Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376939 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:11:30 PM

I haven't seen anyone talk about the ultra super sketchy TOS thats still up or did no one even read it.

Under section 4. Certain Risks Associated with HashStakers

4.3 Risk that Paycoin May Never be Completed or Released. Purchaser understands that, while the Company will make reasonable efforts to complete the Paycoin software, it is possible that an official completed version of Paycoin may not be released and there may never be an operational Paycoin, Prime Controller, or HashStaker.

or this is a really good one

4.4 Paycoins May Have No Value. Paycoin is a new cryptocurrency and its value is determined by supply and demand. At any point after its release, it is possible that the market price of a Paycoin may be zero. Because the value of Paycoin may be zero, the value of a stake, in Paycoins, from a HashStaker may also be zero.

there's a whole bunch of other ultra sketchy terms that scream all ye who enter here abandon all hope

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:20:48 PM

I haven't seen anyone talk about the ultra super sketchy TOS thats still up or did no one even read it.

4.3 Risk that Paycoin May Never be Completed or Released. Purchaser understands that, while the Company will make reasonable efforts to complete the Paycoin software, it is possible that an official completed version of Paycoin may not be released and there may never be an operational Paycoin, Prime Controller, or HashStaker.

4.4 Paycoins May Have No Value. Paycoin is a new cryptocurrency and its value is determined by supply and demand. At any point after its release, it is possible that the market price of a Paycoin may be zero. Because the value of Paycoin may be zero, the value of a stake, in Paycoins, from a HashStaker may also be zero.

there's a whole bunch of other ultra sketchy terms that scream all ye who enter here abandon all hope

Go mention it on ht and see what happens. oh wait, never mind...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23279/is-this-really-the-terms-of-service-tos-or-is-this-something-that-someone-made-up-and-is-passing-around

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:25:31 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23279/is-this-really-the-terms-of-service-tos-or-is-this-something-that-someone-made-up-and-is-passing-around

wow whats wrong with those dummies are they so far in they just don't want to see the writing on the wall?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:28:49 PM

reading, reading and reading some more... then noticing the XPY price dropping. Yeah, I think its time for me to dump and run away fast. The ick factor of this ?coin? is growing like black mold and the toxic effects of XPY loosing value is only going to continue....

Concur.  Ick factor.  

I can't put my finger on it - I just think it's all the terms like - hashlet, hashstaker, primecontrollers etc., that make this coin look/feel like the Scientology of crypto-currencies to me.  

You ever see one of their YouTube vids?  It's like - what are these people talking about?  Do they even know?

Z

There's too much going on here, price still dropping on Cryptsy

548 on coinmarketcap.

It's in it's rightful place, among the countless other ICO coins in the dungeon.

And its sitting just below KarpelesCoin at 545. Definitely in it's rightful place.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:30:29 PM

wow whats wrong with those dummies are they so far in they just don't want to see the writing on the wall?

Greed is powerful.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:33:17 PM

blackwavelabs homepage/servers under severe DDOS attacks. certainly just coincidence....

Now that's funny.  

So is genesis-mining and apparently nexus miner.  Someone posted here a short while ago blaming those two on GAW.  There was that whole coinfire incident a short while back as well.

Obviously not enough to really blame anything on GAW but the coincidence is somewhat concerning.  If there is anything more to go off on who this could possibly be, I would certainly like to know.

There's also a supposed hack last week of LTCGear's site where payout addresses were changed.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 09:33:26 PM

Are you saying something is wrong with the "Hamburgerz" Homero is delivering?

Looks fine to me...

Umm ... That looks about normal for those Mc burger flippers who want $15 an hour

Picture this.......  a dark, abandoned military installation basement, a stagnant water layer on the floor, its cold, its very humid, the air smells like the last fresh air piped in was from 1960, the asbestos coating on the pipes flaking off and falling like snow in the breeze you make when walking by, the once light yellow-green walls are now covered in this black mold called XPY ... not even spiders have made a home in that basement.

You start to get an itch in your throat, you gag, you start coughing, you start getting claustrophobic in the darkness, then you start thinking of reasons why there is absolutely no forms of life in that basement, no mice, no spiders ..... you then get the mad urge to get the hell out of that basement.

Obviously FUD!

Good thing you are already in the cornfield or Josh would send you here.

P.S: I guess I was being overly optimistic....
trying to think is this from the outer limits from the 1950s i think i seen it on there like 3 months ago. In any case HOW DARE you call our savior from corrupt fiat system a bad man lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:40:40 PM

Look at this Paybase is already saving people money and it's not even out yet. That's how incredibly innovative this product is!

https://paybase.com/
(scroll down to comments at the bottom)

They say it was from the beta testing of the plugin.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23949/paybase-com-where-did-the-user-quotes-come-from/

No. Josh said this:

GAWCEO

since we bought this feature (company), they gave us the reviews with this feature
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:44:28 PM

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Amazing what is on these HT threads:

Idiots? My guess is that the instant you find out you lost your IRA and the kids college fund to these scammers you will be the first in line to sue. Idiots indeed.

But relax, they are making "rocket fuel"

"To the Mooon!" I guess that explains why no paperwork or structure or functionality is in place for the promised Paycoin system. These morons have been busy making rocket fuel instead.

And this pretty much sums up the mentality of these "investors".

Uhhh, wrong. It actually is from the GAW TOS. The link to it is a couple posts up in that same thread, just above the post about making "Rocket Fuel", ya fool. I think some folks over there have been drinking rocket fuel.

Click here to visit the actual TOS that is also linked in that very thread.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:01:33 PM

Are you saying something is wrong with the "Hamburgerz" Homero is delivering?

Looks fine to me...

Umm ... That looks about normal for those Mc burger flippers who want $15 an hour

Picture this.......  a dark, abandoned military installation basement, a stagnant water layer on the floor, its cold, its very humid, the air smells like the last fresh air piped in was from 1960, the asbestos coating on the pipes flaking off and falling like snow in the breeze you make when walking by, the once light yellow-green walls are now covered in this black mold called XPY ... not even spiders have made a home in that basement.

You start to get an itch in your throat, you gag, you start coughing, you start getting claustrophobic in the darkness, then you start thinking of reasons why there is absolutely no forms of life in that basement, no mice, no spiders ..... you then get the mad urge to get the hell out of that basement.

Obviously FUD!

Good thing you are already in the cornfield or Josh would send you here.

P.S: I guess I was being overly optimistic....
trying to think is this from the outer limits from the 1950s i think i seen it on there like 3 months ago. In any case HOW DARE you call our savior from corrupt fiat system a bad man lol

Will Robinson, from Lost in space......  Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

blackwavelabs homepage/servers under severe DDOS attacks. certainly just coincidence....

Now that's funny.  

So is genesis-mining and apparently nexus miner.  Someone posted here a short while ago blaming those two on GAW.  There was that whole coinfire incident a short while back as well.

Obviously not enough to really blame anything on GAW but the coincidence is somewhat concerning.  If there is anything more to go off on who this could possibly be, I would certainly like to know.

There's also a supposed hack last week of LTCGear's site where payout addresses were changed.
All Btc and Ltc addresses have now been changed on what looks like every account at LTCgear. Might be Chris working on it mind.
Have had no problems with payouts from them but my addresses were replaced as well.
Looks like Genesis and Blackwave labs are back up, wonder if it was at the same time Roll Eyes

I just logged in and saw that. I seriously don't understand why Chris did not tell everyone, via email and/or announcement on the site, that they were all changed and you have to update them?
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:06:42 PM

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

Going to ask about this in HT, just waiting on new account to spin up, 10800 seconds for new accounts to post
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:13:17 PM

Now that's funny.  

All Btc and Ltc addresses have now been changed on what looks like every account at LTCgear. Might be Chris working on it mind.
Have had no problems with payouts from them but my addresses were replaced as well.
Looks like Genesis and Blackwave labs are back up, wonder if it was at the same time Roll Eyes

I just logged in and saw that. I seriously don't understand why Chris did not tell everyone, via email and/or announcement on the site, that they were all changed and you have to update them?

It is all smoke and mirrors at this point. Distractions. While the website continues to have plenty of stock of shares for sale. We are experiencing the end throes of a ponzi. Each one is different. The mastermind(s) behind it are spewing out all sorts of lies/confusion as they continue to cash out. It's all pretty standard stuff. Just don't expect any more payments and don't invest any more. 90% chance we will never see another payment after Christmas. (ALL JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION BTW). Almost everyone on that LTCtalk thread knows it's a ponzi and doesn't care. Just holding on hope to get more payments. What else can they do?
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:23:03 PM

Now that's funny.  

It is all smoke and mirrors at this point. Distractions. While the website continues to have plenty of stock of shares for sale. We are experiencing the end throes of a ponzi. Each one is different. The mastermind(s) behind it are spewing out all sorts of lies/confusion as they continue to cash out. It's all pretty standard stuff. Just don't expect any more payments and don't invest any more. 90% chance we will never see another payment after Christmas. (ALL JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION BTW). Almost everyone on that LTCtalk thread knows it's a ponzi and doesn't care. Just holding on hope to get more payments. What else can they do?

Another moron troll spewing FUD.   You are going to have to work hard if you ever expect to become a full fledged troll like bitpop.   He is involved in an exchange so superior that they only trade coins based on the highest technological standards, you can even trade dogecoin there!    Such awesomeness speaks for itself!   Roll Eyes  
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:27:08 PM

Another moron troll spewing FUD.   You are going to have to work hard if you ever expect to become a full fledged troll like bitpop.   He is involved in an exchange so superior that they only trade coins based on the highest technological standards, you can even trade dogecoin there!    Such awesomeness speaks for itself!   Roll Eyes  

This is the original:

Is that FUD?
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:27:50 PM

josh probably bought time on a botnet through meganet to attack sites. coinfire happened. homero isnt smart, but he is childish and flush with peoples bitcoin
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:28:57 PM

"a fool and their money are soon parted." - Aesop.

* raskul feels his heart sink.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:29:28 PM

Now that's funny.  

Good luck my friend. That's all I can say.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:45:15 PM

Dyask used to be a man of reason. After Josh accepted him back into the cult he's been getting more and more hostile towards us just like everybody over there. It's kind of strange seeing him be banned for asking simple questions, start to think logically, then get unbanned and accepted back into the cult and now he's saying things like "FUD", "troll" and all the other typical shit. Interesting to actually view the effects of all this on an individual that has been banished and then re-accepted by his Lord Homero. By the way guys, a little market update. 0.02600000 to 0.03452683 buy orders only have ~3000 XPY holding the price up, mostly on the bottom end as well. Alright folks have a good day.

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: