Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:36:06 AM

REPEAT AFTER ME ikeboy

claimed that GAW is not a scam because when she presented a betting site to bet againts that, no one responded.
taken to task a mere 100 BTC bet to test her theory, she chokes like the chicken shit the she is.

100 BTC BET OR NOTHING. LOUD MOUTH.

I didn't claim that they weren't a scam, but that the people saying that they were are overconfident. I don't have that much, but I'm willing to bet whatever I do have. Saying that you're only willing to bet a certain amount but not more seems like an excuse not to bet at all. Put in your 100btc and it will probably be matched.

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

http://oi60.tinypic.com/20i8if8.jpg

I already said I don't have that much, even at the odds I wanted. The best I can for now is my 4 btc to your 40 at the betmoose site.
https://www.betmoose.com/img/bet-image.jpg___________Paycoin will be more than $15USD by February
Options: Yes | No

If you're interested in that transfer 40btc over there and I'll start transferring my coins there too. When my current bet is maxed out I'll put up enough to bet 20btc, and when that's out I'll get the rest.

4:4 ike or your dont believe in your cause. if you only believe 10% then you are on our side more and need not bet.

I've already explained that at 1:1 odds there's no point in betting when I can just buy xpy. I talked more precisely about what odds I believe above. What are your odds?

my odds are 5btc. 5:5 6 months.... hey thats more profitable than a staker if you're right GAWSOME!!!!

I'm not doing even odds, because I'd make the same even odds from buying paycoin. I also can only put in 4btc.

So you feel there's a 50% chance of gaw being honest?

ENGEEESH MOTHER FUCKER,

DO YOU SPEAK IT.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THE CON ARTIST BOSS YOU WOK FOR

i'm taking you up on YOUR BET.

1OO btc that your boyfriend will not be caught out as a scammer in the next 6 months.

giggle as much as you may, you wrote it it is your terms, you stated them...

I'm having trouble parsing this. What are you trying to say?

If you accept the challenge, put the money into the betmoose bet. Right now there are no other bettors besides me. When money is in there, I'll match as much as I have. Saying you accept and then not putting money in doesn't count. Is there a problem with my bet on betmoose? If not, put your money in there and I'll do the same.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

put your money where your mouth is tough guy.
i think you scared him with your 3 racks bro ps me and tourist wanted in on this action to id like it to be community vs community
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:45:50 AM

i think you scared him with your 3 racks bro ps me and tourist wanted in on this action to id like it to be community vs community

You can put in whenever you'd like on betmoose. When there are available bets totaling at least half a bitcoin on yes, I'll put it to hashtalk and see what they can do. At the same odds, of course. Right now even the 6.5 bitcoin on no hasn't been used up yet.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:46:06 AM

Huge amounts of text

If you accept the challenge, put the money into the betmoose bet. Right now there are no other bettors besides me. When money is in there, I'll match as much as I have. Saying you accept and then not putting money in doesn't count. Is there a problem with my bet on bet-moose? If not, put your money in there and I'll do the same.

versus straight to the point

put your money where your mouth is tough guy..

The reflection is your atypical fat sloB sitting in her underwear shoveling chocolate bars down her gullet in a euphoric stupor forgetting about her originally challenge 4 chocolate bars ago.

ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:47:19 AM

Huge amounts of text

If you accept the challenge, put the money into the betmoose bet. Right now there are no other bettors besides me. When money is in there, I'll match as much as I have. Saying you accept and then not putting money in doesn't count. Is there a problem with my bet on bet-moose? If not, put your money in there and I'll do the same.

versus straight to the point

put your money where your mouth is tough guy..

The reflection is your atypical fat sloB sitting in her underwear shoveling chocolate bars down her gullet in a euphoric stupor forgetting about her originally challenge 4 chocolate bars ago.

pymwymitg
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:47:42 AM

You can put in whenever you'd like on betmoose. When there are available bets totaling at least half a bitcoin on yes, I'll put it to hashtalk and see what they can do.
yeah cause josh shouldnt be allowed to have all the gaw idiots money josh should share
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:50:08 AM

You can put in whenever you'd like on betmoose. When there are available bets totaling at least half a bitcoin on yes, I'll put it to hashtalk and see what they can do.
yeah cause josh shouldnt be allowed to have all the gaw idiots money josh should share

? I'm sure many people at hashtalk will be willing to bet against the people in this thread. I'm not putting it there yet because there's no money on no. So far no one else besides me has put money on this bet. (The other one got a few hits for around .1 btc in total.)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 02:54:12 AM

suchmoon was this you? even if replies get bad can you allow it

You shouldn't have done that, I don't like to be called upon during holidays  Angry  Grin

Seriously though, this meta discussion about deleted posts and whatnot needs to end NOW. Please everybody get yourself acquainted with forum rules, I'm sick and tired of repeating this every few pages.

There is no user or group of users with the ability to delete or edit posts in this thread, EXCEPT forum moderators, who don't give a shit about this thread UNLESS someone reports a post using the
"Report to moderator" link. Reporting doesn't mean automatic action, but rather brings it to mod's attention. Anybody can report, INCLUDING all of you whining about "my post was deleted but this other bad post wasn't". Just keep in mind that disagreeing with another post, no matter how much you dislike it, is not a valid reason. I can't pretend to know how exactly mods judge it but I've been reporting posts for the following reasons with about 60-80% accuracy rate:

1) Repeated posts consisting of personal attacks/insults and no on-topic contents (reported as off topic)
2) Obvious spam, such as referral links, also mostly if it's repeated (reported as spam, duh)

You can check the mod log here, it doesn't show the contents of deleted posts, but I think you can guess most of the time: https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

If you believe you are having posts unfairly deleted you can start by PMing me. I can't reverse it obviously but I can one of the following: tell you if I reported it and why; advise how to repost it or even repost it myself if applicable. I dread having to get involved in this but bitching in the thread is not going to help anyone and is just going to annoy any sane posters left here.

Now to everyone comparing this to HT. Get a fucking grip. This is ONE thread in a forum notorious for its free speech. The thread has a topic. I happen to believe it's an important one. If you don't want to stay on it - you don't have to. You can create another thread in an appropriate category and proceed with all the personal attacks and spam and meta-whining about how bad the thread is. There is whole "Off topic" category, many of you would find yourselves right at home there.

In other words, it is what you make it to be. If you crap and vomit in every corner - that's what it is. I happen to think that even in a ghetto hood getting off my ass once in a while to pick up trash in my yard is worth the risk getting of shot by dekay (well, actually it isn't, just seemed like something profound to say).

Did I just sound like a crypto titan? "If you don't like this, don't invest". I blame holiday beverages. Steak on.

P.S. ikeboy, post the full screenshot of the second message. Your own quote is cut off. I'm genuinely curious why it was yanked, since I don't see anything wrong up to that point.

P.P.S. Merry Christmas Smiley
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:54:40 AM

? I'm sure many people at hashtalk will be willing to bet against the people in this thread. I'm not putting it there yet because there's no money on no. So far no one else besides me has put money on this bet. (The other one got a few hits for around .1 btc in total.)
i bet josh wont tho
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:56:40 AM

waffle

100 BTC BET

YOU IN OR OUT THAT GAW IS OR IS NOT A SCAM
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:01:45 AM

REPEAT AFTER ME ikeboy

claimed that GAW is not a scam because when she presented a betting site to bet againts that, no one responded.
taken to task a mere 100 BTC bet to test her theory, she chokes like the chicken shit the she is.

100 BTC BET OR NOTHING. LOUD MOUTH.

I didn't claim that they weren't a scam, but that the people saying that they were are overconfident. I don't have that much, but I'm willing to bet whatever I do have. Saying that you're only willing to bet a certain amount but not more seems like an excuse not to bet at all. Put in your 100btc and it will probably be matched.

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

I already said I don't have that much, even at the odds I wanted. The best I can for now is my 4 btc to your 40 at the betmoose site.
___________Paycoin will be more than $15USD by February
Options: Yes | No

If you're interested in that transfer 40btc over there and I'll start transferring my coins there too. When my current bet is maxed out I'll put up enough to bet 20btc, and when that's out I'll get the rest.

4:4 ike or your dont believe in your cause. if you only believe 10% then you are on our side more and need not bet.

I've already explained that at 1:1 odds there's no point in betting when I can just buy xpy. I talked more precisely about what odds I believe above. What are your odds?

my odds are 5btc. 5:5 6 months.... hey thats more profitable than a staker if you're right GAWSOME!!!!

I'm not doing even odds, because I'd make the same even odds from buying paycoin. I also can only put in 4btc.

So you feel there's a 50% chance of gaw being honest?

ENGEEESH MOTHER FUCKER,

DO YOU SPEAK IT.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THE CON ARTIST BOSS YOU WOK FOR

i'm taking you up on YOUR BET.

1OO btc that your boyfriend will not be caught out as a scammer in the next 6 months.

giggle as much as you may, you wrote it it is your terms, you stated them...

I'm having trouble parsing this. What are you trying to say?

If you accept the challenge, put the money into the betmoose bet. Right now there are no other bettors besides me. When money is in there, I'll match as much as I have. Saying you accept and then not putting money in doesn't count. Is there a problem with my bet on betmoose? If not, put your money in there and I'll do the same.
i believe its 100%. but im not letting someone pretend 10% to make a profit. if you believe match me 1:1. cmon ffs 5 btc is $1500. thats childsplay.
T0urist

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:03:26 AM

waffle

100 BTC BET

pussies... just words. you offer 100btc and their faith falters. good job maldir setup an escrow if they want to do it offsite
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:07:11 AM

You shouldn't have done that, I don't like to be called upon during holidays  Angry  Grin

Seriously though, this meta discussion about deleted posts and whatnot needs to end NOW. Please everybody get yourself acquainted with forum rules, I'm sick and tired of repeating this every few pages.

There is no user or group of users with the ability to delete or edit posts in this thread, EXCEPT forum moderators, who don't give a shit about this thread UNLESS someone reports a post using the
"Report to moderator" link. Reporting doesn't mean automatic action, but rather brings it to mod's attention. Anybody can report, INCLUDING all of you whining about "my post was deleted but this other bad post wasn't". Just keep in mind that disagreeing with another post, no matter how much you dislike it, is not a valid reason. I can't pretend to know how exactly mods judge it but I've been reporting posts for the following reasons with about 60-80% accuracy rate:

1) Repeated posts consisting of personal attacks/insults and no on-topic contents (reported as off topic)
2) Obvious spam, such as referral links, also mostly if it's repeated (reported as spam, duh)

You can check the mod log here, it doesn't show the contents of deleted posts, but I think you can guess most of the time: https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

If you believe you are having posts unfairly deleted you can start by PMing me. I can't reverse it obviously but I can one of the following: tell you if I reported it and why; advise how to repost it or even repost it myself if applicable. I dread having to get involved in this but bitching in the thread is not going to help anyone and is just going to annoy any sane posters left here.

Now to everyone comparing this to HT. Get a fucking grip. This is ONE thread in a forum notorious for its free speech. The thread has a topic. I happen to believe it's an important one. If you don't want to stay on it - you don't have to. You can create another thread in an appropriate category and proceed with all the personal attacks and spam and meta-whining about how bad the thread is. There is whole "Off topic" category, many of you would find yourselves right at home there.

In other words, it is what you make it to be. If you crap and vomit in every corner - that's what it is. I happen to think that even in a ghetto hood getting off my ass once in a while to pick up trash in my yard is worth the risk getting of shot by dekay (well, actually it isn't, just seemed like something profound to say).

Did I just sound like a crypto titan? "If you don't like this, don't invest". I blame holiday beverages. Steak on.

P.S. ikeboy, post the full screenshot of the second message. Your own quote is cut off. I'm genuinely curious why it was yanked, since I don't see anything wrong up to that point.

This was the rest: https://i.imgur.com/VUSuzfX.png I didn't include it in the other post because I couldn't fit it into my screenshot.

As I said a few pages back, I don't have much of a problem with the censoring here (although it's ironic to call the topic uncensored if you delete posts). I only screenshot it because people were claiming that nothing gets deleted, which wasn't true. I'm new to bitcointalk, and this is the only topic I've posted in, (I think) so I may not be aware of how censored other parts of the website are; this is all I see. If what you're saying is true I suppose you have a point. (Is there a way to make a thread that doesn't allow any posts to be deleted for any reason?) I don't think the complaint that HT is censoring is valid either though. When a company makes their own forum they have the right to include what they want on it and delete posts that are off-topic.

waffle

100 BTC BET

pussies... just words. you offer 100btc and their faith falters. good job maldir setup an escrow if they want to do it offsite

Again: I put up money, they didn't. Saying you're ready to bet doesn't count if you don't put up the money.

I'm not doing even odds for reasons explained at great length above. Address those reasons instead of constantly saying I should accept even odds.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:10:44 AM

your challenge.

I accept.

Put up or shut up.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:12:20 AM

what ike doesnt understand is we aint broke like people at ht cause we ether left gaw or dumped xpy hard Cheesy
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:12:50 AM

your challenge.

I accept.

Put up or shut up.

I already put up money, right now we're waiting on you. Did you notice? You've said you accept multiple times but haven't bet at all on the bet we agreed on.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:14:58 AM

link?
T0urist

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:16:03 AM

This was the rest: I didn't include it in the other post because I couldn't fit it into my screenshot.

As I said a few pages back, I don't have much of a problem with the censoring here (although it's ironic to call the topic uncensored if you delete posts). I only screenshot it because people were claiming that nothing gets deleted, which wasn't true. I'm new to bitcointalk, and this is the only topic I've posted in, (I think) so I may not be aware of how censored other parts of the website are; this is all I see. If what you're saying is true I suppose you have a point. (Is there a way to make a thread that doesn't allow any posts to be deleted for any reason?) I don't think the complaint that HT is censoring is valid either though. When a company makes their own forum they have the right to include what they want on it and delete posts that are off-topic.

waffle

100 BTC BET

Again: I put up money, they didn't. Saying you're ready to bet doesn't count if you don't put up the money.

I'm not doing even odds for reasons explained at great length above. Address those reasons instead of constantly saying I should accept even odds.

we want to bet gaw faithfuls 50:50. if you arent that then there is no reason to bet. if you are sure of a win 50:50 isnt an issue for you. reasons met as requested.

clearly you arent 100% gaw in which case bet isnt valid. if you are 100% gaw and trying to get off putting 10% forward for 90% gain then josh has taught you well. your bet up means shit and doesnt call people out. 50:50 or back off.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:17:21 AM

link?

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-will-be-more-than-15usd-by-february-1058

I said I'll put up more, but I can't do that unless I sell xpy at a loss, and I'm only willing to do that if I see there's a bet already. As soon as I see money on that bet, I'll transfer the rest in and bet it all.
T0urist

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:18:21 AM

link?

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-will-be-more-than-15usd-by-february-1058

I said I'll put up more, but I can't do that unless I sell xpy at a loss, and I'm only willing to do that if I see there's a bet already. As soon as I see money on that bet, I'll transfer the rest in and bet it all.

xpy doesnt sell at a loss. if you sell at a loss you're a troll based on josh's comments
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: