are a lot of "good hearted" people, "most" have nothing to gain from posting here. The few with sigs, I cant blame them for making a lil btc on the side :p

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: