Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:17:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376974 times)
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:00:21 PM

go away gaw shrill

I'm not sure if you realize what I was posting about, but basically I'm trying to archive the entire hashtalk site so people can prove things later. Not sure why a shill would be trying to do that.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:12:19 PM

go away gaw shrill

I'm not sure if you realize what I was posting about, but basically I'm trying to archive the entire hashtalk site so people can prove things later. Not sure why a shill would be trying to do that.

That would sure make it easier to chargeback a credit card if a person could easily prove they bought one thing, but the company stopped servicing that purchase and moved onto a different enterprise, making that purchase essentially worthless (mining 0.00000001/btc is worthless).
flame1012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

Zen Hashlet yielding only 1 satoshi per day lol.
I would be screwed by now if I'd invested.

GAW prolly dumped their coins and made a few millions Smiley

It's christmass time gift more btc to GAW so they can scam you in a myrad more delicate ways.

Merry Christmass to everyone btw.

well just to be fair there, zen hashlet makes HP and hp converts to Shitcoin and shitcoin now costs over 9$...
considering that i bet no one mines in any other pool than HP with their zens... and thus payout actually was not bad...

but the point is those bastards totally moved any kind of mining to their shitcoin... so that even if you want to youwont mine BTC...
and they done that so that customers are actually feeling tankfull for that Cheesy

Regarding flavella why do you care? if someone preferes shitcoin to bitcoin its their own business and risk...

Are Zen Hashlets only mining hashpoints now?

How does one convert ZenHashlet over to HashStaker?
Earning 0.00000001 btc/day with over 20 ZenHashlets isn't cutting it.

You click the settings button on the hashlet. Don't know if it's still available.

I spoke with support, hashpoint mining is gone.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

favelle75 is so full of bullshit

Says he cashed out and has btc on here BUT on HT
https://hashtalk.org/user/favelle75/topics
So full of BULLSHIT
He/she is a nice kiss ass there..

favelle75
favelle75
favelle75
@BoB said:

Actually hoping for a drop so I can nip in and grab a few more nice and low. Flame me people, I don't mind. I don't need the money this instant :-D

I would wish that as well.....I have no more BTC!!! ahhhhrrggghhh 

favelle75
favelle75
@PilotOfBTC said:

@favelle75 said:

It dawned on my...I have the perfect solution. How about getting the company that INVENTED Paycoin to accept it as a payment method? Forget the local gas bar or corner store. Let's start there!  Wink
Its true, and I am not normally like that. I am also 100% fully invested in Paycoin, as evident by my previous posts. Its just suddenly struck me as odd that we are being asked to promote the coin when the very site owned by that company doesn't accept it yet. It feels like putting the cart before the horse. And I'm not talking about Paybase. I am talking about letting Zen Cloud or even Gawminers.com accept XPY. To me, that makes sense to expediate? No? Or am I completely off base? 

He had a light bulb in his little head light up but it had a short and went out fast:
favelle75
favelle75
Increase adoption rate of Paycoin.....
It dawned on my...I have the perfect solution. How about getting the company that INVENTED Paycoin to accept it as a payment method? Forget the local gas bar or corner store. Let's start there!  Wink 
Too bad Josh is not as stupid as favelle75 (I never thought someone would beat Josh, I was wrong), YOUR SOLUTION FAILED LMFAO..
He/she loves to dance around things like always profitable, vaultbreaker, 20$ wall and all the other things posted here from his CEO and picks certain posts to reply 2..
Time to ignore this fool.. BYE flavella

WTF, you ARE dense. I cashed out my BTC. And then I cashed OUT my BTC. As in to FIAT. I don't know about you, but watching my BTC fall by the day isn't fun. So yeah, my crypto investments are 100% XPY and GAW products. Sorry you don't like that, but you can take solice in your precious BTC falling to the $2xx's in January.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:31:09 PM

Don't worry guys to ease your anxiety just read section 4 of the GAWsome TOS, oh wait....

4.3 Risk that Paycoin May Never be Completed or Released. Purchaser understands that, while the Company will make reasonable efforts to complete the Paycoin software, it is possible that an official completed version of Paycoin may not be released and there may never be an operational Paycoin, Prime Controller, or HashStaker.

4.4 Paycoins May Have No Value. Paycoin is a new cryptocurrency and its value is determined by supply and demand. At any point after its release, it is possible that the market price of a Paycoin may be zero. Because the value of Paycoin may be zero, the value of a stake, in Paycoins, from a HashStaker may also be zero.

4.5 No Liquidity. Because HashStakers and Prime Controllers are staking wallets, the Paycoins deposited at a HashStaker address will be locked for a length of time, which may be up to 6 months. During the staking period, Purchaser will not have the ability to withdraw or transfer those Paycoins.

4.6 Volatility. During a staking period, the market value of locked Paycoins may fluctuate dramatically. The value of the deposited Paycoins after the staking period may be less than the value of the Paycoins before they were deposited.

4.7 No Guaranteed Return. Because proof-of-stake networks award new coins based on the size of a stake relative to other stakes, the Company cannot guarantee that the Prime Controller, and thus a HashStaker, will receive a portion of new Paycoins released during any staking period. Prime Controllers stake against other nodes. Third parties may control nodes that have much larger stakes than Prime Controllers and therefore receive a higher portion of new Paycoins.

TL;DR

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
favelle75

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:32:19 PM

It's christmass time gift more btc to GAW so they can scam you in a myrad more delicate ways.

well just to be fair there, zen hashlet makes HP and hp converts to Shitcoin and shitcoin now costs over 9$...
considering that i bet no one mines in any other pool than HP with their zens... and thus payout actually was not bad...

but the point is those bastards totally moved any kind of mining to their shitcoin... so that even if you want to youwont mine BTC...
and they done that so that customers are actually feeling tankfull for that Cheesy

Regarding flavella why do you care? if someone preferes shitcoin to bitcoin its their own business and risk...

I could care less what shitcoin he invests in, but to come here and say 1 thing and the complete opposite on HT is what got me. For all I care he could bank his house and buy shitcoins, but I dislike LIARS. It seems like he is in a panic mode and doesn't know what to do or say...

Remind me of the lie again? I'm interested to hear what it is.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:34:01 PM

The courtesy of GAW

Support finally responded to me:

This is the dialogue, no comment...

I replaced the name of the support guy with "Support"

Me: you're not helpful today

Support: I am sorry

Support: How can I help you today

Me: what happened to the zen hashlets

Me: are they obsolete?

Support: No what issue are you having?

Me: it yields only 1 satoshis per day

Support: The reason you are seeing payouts being 1 satoshi over the fee's is due to the pool payouts being lower than the maintenance fee's.
               You can verify this by looking at the current rate for your pool and the current value of BTC.
               If the current BTC value of $.08USD is more than your current payout per MH/s then we cover the loss and give you 1 satoshi extra.
               Unfortunately we do not control the value of BTC or the pool payouts but we will always do our best to prevent a loss for our customers.

Me: can I still mine hashpoints?

Support: The HashPool is no longer offered sorry, it was only available till the Hashstakers went live

Me: ok I see, so to make any profit with zen hashlets

Me: btc price needs to go up

Me: did I get you correctly

Support: We do not control the fluctuation of the pools or BTC

Me: so if ı'd invested with bigger capital, I would lose all my investment?

Support: We do not control the fluctuation of the pools or BTC

Support: Do you have any other questions

Me: can I expect it to recover soon?

Support: We have no control over the fluctuation of the pools

Me: that's not an answer

Support: We have no control over how the pools fluctuate or BTC value so there is no way for me to tell what they are going to do

Me: I don't get this, your answer clouds my mind

Me: can u explain it in dummy terms

Justin: There is no other way to explain it

Support: Do you have any other questions?

Me: I joint a few weeks ago to test your services, and I feel like I'm scammed now

Support: The pools and BTC fluctuate which is something we do not control

Me: does this mean I've invested to get nothing?

Support:  EXPRESSED A BLUE SCREEN OF DEAD & STOPPED ANSWERING

WTF?  So its GAW's fault that the BTC/LTC ratio is shit and scrypt difficulty rocketed sky high?  Huh?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:54:17 PM

I could care less what shitcoin he invests in, but to come here and say 1 thing and the complete opposite on HT is what got me. For all I care he could bank his house and buy shitcoins, but I dislike LIARS. It seems like he is in a panic mode and doesn't know what to do or say...

Favelle is in up to his neck and his investments is being dumped to the ground as we speak. He tried to get a job at GAW, but got rejected because he wasnt wearing a vest
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:04:28 PM

Are Zen Hashlets only mining hashpoints now?

How does one convert ZenHashlet over to HashStaker?
Earning 0.00000001 btc/day with over 20 ZenHashlets isn't cutting it.

You click the settings button on the hashlet. Don't know if it's still available.

I spoke with support, hashpoint mining is gone.

Paycoin is their last hail mary its all over for gaw
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
Don't listen to these GAW shills boys. They're hypocritical, lying, refuse the evidence maniacs. We've proven all of them, from their own words and posts, to be completely incapable of critical thinking and thinking for themselves.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:25:03 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!!  Cheesy off to eat more food now lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:27:42 PM

<3 bitcoin ;]  ima use some of my shitcoin profits to donate to my fav speedrunner spikevegeta ty gaw victims and bought the new vape pen from aspire chaseing clouds nikka laughin at gaw idiots -dekay-
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:32:36 PM

<3 bitcoin ;]  ima use some of my shitcoin profits to donate to my fav speedrunner spikevegeta ty gaw victims and bought the new vape pen from aspire chaseing clouds nikka laughin at gaw idiots -dekay-

^translation, anyone?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
favelle75

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:34:41 PM

Favelle is in up to his neck and his investments is being dumped to the ground as we speak. He tried to get a job at GAW, but got rejected because he wasnt wearing a vest

I look like a dweeb in vests.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

^translation, anyone?
ill be donateing to cancer research at the next AGDQ and i bought new e cig with some of my gaw scam profits
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:39:07 PM

^translation, anyone?
ill be donateing to cancer research at the next AGDQ and i bought new e cig with some of my gaw scam profits

approved.

ty x

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 05:46:10 PM

favelle75 is so full of bullshit

Says he cashed out and has btc on here BUT on HT
https://hashtalk.org/user/favelle75/topics
So full of BULLSHIT
He/she is a nice kiss ass there..

favelle75
favelle75
favelle75
@BoB said:

Actually hoping for a drop so I can nip in and grab a few more nice and low. Flame me people, I don't mind. I don't need the money this instant :-D

I would wish that as well.....I have no more BTC!!! ahhhhrrggghhh 

favelle75
favelle75
@PilotOfBTC said:

@favelle75 said:

Its true, and I am not normally like that. I am also 100% fully invested in Paycoin, as evident by my previous posts. Its just suddenly struck me as odd that we are being asked to promote the coin when the very site owned by that company doesn't accept it yet. It feels like putting the cart before the horse. And I'm not talking about Paybase. I am talking about letting Zen Cloud or even Gawminers.com accept XPY. To me, that makes sense to expediate? No? Or am I completely off base? 

He had a light bulb in his little head light up but it had a short and went out fast:
favelle75
favelle75
Increase adoption rate of Paycoin.....
Too bad Josh is not as stupid as favelle75 (I never thought someone would beat Josh, I was wrong), YOUR SOLUTION FAILED LMFAO..
He/she loves to dance around things like always profitable, vaultbreaker, 20$ wall and all the other things posted here from his CEO and picks certain posts to reply 2..
Time to ignore this fool.. BYE flavella

Now THAT's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wow i was reading this and my 9 year old walked by and asked " daddy are you reading about that pinochio bad man that steal from mike " i dont even know what to say its funny she sees cartoon saying something bad and assumes gaw " well the bad man " but sad at same time

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:50:52 PM

should i pump and dump there coin again?  thats rl up setting Sad
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

should i pump and dump there coin again?  thats rl up setting Sad

I think they are going to do it themselves come monday with the launch (?) of paybase or whatever it's called at the moment...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:13:02 PM

should i pump and dump there coin again?  thats rl up setting Sad

I think they are going to do it themselves come monday with the launch (?) of paybase or whatever it's called at the moment...
yeah but ill help do my part in hurting gaw i already attacked there coin dumped at .02 bought .015 dumped again .044 id just dump at the nyt before paybase release again during hype -anti gaw army- avalanche
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: