Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:29:17 PM

look at xpy volume shes almost dead as is Smiley
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:35:38 PM

why wouldnt gaw allow people to sell empty hashstakers before paybase opens also btw after all thats less xpy being locked up still think theres a 20 floor lol ;]
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:43:53 PM

why wouldnt gaw allow people to sell empty hashstakers before paybase opens also btw after all thats less xpy being locked up still think theres a 20 floor lol ;]
HAHAHAHA ^ buy support at .029 btw and dropping Muhahaha
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:50:58 PM

Zen Hashlet yielding only 1 satoshi per day lol.
I would be screwed by now if I'd invested.

GAW prolly dumped their coins and made a few millions Smiley

It's christmass time gift more btc to GAW so they can scam you in a myrad more delicate ways.

Merry Christmass to everyone btw.

well just to be fair there, zen hashlet makes HP and hp converts to Shitcoin and shitcoin now costs over 9$...
considering that i bet no one mines in any other pool than HP with their zens... and thus payout actually was not bad...

but the point is those bastards totally moved any kind of mining to their shitcoin... so that even if you want to youwont mine BTC...
and they done that so that customers are actually feeling tankfull for that Cheesy

Regarding flavella why do you care? if someone preferes shitcoin to bitcoin its their own business and risk...

I could care less what shitcoin he invests in, but to come here and say 1 thing and the complete opposite on HT is what got me. For all I care he could bank his house and buy shitcoins, but I dislike LIARS. It seems like he is in a panic mode and doesn't know what to do or say...

Remind me again of the opposite thing I did? What exactly am I panicking about???

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:53:46 PM

It's christmass time gift more btc to GAW so they can scam you in a myrad more delicate ways.

well just to be fair there, zen hashlet makes HP and hp converts to Shitcoin and shitcoin now costs over 9$...
considering that i bet no one mines in any other pool than HP with their zens... and thus payout actually was not bad...

but the point is those bastards totally moved any kind of mining to their shitcoin... so that even if you want to youwont mine BTC...
and they done that so that customers are actually feeling tankfull for that Cheesy

Regarding flavella why do you care? if someone preferes shitcoin to bitcoin its their own business and risk...

I could care less what shitcoin he invests in, but to come here and say 1 thing and the complete opposite on HT is what got me. For all I care he could bank his house and buy shitcoins, but I dislike LIARS. It seems like he is in a panic mode and doesn't know what to do or say...

Remind me again of the opposite thing I did? What exactly am I panicking about???
can you contribute to any of our critical questions why wouldnt gaw open up the hashstaker market before paybase ? many hashstakers lay empty we know your just trying avoid any serious questions and cause a distraction so allow me to remove your smoke and mirrors
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

Thats why i didnt wait for them, sold entire account...
probably only options currently to get out of there
favelle75

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:56:41 PM

can contribute to any of our critical questions why wouldnt gaw open up the hashstaker market before paybase ? many hashstakers lay empty

Errrmmm...why not ask GAW? I don't work for them, I just make money from them.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:59:40 PM

can you contribute to any of our critical questions why wouldnt gaw open up the hashstaker market before paybase ? many hashstakers lay empty we know your just trying avoid any serious questions and cause a distraction so allow me to remove your smoke and mirrors

Avoid serious questions about what?  I know as much as you fcking know. We can speculate all we want, but until events unfold, how is my guessing any better than your guessing? I could, then make some attack on another poster, then insert the obligatory unfunny meme.....but what would be the point?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:59:55 PM

can contribute to any of our critical questions why wouldnt gaw open up the hashstaker market before paybase ? many hashstakers lay empty

Errrmmm...why not ask GAW? I don't work for them, I just make money from them.
translation no i wont answer your questions please none less take me serious despite im just baseing every one my posts with bullshit with 0 based facts
favelle75

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:01:07 PM

Plus, why would I want to get into a REAL discussion with someone who makes a fake account every 24 hours here just so they can post?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:06:49 PM

Plus, why would I want to get into a REAL discussion with someone who makes a fake account every 24 hours here just so they can post?
translation please let me name call you and avoid all critical thought because i have no way to just have 'faith' <----- pretty weak eh
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:17:07 PM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it deink. Proof Josh is tip toeing around the wall to the point it seems like it's not even a thing. Merry Christmas
sound familiar haha
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:23:25 PM

... Every bit of profit you made came from the losses of someone who didn't pay GAW's game successfully. ...

That is your claim and you have never offered any proof of it.   If it were true there would be hundreds of customers that lost big time at GAWMiners.   You will be very hard pressed to find that.   Sorry but you are really the worst kind of FUDster there is.  
shut up fcking gaw 50 cent brigadier

Well at least jimmothy posts things that can be read on understood.  
all you do is speak baseless bullisht with not even the slightest at least evidence to backup your claims 100% true gaw has 0 proof to backup 90% of the bs they claim 0 prime controller code has been created 0 fiat reserve proof 0 hybrid flex technology 100% peercoin clone coin aka paycoin this all fact <------------  your gaw ceo makes statements not facts rolf there mineing center videotape was also a failed attempt or how about the shady bot nets on the hashmarket ? or perhaps there shady tos yeah fuck you

You are confused.  You are the one just slamming without any evidence.   I have 3 Zen accounts all started differently and they are all 3 in the black.   Even the account I bought for $42 / prime is in the black.    You may not like GAW but in general GAW has been good to their customers.
name one hashlet that has a okay payout atm and tell me what happens if xpy flops? there not even promising they can secure 20$ xpy atm gaw is a horrible investment currently until the hashstaker market opens up there is 0 reason new investors should join gaw other then speculation to dump xpy for profit later
notice how josh stated he doesnt want speculation in xpy but hasnt opened up the hash staker market hmmmmm still think that 20$ floor is real?
bbOOmm

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:16:55 PM

I think the floor is pretty much what XPY has leveled off at...  ~0.03btc

I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:19:56 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 08:32:56 PM by I_IZ_DEKAY9

I think the floor is pretty much what XPY has leveled off at...  ~0.03btc

thats not a floor thats a diveing board!!!!!!! xpy is heading for sub 0.02 then a real panic will occur people will jump off findout gaw forgot to add water to the swimming pool and nose dive into hard concrete and economically kill them selfs
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:20:11 PM

it has been stated 100 x's he Stuart Fraser, who happens to work at Cantor Fitzgerald, and is his son's best friend's father  is backing Homero in a personal capacity, whether with  few dollars to play with, whether to allow them to set up a twitter account and populate it themselves with gawesome shit. Nothing no where to date does it state the company this man works for is involved.  101st time now.

So what are you accusing GAW of lying about? The wsj article said:

As for the charge that GAW is a Ponzi scheme, Mr. Garza pointed out that his principal partner, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman Stuart Fraser, in whose name the patent for one of Wall Street’s most important bond trading programs is listed, has “got more to lose than all of us combined.” He added, “Why would a guy that already has a ton of money, and would get thrown in jail if he was involved in anything sketchy, be involved in a scam?”

That does not imply that Cantor is involved, but that their vice chairman is involved. Can you source anywhere that GAW said that Cantor is involved directly?

Your stupidity brings out the stupidity in me.

Here. Set it up. I will bet you on your betmoose site, 30 BTC that paycoin is a scam.

trigger will be:
- shut down
- a something other than as advertised

30 BTC bet right now. Set it up. Max. lenth 6 months.

Post back here when you have set it up, and tell me where to send the coins.

I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:28:57 PM

it has been stated 100 x's he Stuart Fraser, who happens to work at Cantor Fitzgerald, and is his son's best friend's father  is backing Homero in a personal capacity, whether with  few dollars to play with, whether to allow them to set up a twitter account and populate it themselves with gawesome shit. Nothing no where to date does it state the company this man works for is involved.  101st time now.

So what are you accusing GAW of lying about? The wsj article said:

As for the charge that GAW is a Ponzi scheme, Mr. Garza pointed out that his principal partner, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman Stuart Fraser, in whose name the patent for one of Wall Street’s most important bond trading programs is listed, has “got more to lose than all of us combined.” He added, “Why would a guy that already has a ton of money, and would get thrown in jail if he was involved in anything sketchy, be involved in a scam?”

That does not imply that Cantor is involved, but that their vice chairman is involved. Can you source anywhere that GAW said that Cantor is involved directly?

Your stupidity brings out the stupidity in me.

Here. Set it up. I will bet you on your betmoose site, 30 BTC that paycoin is a scam.

trigger will be:
- shut down
- a something other than as advertised

30 BTC bet right now. Set it up. Max. lenth 6 months.

Post back here when you have set it up, and tell me where to send the coins.

count me in ill add 20btc to that thats 50btc for the taking
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:35:06 PM

count me in ill add 20btc to that thats 50btc for the taking

Like taking candy from the baby. Josh has a habit of breaking promises.

GAW has enough of a base brainwashed and coins tied up for 6 months in those scamhashstakers to draw this out a bit. I predict below 5 dollar average in a month and within 6 months a much lower value(sub 1) if he isn't already in brazil or jail.

bbOOmm

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:41:23 PM

Josh would be absolutely stupid to dump money into XPY to create the $20 or $25 floor ( which is it? ) ... if he did that, everyone would dump their coins and take Joshes money leaving the only coins being held by GAW themselves rendering XPY worthless. I'm sure he knows this; I don't think Josh is that stupid, I could be wrong though.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

Josh would be absolutely stupid to dump money into XPY to create the $20 or $25 floor ( which is it? ) ... if he did that, everyone would dump their coins and take Joshes money leaving the only coins being held by GAW themselves rendering XPY worthless. I'm sure he knows this; I don't think Josh is that stupid, I could be wrong though.

Exactly. Check out the top part of that novel quoting thing I did to expose shills. It's just about on every page with color text. Show's Josh lying about buying the coins then editing it to try to cover his ass
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: