Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins Support Thread  (Read 94577 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 07:50:56 PM

Administrative Note:  Although you can change your payment account information (to include PayPal address) this is not intended to be used to pay another person (i.e. I owe Bob $100 so I will change "my" PayPal address to bob's PayPal address and then sell some coins).    PayPal payments will be checked to ensure the name on the PayPal account matches the name on the FastCash4Bitcoin account.   Using the FastCash4Bitcoin service to pay third parties is expressly prohibited by our terms of service.

This apparently means that the you are now requiring users to disclose their legal name to you. Unfortunately, I don't trust you with my legal name.

You're also implying here that PayPal is giving out their users' legal names to whoever asks (otherwise you wouldn't be able to know if the name on the FC4B account matches that on the PayPal account). Can anyone else confirm that PayPal gives out your legal name to whoever asks for it?

That is your choice and one we respect; you simply can't use the service.

Yes PayPal provides the name on account AFTER a payment is sent to that account.  Obviously that is insufficient for our purposes so we use PayPal's "get_verified_status" API call which allows us to verify the name provided matches the name on an account BEFORE it is used.  

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_api_ACGetVerifiedStatusAPI

PayPal doesn't provide us the name on the account however they allow us to verify the name provided matches their records.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coincash

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 07:59:14 PM

TC I know you don't work on weekends but if you could please check your e-mail that would be great. Have been waiting a couple days for a response and I know you're busy but I need this info for next week's transaction so it would be good to get a response today to stay ahead of things.

Thanks.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2012, 08:03:10 PM

TC I know you don't work on weekends but if you could please check your e-mail that would be great. Have been waiting a couple days for a response and I know you're busy but I need this info for next week's transaction so it would be good to get a response today to stay ahead of things.

Thanks.

This isn't the thread for Bitcions Direct.  We have about 100+ requests for deposits using Bitcoins Direct program so it may take a while.  If you simply want to purchase coins then (per message below) just send PO request on Sunday.  If you have a specific question/issue I don't see an email from you so please send it again or drop me a PM.  Also don't work on weekend?  I wish.  Small business owners don't get weekends.  We are just way way way way way behind.  Hopefully things will get back to normal within the next week or so.

There is a support thread dedicated to Bitcoins Direct.
Important update:
The new FastCash4Bitcoins site has relaunched today.  There are significant changes to the codebase.  To ensure we have the resources to keep a close eye on FC4B for the first few days, and to avoid any further disruptions we have decided to not to start Bitcoins Direct sales until Monday 11/5/2012.  We will start accepting PO requests beginning Sunday 11/4/2012.  Please don't send requests prior to that as they won't be accepted.  Please don't send emails requesting an exception, because it won't be granted and it will waste resources which could be spent ramping up volume on FC4B.  A good relaunch of FC4B is very important to ensure we can meet all your future coin needs.  Thank you for your understanding.

Staff

Tangible Cryptography

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87094.140

On edit: edited to be slightly less of a jerk. Wink
coincash

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 10:11:29 PM

Thanks.

This isn't the thread for Bitcions Direct.  We have about 100+ requests for deposits using Bitcoins Direct program so it may take a while.  If you simply want to purchase coins then (per message below) just send PO request on Sunday.  If you have a specific question/issue I don't see an email from you so please send it again or drop me a PM.  Also don't work on weekend?  I wish.  Small business owners don't get weekends.  We are just way way way way way behind.  Hopefully things will get back to normal within the next week or so.

There is a support thread dedicated to Bitcoins Direct.
Important update:
The new FastCash4Bitcoins site has relaunched today.  There are significant changes to the codebase.  To ensure we have the resources to keep a close eye on FC4B for the first few days, and to avoid any further disruptions we have decided to not to start Bitcoins Direct sales until Monday 11/5/2012.  We will start accepting PO requests beginning Sunday 11/4/2012.  Please don't send requests prior to that as they won't be accepted.  Please don't send emails requesting an exception, because it won't be granted and it will waste resources which could be spent ramping up volume on FC4B.  A good relaunch of FC4B is very important to ensure we can meet all your future coin needs.  Thank you for your understanding.

Staff

Tangible Cryptography

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87094.140

On edit: edited to be slightly less of a jerk. Wink

Sorry I thought you knew who I was I'll PM you my e-mail. And no you haven't responded to my last couple e-mails yet.

Also I figured you didn't work the weekends since if I send you an e-mail late on Friday or on Sat I never get a response until Monday.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2012, 02:40:02 PM

Update:
Support for checks, cashier's check, and MoneyPaks has been enabled.
Bank transfers (wire & ach) and silver bullion should be enabled this evening.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 01:48:26 AM

I get nothing at https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/learn.aspx https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/payment.aspx and https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/about.aspx

I'm thinking about recommend fastcash to people, where can I see total fees? Or is that all worked into the price showing already?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 03:57:52 PM

Update:
Support for checks, cashier's check, and MoneyPaks has been enabled.
Bank transfers (wire & ach) and silver bullion should be enabled this evening.

CANT WAIT! for the bank transfer to be reenabled =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 04:13:54 PM

I get nothing at https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/learn.aspx https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/payment.aspx and https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/about.aspx

I'm thinking about recommend fastcash to people, where can I see total fees? Or is that all worked into the price showing already?

Sorry.  Those pages should be up soon.   The site wasn't completely ready but so many people asked for it to up as soon as possible that I launched it early.   The price includes our fee however for some payment options there is an additional fee charged by the processor.  It can be seen on the sales order page.

Summary:
Company Check - no fee (w/ first class mail, other mailing options additional)
Cashier's Check - $14 (w/ first class mail, other mailing options additional)
ACH - no fee (3-5 business day delivery)
Overnight ACH - $10 (1 business day delivery)
Bank Wire - $25 (same day delivery - US/domestic banks only)
PayPal - 1% of sale total
Dwolla - no fee
Silver - no fee other than shipping

If someone is new to Bitcoin it may be better for them to wait a few days until the site is complete and polished.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 04:15:12 PM

CANT WAIT! for the bank transfer to be reenabled =)

I hear you.  Trust me we want to buy your coins.  One of our developers is sick and the other one has heavy "real job" demands right now.  It should be up today.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 07:42:35 PM

Update:  ACH & Bank Wire payments have been enabled.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 08:25:31 PM

Awesome dude! What type of security you have on our account information? Im concerned bout my banking account information being stored on the site. Thanks

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 09:04:45 PM

Awesome dude! What type of security you have on our account information? Im concerned bout my banking account information being stored on the site. Thanks

Data is currently stored in a encrypted enterprise grade database on a dedicated server (no VPS here).  No outside entity (hosting provider, etc) has any admin or super admin access to our servers.  The server was installed from bare metal by employees of Tangible Cryptography.  The encryption key is machine specific which limits access in the event drives or database files are stolen.  Backups are stored offsite and are also encrypted.

In the future it is our plan to tokenize sensitive information and redact them from the online database.  The address & account tokens will be matched against an offline server for payment processing.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 02:52:26 PM

Update: We had an issue submitting data to our bank last night.  As a result all orders for ACH & Bank Wires which were placed yesterday are delayed until today.  Our feed was sent this morning without error.  As our policy the status will be updated once we receive confirmation that funds have been transferred.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 02:58:11 PM

Sorry.  Those pages should be up soon.   The site wasn't completely ready but so many people asked for it to up as soon as possible that I launched it early.   The price includes our fee however for some payment options there is an additional fee charged by the processor.  It can be seen on the sales order page.

Summary:
Company Check - no fee (w/ first class mail, other mailing options additional)
Cashier's Check - $14 (w/ first class mail, other mailing options additional)
ACH - no fee (3-5 business day delivery)
Overnight ACH - $10 (1 business day delivery)
Bank Wire - $25 (same day delivery - US/domestic banks only)
PayPal - 1% of sale total
Dwolla - no fee
Silver - no fee other than shipping

If someone is new to Bitcoin it may be better for them to wait a few days until the site is complete and polished.

Thanks for the info, I'll wait a bit.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 03:52:22 PM

Update: 

Site showed bank funds being exhausted last night.  That was just the volume limiter (to avoid someone selling $50K worth of BTC in a short period of time).  Limit reset and lots of bank funds available.   PayPal and Dwolla are low.  Got reloads inbound but it will be Friday so we could run out before they reload.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 06:09:41 PM

Update:  As demand for Bitcoins Direct continues to grow we just need more coins!  The FC4B buying price has been increased by 0.5%; now get more with every coin.
Nyhm

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2012, 02:11:00 PM

If you create a personal account you will be unable to send payments to account in the name of a business entity.

Minor typographical error: "send payments to [an] account in the name of"

What is the ETA on deposits to business accounts (via Dwolla or AHC)? Can you make company checks payable to a business name?

[Bitcoin Game List] ~ [BitcoinGalaxy.net Live Bitcoin Visualization] ~ [PotentialGames.com]

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2012, 06:22:42 PM

The site is (still) not finished yet Huh

links to payment methods, about us, learn more, etc ...not working ...

would be nice to let the old site running until new one is finished ...

Sorry about that.  We didn't have a choice.  
When users started using the site blatantly in violation of the terms of service it created a liability for the company.   The option was no site or getting the site up with core functionality.  The old site is never coming back under any circumstances.  If you wish you can pretend the site is down rather than use it in it's incomplete form.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2012, 06:24:39 PM

What is the ETA on deposits to business accounts (via Dwolla or AHC)? Can you make company checks payable to a business name?

No ETA at this time, sorry.  It is something planned but there are much higher priorities.  Once business accounts are enabled you will be able to request payment in any form for a business account.   
coinrolls2
Donator

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2012, 10:15:07 PM

The site is (still) not finished yet Huh

links to payment methods, about us, learn more, etc ...not working ...

would be nice to let the old site running until new one is finished ...

Sorry about that.  We didn't have a choice. 
When users started using the site blatantly in violation of the terms of service it created a liability for the company.   The option was no site or getting the site up with core functionality.  The old site is never coming back under any circumstances.  If you wish you can pretend the site is down rather than use it in it's incomplete form.

Why should i? I have sayd "site is not finished"  not that he is down ...

But Your answer will help potential users to trust your site, with the provided infos on your site ...

You'r right; I will not use it in this state ...

good luck , and continue with this good business practice, you are in the good track! (end of joke)

There is absolutely no reason to come on here and talk shit on one of the most trusted, nicest, and most helpful BTC exchange services that's out there.

Good luck getting a prompt personable response from any other exchange the size of FC4BTC.

CR

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: