Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179121 times)
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:54:43 PM

Also while Im here, I wanted to personally thank Dev Crestington for being only 1 of 2 devs I truly trust. I have no hestitation when buying con ever. My site has over 1000 coins listed with stats and information. I have a special page dedicated to my opinion on which coins to put their money into. Ive chosen 4 of over 1300 listed on my site and Paycon is in the 4. Thank you again dev for being amazing and dedicated and honest!! You are very rare, sir!!! http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/the-best-coin-to-be-invested-in-2015/  (This article gets a few hundred hits DAILY, as it is ranked #1 on google for similar search terms like "best altcoin to be invested in for 2015). 2800+ page hits total, as of today , and I just posted it recently. My way of saying thank you to the dev, and making Con even stronger than ever.

Vegas

+1000  same reason I support this coin
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:42:49 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 06:59:00 PM by Crestington

Btw in the build i had to reinclude "uint256_t.h" to walletmodel.h, he keeps coming back lol  Wink
Btw i went with cyanotic, looks super sweet.

Because when building on Windows it will fail with it included so I'm thinking I'll leave it out for now and make a comment of building for 64 bit.

YES!!! PLEASE!!! 64-bit win binary build would rock!!!! 32-bit win binary is flawless. 64-bit build just sounds damn good!!!

If con got on Bittrex, it would rule them all!!! Just hearing about the possibility of this I put highest bid in on C-cex for 48,000 coins, if anyone wants to fill it. Big or small. Thanks.

Also while Im here, I wanted to personally thank Dev Crestington for being only 1 of 2 devs I truly trust. I have no hestitation when buying con ever. My site has over 1000 coins listed with stats and information. I have a special page dedicated to my opinion on which coins to put their money into. Ive chosen 4 of over 1300 listed on my site and Paycon is in the 4. Thank you again dev for being amazing and dedicated and honest!! You are very rare, sir!!! http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/the-best-coin-to-be-invested-in-2015/  (This article gets a few hundred hits DAILY, as it is ranked #1 on google for similar search terms like "best altcoin to be invested in for 2015). 2800+ page hits total, as of today , and I just posted it recently. My way of saying thank you to the dev, and making Con even stronger than ever.

Vegas

Thank you I really appreciate the shout out. I have really enjoy working on PayCon and gives me a lot of freedom to add and make changes in order to help the entire network. Many people have mentioned that the purpose of any Coin should be to float all boats so when I think about things to be added or changed about the network I try not to think about what's in it for me because that method assumes taking from the network for personal gain, but personal gain should come as a result of the entire network doing well. If someone can create a network in which is continually growing and making gains for it's userbase then that builds trust in the network and the investors are more likely to donate and get involved in the project. So what you want for a truly strong network is that it does not rely on one person and that anyone could be the person to host the community thread, Github, and also to have it that so the userbase (investors) are also technical and trustworthy themselves so that you naturally attract the type of people you want in the project and never reliant on just one person and a single point of failure.

PayCon is pure irony in that to call the project a Con you have to work that much harder to prove that it isn't through the things you do so you have a trusted network that is telling you not to trust anyone, not to invest in it and you or anyone else have the same power to change anything they want about the Coin if able to gain consensus. When you invest in a Proof of Stake only Coin, you are buying shares owned by previous investors and holders so what kind of people are you buying from and where is it going? When someone is buying Con, they are buying from the most upstanding people in Crypto and that is real strength.

A name is only a name but represents an idea and the name being built. I have been asked before if I would change the PayCon name to sound more legit but to me it's perfect and would not want to change it for the ideas and people it represents. No rules and no promises, anything to add is up to each individual and everything should be left open for change because all ideas are good ideas, maybe something might not work exactly the way you want in it's present form but a couple tweaks will make it work, with many ideas you get constant change, with constant change you have evolution (price increase and profits as a result).
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:22:13 AM

good job im back it has been along time and I think things are going to work out cresting as I didn't think you had it in you after I watched 2015 coin die being Canadian but you picked up the reigns and im back on board with  20 k or so to see if this can make some coin
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:16:39 AM

good job im back it has been along time and I think things are going to work out cresting as I didn't think you had it in you after I watched 2015 coin die being Canadian but you picked up the reigns and im back on board with  20 k or so to see if this can make some coin

I wasn't part of 2015 Coin in any way but CON has been progressing at every step of the way. TOR integration is progressing nicely and into the final stages, lets make some mf'ing Coin!
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:17:04 PM

Oh yah I know your weren't p-art of 2015 they just came out around the same time and then con got kinda left behind buy the original dev and you have done a bang up job at the top and all the best to you and everyone who supports this coin Cool
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:46:08 PM

Btw in the build i had to reinclude "uint256_t.h" to walletmodel.h, he keeps coming back lol  Wink

Because when building on Windows it will fail with it included so I'm thinking I'll leave it out for now and make a comment of building for 64 bit.

YES!!! PLEASE!!! 64-bit win binary build would rock!!!! 32-bit win binary is flawless. 64-bit build just sounds damn good!!!

If con got on Bittrex, it would rule them all!!! Just hearing about the possibility of this I put highest bid in on C-cex for 48,000 coins, if anyone wants to fill it. Big or small. Thanks.

Vegas

Hey Vegas, I just wanted to let you know that I really like your email newsletter - I signed up a while ago, and it's alerted me to new coins as well as wallet updates to coins that I already hold. Furthermore, I decided yesterday to invest in PayCon since you recommended it, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's a great staking coin with the incredibly helpful multisend/stake-for-charity feature in-wallet I'd been used to in HYP, CAP, and HBN.

It's funny - I'd known about this coin for several months, but always thought it was a total joke; however now that I'm really looking into it, I see that it's actually a serious  and remarkably well-developed coin.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:03:39 PM

@Catotune. THANK YOU!!! It is such a pleasure to hear kind words for my work. I put my heart and soul into my site. I do it for the community, and my goal is to officially "the best cryptocurrency website in the world". Ive been in crypto for over 2 years full time, and I am VERY careful what coins I endorse as I want to keep my good name with the community. Thank you again. For those of you that have not seen my website, please take a moment and visit me www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

This is all free to the community. No ads, trolls, fud, or bs.

Based on results, Im going in the right direction. Traffic increases every week. Now around 2500-2800 hits a week.

Im working on something VERY exciting and unique. Im going to have a page dedicated to all of the latest wallets out there, hosted on my site (not mega), with stats, in alphabetical order with logos. Youll also have a link to .conf files (including all addnodes I can find) and bootstrap.dat files. Sound good? Wink 

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:05:41 PM

Im scared what would happen if this coin made it to Bittrex or Cryptsy. It would end all other coins Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:13:52 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 06:26:28 PM by vegasguy

Hey dev , thanks for the beta, LOVE IT!!! One small thing, file name is 1.0.8 and wallet->about reports 1.7. Im going to guess its 1.0.7 beta. Just mentioning it so others dont get confused. Thanks again for all you do.

Ive posted it on my site: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/paycon-coin-con-releases-new-beta-wallet-v1-0-7-july-10th-2015/

Vegas

catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:01:09 AM

@Catotune. THANK YOU!!! It is such a pleasure to hear kind words for my work. I put my heart and soul into my site. I do it for the community, and my goal is to officially "the best cryptocurrency website in the world". Ive been in crypto for over 2 years full time, and I am VERY careful what coins I endorse as I want to keep my good name with the community. Thank you again. For those of you that have not seen my website, please take a moment and visit me www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Based on results, Im going in the right direction. Traffic increases every week. Now around 2500-2800 hits a week.

Im working on something VERY exciting and unique. Im going to have a page dedicated to all of the latest wallets out there, hosted on my site (not mega), with stats, in alphabetical order with logos. Youll also have a link to .conf files (including all addnodes I can find) and bootstrap.dat files. Sound good? Wink 

Vegas

The hosted wallet, bootstrap, and .conf files (especially with addnodes) is a great idea. Keep up the great work Vegas Cool

Meanwhile... I'm just confidently awaiting my first stake with CON!
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:16:29 AM

Hey dev , thanks for the beta, LOVE IT!!! One small thing, file name is 1.0.8 and wallet->about reports 1.7. Im going to guess its 1.0.7 beta. Just mentioning it so others dont get confused. Thanks again for all you do.

Ive posted it on my site: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/paycon-coin-con-releases-new-beta-wallet-v1-0-7-july-10th-2015/

Vegas

Yes it was 1.0.7 Beta as the version. The wallet version doesn't actually mean much, it's the protocol version in which allows or disallows connections to certain versions, I will change the file name and thanks for pointing that out.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:03:26 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 07:30:22 AM by Crestington

Vegas

That is a fantastic idea! You should also see what you can do for charging to host these as well, make some extra money off it beyond ad revenue.

Btw in the build i had to reinclude "uint256_t.h" to walletmodel.h, he keeps coming back lol  Wink

Also while Im here, I wanted to personally thank Dev Crestington for being only 1 of 2 devs I truly trust. I have no hestitation when buying con ever. My site has over 1000 coins listed with stats and information. I have a special page dedicated to my opinion on which coins to put their money into. Ive chosen 4 of over 1300 listed on my site and Paycon is in the 4. Thank you again dev for being amazing and dedicated and honest!! You are very rare, sir!!! http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/the-best-coin-to-be-invested-in-2015/  (This article gets a few hundred hits DAILY, as it is ranked #1 on google for similar search terms like "best altcoin to be invested in for 2015). 2800+ page hits total, as of today , and I just posted it recently. My way of saying thank you to the dev, and making Con even stronger than ever.

Vegas

Hey Vegas, I just wanted to let you know that I really like your email newsletter - I signed up a while ago, and it's alerted me to new coins as well as wallet updates to coins that I already hold. Furthermore, I decided yesterday to invest in PayCon since you recommended it, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's a great staking coin with the incredibly helpful multisend/stake-for-charity feature in-wallet I'd been used to in HYP, CAP, and HBN.

It's funny - I'd known about this coin for several months, but always thought it was a total joke; however now that I'm really looking into it, I see that it's actually a serious  and remarkably well-developed coin.

I've actually been in Crypto on a daily basis for almost 2 years now and was interested in Proof of Stake only Coins before NXT was even around and had about a year of self-learning through trial and error before ever taking on the project, around a dozen alpha/beta coins that were never traded, daily activity on Bitcointalk researching through hundreds of sourcecodes and whitepapers (most are not whitepapers), are learning everything related to coding of Blockchains with no previous experience, just google and a lot of fail.

CON has those features so that you can laugh and poke fun but when you open it up you realize that it's actually one of the most advanced Coins, the wallet is absolutely beautiful and has advanced rapidly in a short period of time. PayCon is only 7 months in, it will be interesting to look back and see the progress after 1 year.

Original CON wallet

CON wallet after 7 months

catotune

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:43:54 PM

I've actually been in Crypto on a daily basis for almost 2 years now and was interested in Proof of Stake only Coins before NXT was even around and had about a year of self-learning through trial and error before ever taking on the project, around a dozen alpha/beta coins that were never traded, daily activity on Bitcointalk researching through hundreds of sourcecodes and whitepapers (most are not whitepapers), are learning everything related to coding of Blockchains with no previous experience, just google and a lot of fail.

CON has those features so that you can laugh and poke fun but when you open it up you realize that it's actually one of the most advanced Coins, the wallet is absolutely beautiful and has advanced rapidly in a short period of time. PayCon is only 7 months in, it will be interesting to look back and see the progress after 1 year.

Excellent work Crestington! While there are many tricks and pitfalls to investing in altcoins, one can do pretty well just by investing in coins with high-quality devs who have a track record of sticking around and being active. You definitely fit the bill, and I'm looking forward to more great things to come from PayCon Smiley
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:06:05 PM

Excellent work Crestington! While there are many tricks and pitfalls to investing in altcoins, one can do pretty well just by investing in coins with high-quality devs who have a track record of sticking around and being active. You definitely fit the bill, and I'm looking forward to more great things to come from PayCon Smiley

I think that being active is the most important aspect because if the person managing the community thread and repo is always there to be able to help answer questions and concerns then you will always have growth and by being active all the time you also end up keeping up to date with what is going on in and around other coins so unique and helpful features and updates are more constant. I actually can't remember the last time I missed a day of being active on Bitcointalk, I do enjoy the Crypto scene and even when I went to Vegas last year I still had to force myself to try and not spend my time surfing the forums.

At this moment I have been working with pollforall on TOR integration, I was hoping to have the latest release done a few days ago but have been held back by communication, work, and small snags in the integration of the nodes themselves. Besides Crypto, I also work more than full time as a chef in a busy restaurant so normally I have just a few hours a day to organize and work on different things.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:47:38 PM

Thanks for sharing  - it is so good to know more about you.
Your hard work is very appreciated. Congrats. on your success.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:15:39 PM

Thanks for sharing  - it is so good to know more about you.
Your hard work is very appreciated. Congrats. on your success.

I've not really gone out of my way to share too much but anyone can find what they want with about 5 minutes of searching, I've posted photo's several times over the past year as well if anyone is inclined to do some digging.

DIY Dogecoin ATM Demos at CoinFest Vancouver
http://www.coindesk.com/diy-dogecoin-atm-demos-coinfest-vancouver/

Wow i'm impressed !

Some poor brain washed Doge coin fanatic went and made an ATM out of an old cellphone and a brief case.
Call the news !!! Doge coin ATM's are live !! go go go !

not sure i would call that an ATM as much a sad attempt at making their scam coin look like and spreading the scam to lure in more poor naive noobs..

I was there. I think the ATM was more of a fun little project to bring to Coinfest, not really something serious. Will Dogecoin die out? Only time will tell but I don't personally own any Dogecoin.

To the Moon! (worlds first Bitcoin Atm on the right hand side)

Me

Worlds first Dogecoin Atm

The Feathercoin guys were there as well as the guys from Ethereum were in town

Asic Miners

Gpu Miners

soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:14:03 PM

..sorry for going out of the topic of the last posts but i got a new question about my wallet, i wonder how to solve it, because i did sync again the wallet and pasted my wallet.dat on it but it isnt changing anything... this is what happens to me, i minted some coins but they are not credited they are there just showing on the transaction list but i can see a [30.00] and a (?) .... im adding a jpg.

it is in spanish, "Generated but not accepted" ....
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:47:30 PM

..sorry for going out of the topic of the last posts but i got a new question about my wallet, i wonder how to solve it, because i did sync again the wallet and pasted my wallet.dat on it but it isnt changing anything... this is what happens to me, i minted some coins but they are not credited they are there just showing on the transaction list but i can see a [30.00] and a (?) .... im adding a jpg.

It means it is an orphan, this happens when a Block tries to stake but then becomes rejected from the network (usually latency). You do not lose those Coins or the coinage, they will try to Stake at a later date.
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:57:41 PM

It means it is an orphan, this happens when a Block tries to stake but then becomes rejected from the network (usually latency). You do not lose those Coins or the coinage, they will try to Stake at a later date.

oh, i see. is there a way to avoid them? because im already with 25 orphans, this way i will have to found an orphanage.... xD

thanks for your fast answer.. thanks alot.. Smiley
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:10:11 PM

oh, i see. is there a way to avoid them? because im already with 25 orphans, this way i will have to found an orphanage.... xD

thanks for your fast answer.. thanks alot.. Smiley

Try the latest release, this is the official 1.0.7 release I have been mentioning for the past week and will update the OP tomorrow with these files, they include a change to the hashsettings which should reduce the amount of orphans, you can also clear orphans in your wallet by using the repairwallet command. You should also have your computer sync to internet time, you can do this by right clicking on your computer time in the right hand corner, click on "Adjust date/time" and click on the "internet time" tab and click the option so sync to internet time.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tvf5160ijbjo4j1/PayCon-qt-win-1-0-7.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ru2g2cay4o20afc/PayCon-Qt-mac-1-0-7.zip
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: