Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:59:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179123 times)
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:48:07 PM

CON needs a true Leader if it wants to go forward.

That is incorrect. No one person should lead CON. CON needs a group of leaders that work together. The group of leaders will be those who have shown results for making CON better.
This is what I meant. He came to me and I said I would help lead, not that I would be the only leader.

When you see Crest attacking even his own community, what does that tell you?
I was in CON before he even had any idea of that coin. He has no respect.
Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:03:50 PM

Con price just doubled, volume is skyrocketing.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:44:26 PM

CON needs a true Leader if it wants to go forward.

That is incorrect. No one person should lead CON. CON needs a group of leaders that work together. The group of leaders will be those who have shown results for making CON better.
This is what I meant. He came to me and I said I would help lead, not that I would be the only leader.

In all this time being in PayCon, I don't remember you being involved in any of our projects. Maybe you were using another name I'm not aware of. I only know the three.
Please tell the community, all the wonderful things you have done for PayCon, over the past year.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:05:07 PM

No need to argue, Judge enquired about leading CON.

Let us know if this goes ahead, I'll dump my entire bag on principal.
Dump it all, I will gladly buy it all. You wont be missed. I am sure everyone wants some more cheap coins.
Good bye.
Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:20:26 PM

If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

If you dump your CON I am sure there a plenty of people who would be happy to buy it. You have just pointed out one of the major flaws most coins have, expecting the dev to do all the work and make the coin high in value so you can profit. Instead the conmunity needs to step up and help out. This will prevent the dev (Crest) from getting burned out and needing a break. What can you do to help make CON successful?

From what I have seen in just few days is the community rejecting help from people that want to help rather than discussing the manner with them and see what they can improve, they jumped on conclusion.

This for example: Is this the kind of community you want? a good community do not attack each other, they help each other.

People are going to argue with each other because there are so many different personalities, that will always be. The way to overcome arguments is to not engage and try to shift the conversation into something that can yield positive results.

I don't think Judge is suited because he takes things personally and goes on the attack which is the cause of the argument/rejection in question.
Personally?
Because I have told you I had my plan to either Lead CON or start my own project? Is that really your justification of taking things personally?

Someone(You) making a decision based on one person is not a leader.

It wasn't one person but more than 5 of the people that have been the most active within half a day...

You can call your project JudyCoin™

I just got into CON today, coming back from the early days before it hit 800 sat. Now that I'm in I've been doing some reading. I don't know Judge very well, but I do know he loves CON and has worked very hard to remind people that it's a good option.
Fallout4 is a known FUDer, and he's laughing at you. Cause a few words from him and the entire community is dancing to his tune. He does not own any CON, if he does, I want to see his CON address. Cause this is what he does, he goes to forums of coins he has no standing in and he just spreads FUD. It's extortion and you have all been had.
JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:02:13 PM

If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

If you dump your CON I am sure there a plenty of people who would be happy to buy it. You have just pointed out one of the major flaws most coins have, expecting the dev to do all the work and make the coin high in value so you can profit. Instead the conmunity needs to step up and help out. This will prevent the dev (Crest) from getting burned out and needing a break. What can you do to help make CON successful?

From what I have seen in just few days is the community rejecting help from people that want to help rather than discussing the manner with them and see what they can improve, they jumped on conclusion.

This for example: Is this the kind of community you want? a good community do not attack each other, they help each other.

People are going to argue with each other because there are so many different personalities, that will always be. The way to overcome arguments is to not engage and try to shift the conversation into something that can yield positive results.

I don't think Judge is suited because he takes things personally and goes on the attack which is the cause of the argument/rejection in question.
Personally?
Because I have told you I had my plan to either Lead CON or start my own project? Is that really your justification of taking things personally?

It wasn't one person but more than 5 of the people that have been the most active within half a day...

You are digging yourself a bigger hole.

You were silent for months letting CON and the whole community down in the dark, and that only because you couldn't handle the little trolls in here.
You take things way to personally and then use the rage to attack others. So don't come in here and pretend nothing happened and trash someone.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
candlesticks

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:11:05 PM

Personally?

You were silent for months letting CON and the whole community down in the dark, and that only because you couldn't handle the little trolls in here.
You take things way to personally and then use the rage to attack others. So don't come in here and pretend nothing happened and trash someone.

Still waiting for your proof of credentials. This is all I could find

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=713200;sa=showPosts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772295;sa=showPosts

Not too impressed, so far.
Anything else in your resume?

Maybe you should go back to pumping turbo......

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:20:30 PM

Personally?

Is that all you do all day long, making assumption up?
Th82

Activity: 418

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:20:50 PM

Hello, sorry for my absence but really just needed some time off. I would like to shift over some responsibilities to help keep CON moving so I can focus on other things but not be holding CON back. I still have the CON Dev fund which consists of 0.6 BTC and about 250k CON which I would like to pass over to someone to help keep it going.

VERY NICE to see you back Crestington!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I hope you are fine !

Regards
Th82

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
candlesticks

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:30:35 PM

Personally?

Nope, still waiting for your proof of accomplishments. Waiting for weeks now.........I'm sure we will see them.....soon

JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:37:01 PM

Personally?

Nope, still waiting for your proof of accomplishments. Waiting for weeks now.........I'm sure we will see them.....soon
Get on slack, or IRC, or any instant messenger app.
igatcha

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:38:46 PM

He might be pulling a con on us...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:45:33 PM

What I see is Crestington responding to a troll, something he tends to do really well.

You on the other hand are just a hot air balloon with no leadership capacity of any kind.

Dump it all, I will gladly buy it all. You wont be missed. I am sure everyone wants some more cheap coins.
Good bye.

Case in point.

Get on slack, or IRC, or any instant messenger app.

What is it that can't be posted here? Where is your respect for the community?  Roll Eyes
candlesticks

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:50:48 PM

I've been in PayCon slack since the beginning, Judge never bothered to sign up there.......or the new paycongroup. Maybe he's referring to Craptsy slack? IDK

JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:52:24 PM

What I see is Crestington responding to a troll, something he tends to do really well.

You on the other hand are just a hot air balloon with no leadership capacity of any kind.

You want to talk about leadership capacity? A leader simply does not leave a project/community behind for over a month in silent.
If you believe Crest has any bit of leadership capacity, I wonder on what world you are living on.

I've been in PayCon slack since the beginning, Judge never bothered to sign up there.......or the new paycongroup. Maybe he's referring to Craptsy slack? IDK
And how does one join the slack?
candlesticks

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:58:48 PM

You want to talk about leadership capacity? A leader simply does not leave a project/community behind for over a month in silent.
If you believe Crest has any bit of leadership capacity, I wonder on what world you are living on.

And how does one join the slack?

If you had read the thread, you would know

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:42:31 PM

Nice try. I was talking about you. Which is something you're trolling about a lot while all you've really done so far is being a massive tool. You should probably go ahead and create your own ToolCoin since this con thing isn't working out for you.
JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:45:31 PM

Nice try. I was talking about you. Which is something you're trolling about a lot while all you've really done so far is being a massive tool. You should probably go ahead and create your own ToolCoin since this con thing isn't working out for you.
Doesn't change the fact that Crest left CON and the whole community behind with 0 communication. Do not try to escape from the reality.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:55:09 PM

Doesn't change the fact that Crest left CON and the whole community behind with 0 communication. Do not try to escape from the reality.

Do not try to change the topic. What makes you think that anybody would believe you're trustworthy and capable of anything? Actually you don't have to answer that. Just go away. Thank you.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:56:05 PM

Personally?

Why do you even want to run a Coin anyways?

It doesn't pay well and your probably going to be spending more of your own money than you are getting in donations in order to get things done, people complain to you all day long and want you to do everything, and now, without realizing that in an opensource project that anyone can add or contribute to it and doesn't require permission from anyone. Can you rally the troops? Inspire people? What are your ideas? What is your plan?

To tell you the truth CON thrived while I was away because it pushed other people to step up. There is a new main website, new CON blackjack game, new twitter and slack channel, all that was really needed from me was to update the OP, and push an updated bootstrap to Github.

I don't want to be supreme leader el presidente' overlord. I just want to hang out with friends, make some cool and funny shit and contribute where I can.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: