Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:06:42 AM

islam love all people, never hate the people!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:54:51 AM

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

You dont need anything to be clarified, Im a Christian and i love you.  Cheesy

I'm scared of  the Wink Wink Wink Wink part.

I stole the Wink Wink Wink Wink part, from the original thread inspiration "Why Do People hate Islam". I give full credits to the original Wink Wink Wink Wink poster.

Wink

May Wink Be Unto You.

I found this video today and it is intriguing. It is only four minutes long, so it is watchable.

I don't know if some may find it offensive and present it for comments.  It is a modern Muslim woman arguing a traditional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LChGfJMur5o
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:07:37 AM

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

I stole the Wink Wink Wink Wink part, from the original thread inspiration "Why Do People hate Islam". I give full credits to the original Wink Wink Wink Wink poster.

Wink

May Wink Be Unto You.

I found this video today and it is intriguing. It is only four minutes long, so it is watchable.

I don't know if some may find it offensive and present it for comments.  It is a modern Muslim woman arguing a traditional.

The woman with her face hidden rejects sharia. The woman with the full make up wants to cut off hands.. How Bizzaro World.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:13:14 AM

In other news ->

Wink

May Wink Be Unto You.

Thanks for this link its helps me too much to understand many things about Islam and Muslims  Smiley
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:17:49 AM

In other news ->

Wink

May Wink Be Unto You.

Thanks for this link its helps me too much to understand many things about Islam and Muslims  Smiley

The next time I see a woman with a burka I'll remember she could be an atheist hiding from her family...

Smiley

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:32:23 AM

In other news ->

You dont need anything to be clarified, Im a Christian and i love you.  Cheesy

I'm scared of  the Wink Wink Wink Wink part.

Wink

May Wink Be Unto You.

I don't know if some may find it offensive and present it for comments.  It is a modern Muslim woman arguing a traditional.

Thanks for this link its helps me too much to understand many things about Islam and Muslims  Smiley

This video really belongs in the "Islam is a religion of Peace" thread.

"We'll implement sharia law so that no bad things will happen." I think this is what they really think.

We have to kill you to save you, etc.

Nothing new, really.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:50:24 PM

The next time I see a woman with a burka I'll remember she could be an atheist hiding from her family...

Smiley

Yesterday in the supermarket line one of them with a scarf was right behind me.  She saw me put bottles of wine on the conveyor.  I looked at her.  She looked at me with pure, unadulterated hate.  I smiled.

Like, "yeah, lady, we're going to drink these.  You don't get any. And your hubby's probably out doing some too.  And some other stuff."

So, yeah.  These people do seem to have some hate.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:04:05 PM

Smiley

Yesterday in the supermarket line one of them with a scarf was right behind me.  She saw me put bottles of wine on the conveyor.  I looked at her.  She looked at me with pure, unadulterated hate.  I smiled.

Like, "yeah, lady, we're going to drink these.  You don't get any. And your hubby's probably out doing some too.  And some other stuff."

So, yeah.  These people do seem to have some hate.

How cool would it be to start a company called allah malt liquor?.. Nah, that's a terrible idea...

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:26:16 PM

Top Pakistani Religious Body: Women’s Protection Law Is Un-Islamic…

When the Women’s Protection Act was passed in Pakistan’s Punjab province’s regional assembly last month, advocates believed it signaled progress for women’s rights in a region that sees thousands of cases of sexual violence reported each year.

The Pakistani religious body that determines whether provincial or federal laws comply with Islam had a different view: the act — which would create new investigation teams, require GPS trackers for sexual offenders, and require jail time for certain domestic abuse cases — was “un-Islamic.”

“The whole law is wrong,” Muhammad Khan Sherani, head of the Council of Islamic Ideology, said at a news conference Thursday. The influential religious body advises legislators before bills are sworn into law, and its members’ opinions have historically influenced public opinion on proposed bills.

The Women’s Protection Act, which would also create a hotline for victims of sexual and domestic abuse, has been condemned by many right-wing clerics who say it directly conflicts with the Quran. On Thursday, Pakistani Supreme Court lawyer Mohammad Aslam Khaki asked the Federal Shariat Court to label the law as offensive to Islam, Pakistan’s state religion. The court makes final decisions on what does and does not constitute as Islamic.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/04/top-pakistani-religious-body-womens-protection-law-is-un-islamic/?utm_content=buffera5541&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

magnific61

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:52:27 PM

Islam hates people?
What do you smoke guy?
How can you spread this slander.
Islam is a peace and mercy religion. Islam never has hate feeling.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:52:40 PM

When the Women’s Protection Act was passed in Pakistan’s Punjab province’s regional assembly last month, advocates believed it signaled progress for women’s rights in a region that sees thousands of cases of sexual violence reported each year.

The Pakistani religious body that determines whether provincial or federal laws comply with Islam had a different view: the act — which would create new investigation teams, require GPS trackers for sexual offenders, and require jail time for certain domestic abuse cases — was “un-Islamic.”

“The whole law is wrong,” Muhammad Khan Sherani, head of the Council of Islamic Ideology, said at a news conference Thursday. The influential religious body advises legislators before bills are sworn into law, and its members’ opinions have historically influenced public opinion on proposed bills.

The Women’s Protection Act, which would also create a hotline for victims of sexual and domestic abuse, has been condemned by many right-wing clerics who say it directly conflicts with the Quran. On Thursday, Pakistani Supreme Court lawyer Mohammad Aslam Khaki asked the Federal Shariat Court to label the law as offensive to Islam, Pakistan’s state religion. The court makes final decisions on what does and does not constitute as Islamic.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/04/top-pakistani-religious-body-womens-protection-law-is-un-islamic/?utm_content=buffera5541&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Of course it is offensive to Islam.  Women under Islam are considered cattle.
What else is new?

Yabut, you would think that Pakistani Hindus, at least, would hold women in high honor. After all, they DO worship their cows (cattle).

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:20:21 AM

What else is new?

Yabut, you would think that Pakistani Hindus, at least, would hold women in high honor. After all, they DO worship their cows (cattle).

Grin

At least their God is real  Wink Unlike your Muslim, Jewish, or Christian fairy tale.

How in the world would you know that? You don't have any god except yourself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:51:12 AM

What else is new?

Grin

At least their God is real  Wink Unlike your Muslim, Jewish, or Christian fairy tale.

How in the world would you know that? You don't have any god except yourself.

Cool

The cow is alive.  I think that is proof enough for me.  It eats, shits, gives milk, I can see it with my own eyes.  Good enough for me.

The slab of New York Strips that I am cutting up tomorrow is not alive.  But very tasty.

Good enough for me.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:47:31 AM

Islam has always taught about peace and harmony. for those who do not know Islam and always underestimated, they will never understand. all religions teach peace. including Islam.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Islam doesnt hate people.people with the religion of islam hates other people.
There are groups of people that doesnt want other religion than islam.
Islam is a good religion, people makes it bad.
Batmanvsduecare

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:37:09 AM

Not all its just what we see like stereo type but all people hate other people and all people can love

magnific61

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:08:16 AM

People don't know about islam even one piece, claim that islam hates people.
If there's hate muslims heart against to others, jews and christians made it.
Isreal kills people in Palestine, but islam is hate religion
Do you know few days ago Israeli soldiers killed 12 years old Palestinian boy. They shot him by more than 20 bullets on front of cameras. But Islam hates people
Israel bombed Gasa.  Destroyed houses and killed 4000 people in their houses. But islam is still hate religion.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Algeria,  Tunusia, Palestine,  Bosnia,  more and more. Christians killed maybe 10 million people only for their sources. For oil, for gold, for coal, for diamond christians killed more than 500 million people. But nobody said that christianity hates people.
If muslims (not islam) would hate you, they would be pretty right.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:41:31 AM

Islam has always taught about peace and harmony. for those who do not know Islam and always underestimated, they will never understand. all religions teach peace. including Islam.
From the time of the Muhammad, the founding prophet of Islam, many Muslim states and empires have been involved in warfare.
Islam started with war, not with peace.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:06:08 PM

People don't know about islam even one piece, claim that islam hates people.
If there's hate muslims heart against to others, jews and christians made it.
Isreal kills people in Palestine, but islam is hate religion
Do you know few days ago Israeli soldiers killed 12 years old Palestinian boy. They shot him by more than 20 bullets on front of cameras. But Islam hates people
Israel bombed Gasa.  Destroyed houses and killed 4000 people in their houses. But islam is still hate religion. ....

Here we go again.

It's the EVILLLL  JEEWWWWWWSSSSSS!

Takiyya.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 01:12:10 PM

It's nice to see other people noticing how anti-semitic the people who always scream at us about racism are.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: