Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377066 times)
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:22:33 AM

Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?
hahaha this tbh this shits 3 times more funny after u relieve urself and sell out of gaw its pure comedy brb gonna grab coffee

I'm gonna miss this thread when it all comes crashing down
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:22:50 AM

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?
hahaha this

What publically traded company will pump and dump their own altcoin next? Nike could pretty much just do it and get away with it I guess

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:28:31 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 03:40:16 AM by I_IZ_DEKAY9

hahaha this tbh this shits 3 times more funny after u relieve urself and sell out of gaw its pure comedy brb gonna grab coffee

I'm gonna miss this thread when it all comes crashing down
ill grab steam user accounts n ps4 accounts we can all form a lil community group n look bak n lol ill take gavas wow user down n be nice to him hell we can join the angry joe community SOMEONE CONTACT JESSE VENTURA SO HE CAN STAND UP TO JOSH N SAY STAY VIGILANT FOLKS im pretty sure he would if we asked him to hes pretty solid   ILL PAY 10BTC IF EPIC BEARD MAN PUNCHED OUT JOSH BTW just sayin
dandana

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:40:41 AM

I think you don't even have a problem if paycoin failure... you are just envious that it might prevail where all the coins went down... you dont have a problem with josh you all makes everything you can to see him fail with paycoin ... but he showed you many times that he wont fail in all his projects during the time and why not to create a powerfull coin that can compete with bitcoin ?? Why not ? ... dont be gealous on him just because he has a big amount of paycoins ... its good for this industry to be a powerfull company and to compete with the big dogs like bitcoin litecoin and others that dropped in time... i believe that he can do it and he will implement paycoins to major merchants alll over the world..
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:44:21 AM

Let me ask a silly question...

Our most favorite GAWite in the world, none other than Redacted, said this:

On the 29th - without GAW needing to do anything other than to bring up paybase and to start exchanging XPY for BTC at the $20 rate - the price will rise to $20 on all the exchanges within a couple of hours. Guaranteed.

Why does he think this is guaranteed?

If I make some pie-in-the-sky assumptions:

• GAW will allow unlimited transactions of XPY to BTC at a XPY->USD value of "$20"
  • GAW will not interfere with any customers ability to move non-XPY coins out of Paybase
  • GAW will not charge any transactions fees to convert from XPY to BTC

Why, on the day Paybase opens, wouldn't everyone pull all their coin off the exchanges and go to Paybase to cash in? The value of the exchange would be frozen with no sell orders to move the price.

Why would anyone want to sell coin on an exchange at less than GAW value if the assumptions are correct? Well, we know that all of those assumptions are outlandish when it comes to how Paybase will really work. There will be limitations and speed bumps put into place to make it painful to do business with them.

Am I missing a market fundamental fact here?
dandana

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:50:06 AM

Let me ask a silly question...

Our most favorite GAWite in the world, none other than Redacted, said this:

On the 29th - without GAW needing to do anything other than to bring up paybase and to start exchanging XPY for BTC at the $20 rate - the price will rise to $20 on all the exchanges within a couple of hours. Guaranteed.

Why does he think this is guaranteed?

If I make some pie-in-the-sky assumptions:

• GAW will allow unlimited transactions of XPY to BTC at a XPY->USD value of "$20"
  • GAW will not interfere with any customers ability to move non-XPY coins out of Paybase
  • GAW will not charge any transactions fees to convert from XPY to BTC

Why, on the day Paybase opens, wouldn't everyone pull all their coin off the exchanges and go to Paybase to cash in? The value of the exchange would be frozen with no sell orders to move the price.

Why would anyone want to sell coin on an exchange at less than GAW value if the assumptions are correct? Well, we know that all of those assumptions are outlandish when it comes to how Paybase will really work. There will be limitations and speed bumps put into place to make it painful to do business with them.

Am I missing a market fundamental fact here?
it will be not only on paybase the 20$ range price because we all will buy paycoins from other exchangers and go to paybase to convert them into fiat or btc... and the amount of paycoins from th merchants will get lower they will have to rise the price up to keep the xpy exchange running
NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:51:23 AM

I think you don't even have a problem if paycoin failure... you are just envious that it might prevail where all the coins went down... you dont have a problem with josh you all makes everything you can to see him fail with paycoin ... but he showed you many times that he wont fail in all his projects during the time and why not to create a powerfull coin that can compete with bitcoin ?? Why not ? ... dont be gealous on him just because he has a big amount of paycoins ... its good for this industry to be a powerfull company and to compete with the big dogs like bitcoin litecoin and others that dropped in time... i believe that he can do it and he will implement paycoins to major merchants alll over the world..

Josh failed in one big project, which was hashlets.  He couldn't even keep those profitable look at Zenpool, he told us time and time again that he could get it back to its original .0006 or higher payouts but failed miserable at it.  Paycoin is his last ditch effort to keep GAW running and so far he has failed at that too. Sure he got XPY on Cryptsy up but it's already crashing again, do you honestly believe he will honor the $20 per coin on paybase more than likely not.  If paycoin fails which at this rate it will GAW will be gone.
dandana

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:00:48 AM

Josh failed in one big project, which was hashlets.  He couldn't even keep those profitable look at Zenpool, he told us time and time again that he could get it back to its original .0006 or higher payouts but failed miserable at it.  Paycoin is his last ditch effort to keep GAW running and so far he has failed at that too. Sure he got XPY on Cryptsy up but it's already crashing again, do you honestly believe he will honor the $20 per coin on paybase more than likely not.  If paycoin fails which at this rate it will GAW will be gone.
with hashlets people made 2 3 times roi... i lost count how many times i had roi with primes because i converted the vaultbreakers i got from first and second batch... the mining difficulty went up so ... not only gaw had this problem...and i think its still profitable to buy zens but now its a long term investition... and in the past they "rent" their mining power thats why the zenpool droped the daily payouts... i mean come on its really hard to mine and be profitable in these days....only ltcgear can ... dont know how but they still can ...
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:02:36 AM

keep crying shrills sell before it hits 8$ next the dump aint over josh wants xpy at 25$ so he doesnt have to keep his promise at 20$ these dumps also are rl bad
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:08:00 AM

it will be not only on paybase the 20$ range price because we all will buy paycoins from other exchangers and go to paybase to convert them into fiat or btc... and the amount of paycoins from th merchants will get lower they will have to rise the price up to keep the xpy exchange running

Why would people sell for a loss on the exchanges when Paybase opens? Or are you saying that the faithful will pay any price up to "$20" for coins on the exchanges before Paybase opens?

Then if that is the case, if the sellers were to move the market themselves, they could price the coin near "$20" and force the buyers into their neighborhood. Not everyone will want to do that and many will just want to liquidate their position if they strongly want out.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:10:43 AM

id be scared right now if i hadnt already sold @ 0.044
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:12:21 AM

Dumped my .04 xpy fuck Homero illiterate vest Retard

NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:18:01 AM

with hashlets people made 2 3 times roi... i lost count how many times i had roi with primes because i converted the vaultbreakers i got from first and second batch... the mining difficulty went up so ... not only gaw had this problem...and i think its still profitable to buy zens but now its a long term investition... and in the past they "rent" their mining power thats why the zenpool droped the daily payouts... i mean come on its really hard to mine and be profitable in these days....only ltcgear can ... dont know how but they still can ...

Only the early adopters made ROI from mining.  Anyone who bought in after the price went up $40 would never make ROI unless they mined for awhile then sold on the hash market.  Zenpool is only paying out 1 satoshi right now which mean you would most likely be dead before you reached ROI.  He said it was because of "contract negotiations" but I think it was a mixture of the 25 for 1 primes cause Zenpool crashed when that happened.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:23:52 AM

i made alot from this pump n dump scam but its in its final week if not days
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:24:43 AM

Why would people sell for a loss on the exchanges when Paybase opens? Or are you saying that the faithful will pay any price up to "$20" for coins on the exchanges before Paybase opens?

Then if that is the case, if the sellers were to move the market themselves, they could price the coin near "$20" and force the buyers into their neighborhood. Not everyone will want to do that and many will just want to liquidate their position if they strongly want out.

Some people will probably sell on other exchange because they don't want to deal with GAW.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:34:08 AM

Sounds like a complete reversal from "market moving" bots of two days ago:

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

@General_Flynt said: I am confused as to why GAW has let the price be cut in half since this morning. It got up to .04 at one point. Are they just waiting until paybase launches to stabilize the prices? I would think that would be too late or much harder to do at that point in time.

Two reasons, let the dumpers out that want to get out.

Why use GAW money to pull the price up for dumpers and let them profit?

Paybase will leverage the buying power of all our customers at once. Lets see what the looks like on Monday Smiley

For now, let them out

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25631/massive-selling-on-cryptsy-josh-said-they-would-be-watching-and-step-in-lets-see/46
https://archive.today/PElQ2#selection-8795.0-8851.7
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:36:52 AM

Dumped my .04 xpy fuck Homero illiterate vest Retard

All hail the mighty dumper!    Grin
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:38:12 AM

Sounds like a complete reversal from "market moving" bots of two days ago:

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

@General_Flynt said: I am confused as to why GAW has let the price be cut in half since this morning. It got up to .04 at one point. Are they just waiting until paybase launches to stabilize the prices? I would think that would be too late or much harder to do at that point in time.

Two reasons, let the dumpers out that want to get out.

Why use GAW money to pull the price up for dumpers and let them profit?

Paybase will leverage the buying power of all our customers at once. Lets see what the looks like on Monday Smiley

For now, let them out

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25631/massive-selling-on-cryptsy-josh-said-they-would-be-watching-and-step-in-lets-see/46
https://archive.today/PElQ2#selection-8795.0-8851.7

Let me translate the bull shit: there is no floor just our stupid customers who i have trained to think this coin is worth 20 bucks
vach

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:44:42 AM

Some people will probably sell on other exchange because they don't want to deal with GAW.

Like me
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:45:00 AM

I'm not involved in GAW at all, thankfully. But as an outsider looking...this whole thing from haslets to primes to Zens to paycoins is a fiasco. All I see is a hype machine preying on people who came too late to bitcoin mine.  They have the "get rich quick bug" that we have all dealt with.  Maybe a very few early adopters made some coin. But like all schemes, it quickly unravels and the masses pay the price.
I could be wrong. But the whole thing just has a bad odor about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: