Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:10:39 PM

when do we get neucoins from the survey?
conroe64

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:57:05 AM

From the neucoin forum user list

gekko4631
This user is suspended until May 6, 2016 3:36pm.
Reason: Making personal attacks and repeatedly spamming on the NeuCoin forum

Jeff23
This user is suspended until May 18, 2016 3:52pm.
Reason: Clearly trying to discredit NeuCoin rather than contribute to make it successful. Harshing on my buzz, dude.

NomadBR
This user is suspended until May 18, 2016 7:07pm.
Reason: Subtracting value from the NeuCoin Project

gurkin
This user is suspended until May 18, 2016 7:11pm.

It seems a cull is on at neucoin forum...

Look at NomadBR's activity. The only post I see that is even slightly critical of Neucoin is one where he writes that they shouldn't have banned Gecko because he brought up some interesting discussion. 

http://forum.neucoin.org/users/NomadBR/activity

I have no idea why they'd ban gurkin:

http://forum.neucoin.org/users/gurkin/activity
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:54:35 AM

they may have scrubbed their posts.

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:15:29 AM

a few quotes from neucoin forum,

myhash
1d

@Darteous is doing a great job moderating posts. My personal opinion is that all topics should be kept but the obvious "register and complain" members should be deleted, banned, decapitated, and have their posts deleted......But now i sound like a broken record, because this has been extensively discussed in a private thread.

Mark
11h

We banned him (gerkin) because of his generally negative tone of commentary over the duration of his time on the forum. His posts remain however.

luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:24:00 AM

So, how to get start?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:34:20 AM

myhash
1d

@Darteous is doing a great job moderating posts. My personal opinion is that all topics should be kept but the obvious "register and complain" members should be deleted, banned, decapitated, and have their posts deleted......But now i sound like a broken record, because this has been extensively discussed in a private thread.

Mark
11h

We banned him (gerkin) because of his generally negative tone of commentary over the duration of his time on the forum. His posts remain however.

I didn't verify your quotes, but if this is true, then we can call it totalitarianism.
(Maybe renaming NeuCoin to TotCoin might be an idea  Cheesy )
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:47:15 AM

i'm really interested to understand how to trade NeuCoins buyed in preSale.
under NeuCoin forum,
on Annuncement child board,
http://forum.neucoin.org/c/announcements,
there are nothing about NeuCoin exchange landing!!!
..another things...
i do not receive the NeuCoin from Survey questionnaire...
no info to understand how to redeem it...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RemyLeBeux

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:12:45 AM

Cant wait for this to be released and see how much staying power on the exchanges it will have.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:55:12 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 09:18:05 PM by rizzlarolla

myhash
1d

Mark
11h

I didn't verify your quotes, but if this is true, then we can call it totalitarianism.
(Maybe renaming NeuCoin to TotCoin might be an idea  Cheesy )

just to verify, myhash is post 4, Mark is post 13. (at time of writing, who knows what might be deleted since!)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-best-to-manage-and-moderate-discussions-on-this-forum-to-ensure-neucoin-s-success/1003/2

now, extensively discussing how to ban people in a private thread, suggesting decapitation as punishment? what a nicely run community.
i saw this post, may 15 9.17am

Mark
6d
gurkin

@gurkin We definitely do appreciate your questions and input, and I personally don't think you have crossed any line of civil discourse. We need people asking difficult questions to give the project credibility. The removal of gekko's posts was done because it was difficult to redact the unreasonable and offensive nature of his posts from the reasonable questions.

If you feel that there are questions that remain unclear, especially following the removal of gekko's posts, please feel free to ask them again and either I or others on the NeuCoin team will try and answer them.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale/648/60   (post 49)

thats 3 days before the ban, (presumably while also having extensive privately discussions)
oh, so what happened?
the boss turned up, (Dan Kaufman) by the end of the day jeff23, NomadBR and gerkin were banned.
his first post on the forum (verified from his profile)  on 18 may 8.37am

dank
3d
NomadBR

Hi Nomad
Dan Kaufman here.
I have spent a significant amount of my own money and a huge amount of time/energy trying to make NeuCoin a success. Over the past 20+ years, I have started over a dozen companies, and I am bringing all that experience and all those relationships over for the benefit of NeuCoin.

Given the work I’m doing for the NeuCoin community, it’s annoying to be called shady and dishonest on the NeuCoin forum based on “quotes” (not facts) disparaging one of the companies of which I was a co-founder - a company which, by the way, was cleared in court of any wrongdoing in the only case that went to trial. Read the decision here: http://www.courts.state.ny.us/REPORTER/3dseries/2008/2008_50845.htm4
(PS - I never even had an operational role at DR despite being a co-founder. During the time in question, I was the CEO of another company I started in the electronic prescription field.)

I hope the NeuCoin community - the people who actually own NeuCoin and are on this forum because they want NeuCoin to succeed - will understand why I choose to focus on delivering positive results for NeuCoin rather than engaging with critics seemingly focused on discrediting me.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/where-to-acquire-neucoin-at-launch/68/85   (dank, post 83)

i would like to show the replies made by NomadBR and gerkin, denied by mark in his post explaining gerkin ban * BUT WHICH WERE DELETED * probably the reason for their banishment!

not very transparent then?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

whether Dan had 12 companies in the past is irrelevant to the fact that neucoin IS shady, as would be any cryptocurrency launch with a huge presale, let alone one with no source code and overhyped promises.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:45:07 PM

They are also shutting down any dissent on their home forum, neucoin.org.

Not only was my account suspended, EVERY POST (over a dozen, I believe) I made there, save one has been deleted and sent down the memory hole.

http://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/35ltyf/why_is_gekko4631_still_suspended/

You know who does that?  Dictators, Communists, and Con-men.

Truth, dissent, discussion, balance, and freedom of expression are NOT neucoin management values.

Censorship is an admission of defeat in an argument.

This thing is going to be a small asterisk in the dustbin of alt coin history.

gekko4631

Jeff23
Reason: Clearly trying to discredit NeuCoin rather than contribute to make it successful. Harshing on my buzz, dude.

NomadBR

gurkin

Sandrine be like:

This neucoin shit is great drama again and it hasn't even started. Later will be more drama. Looking forward to it. That's one of the main reasons to be in crypto. Better than television.  Tongue

Neucoin "investors" prepare your anus!

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:48:40 PM

Never. All you get is spam to your inbox.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:24:08 PM

lol, just for fun, just checked neucoin user list
http://forum.neucoin.org/users

gurkin is 5th on this WEEKS likes list, thats after 3 days ban?
thats 1 above sandrine, lol. he gave less likes than sandrine though!
NomadBR is 14th on the likes list this WEEKS also 3 days after ban!

this YEARS likes list, gerkin 14th, NomadBR 17th.  
this YEARS most read, gurkin in joint 1st place with dartious. lol

to put it into context, there are only 69 users redgestered on the official forum, including inactive, never used, banned ect.
there are 133 threads. thats 2 per user on average?

p.s. gerkin and NomadBR started 0 threads! lol, i could go on...
peter378

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:35:33 PM

How long has everyone been waiting? I was considering trying it but I'm not going to if I have to wait indefinitely for a few coins.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 08:21:34 PM

They are also shutting down any dissent on their home forum, neucoin.org.

Not only was my account suspended, EVERY POST (over a dozen, I believe) I made there, save one has been deleted and sent down the memory hole.

http://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/35ltyf/why_is_gekko4631_still_suspended/

You know who does that?  Dictators, Communists, and Con-men.

Truth, dissent, discussion, balance, and freedom of expression are NOT neucoin management values.

Censorship is an admission of defeat in an argument.

This thing is going to be a small asterisk in the dustbin of alt coin history.

gekko4631

Jeff23

NomadBR

gurkin

This is a confession of failure! This NeuScam is nauseously centralized...

rizzlarolla

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:10:06 AM

Been digging around the neu forum again, as it is the only link to the neu team i can find?
I remembered this post by Mark explaining Gekkos ban,

Mark
11d
gurkin
The removal of gekko's posts was done because it was difficult to redact the unreasonable and offensive nature of his posts from the reasonable questions.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale/648/22

I found this, (its one of Gekkos posts deleted from the neu forum)

[gekko4631] gekko4631
April 27
Hi Sandrine,
Thanks again for the non-answer. Who owns/controls the Seychelles corporation where you want people to send their money? Why is that information not mentioned anywhere in all this promotion?
Is that simple enough?
"Working for" Unobtanium is a laugh. There was no pre-mine. No pre-sale. There is no centralized entity that runs it. Original devs gone. Just a bunch of guys on BTCTalk who own and trade the coin--which is $2.50 each as we speak. No place to get a pay-off.
I promote it because I own it. But the only money to be made is trading it. Nobody owns or gave cheap coins to their "friends and former colleagues". Four coins were mined to make sure it worked before it was released to miners and traded on Cryptsy.
Sandrine, this is dodgy. I am not asking people to send a million dollars to an anonymous offshore corporation with an anonymous owner and not trace on the Internet.
You are.
What meatbag is the owner of your anonymous Seychelles company, and why did no mention of this appear anywhere in your documentation before I held your feet to the fire? Answer. A Name. An address.
You should go into politics. The question was, who controls the anonymous off shore Seychelles company and why is no mention of it on the website? The question was not "who is Gekko463 and which shitcoin does he like?"
You are answering the question you want to answer, not the question that was asked. Political bullshitting.
Science Po 101. Your school is proud of you.
Answer the question. Who controls the Seychelles account?
Asking where the money is going is spreading FUD in your book? The answer is "Shut up, Gekko likes UNO so he's being mean to me?"
Answer the simple question Sandrine. Who controls the wallet you are asking people to send a million dollars to?
Cheers,
Gekko

(deleted from http://forum.neucoin.org/t/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale/648)

I fail to see how this is a very offensive or particularly unreasonable reply to Sandrines non answer? surely this post could have been left on the forum? Mark did state that they need difficult questions to give neu credibility!

------------------------------------------
I also remembered this post by Mark, about the gurkin ban,

Mark
6d
We banned him because of his generally negative tone of commentary over the duration of his time on the forum. His posts remain however.

Hmm..  somewhat deceitful (at the very least) to the neu forum to state gurkins posts remain when one had been deleted just beforehand.
I found this,(its one of gerkins posts deleted from the neu forum)

gurkin
< 1m
dank
hi @dank welcome to the forum.
it is not fair to dump all that on @NomadBR. he is only one person who would have liked a simple explanation weeks ago.
others have used the word shady. this question, and others about the team, have been kicking around for ages. 11 days ago @Sandrine said you would come back on this.(thats probably the forum average anyway!)
@NomadBR quotes are in the main from the fyc/government.web site, i think, so were relevant to his question, and informative as to why the case was brought.
we have recently discussed asking and answering difficult questions here. they are allowed

(deleted from http://forum.neucoin.org/t/where-to-acquire-neucoin-at-launch/68/85)

Hmm....  so why was this deleted from the neu forum, and why pretend it wasnt deleted Mark?

-------------------------------------------
Also, their ineptitude continues this week as I found these private posts, (these are a few of them)

Mark
1d
@Sandrine @James @Darteous
Now that the forum has been running for a while, I think it is time to create new categories with subcategories that will be easier to organize threads by and will be more intuitive for forum members. Right now Growth and Distribution are our marketing speak, but I doubt are clear for new community members.

Doesnt marketing speak equal BS for the masses?  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_jargon)

Mark
6h
Darteous
I just changed the Staff permissions and checked that only moderators and admins are able to see this category. Thanks for letting me know. We should be good to continue private discussions here.

Haha, they still think I can not see this private thread!

Mark
6h
Darteous
Let me talk the foreign languages over with the team tomorrow.
    If he saved a link then might he still have access?
I don't think so. I'm on a train right now so only have sketchy internet. Try opening a Staff link in an incognito browser session.

Oh, I wonder who has access they dont want? lol

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 06:55:58 AM

How long has everyone been waiting? I was considering trying it but I'm not going to if I have to wait indefinitely for a few coins.

In before NoobCoin turns into a bigger and funnier fiasco than Paycoin...

Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:02:22 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 05:07:01 AM by Gekko463

Good work Rizz.  And don't forget Sandrine's answer to "who controls the Seychelles entity were everyone just sent their Money?"

Sandrine said:  "The ownership of the Seychelles Company has chosen to remain anonymous, due to uncertain legal exposure, but has the full trust of the NeuCoin team." http://forum.neucoin.org/t/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale/648/3

So the answer, straight from the horses mouth is "Fuck you we are not saying.  Shut up.  Trust us.  We trust the people who control the money, and we are not telling you who it is, because he does not want to go to jail after the pump and dump is over".

Grab your popcorn guys.  This is going to be funny, and Dan Kauffman ("I sold penis pills on the Internet, I wasn't posting intrusive ad-ware") gets to make all the money again.  You can tell he's lying when his mouth is moving, or he's typing.

"(Dan Says "I never even had an operational role at DR despite being a co-founder. During the time in question, I was the CEO of another company I started in the electronic prescription field.")

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/where-to-acquire-neucoin-at-launch/68/84

Who defends themselves by saying "I wasn't really showing up at that job, I was dealing prescription drugs by spamming your inbox with Viagra offers.  So I am not the kind of ad-ware Internet douche you think I am.  I was that other spamming Internet douche?"  This guy is a piece of work.  Now he's an Internet crypto fraud douche.  But he is rich from all that douchiness!  

it is amazing that he keeps making money scamming on the Internet, changes the flavor slightly, and finds even more dummies to follow him.

Dummies.
mamahdedeh

Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:40:08 PM

i think this is the next Dashcoin  Cool , dont late buy when launch

darteous

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:23:04 PM

It's a matter of timely release of information. He had the privatization of categories a bit off. But that's since been fixed.

A number rather offensive posts were removed. It's quite a hassle to try to push something forward while members of the community try to push it backwards. There is a fair amount of open discussion. But blatant empty accusations are not accepted. We have no interest in letting FUD be spread in any manner on our forum.

I'm not sure who Myhash had the conversation about decapitated heads, but I'm sure it was a light hearted jest at how bothersome people intentionally FUD up a forum are.

Mark wasn't on the forum as much when Gurkin first came on and put a damper on the feel of the forum. So I'm not sure that he'd read extensively everything Gurkin had written.

You don't get any spam after filling out survey's, the email confirming that you received coins has been sent out. A few people did have trouble with it. If you do have trouble with it please PM Mark on the forum.

There are many more than 68 registered users. This week there have been 242 active users and 501 in the last month. And 208 topics total. Gurkin did post some good content but he also posted a fair amount of bad content and it was decided he's more of a risk than desired. Captain of a ship sees someone talk about mutiny it's understandable that said person is thrown off. Gurkin did do a fair amount of reading, whether or not his removal was the right move I am uncertain. But I'm not the captain, I've got a lot less riding on this than he does.

Grinding attacks were discussed on the neucoin forum, but I will notify kourosh of that link, though most of the tech are currently quite busy with developments.

For any that have a few questions try the current unofficial FAQ. If you feel it's missing any important frequent questions feel free to let me know and I will add them. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ENFBFn1zDybbRu3u5VycR5Nqt5D7C0y1wYoz30jm0_Q/edit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: