Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins Support Thread  (Read 94577 times)
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 08:07:45 AM

Update:  Yes funds were loaded and exhausted before I could update the thread.

Crazy!

I'm a new customer who has yet to do business with the site because I can't seem to find the magic time to find the it funded...   Tongue  Oh well...  I'll keep trying.

That's crazy! Every time I've used them they've been fully stocked and have never seen them out of funds. :p

I've used TC via FC4B MANY times and I have seen them out of funds on all 3 (current) payment options PLENTY. I have to
imagine when your service is as smooth as theirs it is not easy to always keep up with demand.

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 09:11:21 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 09:51:15 PM by TangibleCryptography

Update:
Additional funds for checks available now.
Additional funds for PayPal are estimated to be available today (hasn't yet posted to our corporate PayPal account).
Additional funds for Dwolla will be available tomorrow.

Also although we are reluctant to give up equity in the company we are considering an equity offering to raise the amount of working capital that is available in order to handle higher demand.
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:20:16 PM

Update:
Additional funds for checks available now.
Additional funds for PayPal are estimated to be available today (hasn't yet posted to our corporate PayPal account).
Additional funds for Dwolla will be available tomorrow.

Also although we are reluctant to give up equity in the company we are considering an equity offering to raise the amount of working capital that is available.

Depending on what you're considering, I may be very interested in doing this instead of building more mining rigs! I've PMed you before about this. Please keep me in consideration. I know $10,000 probably isn't much added working capital, but it'd be what I have to invest.

EDIT: ROI would be what I'd be most interested in seeing what was offered. I would be interested heavily if it were near the ROI of mining rigs. (:

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 10:49:03 PM

Depending on what you're considering, I may be very interested in doing this instead of building more mining rigs! I've PMed you before about this. Please keep me in consideration. I know $10,000 probably isn't much added working capital, but it'd be what I have to invest.

Due to various securities laws restricting "general advertisement" we can't publicly discuss this information.  Please send an email to info@tangiblecryptography.com and I will be sure to notify you of any potential future offering.  

THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT. SUCH INVESTMENT IS ONLY OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF INFORMATION AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN THE APPROPRIATE OFFERING DOCUMENTATION.
JamesTaylor

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:59:54 PM

Too. Much. Bootstrap. I'll take a look but seeing a default bootstrap template doesn't inspire me a lot of safety. Looks like several people is using it though.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 02:18:38 AM

Update:
PayPal has updated their estimate for available funds to 05/23. Sad

Fund for company check are available.
Additional funds for PayPal payment will be available 05/23.
Additional funds for Dwolla payment will be available 05/24.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:48:24 PM

Update:
Additional PayPal & Check funds available.
Dwolla funds will be available 05/24.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 06:08:19 PM

Just a reminder, monday is a bank and postal holiday. 
We will not have any PayPal or Dwolla funds posting on Monday. 
Checks in route on Monday will not be delivered until Tuesday.
skyhigh2004

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:32:14 AM

Update:

Any news on those dwolla funds?

BTC:157BZV5z5dEdEoE5KSr5D7CQGXamLpsZ7n  LTC:LYCf5PnQpXCCmpR4ka3mR8DFDe5hKhTdfc
MEC:MAgTT8QdhVCkgHTkUoKvs4w1TQvv3NU99v  DGC:D8Ubh9oYTpSe1HEBptY8wf6ZrPpj7bhkV5
FTC:6hb1VsGzkej4kSsssGA4FMnkCoVp7PLi8D  PXC:PqQwQKJoYxGSVrKtVfDa5aaJVL9Yevhb2b

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 01:33:38 AM

Update:

Any news on those dwolla funds?

Arrived and paid.   Sorry.

Due to the holiday weekend we will not have any payments posting to our funding accounts until Tuesday.  It was a record week for us we did just under $500,000 in transactions for the week.  
All payment options are exhausted until Tuesday.
MSantori

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:18:45 AM

It was a record week for us we did just under $500,000 in transactions for the week.  

Shocked

Looks like you guys have zeroed in on a real demand.

Marco Santori is a lawyer, but not your lawyer, and this is not legal advice.  If you do have specific questions, though, please don't hesitate to PM me.  We've learned this forum isn't 100% secure, so you might prefer to email me.  Maybe I can help!  Depending upon your jurisdiction, this post might be construed as attorney advertising, so: attorney advertising Smiley
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:08:53 PM

Yea, too bad they are unlicensed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215951.0

I tried to warn the OP that it appears they are in clear violation of the law but he chose to attack the messenger with the following brilliance:

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Viceroy on: Today at 03:57:53 PM »
Your help is neither wanted nor needed.  Please stop.  It gets annoying to have our company PM inbox blasted with your nonsense.  I tried explaining, I tried ignoring.  Now I am being direct.  I am directly asking you to never PM this account again.  If you do I will ask the mods to consider it spam.

Thank You,

Staff

Tangible Cryptography

=============

This is what I sent that warranted such an illuminated response:

New York conviction

According to records from the U.S. Justice Department, on July 27, 2006, Budovsky and a partner identified as Vladimir Kats were indicted by the state of New York on charges of operating an illegal financial business, GoldAge Inc., from their Brooklyn apartments.

They had transmitted at least $30 million to digital currency accounts worldwide since beginning operations in 2002.

The digital currency exchange, GoldAge, received and transmitted $4 million between Jan. 1, 2006, and June 30, 2006, as part of the money laundering scheme.

Customers opened online GoldAge accounts with limited documentation of identity, then GoldAge purchased digital gold currency through those accounts; the defendants' fees sometimes exceeded $100,000.

Customers could choose their method of payment to GoldAge: wire remittances, cash deposits, postal money orders or checks.

Finally, the customers could withdraw the money by requesting wire transfers to accounts anywhere in the world or by having checks sent to any identified individual.

Budovsky and Kats were sentenced to five years in prison for engaging in the business of transmitting money without a license, a felony violation of state banking law, but got probation.

http://www.ticotimes.net/More-news/News-Briefs/Costa-Rican-arrested-in-Spain-for-alleged-financial-crimes_Friday-May-24-2013

=============

I don't know about you, but didn't tangible just admit above that they just transmitted $500,000 last week?  Maybe they think Virginia's laws are different then NY?  Oh well, just trying to help those who may be less familiar with the law.

Viceroy

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:06:51 PM

To put this into context this guy is trying to steal business from this operation and spammed me (and many others who posted in this thread) with offers. After even trying to work with him he was unable to offer any sort of basic service even with escrow.

I would advise you all to just add him to your ignore list as I will now.

fastcash has so far been the absolute most open and professional BTC service I have ever used.

I am in NO way competing with this company.  I am personally buying btc in several threads, that is all.  You will not find a post anywhere in these or any threads where I offer to sell BTC that I am aware of.  Further I am an individual and not subject to the same rules as companies.  I sent you a pm goat, it read this:

"Do you think I'm wrong with my post?

I am not doing this to shut them down.  I legitimately tried to warn D&T that he is in danger and he spit on me."

You can think as you wish.  I asked the mods if my posts were against the rules and they said no.  Bring it on, I am happy to devend my position.  Or you can read the analysis here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167570.msg2267622#msg2267622

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 05:12:33 PM

I am in NO way competing with this company.  I am personally buying btc in several threads, that is all.  You will not find a post anywhere in these or any threads where I offer to sell BTC that I am aware of.  Further I am an individual and not subject to the same rules as companies.  

Federal law (and to my knowledge state law) makes no distinction between individuals and LLCs (and corporations, partnerships, etc).  Maybe you should register as a MSB since you are so worried about "helping" everyone else?  I also find it interesting that the focus of your "help" is only in threads related to our company.  Why are you not equally helping MtGox, bitstamp, coinbase, et all?  US law treats foreign entities equal to domestic ones so your (ill researched) conclusions would apply to every bitcoin related enterprise (including your own).
Viceroy

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:14:48 PM

Federal law does NOT regulate the individual buying and selling of bitcoin.  It's clear that you don't know the law, I agree.

Look of the definition of Sole Proprietor in ANY state.

To your further snotty comment, perhaps you should actually read my posts.  I call out scammers regularly.  In this case I'm warning the world of the dangers of dealing with non-licensed money transmitters like yourself.  I stated publicly that ALL non-licensed entities like your will soon be shut down... seeking that post now...

In my search I came across this EXCITING NEWS:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214056.0

Look, somebody who actually follows the law KUDO'S BITINSTANT!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 05:20:30 PM

Federal law does NOT regulate the individual buying and selling of bitcoin.  It's clear that you don't know the law, I agree.

So by your logic if I dissolved TC, LLC and operated FC4B exactly the same as an individual, no federal laws would apply?

(ff) Money services business. A person wherever located doing business , whether or not on a regular basis or as an organized or licensed business concern, wholly or in substantial part within the United States, in one or more of the capacities listed in paragraphs (ff)(1) through (ff)(7) of this section.

As you indicated you are regularly buying Bitcoin not through registered exchanges, hence you are a MSB.  Please take your own advice and begin with registering with FinCEN.

Look of the definition of Sole Proprietor in ANY state.
Exactly you would be a sole propreitorship.  The lack of a business account, or coproration doesn't magic away any regulatory requirements.  You are engaged in the business of regularly purchasing Bitcoins from individuals not through the use of a registered exchange or broker.  So why haven't you taken your own "research" to heart.

Let me know when you take the first step and register as a MSB with FinCEN.
Viceroy

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:22:26 PM

Federal law does NOT regulate the individual buying and selling of bitcoin.  It's clear that you don't know the law, I agree.

So by your logic if I dissolved TC, LLC and operated FC4B exactly the same as an individual, no federal laws would apply?

(ff) Money services business. A person wherever located doing business , whether or not on a regular basis or as an organized or licensed business concern, wholly or in substantial part within the United States, in one or more of the capacities listed in paragraphs (ff)(1) through (ff)(7) of this section.

As you indicated you are regularly buying Bitcoin not through registered exchanges, hence you are a MSB.  Please take your own advice and begin with registering with FinCEN.

WOW, you SURE DO KNOW HOW TO PULL THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT.  May we have the rest of that so the world can see that you are trying to bullshit us?

Viceroy

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:23:44 PM

I think you are well aware of what you are doing and how you are breaking the law.  It is clear that your greed will be your downfall.

Users of Virtual Currency

A user who obtains convertible virtual currency and uses it to purchase real or virtual goods or services is not an MSB under FinCEN's regulations.8 Such activity, in and of itself, does not fit within the definition of "money transmission services" and therefore is not subject to FinCEN's registration, reporting, and recordkeeping regulations for MSBs.9

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 05:25:30 PM

WOW, you SURE DO KNOW HOW TO PULL THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT.  May we have the rest of that so the world can see that you are trying to bullshit us?

Out of context?  You should know the context.  It is the federal regulations regarding MSB, specifically the definition of a MSB.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&SID=ca4e780fee426d02f64ec9605cd7bc5d&rgn=div8&view=text&node=31:3.1.6.1.2.1.3.1&idno=31

Per FinCEN the exchange of virtual currencies for real currency is a money transmitter.  Money transmitter is an activity which makes one a Money Service Business.  The definition of MSB doesn't exclude individuals.  I mean think about that as a second, if it did then the massive loophole would just to not form an LLC or Corporation and act as an individual owner.  Laws never hold LLC & Corporations to some unique standard.  The standard applies to "persons" and Corporations are merely a legal person. 

So I ask again since you are so knowledgable about MT regulations ... where is your MSB registration?

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 05:29:17 PM

A user who obtains convertible virtual currency and uses it to purchase real or virtual goods or services is not an MSB under FinCEN's regulations.8 Such activity, in and of itself, does not fit within the definition of "money transmission services" and therefore is not subject to FinCEN's registration, reporting, and recordkeeping regulations for MSBs.9

First of all that is a guidance letter not the law.  The law is what I quoted.  Second what goods or services did you exchange for those BTC you acquired?  None.  You exchanged "real" currency for virtual currency.  That doesn't make you a "user" under FinCEN guidelines that makes you an "exchanger".  Thus you are required to register as an MSB.  You are exchanging real currency for virtual currency on a regular basis in a for profit enterprise.  So once again why haven't you registered as a MSB?  Furthermore since you believe state regulation also applies why haven't you sought out MT licensing in all the states where you have conducted business?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: