Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407536 times)
Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:52:39 PM

So any word on when Q1 2016 and Q2 2016 dividend payments will be made?

Yes on the 25th of July

http://amber-trade.com/2016/06/06/dividends-payouts/

looks like they're waiting for the rise of bitcoin price, so they can only pay a little amount of bitcoin.
what a sly company.
We talking about the same bitcoin that has dropped $100 the last 24 hours?
Are we talking about the same bitcoin that was only around $400 3 months ago ?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:17:21 AM

Yes on the 25th of July

looks like they're waiting for the rise of bitcoin price, so they can only pay a little amount of bitcoin.
what a sly company.
We talking about the same bitcoin that has dropped $100 the last 24 hours?
Are we talking about the same bitcoin that was only around $400 3 months ago ?

Yes that seems to be the same bitcoin Smiley
Just a little over a month and then we should know whats going on if its another song and dance ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:00:35 PM

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

price is now dropping hard back Wink
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:58:55 AM

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

We may see it go back to 500 dollar. But with some bad luck it will come even under 450 dollar.
Back to amber how certain is that payout will happen?

@Amberdev
You mentioned that no shares would by sold by the company and the company would use it's profit to buy shares from exchanges.
It's good to see half of what you said is true. What about the other half? When will the company start buying shared on the exchanges?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:06:25 PM

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

We may see it go back to 500 dollar. But with some bad luck it will come even under 450 dollar.

@Amberdev
You mentioned that no shares would by sold by the company and the company would use it's profit to buy shares from exchanges.
It's good to see half of what you said is true. What about the other half? When will the company start buying shared on the exchanges?

A lot of ambercoins changed hands on C-cex last couple of days if that's the company buying back stocks at these low prices (that they caused by not paying last few quarters and the massive uncertainty)
That would be Really Fucked up.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Cryptoshaft

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev

I doubt that they even bother to check the exchanger
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:42:10 PM

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev

I think all previous promises made by the dev are gone , The new Owners are going to come with a new set of goals / rules and we just have to bend over and take it.

winmon

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:46:53 PM

hahaha...hey, it can't hurt any worse!!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 12:01:59 PM

why cant we download the wallet?

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:27:07 PM

why cant we download the wallet?

Again wallet problems Dropbox says restricted content its really a mickey mouse operation.

davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:15:42 PM

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev

I think all previous promises made by the dev are gone , The new Owners are going to come with a new set of goals / rules and we just have to bend over and take it.

Yeah, this can't be a surprise.
If you add it up, they (AmberTrade) walked with a fair amount of $$$ from "investors" and now won't honor their agreement to make them whole.
Also, the title of this forum thread is A LIE.

They did indeed pay dividends for the first year, but, the Ponzi scheme ran it's course and now they're keeping your money.

I'm glad I got out when I did.

I also feel like a fool supporting this company/coin - I even built a mining pool for this ShitCoin.

If you stay with this shit-show, you do so knowing this:

1) Anything the admin says is subject to change, he is not the decision maker.
2) There has been a large profit made by AmberTrade from the sale of this coin, and this information is private. The company releases no financial reports.
3) Dividends have not been paid in BTC since Q3 of 2015. Q4 2015 dividends were paid in AMBER (Ponzi anyone?)
4) Eventually, they will be booted from this forum because what's happening here is dishonest, plain and simple

I not longer hold any AMBER shares, but, I want to make sure potential new investors know what's really happening here.

Cryptoshaft

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 06:41:25 PM

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev

Yeah, this can't be a surprise.
If you add it up, they (AmberTrade) walked with a fair amount of $$$ from "investors" and now won't honor their agreement to make them whole.
Also, the title of this forum thread is A LIE.

They did indeed pay dividends for the first year, but, the Ponzi scheme ran it's course and now they're keeping your money.

I'm glad I got out when I did.

I also feel like a fool supporting this company/coin - I even built a mining pool for this ShitCoin.

If you stay with this shit-show, you do so knowing this:

1) Anything the admin says is subject to change, he is not the decision maker.
2) There has been a large profit made by AmberTrade from the sale of this coin, and this information is private. The company releases no financial reports.
3) Dividends have not been paid in BTC since Q3 of 2015. Q4 2015 dividends were paid in AMBER (Ponzi anyone?)
4) Eventually, they will be booted from this forum because what's happening here is dishonest, plain and simple

I not longer hold any AMBER shares, but, I want to make sure potential new investors know what's really happening here.

I couldn't agree more with that
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:07:46 AM

lets wait until 7/25-2016 when dividend promissed will be paid

please be patient to does not make the conclusions with your own explanations

its unfair
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:33:20 AM

It amazes me that you actually went through this and don't remember q3 was paid in amber and q4 was in fact paid in btc.

On an entirely unrelated note, a member of my legal team will be in London on business next week... by legal team I mean just a friend with a law degree, not anyone doing legal work on my dime lol. I am trying my best to persuade him to do a little pop in visit on my behalf, but am unsure if it will happen. If he is able to do so, I'll report back on the matter.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:40:44 AM

compared with other altcoin,Ambercoin still have a hope to get profits unless in 7/25 we got nothing as promised

which no other coins offer dividends on their sale even if the price down or up

about the price ,crypto market is very sensitive ,so lets wait and be patient

Amber trade just doing transitions in management and i think its normal in all business
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:05:06 AM

It amazes me that you actually went through this and don't remember q3 was paid in amber and q4 was in fact paid in btc.

On an entirely unrelated note, a member of my legal team will be in London on business next week... by legal team I mean just a friend with a law degree, not anyone doing legal work on my dime lol. I am trying my best to persuade him to do a little pop in visit on my behalf, but am unsure if it will happen. If he is able to do so, I'll report back on the matter.

Yes Q3 2015 was payed "normally" Q4 they told us they had to Reinvest and payed  a fraction of earlier dividends remember and we would see the benefits next Q that they then proceeded to pay in Ambercoin and then just stopped paying altogether.

fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:35:19 AM

compared with other altcoin,Ambercoin still have a hope to get profits unless in 7/25 we got nothing as promised

Amber trade just doing transitions in management and i think its normal in all business

don't forget about MINEUM Altcoin, they are really build a mining farm company in Quebec Canada with dividend system for who buy their share. system whose they use same with system in Ambercoin. 10.000 coins for registration requirement. and don't forget they have a dividend platform management which not same in Ambercoin.  Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:27:30 AM

don't forget about MINEUM Altcoin, they are really build a mining farm company in Quebec Canada with dividend system for who buy their share. system whose they use same with system in Ambercoin. 10.000 coins for registration requirement. and don't forget they have a dividend platform management which not same in Ambercoin.  Smiley

that is probably just a copycat operation , that saw Ambercoins model and thought lets do the same.
But its Cloud mining so If u send them money you wont see it again maybe some of it but certainly not all of it kinda  like what happend to most ambercoin investors Wink

davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:47:56 AM

lets wait until 7/25-2016 when dividend promissed will be paid

please be patient to does not make the conclusions with your own explanations

its unfair

this is the third time you've posted something like this.
AREN'T YOU SICK OF IT?
davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:49:49 AM

Yes Q3 2015 was payed "normally" Q4 they told us they had to Reinvest and payed  a fraction of earlier dividends remember and we would see the benefits next Q that they then proceeded to pay in Ambercoin and then just stopped paying altogether.

OOPPSS. Yeah typo:)
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: