Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:53:19 PM

Religion is a very sensitive topic to be discussed. Your post might hurt many islamic people's sentiments.
It is the terrorist who are spreading a wrong image of islam. I personally respect buddhism and jainism most. But defaming any religion is not accurate.

So they should butcher us, but we should NOT HURT THEIR FEELINGS.

May we put you first in line?

Lol....
All the islamic people are not terrorist. Though all terrorist are islamic. There is a difference. Islam is a religion. Get your knowledge updated before accusing anyone. I belong to a secular nation(with Hindu majority) and we had many muslims living in our country. Our president was also once a muslim and he was not terrorist. He was a well known scientist. So kindly stop linking any religion to terrorism or killing of people specially when you do not know anything about it. I just gave my opinion.
PEACE OUT

This is a logical fallacy called a Straw Man Argument.

First, mis phrase your opponent's assertions by exaggerating or outright lying about what he said.

Then show the obvious ridiculousness of the assertion you claim he has.

Then YOU WIN!

Except...you don't win, because everyone knows you made a straw man argument.

In your case, you claim my argument was that "all Islam people are terrorist."

Try again please and be less ridiculous?

lol...
Yes!!!!
Firstly in my view you do not understand the meaning of peace out.
I have written in Caps kindly see it again.
Secondly you were calling them butcher and said they are killing us which was no less offensive and "ridiculous ".
And you were in support of hurting someone's sentiments.
Kindly be more humane and mature.

"Peace out" has no meaning.
You have written nothing in caps that I can see.
I have explained your logical fallacy (and intellectual dishonesty) in your use of a false, straw man argument.

All that is left is your concern that I or someone, hurt someone's feelings.  Go into a corner and cry about that.  Better, learn that there are more important things to do in the world than lecture about poltical correctness or worry that someone's feelings might be hurt. 

You want to talk about trivialities.  Look at the recent discussion about Sayyad Qutb, by comparison it is very serious matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:10:35 PM

Religion is a very sensitive topic to be discussed. Your post might hurt many islamic people's sentiments.
It is the terrorist who are spreading a wrong image of islam. I personally respect buddhism and jainism most. But defaming any religion is not accurate.

So they should butcher us, but we should NOT HURT THEIR FEELINGS.

May we put you first in line?

Lol....
All the islamic people are not terrorist. Though all terrorist are islamic. There is a difference. Islam is a religion. Get your knowledge updated before accusing anyone. I belong to a secular nation(with Hindu majority) and we had many muslims living in our country. Our president was also once a muslim and he was not terrorist. He was a well known scientist. So kindly stop linking any religion to terrorism or killing of people specially when you do not know anything about it. I just gave my opinion.
PEACE OUT

This is a logical fallacy called a Straw Man Argument.

First, mis phrase your opponent's assertions by exaggerating or outright lying about what he said.

Then show the obvious ridiculousness of the assertion you claim he has.

Then YOU WIN!

Except...you don't win, because everyone knows you made a straw man argument.

In your case, you claim my argument was that "all Islam people are terrorist."

Try again please and be less ridiculous?

lol...
Yes!!!!
Firstly in my view you do not understand the meaning of peace out.
I have written in Caps kindly see it again.
Secondly you were calling them butcher and said they are killing us which was no less offensive and "ridiculous ".
And you were in support of hurting someone's sentiments.
Kindly be more humane and mature.

"Peace out" has no meaning.
You have written nothing in caps that I can see.
I have explained your logical fallacy (and intellectual dishonesty) in your use of a false, straw man argument.

All that is left is your concern that I or someone, hurt someone's feelings.  Go into a corner and cry about that.  Better, learn that there are more important things to do in the world than lecture about poltical correctness or worry that someone's feelings might be hurt. 

You want to talk about trivialities.  Look at the recent discussion about Sayyad Qutb, by comparison it is very serious matter.
You need to consult three people.
A good ophthalmologist, psychologist and a very good English tutor.
That's all I had to say.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:18:46 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 02:49:53 PM by Spendulus

That's all I had to say.
Lol...

So yet another set of Commands directed by a Mulsim toward a Westerner.

Sure are a lot of authoritarian control freaks out there...
Rengar

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:14:22 AM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Do not generalize. It's not being Muslim. People behave in different ways and whatever actions they take, it's all up to them, religion or not.
images

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:24:36 AM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Do not generalize. It's not being Muslim. People behave in different ways and whatever actions they take, it's all up to them, religion or not.

There other christians who do and did things that wiped out a civilization and this is just one of the faith issues and its up to an individual to understand it.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:10:13 PM

In other news ->

There other christians who do and did things that wiped out a civilization and this is just one of the faith issues and its up to an individual to understand it.

Because Christians did it before, you are saying it is in their religious right to do the same?

Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:06:17 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 03:22:32 PM by Kartikay

That's all I had to say.
Lol...

I am a jain!
I belong to secular country that's why I was supporting other religion.
Seems you are quite poor in ethics and  common sense as well.
And calling yourself a westerner!!!
And don't understand meaning peace out!
Which country do you belong???  What English do they teach you???
Lol  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:42:52 PM

That's all I had to say.
Lol...

I am a jain!
I belong to secular country that's why I was supporting other religion.
Seems you are quite poor in ethics and  common sense as well.
And calling yourself a westerner!!!
And don't understand meaning peace out!
Which country do you belong???  What English do they teach you???
Lol  Grin

Not belong to any country. Country belong to me.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 04:23:14 PM

Why do USA hates people?

Entire nation doesn't hate others nationalities. At present specific leaders were hating other nationalities who were the cause for America's growth over years.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:10:30 AM

In other news ->

You mean....

Plausible Deniability.

Yeah right...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:59:21 AM

Due to ISIS maybe , because they follow islam
Just can't indicate ISIS alone. You can see most terrorist were with the Islam identity, Just on this we can't hate the entire religions people.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:12:15 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pakistan-arrests-13-for-strangling-burning-girl-for-honor/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:26:23 PM

Pakistan has no honor.  But to their credit they arrested those who did this.
ghost15

Activity: 392

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:36:47 PM

In other news ->

i can't give you answer but only one question;
do you know anything about ISLAM?

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:41:10 PM

People who commit honor killings are arrested all the time. It is the time they spend in jail, after their arrest, is what you should look for as a basis to what is the definition of justice in country.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:43:14 PM

In other news ->

No. I know nothing about islam. That is why I let the victims do the talking, not me.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:48:04 PM

People who commit honor killings are arrested all the time. It is the time they spend in jail, after their arrest, is what you should look for as a basis to what is the definition of justice in country.
Yes, that makes sense.  Maybe they are arrested and then let off easy.  Or they are treated harshly.  And this should be used to judge the culture and the country.
ghost15

Activity: 392

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:56:34 PM

In other news ->

No. I know nothing about islam. That is why I let the victims do the talking, not me.

Smiley

islam is not people.

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:37:22 PM

In other news ->

Smiley

islam is not people.

Love is not people.
 Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:40:13 PM

Smiley

islam is not people.

Love is not people.
 Smiley

Hate is not people.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: