Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:55:08 PM

Religion is a very sensitive topic to be discussed. Your post might hurt many islamic people's sentiments.
It is the terrorist who are spreading a wrong image of islam. I personally respect buddhism and jainism most. But defaming any religion is not accurate.

This thread has nothing to do with isis or terrorism. It is mostly about honor killings, child forced marriages, etc... You know, what some people with hurt feelings called cultural traditions.

Cool

Mate you are just talking about ISIS who do such actions, we do not feel honor by killing people, its not allowed in our religion or tradition, also child marriages not damn allowed by tradition or even law.
girls can not get marriged before 18 years, so stop talking fake info about Arab countries.
Womens and even teen age girls get rapped in your countries 500% more than here.
Women can get rapped in street while you guys watching, here can never happened.
Btw, Im in a socitey where fathers do not allow their daughters to get married before they finish their high school,
So shut up and give us real info, not that one you heard from your fanatical jews friend or you found on internet.

This topic full off bullshits.

1) You are on the internet.
2) Can Jews go to heaven?

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzibLala007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:37:45 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/94/7e/8d947eb5b1205648b9ea599cc4a630e0.jpg

see this HuhHuh
yes i accept that i am telling that from internet nut i do these things i my daily life.
first you should explore then talk about islam.
i does not mean to hurt any one feelings sorry :-(
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:16:29 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/94/7e/8d947eb5b1205648b9ea599cc4a630e0.jpg

see this HuhHuh
yes i accept that i am telling that from internet nut i do these things i my daily life.
first you should explore then talk about islam.
i does not mean to hurt any one feelings sorry :-(

https://i.sli.mg/vk3kRu.jpg
See this HuhHuh
Yes i accept i am telling that people should love each other and keep away from internet nut in our daily lives.
first we should explore all beliefs then talk about them.
Why should anyone hurt their feelings?
Pain is pain. Yes? :-(

leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:18:37 PM

Religion is a very sensitive topic to be discussed. Your post might hurt many islamic people's sentiments.
It is the terrorist who are spreading a wrong image of islam. I personally respect buddhism and jainism most. But defaming any religion is not accurate.

This thread has nothing to do with isis or terrorism. It is mostly about honor killings, child forced marriages, etc... You know, what some people with hurt feelings called cultural traditions.

Cool

Mate you are just talking about ISIS who do such actions, we do not feel honor by killing people, its not allowed in our religion or tradition, also child marriages not damn allowed by tradition or even law.
girls can not get marriged before 18 years, so stop talking fake info about Arab countries.
Womens and even teen age girls get rapped in your countries 500% more than here.
Women can get rapped in street while you guys watching, here can never happened.
Btw, Im in a socitey where fathers do not allow their daughters to get married before they finish their high school,
So shut up and give us real info, not that one you heard from your fanatical jews friend or you found on internet.

It is you, my friend, who talks about ISIS.

But tell me this.  Who was Sayyad Qutb?  Was he a good Muslim?

Good question, He is a muslim yes but not a good Muslim, he got sentenced to death for being extremist. Read his history
leepsteer00

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:22:06 PM

Cool

Jews in my believe they wont go heaven, but this not mean i do not respect them, I do not care i have jews friends, i wont kill them as u think, its something between them and allah ( god )
about Internet yes im and i love it, Islam not against internet, Im just saying find real info which is very near to the truth, not that fake one, im not forbiddin it for sure.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

Cool

Jews in my believe they wont go heaven, but this not mean i do not respect them, I do not care i have jews friends, i wont kill them as u think, its something between them and allah ( god )
about Internet yes im and i love it, Islam not against internet, Im just saying find real info which is very near to the truth, not that fake one, im not forbiddin it for sure.

You still believe this thread is about terrorism or hurting other people. Check out post #2 made so long ago. No one is against the internet. A lot of people are against the message of some because they do not believe others can express themselves freely, even if they are physically 1000s of miles apart.

That is a problem my friend.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:57:14 PM

Cool

It is you, my friend, who talks about ISIS.

But tell me this.  Who was Sayyad Qutb?  Was he a good Muslim?

Good question, He is a muslim yes but not a good Muslim, he got sentenced to death for being extremist. Read his history
I know about these things.  And today's Muslim Brotherhood?  Are they good Muslims?

How can Sayyad Qutb be a muslim but not a "good muslim?"  You have set up a wall between ISIS and Muslims, but there are many, many sects of muslims who believe in violence.  Is there a wall between all them and Islam?

Because Sayyad Qutb originates much of the Islamic violence of the world today.

Would you like to reconsider calling him a Muslim?
leepsteer00

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:12:26 PM

Muslim Brotherhood an extension of the thought of Sayyid Qutb, those people have their own believes, they think its the real Islam but its not, they are not the source of Islam, Anyone support violence he is not a muslim because he violates the the main goal of Islam.
Islam mean in Arabic peace. Its clear
I wont call him muslim, i hate him and all his thoughts was bullshit.
Like hitler who killed millions of jews, He expressed himself and not the whole Christians.
Just like Sayyied Qutb or that bogdady the leader of ISIS.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:20:44 PM

Muslim Brotherhood an extension of the thought of Sayyid Qutb, those people have their own believes, they think its the real Islam but its not, they are not the source of Islam, Anyone support violence he is not a muslim because he violates the the main goal of Islam.
Like hitler who killed millions of jews, He expressed himself and not the whole Christians.

Etymology and meaning

Islam is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral root s-l-m which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, submission, safeness and peace.[25] In a religious context it means "voluntary submission to God".[26][27] Islām is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission" or "surrender". Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "one who submits" or "one who surrenders". Believers demonstrate submission to God by serving God, following his commands, and rejecting polytheism. The word sometimes has distinct connotations in its various occurrences in the Qur'an. In some verses, there is stress on the quality of Islam as an internal conviction: "Whomsoever God desires to guide, He opens his heart to Islam."[28] Islam, by its own inner logic, embraces every possible facet of existence, for God has named Himself al-Muḥīṭ, the All-Embracing.[29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam#Etymology_and_meaning

leepsteer00

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:30:49 PM

Etymology and meaning

Islam is a verbal noun originating from the triliteral root s-l-m which forms a large class of words mostly relating to concepts of wholeness, submission, safeness and peace.[25] In a religious context it means "voluntary submission to God".[26][27] Islām is the verbal noun of Form IV of the root, and means "submission" or "surrender". Muslim, the word for an adherent of Islam, is the active participle of the same verb form, and means "one who submits" or "one who surrenders". Believers demonstrate submission to God by serving God, following his commands, and rejecting polytheism. The word sometimes has distinct connotations in its various occurrences in the Qur'an. In some verses, there is stress on the quality of Islam as an internal conviction: "Whomsoever God desires to guide, He opens his heart to Islam."[28] Islam, by its own inner logic, embraces every possible facet of existence, for God has named Himself al-Muḥīṭ, the All-Embracing.[29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam#Etymology_and_meaning

That's right yes
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:31:40 PM

Okay.  That's the same thinking I have.

So you understand, I have no particular interest in the current, popular media expression of Islamic violence - ISIS, but in it's history starting with Qutb, and the development and growth of this.  Qutb is in my opinion the origin.

I understand the ideas of the Muslim Brotherhood are quite popular in Egypt.
leepsteer00

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:36:39 PM

So you understand, I have no particular interest in the current, popular media expression of Islamic violence - ISIS, but in it's history starting with Qutb, and the development and growth of this.  Qutb is in my opinion the origin.

I agree with you too Qutb was the origin of that extremist ideology or believes about Islam.
he already dead and i hope anyone have those thoughts get that destiny.
I really want world live in peace, just people like each others no matter what is the sex, religion, color.
god bless all
Good night
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:47:07 PM

I agree with you too Qutb was the origin of that extremist ideology or believes about Islam.
I really want world live in peace, just people like each others no matter what is the sex, religion, color.
god bless all
Good night

Good night and God bless

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:10:16 AM

This Sayyied Qutb Guy what KORAN does he read that is different to what you read.

Is their different Koran's?
So why does Sayyied Qutb read the Koran different too you.I am puzzled you see..
How many different Koran's are out there..

Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 slept with her when she was 9..Now what does the
Muhammad you know do..Is this the same Muhammad who married aisha or a different Muhammad..

Is there 2 Koran's if your muhammad is different than the 1 who married aisha
And if not different what do you do just skip that bit in the Koran?
This is just one example of many bad things the Koran teaches so how do you skip past all the bad..
Or do you read this bit and think it means something else..

So is there more than 1 Koran so many different types of Muslims.. Or do you make them up as you go along a bit like this watch...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BpfwazhUA

And then you end up doing this..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8

leepsteer00

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:27:36 AM

This Sayyied Qutb Guy what KORAN does he read that is different to what you read.

Is their different Koran's?
So why does Sayyied Qutb read the Koran different too you.I am puzzled you see..
How many different Koran's are out there..

Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 slept with her when she was 9..Now what does the
Muhammad you know do..Is this the same Muhammad who married aisha or a different Muhammad..

Is there 2 Koran's if your muhammad is different than the 1 who married aisha
And if not different what do you do just skip that bit in the Koran?
This is just one example of many bad things the Koran teaches so how do you skip past all the bad..
Or do you read this bit and think it means something else..

So is there more than 1 Koran so many different types of Muslims.. Or do you make them up as you go along a bit like this watch...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BpfwazhUA

And then you end up doing this..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8

There is only 1 Quraan, Sayyied Qutb believe source was not Quraan, It was just Personal interpretations.
Muhammed Married Aisha when she was 9 and slept with her when she was 13.
This is also not from Quraan, Its can not be 100% right its Muftis interpretations, Other muftis saying she born in 604 and married prophet Muhammed in 620. that's 14 years and slept after that by 3 years and few months.

You are wrong in this parts, so if you can give ue proof from Quraan about you are right then go a head.

And you are welcome to show us that many bad things Quraan teaches.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:53:12 AM

god bless all

Good night

bolded part, we are in agreement.

Good night.
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:32:49 AM

So they should butcher us, but we should NOT HURT THEIR FEELINGS.

May we put you first in line?

Lol....
All the islamic people are not terrorist. Though all terrorist are islamic. There is a difference. Islam is a religion. Get your knowledge updated before accusing anyone. I belong to a secular nation(with Hindu majority) and we had many muslims living in our country. Our president was also once a muslim and he was not terrorist. He was a well known scientist. So kindly stop linking any religion to terrorism or killing of people specially when you do not know anything about it. I just gave my opinion.
PEACE OUT
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:21:33 PM

Lol....
All the islamic people are not terrorist. Though all terrorist are islamic. There is a difference. Islam is a religion. Get your knowledge updated before accusing anyone. I belong to a secular nation(with Hindu majority) and we had many muslims living in our country. Our president was also once a muslim and he was not terrorist. He was a well known scientist. So kindly stop linking any religion to terrorism or killing of people specially when you do not know anything about it. I just gave my opinion.
PEACE OUT

This is a logical fallacy called a Straw Man Argument.

First, mis phrase your opponent's assertions by exaggerating or outright lying about what he said.

Then show the obvious ridiculousness of the assertion you claim he has.

Then YOU WIN!

Except...you don't win, because everyone knows you made a straw man argument.

In your case, you claim my argument was that "all Islam people are terrorist."

Try again please and be less ridiculous?

lol...
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:34:38 PM

Why do USA hates people?
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:00:32 PM

Lol....
PEACE OUT

This is a logical fallacy called a Straw Man Argument.

First, mis phrase your opponent's assertions by exaggerating or outright lying about what he said.

Then show the obvious ridiculousness of the assertion you claim he has.

Then YOU WIN!

Except...you don't win, because everyone knows you made a straw man argument.

In your case, you claim my argument was that "all Islam people are terrorist."

Try again please and be less ridiculous?

lol...
Yes!!!!
Firstly in my view you do not understand the meaning of peace out.
I have written in Caps kindly see it again.
Secondly you were calling them butcher and said they are killing us which was no less offensive and "ridiculous ".
And you were in support of hurting someone's sentiments.
Kindly be more humane and mature.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: