Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:09:52 AM

All right Sir!

What do you think about Philosopherstone "Weight Chart" Feature?  https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone/releases ?

In Wallet Weight Chart

The only thing I can think of here's of is the section in the uniform chart feature, difficulty graph.

All right, the uniform chart feature, difficulty graph would be fantastic !!
You can see any chart on presstab block explorer in any time.
Best block explorer - setting the barhigh  for others to raise their game

In Wallet difficulty graph would add the final touch/icing on the cake and I running the Wallet 24 hours a day. Its easy to look @the CON wallet.

Crestington, what do you think, could you add the feature?

...The other explorers are down from a temporary outage on a particular server ...
Looks like the server hosting cv2 explorer and a couple other coins is down, working with them to get it back up and running! sorry for the downtime!!

Any time? I don't think so- Presstab CON block explorer is offline again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimonTower

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:46:06 PM

Presstab explorer is working again. Anyway, I wondering why is so low price, volume and interest. PayCon has a really unique wallet, secured blockchain, and the PoS doesn't affect huge inflation. Total coin supply is quite low too. We should find out how could we growing, because it's only a technical experiment in a lab now. Paycon deserves much more than that I think.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:55:13 PM

All right Sir!

What do you think about Philosopherstone "Weight Chart" Feature?  https://github.com/philosopherstonecoin/philosopherstone/releases ?

In Wallet Weight Chart

The only thing I can think of here's of is the section in the uniform chart feature, difficulty graph.

In Wallet difficulty graph would add the final touch/icing on the cake and I running the Wallet 24 hours a day. Its easy to look @the CON wallet.

...The other explorers are down from a temporary outage on a particular server ...
Looks like the server hosting cv2 explorer and a couple other coins is down, working with them to get it back up and running! sorry for the downtime!!

I'll add that in today and tinker around with it, I like the charts and will give me something else I can expand upon in the coding.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:27:39 PM

Presstab explorer is working again. Anyway, I wondering why is so low price, volume and interest. PayCon has a really unique wallet, secured blockchain, and the PoS doesn't affect huge inflation. Total coin supply is quite low too. We should find out how could we growing, because it's only a technical experiment in a lab now. Paycon deserves much more than that I think.

Value (in marketcap) has been pretty stable, it's been sticking close to around 20k usd for the last few months. I think for actual value it is quite spot on because there are many Coins with highly inflated marketcaps.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycon/

Inflation rewards are pretty spot on IMO, it will be 120% growth over the next year but at 15.8 million Coins generated per year, the amount of total inflation compared to the moneysupply declines over time.

For more price action we should look at ways we can improve on it, the more people that are involved the higher the price will become.

I am interested in working on snapshots and getting that down, aslo so do the in-wallet charting that Cryptco is interested in and getting my website back up and running (need to be able to recover it and rebuild it now Sad )

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:05:52 AM

I agree upon this point
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:06:57 AM

All right Sir!

In Wallet Weight Chart

I'll add that in today and tinker around with it, I like the charts and will give me something else I can expand upon in the coding.

Thank you Sir CON_CHAIRMAN Smiley That is excellent!!
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:10:52 AM

April 16, 2015

PayCon Stake week is just a warm-up for the big event, coming soonTM

Maybe we need another STAKE WEEK PROMO Smiley Cool Wink Cheesy
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:11:58 AM

Welcome to Stake Week at PayCon!

Introducing!......

teh

This is a week long event starting from Sunday April 12th to Sunday April 19th 2015, as we push the very limits of Proof of Stake. During this time, our Optimus Prime Flux CapacitorsTM will be working overtime delivering MASSIVE amounts of bonus Coins for all bagholders. Worried about Hyper-Inflation? Never fear, our Optimus Prime Flux CapacitorsTM have been funded by our "Volunteer CAF Fund" and create no additional Coins into circulation. Our Optimus Prime Flux CapacitorsTM will generate SuperBlocks at Hashdrifting intervals (approximate times) starting the moment each timer hits 0 and will end Sunday April 19th, 2015 and come in 4 fabulous flavours!

3 minute Intervals                                                                     20 minute Intervals
Status: Oops Broken Sad                                              Status: Oops Broken Sad

April 12th 9:00 pm UTC                                                             April 13th 9:00 pm UTC

1 Hour Intervals                                                           40 minute - 4.5 Hour Intervals
Status: Oops Broken Sad                                              Status: Oops Broken Sad

April 14th 9:00 pm UTC                                                             April 16th 9:00 pm UTC

Our Flux Capacitors Will reverse us to time where we were always profitable and never obsolete, back to the days where rainbows wandered the earth with rose tinted glasses, and more fun than a barrel full of monkey's. Our dear leader has provided us with an unimaginable gift to the world, we must all thank him for his glory in Gawd.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0

THAT WAS AMAZING :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:50:16 AM

I added in the difficulty chart but just need to tweak the scaling a little bit before committing it.

CryptoHustler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:11:20 AM

I agree upon this point

I will second that. What I believe CON needs is more ways to use it. Staking is nice but if there where more ways to use CON then that would create buy pressure. Of course getting the word out and bringing more people into CON will also create buy pressure and help the value.
I would like to see a HI-LO game like the one on primedice.com/play. As I do not have the skills to create it, if anyone here does and is interested in making it let me know.

If anyone else has some ideas as to what added uses CON could have please let the community know.

SimonTower

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:10:36 AM

I agree upon this point

I will second that. What I believe CON needs is more ways to use it. Staking is nice but if there where more ways to use CON then that would create buy pressure. Of course getting the word out and bringing more people into CON will also create buy pressure and help the value.
I would like to see a HI-LO game like the one on primedice.com/play. As I do not have the skills to create it, if anyone here does and is interested in making it let me know.

If anyone else has some ideas as to what added uses CON could have please let the community know.

Most of coins has several way to use it, so we need a rare/unique idea to reach the mass. I have an idea, but I think we don't have a good programmer and a high-skilled trader with free time.

Edit: I joined to the empty PayCon IRC channel. Wink
CryptoHustler

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:35:33 AM

I agree upon this point

Most of coins has several way to use it, so we need a rare/unique idea to reach the mass. I have an idea, but I think we don't have a good programmer and a high-skilled trader with free time.

Edit: I joined to the empty PayCon IRC channel. Wink

I am not sure if we do have a good programmer apart of our community. If anyone does have coding skills and would be willing to help create some of the ideas that others have please post what your skills are.
I do know of a good HTML, CSS and Javascript developer but he wouldn't do it for free.
Simon, I would like to hear your idea and see if it is something that I can help bring to life.

SimonTower

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:52:47 AM

I am not sure if we do have a good programmer apart of our community. If anyone does have coding skills and would be willing to help create some of the ideas that others have please post what your skills are.
I do know of a good HTML, CSS and Javascript developer but he wouldn't do it for free.
Simon, I would like to hear your idea and see if it is something that I can help bring to life.

PM sent.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:41:23 AM

I agree upon this point

My skills are that I am able to clone most C++ based Blockchains, I can setup nodes, do checkpoints, work with master keys (though most are against central checkpointing and ended up removing it). I can work in Github, push/pull changes, I've done hardforks, mining, graphic work, some CSS, and can make changes/updates from existing code.

I am most comfortable working on sourcecode but struggle when trying to introduce custom/complex coding. I've also gotten help from a bunch of different people when getting stuck, I've had help from pollforall with much of the builds, he also did the TOR integration and some light wallet work, presstab helped a lot too with core coding and bugfixing, DCgirl and polycrypto created the majority of the custom theme's.

If wanting to do a High/Lo game the ones you should talk to would be Vlad McLoud and DCgirl. Vlad works with Bitcoinlover123 and they run Faucetemporium and he was talking about wanting to do a High/Lo game a couple days ago but was unsure about the legalities of doing it.

DCgirl is the best person I have met at all website creation since being in Crypto and super helpful, I think she has been working on Toshidesk lately but she is the one to talk to.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:59:21 AM

Crestington, you have no need to publish or justify your credentials here, the fact the coin continues along just nicely is proof in itself.

Most new coins have just been created for a quick buck by ruthless copy and pasters making false promises.

I believe in this coin and would love to see it grow, I have followed your thread and updates and am very happy with the way you have conducted yourself in a professional and friendly manner.

I hope this can continue and that I'm not proven to be wrong.

Keep up the good work. Smiley
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:03:33 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 04:28:28 PM by AngelLox

I'm pretty sure that if and when we'll switch to an ETH-like PoS chain we'll get a lot more interest.
I can work on a hilo game when i have some spare time, shouldn't be that hard.
CryptoHustler

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:27:37 PM

I'm pretty sure that if and when we'll switch to an ETH-like PoS chain we'll get a lot more interest.
I can work on a hilo game when i have some spare time, shouldn't be that hard.

That would be great. I am sending you a PM.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:42:53 PM

Maybe movie channel.paycon silverscreen,movie ideo  ,paycon movie channel,whatever movies done by people.his own short,long documentary,funny movies,fantasy,horrors,inteviews,.Paycon movie competition,paycon movie festival,red carpet,paycon awards.I can be in jury,nice to be corrupted a little in my age,cigars,press fame etc
If paycon will find his niche i will find good promo for paycon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:41:58 AM

Maybe movie channel.paycon silverscreen,movie ideo  ,paycon movie channel,whatever movies done by people.his own short,long documentary,funny movies,fantasy,horrors,inteviews,.Paycon movie competition,paycon movie festival,red carpet,paycon awards.I can be in jury,nice to be corrupted a little in my age,cigars,press fame etc
If paycon will find his niche i will find good promo for paycon
What you talking about. Do you turn on The Randome phrase generator?
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:29:39 PM

All right Sir!

In Wallet Weight Chart

Thank you Sir CON_CHAIRMAN Smiley That is excellent!!

Hey I added a difficulty chart here

https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon/tree/32bit

I was having some ideas with it when putting it in. What I want to do is to take out a bunch of the POW related stuff in the Statistics page and replace it with charts of your coin weight, networks weight and difficulty over the last 2 days or so. I was looking around for a good way of doing a 20 Block rolling average in order to smooth out the difficulty. What kind of charts would you think about for statistics?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: