Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:17:09 PM

Waffle, I know you are meeting these guys' BS with facts and logic, but I am afraid I did not read through the latest exchange. From what I have read it seemed like a repeat of the points that have already been made over and over already. These guys are just going to keep ignoring reality no matter how iron clad and in your face the facts are. What I find odd is that they somehow think that spouting their obvious delusions here is going to sway anybody to jump on the GAW bandwagon at this point. There are pretty much two groups reading this thread: Those that understand the facts and weigh them against history using logic and those who believe the blatant lies of an habitual pathological liar who has every reason in the world to deceive them.
paul remember when that guy couldnt understand basic math i could feel your pain frustration these stupid fuckers make me wana bash my head against a wall

Thats weird because you stupid fuckers make me wanna bash your heads into a wall too..
fcku son facebook.com/teddy.dekay im six foot 4 swaggered out now bak to what i was sayin some of these gaw shrills are so stupid they make me wana bear mace myself
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:22:29 PM

I think you don't even have a problem if paycoin failure... you are just envious that it might prevail where all the coins went down... you dont have a problem with josh you all makes everything you can to see him fail with paycoin ... but he showed you many times that he wont fail in all his projects during the time and why not to create a powerfull coin that can compete with bitcoin ?? Why not ? ... dont be gealous on him just because he has a big amount of paycoins ... its good for this industry to be a powerfull company and to compete with the big dogs like bitcoin litecoin and others that dropped in time... i believe that he can do it and he will implement paycoins to major merchants alll over the world..

Josh failed in one big project, which was hashlets.  He couldn't even keep those profitable look at Zenpool, he told us time and time again that he could get it back to its original .0006 or higher payouts but failed miserable at it.  Paycoin is his last ditch effort to keep GAW running and so far he has failed at that too. Sure he got XPY on Cryptsy up but it's already crashing again, do you honestly believe he will honor the $20 per coin on paybase more than likely not.  If paycoin fails which at this rate it will GAW will be gone.
with hashlets people made 2 3 times roi... i lost count how many times i had roi with primes because i converted the vaultbreakers i got from first and second batch... the mining difficulty went up so ... not only gaw had this problem...and i think its still profitable to buy zens but now its a long term investition... and in the past they "rent" their mining power thats why the zenpool droped the daily payouts... i mean come on its really hard to mine and be profitable in these days....only ltcgear can ... dont know how but they still can ...

You're just repeating stuff you heard on HT. Some, or most of it is untrue. LTC Gear is in dire straits, you'd know that if you bothered to read just a few post in this thread on even on HT. Mining is doing ok for Bitcoin and some alts (and ironically XPY POW, which GAW's own hashlets did not take part in). It's GAW's business strategy that's making ZenPool crap, not some mythical mining problems.

The hashpool was xpy pow premining.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:26:31 PM

Waffle, I know you are meeting these guys' BS with facts and logic, but I am afraid I did not read through the latest exchange. From what I have read it seemed like a repeat of the points that have already been made over and over already. These guys are just going to keep ignoring reality no matter how iron clad and in your face the facts are. What I find odd is that they somehow think that spouting their obvious delusions here is going to sway anybody to jump on the GAW bandwagon at this point. There are pretty much two groups reading this thread: Those that understand the facts and weigh them against history using logic and those who believe the blatant lies of an habitual pathological liar who has every reason in the world to deceive them.
paul remember when that guy couldnt understand basic math i could feel your pain frustration these stupid fuckers make me wana bash my head against a wall

Thats weird because you stupid fuckers make me wanna bash your heads into a wall too..
fcku son facebook.com/teddy.dekay im six foot 4 swaggered out now bak to what i was sayin some of these gaw shrills are so stupid they make me wana bear mace myself

Honestly I am on the same page. I thought you where a gaw faggot. Calling us assholes :/ muh bad
sall good i figured as much anyways these gaw shrills piss me off so much they make me go bi polar they make my arms feel like they got energy pent up inside to the point i wana snap there necks and strangle them till there beedy lil eyeballs pop out
ikeboy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:29:18 PM

I'm not involved in GAW at all, thankfully. But as an outsider looking...this whole thing from haslets to primes to Zens to paycoins is a fiasco. All I see is a hype machine preying on people who came too late to bitcoin mine.  They have the "get rich quick bug" that we have all dealt with.  Maybe a very few early adopters made some coin. But like all schemes, it quickly unravels and the masses pay the price.
I could be wrong. But the whole thing just has a bad odor about it.

I couldn't agree more. I have felt that way since the beginning as well. Well said.  Cool

Had my fun with early BTC mining. Key word "hype"

The problem with your views are that almost everyone that has invested in GAW is way ahead now.   GAW keeps changing the game and that is frustrating to some, but it is working.   I wasn't sold at all on the hashstakers, but they are actually working out pretty well.   This just keeps happening with GAW.

The problem with that statement is that it's not true at all.

GAW has no real revenue streams. They've admitted several times now that mining is unprofitable for them. (even after spending $8m on the worlds most advanced pool)

With no real revenue streams, 100% of GAW's money comes from investors. That means if you made a profit, someone else made a loss. The only reason some people were able to play GAW's games and made money, was because other people played their games and lost. This is the nature of a Garza scheme.

To win GAW's games you just need to understand it's a scam that is always shapeshifting into the latest and greatest profit making scheme. If you stuck with any of the old schemes with hopes that it will payout decent returns again, you lost.

They premined 12 million coins. That's a revenue stream, and many of those went directly to customers, who could then sell and make roi. If that's a fake revenue stream then bitcoin is also fake. If you have a critique of their business model, do share it, but don't deny that the model is coherent unless you have a detailed analysis.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:30:01 PM

That is almost the point. Showing that no matter what proof and validity of evidence you show them, they will remain completely delusional and still try to convince you everything is ok and running perfect, thus sucking in more people. I did my job, but unfortunately won't be here 24/7 to post it when needed. If it gets to one person who has money and can get out of GAW for near break even, or somebody who was on the fence about buying in, and stops them from doing something they'll regret, it was all worth it.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:36:31 PM

I don't think that GAW legitimately and purposefully undertook a scam operation. After reading and commenting on both sides of the debate, I have come to think that Mr. Garza & Co. truly believed that they were on to something big and undertook a serious effort to create Paycoin and its various parts. I have no doubt that GAW owned or still owns a massing ASIC mining farm, but with the price of BTC around $325 even with wholesale electricity costs it just isn't profitable to mine unless the difficulty drops a bit. So thinking outside of the box to create new profit centers for GAW was a savvy business move and many mining operations that don't adapt may end up owning a farm of useless paperweights.

So having achieved rapid growth and success in the BTC cloud mining space, and seeing the writing on the wall, they were quick to fast-track the Paycoin ecosystem, cobbling it together probably too quickly and without the proper due diligence required. This is a common fallibility of people and companies who expect everything they touch to turn to gold. But what happens when it turns to crap instead? The problem emerges when just because you've had prior successes and then suddenly this biggest venture yet seems to fall a bit flat, lies and half-truths are told as a panic move to sure up sentiment and allay fears. Certain claims such as a $20 floor I am sure he certainly regrets. Stating half-truths that major merchants have signed on to accept XPY directly and not via a plug-in or other proxy further muddied the waters.

What was left was a conflict of faith and a deterioration of trust. This thing may indeed collapse, leaving both GAW and its 'investors' licking their wounds, and it seems the die has already been cast.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:46:33 PM

I don't think that GAW legitimately and purposefully undertook a scam operation. After reading and commenting on both sides of the debate, I have come to think that Mr. Garza & Co. truly believed that they were on to something big and undertook a serious effort to create Paycoin and its various parts.

Whether of not Josh had noble intentions or didn't intend to rip anyone off doesn't justify his actions. The ends do not justify the means and he has been caught in a history of lies, exaggerations, and misleading statements. The same could be said about some theories with Mtgox suggesting Mark lost many of the coins due to a previous hack and than was forced to carry on a ponzi in the hopes that he could replenish the lost coins eventually with transaction fees. In the end more distrust and heartache was had by allowing the lies to compound.

It is better to come clean and admit a mistake or lie right away than to keep the charade going. We are trying to bring light to this and warn others so existing Gaw Faithful stop investing and don't expose themselves to greater potential losses and so new victims don't get manipulated by this scam. I am sure there are some of individuals who made ROI/profit as with many ponzi operations, but many will eventually lose in a big way because of this.  

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:58:47 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 06:01:12 PM by Paul Revere

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:04:56 PM

How can it not be a scam when not one single thing has come true?

What do you suppose the Genesis of this all was.

Homero and his friend sitting at that coffee shop lamenting about their broken corvettes, say to each other in all seriousness, hey lets create a coin that all major retailers will use and make it general public friendly. BTC is too slow and to technical for the masses. Good idea his friend nods.

1. people we are making a coin that the masses can use and major retailers will accept . We already have partnerships with Amazon, Walmart and Target for this coin.

2. our coin is backed by 100 million dollars, the CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald is our partner ( and my buddy's daddy).

and on and on and on.

Not a single thing from the outset has been true and nothing today is true.

You cannot have good intentions when you start off with a lie. You may want to call it bluffing his way into that job interview, but in this case he was caught out very early on. He had his chance to rope in the masses and make it work, like bluffing your way past the secretary into the job interview and being so impressive once in, the CEO hires you on the spot.

He has failed every single step of the way. Bullshit sales pitch to get the ball rolling, and missing every kick of it every step of the way. He is a failure and a loser on top of being a liar.

He will keep flopping around like a fish out of water until because that is exactly what he is. Wrong guy in the wrong business. He needs to stick to the back woods of Vermont slickly peddling wireless internet savings plans to the farmers and churches. Big fish in a small pond. Exactly where he belongs.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:08:10 PM

As a newbie who's passionate about crypto but highly turned off by the seedy scamy underbelly of it all your work and people like Puppet is appreciated and highly valued.

We are all in this together and this is about something much more important than simply making a quick buck. We love the politics , philosophy and technology of crypto and those things come before profit.

I will not participate in the cesspool of censorship and cultish behavior at hashtalk. Bitcointalk has its problems but you almost never see censorship and it is left up to the end user to choose to ignore a "hater" or "troll" or not and not moderators as in hashtalk.

Those that place profit before ethics open themselves up to being manipulated by grifters and sociopaths looking for prey.

I've had two posts deleted in this thread so far. When you put the word "uncensored" into the title of a thread, you should not delete posts. Oh, our censorship is good, hashtalk censorship is bad! No. Whoever is deleting posts and complaining about censorship on hashtalk wins hypocrite of the year award.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:10:22 PM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
provide prove ikeboy or stfu
ikeboy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

Certainly not everyone is a shill and we welcome your opinion.  Smiley
No banning, ghost banning and deleting posts here, sir. You have just as much of a voice as everyone else.

Two of my posts have been deleted so far, and I've seen other posts in this thread be deleted. But go ahead, continue claiming that this is "uncensored".

(In other news, North Korea has an excellent record on human rights http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/15/world/asia/north-korea-human-rights-report/ and they condemn the US for torture http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/16/north-korea-blasts-us-over-cia-torture-report-in-letter-to-un/
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

What is so sad is that you see threads like this in HT
https://hashtalk.org/topic/25666/well-it-finally-happened-to-me-so-much-for-the-bots-being-removed/37
with people crying about the mysterious bots never thinking that it's GAW themselves just grabbing their hashlets for pennies and reselling them at full price on the market.
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:21:07 PM

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

Certainly not everyone is a shill and we welcome your opinion.  Smiley
No banning, ghost banning and deleting posts here, sir. You have just as much of a voice as everyone else.

Two of my posts have been deleted so far, and I've seen other posts in this thread be deleted. But go ahead, continue claiming that this is "uncensored".

(In other news, North Korea has an excellent record on human rights http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/15/world/asia/north-korea-human-rights-report/ and they condemn the US for torture http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/16/north-korea-blasts-us-over-cia-torture-report-in-letter-to-un/
no one cares distraction distraction bak to story land with u ht faggot weak minded imbecile DK RAGE!!!!!
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:32:07 PM

I don't think that GAW legitimately and purposefully undertook a scam operation. After reading and commenting on both sides of the debate, I have come to think that Mr. Garza & Co. truly believed that they were on to something big and undertook a serious effort to create Paycoin and its various parts. I have no doubt that GAW owned or still owns a massing ASIC mining farm, but with the price of BTC around $325 even with wholesale electricity costs it just isn't profitable to mine unless the difficulty drops a bit. So thinking outside of the box to create new profit centers for GAW was a savvy business move and many mining operations that don't adapt may end up owning a farm of useless paperweights.

So having achieved rapid growth and success in the BTC cloud mining space, and seeing the writing on the wall, they were quick to fast-track the Paycoin ecosystem, cobbling it together probably too quickly and without the proper due diligence required. This is a common fallibility of people and companies who expect everything they touch to turn to gold. But what happens when it turns to crap instead? The problem emerges when just because you've had prior successes and then suddenly this biggest venture yet seems to fall a bit flat, lies and half-truths are told as a panic move to sure up sentiment and allay fears. Certain claims such as a $20 floor I am sure he certainly regrets. Stating half-truths that major merchants have signed on to accept XPY directly and not via a plug-in or other proxy further muddied the waters.

What was left was a conflict of faith and a deterioration of trust. This thing may indeed collapse, leaving both GAW and its 'investors' licking their wounds, and it seems the die has already been cast.

You might have a point except the for the deception and misdirection in almost all of GAWCEO statements, add to that the total lack of transparancy and any way you cut it he chose to take that path, he could have done it honestly.

Personally I think you are right up to a point but his hubris and contempt for his investors did not just emerge over night, honest businessmen don't just start lying, it was always there, if you look you can find evidence of this on the net from his past ventures.

I do agree he is making it up as he goes along but only because this is unravelling far faster than he expected.  I hope for his families sake he has not been dumping personal or GAW paycoins because his last announcement he called everybody a shareholder and that is now a matter of record.

I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:33:22 PM

What is so sad is that you see threads like this in HT
https://hashtalk.org/topic/25666/well-it-finally-happened-to-me-so-much-for-the-bots-being-removed/37
with people crying about the mysterious bots never thinking that it's GAW themselves just grabbing their hashlets for pennies and reselling them at full price on the market.
-Dave
i once sold 24 primes for 45$ i lost alot money that day i won from primedice.com and id also say there are gaw owned bots notice how heartless these ht people are there outright eating this guy alive its sick brb gotta buy more xpy to dump stay strong friends
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:50:11 PM

Hope every one has a GAWsome or GAWful hoilday season whatever side you decide to be on!!!!
im curious is team gawsome actually anti gaw and gawful is rl ht shrills :p
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

They premined 12 million coins. That's a revenue stream, and many of those went directly to customers, who could then sell and make roi. If that's a fake revenue stream then bitcoin is also fake. If you have a critique of their business model, do share it, but don't deny that the model is coherent unless you have a detailed analysis.

How is pre-mine a revenue stream? They created coins out of thin air and the only value is based on a promise to buy them back at $20, now being backpedaled on. If and when they have merchants signed up and transactions flowing - hopefully visible on the blockchain - then we can start talking about revenue.

If you're still butthurt about moderators deleting your betmoose spam - Fox News is not going to help you. Don't violate forum rules. Don't spam. Don't attack other members. Simple as that. Same goes for dekay as it does for you. If such basic rules are not followed hypocrites like you will still yell how bad this thread is.

If that doesn't work for you - start a thread with your own rules and I'll come to whine there about deleted posts or some other off topic meta complaint. Deal?

On that cheerful note - I'm taking a few days off and will give the mods a break as I'm sure they're getting sick of my reports. Feel free to trash the thread and set it on fire. If we're not in 4-digit pages by the time I get back I'll be disappointed. Take care.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

Looks like the Homero edit thread got taken care of real quick  Roll Eyes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25609/why-the-edit

Someone tell that Redacted douche-bag that NOTHING was verified by the Wall Street Journal. A WSJ blogger does NOT equal the WSJ.

If GAW/Paycoin was a $100,000,000 venture it would definitely be in the actual Wall Street Journal, most likely with at least a front page lead if not a front fold spot. The fact that it isn't should be yet another red flag, but the heap of red flags with this obvious scam is so immense now that it is turning into a mountain, and those that still can't see it probably will not until this thing starts going the way that logic, mathematics,  and history predict it will.

Not every $100 million companies gets featured on the front page. Find me an actual WSJ article for every company on this list wsj dot com/billion-dollar-club/ with a billion dollar valuation. If the WSJ thought it was a scam, now that would be newsworthy, and they would do an article about that.

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2014/12/01/bitbeat-under-fire-gaw-miners-ceo-garza-takes-on-his-critics/ might want to read that again there fanboy, but before you do take the gaw dick out of your mouth and read it objectively, as if josh's fist is not placed firmly up your ass and making you talk for him like the little bitch puppet you are. They didn't give any sort of validation and in fact even question it them self's.

XPY is currently worth 10.00, where is the spoken of floor and the whales that are supposed to come save the day?

I was responding to a claim that the wsj article is useless, and only something in the print edition (as I understood it) was worth something, and also that any company worth $100 million would have a wsj on the front page. I pointed out that many companies worth far more haven't been featured on the front page yet, or at all in print, for that matter. What does your comment have to do with that?
ikeboy

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:23:40 PM

How can it not be a scam when not one single thing has come true?

What do you suppose the Genesis of this all was.

Homero and his friend sitting at that coffee shop lamenting about their broken corvettes, say to each other in all seriousness, hey lets create a coin that all major retailers will use and make it general public friendly. BTC is too slow and to technical for the masses. Good idea his friend nods.

1. people we are making a coin that the masses can use and major retailers will accept . We already have partnerships with Amazon, Walmart and Target for this coin.

2. our coin is backed by 100 million dollars, the CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald is our partner ( and my buddy's daddy).

and on and on and on.

Not a single thing from the outset has been true and nothing today is true.

You cannot have good intentions when you start off with a lie. You may want to call it bluffing his way into that job interview, but in this case he was caught out very early on. He had his chance to rope in the masses and make it work, like bluffing your way past the secretary into the job interview and being so impressive once in, the CEO hires you on the spot.

He has failed every single step of the way. Bullshit sales pitch to get the ball rolling, and missing every kick of it every step of the way. He is a failure and a loser on top of being a liar.

He will keep flopping around like a fish out of water until because that is exactly what he is. Wrong guy in the wrong business. He needs to stick to the back woods of Vermont slickly peddling wireless internet savings plans to the farmers and churches. Big fish in a small pond. Exactly where he belongs.

Sources? AFAIK he never said that the CEO of Cantor was on board. He said that it will be backed by 100 million, but that hasn't been disproven. It's your word against his on that.
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: