Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins Support Thread  (Read 94577 times)
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 12:08:01 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2012, 02:09:24 AM by Stephen Gornick

One of the benefits of doing cash-out to a PayPal account is that with my PayPal debit card I can spend the funds at a retailer or withdraw the funds at an ATM the very same day.

If I were to receive a paper check from FastCash4Bitcoins, I can deposit that and (depending on my bank's funds availability policy) have that cash available for spending with my bank debit card, or withdrawal at either an ATM or from the teller at the time I deposit the check.

But the paper check first needs to be sent via the mail, so that causes an unfortunate delay.

Might there be a way that I can print the paper check myself?    I can buy a MICR inkjet cartridge (or MICR toner, available for some laser printers) and blank check stock:
 - http://www.amazon.com/500-Blank-Check-Stock-Green/dp/B0018OZEHG

So if I were to receive a PDF from FastCash4Bitcoins.com (with signature on the check) then I could print it and head on over to my bank (or any other place that will cash it) and have the funds tout de suite.

Thoughts?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 12:49:57 AM

One of the benefits of doing cash-out to a PayPal account is that with my PayPal debit card I can spend the funds at a retailer or withdraw the funds at an ATM the very same day.

If I were to receive a paper check from FastCash4Bitcoins, I can deposit that and (depending on my bank's funds availability policy) have that cash available for spending with my bank debit card, or withdrawal at either an ATM or from the teller at the time I deposit the check.

But the paper check first needs to be sent via the mail, so that causes an unfortunate delay.

Might there be a way that I can print the paper check myself?    I can buy a MICR inkjet cartridge (or MICR toner, available for some laser printers) and blank check stock:

So if I were to receive a PDF from FastCash4Bitcoins.com (with signature) then I could print it and head on over to my bank (or any other place that will cash it) and have the funds tout de suite.

Thoughts?

You don't need MICR toner/ink anymore.  Most checks are read optically now anyways, and if the optical fails, they are handled manually.  Most banks will state in their terms that they may charge additional fees for checks that cannot be automatically read, but most don't.  I used to print my own checks for my business and about 1 or 2 a month would have to get the MICR line reprinted with a label attached to the check.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 02:10:23 AM

So if I were to receive a PDF from FastCash4Bitcoins.com (with signature) then I could print it and head on over to my bank (or any other place that will cash it) and have the funds tout de suite.

Thoughts?

That is not possible.  To avoid check fraud we use Electronic Positive Pay and there are certain restrictions on how we can print and issue checks. I  can't discuss details but there are printing characteristics which if missing or different from the EPP file would result in a fraud hold.

An alternative would be ACH.  Our overnight ACH service is very fast, and much cheaper than a bank wire.

However generally speaking abracadabra is correct.  MICR toner is no longer a requirements.  Virtually all banks support optical scanning and any check printing software should be able to print optically valid checks.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 05:22:56 AM

I keep getting "you broke the intertubes " page when trying to sell BTC for Paypal,are you not doing Paypal now  Huh

Yes,I registered & provided the needed info..........I think  Roll Eyes

Thanks!!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 01:02:34 PM

I keep getting "you broke the intertubes " page when trying to sell BTC for Paypal,are you not doing Paypal now  Huh

Yes,I registered & provided the needed info..........I think  Roll Eyes

Thanks!!!

bitcoind crashed last night.  You should be able to order. If you haven't provided PayPal info it will show as unavailable and request you update your profile.
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2012, 07:53:06 PM

Need more coinz!  Buy price raised 1% for next 24 hours.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 09:19:45 PM

I keep getting "you broke the intertubes " page when trying to sell BTC for Paypal,are you not doing Paypal now  Huh

Yes,I registered & provided the needed info..........I think  Roll Eyes

Thanks!!!

bitcoind crashed last night.  You should be able to order. If you haven't provided PayPal info it will show as unavailable and request you update your profile.

Whew,I thought the worst & you folks were going to be down for awhile  Sad

Everything works today  Grin Cool

Thanks D&T  Cool

ROCK ON TangibleCryptography

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 05:59:52 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2012, 06:13:15 PM by TangibleCryptography

Diversify your holdings.  Bitcoins for Silver Coins.  FastCash4Bitcoins now offers the world's oldest "cash" as a payment option.  Same trusted, private, and secure service but the option to take your proceeds in tangible wealth.

We have no interest in becoming a coin shop so we chose a coin which has universal appeal.  The 2012 Canadian 1oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin.  Low coinage costs, and worldwide recognition mean if you are just looking to secure silver at a low premium this is the option for you.

The obverse of this Silver Maple Leaf coin features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II at age 79. This likeness was created by Susanna Blunt and was first used on Maple Leafs in 2004. The reverse displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf.

2012 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf
Weight: 1 OZ
Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver
Year : 2012
Grade: Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $5
Diameter: 38.00 mm
Thickness: 3.29 mm

Coins securely doubled packed using a coin mailer inside a padded envelope. Shipping by Priority Mail or Express Mail to US address only. PO Box address is fine. Save on shipping up to 10 coins can be shipped in single package. Also available as a sealed mint tube containing 25 1oz coins.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:07:36 PM

That's awesome!
Shrugged

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 06:16:03 PM

Very nice option with the silver.
Phox

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 03:57:36 AM

Hi,

The site is currently down. Please get back up ASAP for my new orders.  Wink
Also, hope this site error did not affect processing orders as I'm not sure if my order was at "Paid" status yet.

Thanks for this service.
 Smiley

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 04:08:10 AM

Hi,

Also, hope this site error did not affect processing orders as I'm not sure if my order was at "Paid" status yet.

Thanks for this service.
 Smiley

It is up, a db upgrade (from dev to production) took a little longer than expected. 
Orders were backed up and order page locked down before making the db upgrade.
Phox

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 04:15:07 AM

Hi,

Thanks for this service.
 Smiley

It is up, a db upgrade (from dev to production) took a little longer than expected. 

Able to login now.  Smiley

Any estimated time on when the bank transfer funds will be back?

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 04:18:38 AM

Hi,

Thanks for this service.
 Smiley

Right about .... now.  More bank funds available.  Don't you feel like a VIP now. Smiley
Phox

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 04:26:24 AM

Hi,

Thanks for this service.
 Smiley

Right about .... now.  More bank funds available.  Don't you feel like a VIP now. Smiley

Thank you for your service. I have referred your service to a friend who has been using it just as I.
Always fast and simple.

I've been needing a new alternative (to Mt. Gox) and I've found just that. I hope you continue to provide this service for a good while.
 Grin
thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:03:20 PM

Check your PM's, sort of kind of important...
Phox

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 04:28:41 PM

Hi,

My first couple of payments were sent OVERNIGHTACH just fined. However it's been over a couple days for at least one of three that have yet to show in my account. Slow processing on mine or your sides? I would like for these three transactions to show before I make my next (I have another ready!).

Smiley

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 04:31:05 PM

Hi,

My first couple of payments were sent OVERNIGHTACH just fined. However it's been over a couple days for at least one of three that have yet to show in my account. Slow processing on mine or your sides? I would like for these three transactions to show before I make my next (I have another ready!).

Smiley

Send me a PM with order # and I will check.
Phox

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 05:13:31 PM

Hi,

Smiley

Send me a PM with order # and I will check.

Sent all three that have yet to be seen in my account but "Paid" status.

Thanks!
Phox

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 06:20:31 PM

No reply...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: