Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:50:22 PM

Islam is a religion of Peace. Only those who are extremist are doing violent and we dont generalize Muslim. I have Muslim friends who are kind hearted,very friendly and understanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 10:36:14 PM

Friend,
Al Qaeda was an US project. Even Ladeen was Bush's business partner.
ISIS is also same... Can you imagine, they claim fighting in name of Islam but kill muslims.

Friend,
Conspiracy go back very far. Mohammed himself was a time-travelling CIA/Mossad agent, sent back to pervert the peaceful message of Islam by beheading people and fucking 9 year olds. The true Muslim follow peaseful msg of Islam, and not follow teachings of pervert terrorist Mohammed.
Thanks you for ur wisdum

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:25:35 PM

We should to ask that question "Why does christianity hate people?"
Because in world history they killed the most of people. And the second number is atheist communists like China and Russia
If you suppose muslims as terrorists, you should interrogate Western Civilisation so, that civilisation invaded their homelands for sources, didn't it?

Look, why don't you just come clean and state what your affiliations are? 

Obviously you are a big hater.

You have posted no arguments that have not been posted before.

So what is it?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

Does that mean you can leave islam, convert to christianity, and still be loved by your muslim family?

Of course, there are many Christians residing in my country, Pakistan, and I give them gifts on Xmas. Smiley

Yes I know. But I am specifically talking about ex muslims. Muslims who have embraced Jesus Christ as their savior, becoming Christians.

Do you give gifts to ex muslims on CHRISTmas?

No, not the gifts to ex-muslims, but atleast I say "Happy Christmas!" to them... Mostly they like it, but sometimes, extremists don't like it.

Muslim shopkeeper murdered in suspected 'religiously prejudiced' attack after posting on Facebook of love for Christians

A popular shopkeeper was stabbed to death by another Muslim in a “religiously prejudiced” attack hours after posting an Easter message on Facebook to “my beloved Christian nation”.

Asad Shah, 40, a devout Muslim originally from the Pakistani city of Rabwah, had his head stomped on during a savage attack, according to one eyewitness.

Around four hours earlier the victim wrote online: “Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation.

“Let’s follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12204357/Muslim-shopkeeper-murdered-in-suspected-religiously-prejudiced-attack-after-posting-on-Facebook-of-love-for-Christians.html

---------------------------------------
Happy Easter Asad Shah. R.I.P.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 06:20:32 PM

The religion doesn't hate people. Only the people who are the followers due to some antinational feel hate people. Every follower of Islam don't hate people.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:29:23 PM

Muslim shopkeeper murdered in suspected 'religiously prejudiced' attack after posting on Facebook of love for Christians

A popular shopkeeper was stabbed to death by another Muslim in a “religiously prejudiced” attack hours after posting an Easter message on Facebook to “my beloved Christian nation”.

Asad Shah, 40, a devout Muslim originally from the Pakistani city of Rabwah, had his head stomped on during a savage attack, according to one eyewitness.

Around four hours earlier the victim wrote online: “Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation.

“Let’s follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12204357/Muslim-shopkeeper-murdered-in-suspected-religiously-prejudiced-attack-after-posting-on-Facebook-of-love-for-Christians.html

That kind of persons are the extremists because of whom our religion is being damaged against the world. Feeling extremely disappointing after seeing that news.

The religion doesn't hate people. Only the people who are the followers due to some antinational feel hate people. Every follower of Islam don't hate people.

I totally agree with that.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:36:53 PM

Islam--Facts or Dreams?

The following is adapted from a speech delivered on February 24, 2016, at Hillsdale College's Allan P. Kirby, Jr. Center for Constitutional Studies and Citizenship in Washington, D.C., as part of the AWC Family Foundation Lecture Series.

In 1993 I was a seasoned federal prosecutor, but I only knew as much about Islam as the average American with a reasonably good education—which is to say, not much. Consequently, when I was assigned to lead the prosecution of a terrorist cell that had bombed the World Trade Center and was plotting an even more devastating strike—simultaneous attacks on the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels, the United Nations complex on the East River, and the FBI's lower Manhattan headquarters—I had no trouble believing what our government was saying: that we should read nothing into the fact that all the men in this terrorist cell were Muslims; that their actions were not representative of any religion or belief system; and that to the extent they were explaining their atrocities by citing Islamic scripture, they were twisting and perverting one of the world's great religions, a religion that encourages peace.

Unlike commentators and government press secretaries, I had to examine these claims. Prosecutors don't get to base their cases on assertions. They have to prove things to commonsense Americans who must be satisfied about not only what happened but why it happened before they will convict people of serious crimes. And in examining the claims, I found them false.

One of the first things I learned concerned the leader of the terror cell, Omar Abdel Rahman, infamously known as the Blind Sheikh. Our government was portraying him as a wanton killer who was lying about Islam by preaching that it summoned Muslims to jihad or holy war. Far from a lunatic, however, he turned out to be a globally renowned scholar—a doctor of Islamic jurisprudence who graduated from al-Azhar University in Cairo, the seat of Sunni Islamic learning for over a millennium. His area of academic expertise was sharia—Islamic law.

I immediately began to wonder why American officials from President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Janet Reno on down, officials who had no background in Muslim doctrine and culture, believed they knew more about Islam than the Blind Sheikh. Then something else dawned on me: the Blind Sheikh was not only blind; he was beset by several other medical handicaps. That seemed relevant. After all, terrorism is hard work. Here was a man incapable of doing anything that would be useful to a terrorist organization—he couldn't build a bomb, hijack a plane, or carry out an assassination. Yet he was the unquestioned leader of the terror cell. Was this because there was more to his interpretation of Islamic doctrine than our government was conceding?

Defendants do not have to testify at criminal trials, but they have a right to testify if they choose to—so I had to prepare for the possibility. Raised an Irish Catholic in the Bronx, I was not foolish enough to believe I could win an argument over Muslim theology with a doctor of Islamic jurisprudence. But I did think that if what we were saying as a government was true—that he was perverting Islam—then there must be two or three places where I could nail him by saying, "You told your followers X, but the doctrine clearly says Y." So my colleagues and I pored over the Blind Sheikh's many writings. And what we found was alarming: whenever he quoted the Koran or other sources of Islamic scripture, he quoted them accurately.

Now, you might be able to argue that he took scripture out of context or gave an incomplete account of it. In my subsequent years of studying Islam, I've learned that this is not a particularly persuasive argument. But even if one concedes for the purposes of discussion that it's a colorable claim, the inconvenient fact remains: Abdel Rahman was not lying about Islam.

When he said the scriptures command that Muslims strike terror into the hearts of Islam's enemies, the scriptures backed him up.

Read more at http://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/islam-facts-or-dreams/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:14:03 PM

Because in world history they killed the most of people. And the second number is atheist communists like China and Russia
If you suppose muslims as terrorists, you should interrogate Western Civilisation so, that civilisation invaded their homelands for sources, didn't it?
we can't blame all religion islam,christianism,catholicism,hinduism,buddhism. hate is a human emotion, we should blame to the person have hate to one religion but not with they religion. as i know religion always teach you a peace.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:24:49 PM

That kind of persons are the extremists because of whom our religion is being damaged against the world. Feeling extremely disappointing after seeing that news.

I totally agree with that.
Well, buddy, the fruit of the Tree of Islam is right before your eyes.  Be in denial, or face up to it. 
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:04:23 PM

we can't blame all religion islam,christianism,catholicism,hinduism,buddhism. hate is a human emotion, we should blame to the person have hate to one religion but not with they religion. as i know religion always teach you a peace.
I agree with you but i just wanted take attention of christian and atheist people who blame Islam.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:25:42 AM

I agree with you but i just wanted take attention of christian and atheist people who blame Islam.
Bah.

Attempts to argue moral equivalence fail every time.  This has been attempted dozens of times in these threads, always because a pro-muslim brings it up.  Always.  

Here is the reality of today that you must contend with.  After your propaganda fails.  After your TAKIYYA is simply laughed at.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/other-religions-kill-too.aspx

In the last ten years, there have been perhaps a dozen or so religiously-inspired killings by people of all other faiths combined.  When such a small handful or loners act in isolation, it can legitimately be chalked up to mental illness or (at best) genuine misunderstanding.

By contrast, Islamic terror is organized and methodical.  Islamist groups span the globe with tens of thousands of dedicated members, despite intensely targeted counter-measures, and supporters numbering in the tens of millions.  They are open about their religious goals and they kill in the name of god each and every day of the year.  Verses in their holy texts arguably support them.  There are none who will even debate them.

No other religion is doing this.  So while some Muslims may pretend that other religions are just as prone to "misinterpretation" as is their “perfect” one, reality says otherwise.

JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:27:33 AM

Ya its just the hype of whats going on right now that their judgement is clouded by this terrorist events. Islam is a good religion so is christianty and others, its in a person the see and believe what is right and good.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:36:31 AM

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:05:41 PM

Ya its just the hype of whats going on right now that their judgement is clouded by this terrorist events. Islam is a good religion so is christianty and others, its in a person the see and believe what is right and good.

Sure, buddy.  All religions are good.

Druid human sacrifice was good because it was a religion.
South Sea Island cannibals had a religion that said eating people was good.
Mayan human sacrifice was good because it was a religion.

Judgement is clouded?

You mean someone's judgement might be clouded by over 27,000 Allah Akbar terrorist events by Islamic muslims since 911?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:16:44 PM

Judgement is clouded?

You mean someone's judgement might be clouded by over 27,000 Allah Akbar terrorist events by Islamic muslims since 911?

Anjem Choudary: Killing of Non Muslims is Legitimate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69cvALxgU-Q

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:22:44 PM

I do not understand why there are many people doing this discussion. when you all know that all religions teach about peace. The world may soon be reaching the end of the day. all human beings fight each other and will only remaining people who love peace.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

I do not understand why there are many people doing this discussion. when you all know that all religions teach about peace. The world may soon be reaching the end of the day. all human beings fight each other and will only remaining people who love peace.

Anjem Choudary: Killing of Non Muslims is Legitimate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69cvALxgU-Q

I am not sure all religions teach about peace

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:42:08 PM

Welcome To Belgistan -- The New Muslim Capital Of Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk&feature=youtu.be&t=67

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:11:44 PM

Female Islamic Cleric Teaches That ‘ Enslaving and Raping Little Girls is Permissible in Islam ’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fo6vnx1BAQ

One question: is this an accurate translation or is this a hoax? I would like to know.

magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:39:14 PM

Judgement is clouded?

There are more ignorant and misunderstood Islam people than west because they are poor and they don't have education possibility as much as westerns have. Therefore they are more convenient to be deceived. %99 percent of those militants don't know Islam properly and remained %1 is in terrorist organisations for profit and adventure.
I think all of you consider that Islamic geography is under invasion of global financial monsters and those greedy giants exploite their sources. They do everything for earning one cent more. They brought there chaos and blood.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: