Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins Support Thread  (Read 94577 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 02:52:06 AM

ACH and PAYPAL out of funds. Any approx time they will be funded again?
Thanks.

Bank funds have just been added. PayPal provides an ETA of 04/04 so we should have more funds available "today" but I can't be more specific than that.

I just checked for ACH and funds out again. Are the funds just selling out real quick?
Thanks.

Yes.  Reloaded bank funds again.  We have circuit breaker which prevents an excessive amount of coins being sold in a short period of time (like buying $100K at the peak price of the day in the span of five minutes).

PayPal funds are actually out.  Should have another batch clearing tomorrow (04/05).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 02:53:57 AM

Could you do cash in mail?
No.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:25:09 AM

ACH and PAYPAL out of funds. Any approx time they will be funded again?
Thanks.

Bank funds have just been added. PayPal provides an ETA of 04/04 so we should have more funds available "today" but I can't be more specific than that.

I just checked for ACH and funds out again. Are the funds just selling out real quick?
Thanks.

Yes.  Reloaded bank funds again.  We have circuit breaker which prevents an excessive amount of coins being sold in a short period of time (like buying $100K at the peak price of the day in the span of five minutes).

PayPal funds are actually out.  Should have another batch clearing tomorrow (04/05).

Ahh yes, the circuit breaker for protection. Got it. Thanks for the quick response. Awesome.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:27:21 PM

...what you can't just mail me a wad of cash? 'da fuck man Smiley

just registered, briefly reviewing contents of this thread before i commit to sending btc... but seems super legit, awesome UI too. seem like fund availability is a bit of a problem though, is it atypical for you to process a 10k transaction via wire/bank transfer?

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:31:05 PM

seem like fund availability is a bit of a problem though, is it atypical for you to process a 10k transaction via wire/bank transfer?

A $10K wire is less common than say $200 PP payment but it isn't that rare.   We do over $300K in wires a week.  Fund availability is currently tight but we have more than $30K available right now for bank funded payments (ACH, Wire, Checks).  Availability really has to do with growth.  Most of the gross revenue becomes working capital so funds are tight, lots of sales later funds are less tight.  Then a whole new wave of clients find out about us and the cycle repeats.

100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:42:16 PM

ACH vs Wire? ...both are equal in my limited understanding of bank transfers, any insight? both are serviced from same allocated funds ...on your end?

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 04:25:48 PM

ACH vs Wire? ...both are equal in my limited understanding of bank transfers, any insight? both are serviced from same allocated funds ...on your end?

ACH (aka as Direct Deposit).  We charge no fee.  Transit time is ~3 banking days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).  

Bank Wire is a faster fund transfer method.  We charge a $20.00 fee for bank wires.  Funds general post to your account the same day although wires after ~3PM EST may not post to your account until the next day. The hard cutoff is 4PM EST, orders for wires which confirm after 4PM EST (or on weekend or bank holiday) will be sent the next business day.  Your bank may charge a fee for receiving a wire (varies by bank, many don't). Some banks use a different routing number than checks/ACH for Bank Wires so verify with your bank the proper routing number for bank wires.  When getting information from your bank about bank wires ALWAYS use the words "BANK WIRE" and nothing else. Don't use any other terms (like "fund transfer") as it likely will confuse the employee and they may give you incorrect information on ACH, which is more common for consumer transactions.  Bank Wires generally make sense on larger transactions ($20 fee on $10,000 is more economical than a $20 fee on $400) where the quick results are often worth the price ($20 vs wondering about your funds for 3-5 days).

Simple version:
ACH = slow & free
Bank Wire = fast & "expensive" (although we have the lowest bank wire fees around).

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:37:26 PM

Important Service Announcement.
Tangible Cryptogrpahy, LLC files for MSB registration
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167570.msg
mybadomen

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:14:27 PM

Was a great service i thought but every single time i try to sell even jut 2 or 3 coins there is never enough funds . Emailed them on Friday only to hear there wont be funds added until Sunday which i really needed to sell 3 of them. Started out being the greatest thing do to having a real honest working PayPal method until i found they never had funds to buy a few coins.What if i have 25 or 50. I dont think they could handle that much.

Anyway hope they square away whatever the problem is because it was the way easier and more convenient then MTGOX even though you get a little less it was well worth the fast service. Key word though WAS. Literally been trying 7 days to make a sale and not once were funds available just like i know they wont be Monday also unfortunately .

Anyone know of a site just like this that has cash available ?

Thanks

Also no offense meant towards  FastCash4Bitcoins . I honestly loved the service when i could get through. But Money has to be available for it to really work.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 11:18:42 PM

Update:
PayPal funds exhausted.  Our transfer scheduled to clear today wasn't posted by PayPal for some reason. Huh  Funds should be available Monday.
More bank funds available.
mybadomen

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:36:13 PM

Update:
PayPal funds exhausted.  Our transfer scheduled to clear today wasn't posted by PayPal for some reason. Huh  Funds should be available Monday.

Yeah Thank you was just making a point.To me you guys were a dream come true but then right after i thought that i could never get a transaction through many many time. I prefer only using Paypal as i hate using my bank. I think i paid my bank more in fee's then i have ever had money in there.lol. Cool hoping Monday all is sorted but still bites as i wanted a new GPU on order before the difficulty rose again.

Thanks
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:54:04 AM

Update:
PayPal funds exhausted.  Our transfer scheduled to clear today wasn't posted by PayPal for some reason. Huh  Funds should be available Monday.

Yeah Thank you was just making a point.To me you guys were a dream come true but then right after i thought that i could never get a transaction through many many time. I prefer only using Paypal as i hate using my bank. I think i paid my bank more in fee's then i have ever had money in there.lol. Cool hoping Monday all is sorted but still bites as i wanted a new GPU on order before the difficulty rose again.

Thanks

They seem to have plenty in the bank - perhaps go for a wire.  I don't blame them for keeping thin PayPal reserves - you don't want to have a ton of money over there and then get hit with the random "Thanks for being a loyal customer, we've closed your account and we're holding your money for 180 days - enjoy!" type messages from them.  You have to treat PayPal as though they are going to take all of your money at any time.  Keeping money there is like leaving a stack of $100 bills in Central Park overnight and hoping they are all still there in the morning.
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:24:51 AM

I've had 4 large bank transfers from them that all came rather quickly. I didn't need the cash right then and there, so I had no problem waiting the 3 business days for it to clear. Always came through just fine. Total of about $18k I think.

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 04:22:46 PM

You guys did it.  We are out of funds, all payment options.  It has been a long time since that happened. Since we never accept orders we can't immediately pay all payment options will show no funds available and not allow you to place an order.  We should have more funds ... "soon".  PayPal didn't post a deposit which should have cleared on Friday.  I am confident that it will post by this evening (PayPal estimate has never been off by more than 1 business day).  We should have more Bank Funds tomorrow and more Dwolla by Wednesday. 

You have kept us very busy, FC4B volume today (before running out of funds halfway through day) was roughly 250% of our prior peak.  This is on top of sustained high volume for the last week.  We did just short of half a million in transactions for the prior week.

Staff
Tangible Cryptography, LLC
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 04:51:09 PM

You guys did it.  We are out of funds, all payment options.  It has been a long time since that happened. Since we never accept orders we can't immediately pay all payment options will show no funds available and not allow you to place an order.  We should have more funds ... "soon".  PayPal didn't post a deposit which should have cleared on Friday.  I am confident that it will post by this evening (PayPal estimate has never been off by more than 1 business day).  We should have more Bank Funds tomorrow and more Dwolla by Wednesday. 

You have kept us very busy, FC4B volume today (before running out of funds halfway through day) was roughly 250% of our prior peak.  This is on top of sustained high volume for the last week.  We did just short of half a million in transactions for the prior week.

Staff
Tangible Cryptography, LLC

Wow, what growth. If you sold more coin would you be able to replenish the funds quicker and never run out, or has it boiled down to a perfect science on keeping everything in check and balanced on both ends? I suspect if you had more funds right now they would sell pretty quick also. I've seen bitcoin price go to 195 then 5 minutes later back down to 179. I really never knew it could fluctuate that fast. It is killing me not knowing when to sell some coins! Smiley  I need a crystal ball. Anyone have one I can borrow?

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 06:34:30 PM

Update: Additional bank funds available (Check, ACH, Wire).

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 11:12:41 PM

Update: PayPal ..... finally cleared funds.  PayPal funds available again.
Dwolla funds should be available on Wednesday.
yellowcoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:49:56 PM

wow paypal cleared out so fast ~_~
yellowcoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 12:19:14 AM

woot thanks for the recharge!!! you're the best!!!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 12:53:08 AM

Update:
PayPal funds exhausted. Should have more available tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: