Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196151 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:05:02 PM

Cant wade through 114 pages:
Can someone tell me in a few sentences whats going on with this coin?
Just a brief thing would be greatly appreciated. As far as I can tell the coin seems
healthy, its on the rise currently. On the surface it seems like a decent punt - but this is
crypto   Grin

There is a lot to say... but let us start with the inflation and the "distribution":

The Neucoin-Team sold about 100 Mio Neucoins during an ICO to the public. There are a lot of signs for selfbuying, but the problem is before all:

There were 3 billions in total at launch. So only about 3% were on the market. 97% are hold from the team.

All Coins staking with 100% yearly interest rate, so the total amount is at this moment: 3,245,873,429

Out of market-perspective it's more than 200% inflation since launch, even if those Coins don't reach the market now.

The top 10 addresses are holding: 3,103,776,599 which is 95,6% of the total.

Nice distribution, right? They have to buy on the market to stabilize the price, at the same time they're staking Millions of new Coins everyday and are unable to distribute them without crashing the price to 1 sat.

Take a look here: http://www.neucoin.io/richlist

By the way: The first 100 addresses holding 99,6% of the total, which is an clear indicator that the ICO was never really sold to the public. It's a dying project without any chance. Your impression of health is not right, because it's completely manipulated.

And what I describe is just the economic-side that is suicidal. There are a lot of other issues, like this one:

3.5 Hours of transactions removed from the block chain
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:05:18 PM

Price has risen today. Let's see if it holds up.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:11:56 PM

How to collect the coins from the survey if you're stuck at: Connecting to facebook...
Bump

How i collect free coins from survey without facebook? I dont use facebook
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:17:23 PM

How to collect the coins from the survey if you're stuck at: Connecting to facebook...
Bump

I don't think it's possible to collect them without Facebook account.

Nogroup

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:18:41 PM

why do people dont create a fake facebook account like everybody else ??
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:30:11 PM

Bump

I don't think it's possible to collect them without Facebook account.
That sucks...
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:33:33 PM

Bump

Your friends can help you. Sure, you must use facebook and phone to verify your account.
"Once you have successfully verified your account, your free NeuCoins will be credited to your MyNeuCoin account within 24 hours."
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:37:59 PM

Bump

Your friends can help you. Sure, you must use facebook and phone to verify your account.
"Once you have successfully verified your account, your free NeuCoins will be credited to your MyNeuCoin account within 24 hours."
Thanks for the advice. I was thinking the same.. crypto got 99 problems and this aint one  Tongue
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:38:39 PM

Just a brief thing would be greatly appreciated. As far as I can tell the coin seems
healthy, its on the rise currently. On the surface it seems like a decent punt - but this is
crypto   Grin

There is a lot to say... but let us start with the inflation and the "distribution":

The Neucoin-Team sold about 100 Mio Neucoins during an ICO to the public. There are a lot of signs for selfbuying, but the problem is before all:

There were 3 billions in total at launch. So only about 3% were on the market. 97% are hold from the team.

All Coins staking with 100% yearly interest rate, so the total amount is at this moment: 3,245,873,429

Out of market-perspective it's more than 200% inflation since launch, even if those Coins don't reach the market now.

Nice distribution, right? They have to buy on the market to stabilize the price, at the same time they're staking Millions of new Coins everyday and are unable to distribute them without crashing the price to 1 sat.

By the way: The first 100 addresses holding 99,6% of the total, which is an clear indicator that the ICO was never really sold to the public. It's a dying project without any chance. Your impression of health is not right, because it's completely manipulated.

And what I describe is just the economic-side that is suicidal. There are a lot of other issues, like this one:

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057

Thanks Tempus, very much appreciated you took the time to explain Smiley
So, that distribution....hmmmm

Might still take a punt - but with caution.

Thanks again
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:47:38 PM

why do people dont create a fake facebook account like everybody else ??

Cause don't want Facebook cookies on my computer or linked to my email address.  Only idiots allow that.
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

crypto   Grin

Thanks Tempus, very much appreciated you took the time to explain Smiley
So, that distribution....hmmmm

Might still take a punt - but with caution.

Thanks again

"Might still take a punt".  I love the logic of the endless chain of sheep that can be fleeced.  No wonder DanK has made a career of duping the stupid.  There are just so many defective brains with wallets out there!

Math. It means things. 
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:16:56 PM

I aint no Sheep. I know whats going on with this coin. The devs have their bots working overtime
drip drip drip sell sell sell in small numbers for days, weeks, who knows. Very obvious.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:47:39 PM

Alexhiggins  keeps digging. Arcanis seems to admit nokoin IS diseased.

Alexhiggins,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/38
"This in essence is the classic 51% attack and from what I am gathering this coin in essence is doing that by design"
"I don't see this problem going away even when 50% of the coins have distributed"
[Alex cure] "it should select the latest block on the chain at time of staking as its parent."

Arcanis,
"A classic case of a cure worse than the disease"

nokoin, now with incurable 51% attack disease built in, giving 100% untrustability for users.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:35:10 PM

Alexhiggins,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/38
"This in essence is the classic 51% attack and from what I am gathering this coin in essence is doing that by design"
"I don't see this problem going away even when 50% of the coins have distributed"
[Alex cure] "it should select the latest block on the chain at time of staking as its parent."

Arcanis,

nokoin, now with incurable 51% attack disease built in, giving 100% untrustability for users.

That was my first impression...

Hmmm.... Maybe it was some kind of unintentional(?) 51%-attack. ;-) 

But obviously it's not just a temporary problem. It seems to be a constant attack. I've used the word "suicidal design" so often, but with focus on the effect of the economy. It's obviously also suicidal in the technical design...

Entertaining to see their reaction: Self-buying on the market for some volume and a rising price. Some sand in the eyes... but it won't help.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:24:16 PM

This is getting too interesting:

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/46

http://web.archive.org/web/20151027191844/http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/46

It seems as if they are in need of a genius Dev to fix the Peercoin-Neucoin-Design-Issue.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:25:53 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 08:37:44 PM by rizzlarolla

Alexhiggins,

Arcanis,

But obviously it's not just a temporary problem. It seems to be a constant attack. I've used the word "suicidal design" so often, but with focus on the effect of the economy. It's obviously also suicidal in the technical design...

Entertaining to see their reaction: Self-buying on the market for some volume and a rising price. Some sand in the eyes... but it won't help.

No it won't help, it is just paying more btc to rebuy survey coin.
It is just for show.

It is not new money on the market, not new buyers.
I reported 88btc on the buy order book several days ago.
Now it is 66btc on the buy order book.
(about 22btc spent on this rally, not replaced by "fresh" btc)
It is nokoin buying to inflate the price.
Moving their btc up the book.
Jumping up their own bids to create an illusion of "other" buyers.

A couple of days ago the market was flattened by, then (in part) crashed by the 33.3333 attack.
A tiny amount of btc used correctly, crashed the market. At no/minute cost to the dealer.
It was made very obvious. Opposite to nokoin tactics.
Don't think nokoin liked that.
So todays show of mussel. A counter attack. (It could also be entirely to bury the bad news Alex brings, or at least in part)
There is no bot there.
There is no inside sell, sell, sell. Yet. Just buy, buy, buy.
(I wonder if the foundation will start buying "unrestricted coins" soon to "free up" team profits. Maybe they already have a "behind closed door" deal to liquidate)

Maybe a great chance to sell.
(However nokoin can easily set the price higher for a few more btc. The market is so thin. Very few given out?)
Now the price is up, there are even more sell orders, (up to .00004) than previously.
Now nokoin are spending more btc per nokoin they don't want.
The more nokoin they buy back, the less users they have.
The more nokoin they have, the more they stake and compound.
The more they stake and compound, the more they must distribute, the less value per nokoin.
The more they distribute the more they must buy back.

It won't help.
It is just a statement that nokoin is not yet dead. An illusion.
A bit like the bottle of champagne newtoallthis2s' "has on ice" for me.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:45:35 PM

Alexhiggins,

Arcanis,

No it won't help, it is just paying more btc to rebuy survey coin.
It is just for show.

It is not new money on the market, not new buyers.
I reported 88btc on the buy order book several days ago.
Now it is 66btc on the buy order book.
(about 22btc spent on this rally, not replaced by "fresh" btc)
It is nokoin buying to inflate the price.
Moving their btc up the book.
Jumping up their own bids to create an illusion of "other" buyers.

A couple of days ago the market was flattened by, then (in part) crashed by the 33.3333 attack.
A tiny amount of btc used correctly, crashed the market. At no/minute cost to the dealer.
It was made very obvious. Opposite to nokoin tactics.
Don't think nokoin liked that.
So todays show of mussel. A counter attack. (It could also be entirely to bury the bad news Alex brings, or at least in part)
There is no bot there.
There is no inside sell, sell, sell. Yet. Just buy, buy, buy.
(I wonder if the foundation will start buying "unrestricted coins" soon to "free up" team profits. Maybe they already have a "behind closed door" deal to liquidate)

Maybe a great chance to sell.
(However nokoin can easily set the price higher for a few more btc. The market is so thin. Very few given out?)
Now the price is up, there are even more sell orders, (up to .00004) than previously.
Now nokoin are spending more btc per nokoin they don't want.
The more nokoin they buy back, the less users they have.
The more nokoin they have, the more they stake and compound.
The more they stake and compound, the more they must distribute, the less value per nokoin.
The more they distribute the more they must buy back.

It won't help.
It is just a statement that nokoin is not yet dead. An illusion.
A bit like the bottle of champagne newtoallthis2s' "has on ice" for me.

I'm completely sure that they bought more than 70% of the ICO and more than 70% of that what was really on the market. They're playing with themselves. Some real Investors may still hold some Coins, but can't be much.

I really don't understand what the hell they believed and I don't understand what they're doing now. I mean, do they really believe that will help? They have serious network issues and exactly now they want to give the impression of higher volume and a rising price?

I know what that is: Desperation... 
Nogroup

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:39:29 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 11:17:23 PM by Nogroup

care guys alex is a convniced nokoiner operating a mining pool (with $0 profitability  !!!) while minier mine (at no cost for him /!\) for him he already make more than 2K$ see here http://www.neucoin.io/address/NY8x5P6knZpNJMxgwoq1z5i3rqCxMU4Xwv but still hold his coin... coulbd be just a guy form nokoin team... m3ndi was banned for less !
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:10:18 AM

care guys alex is a convniced nokoiner operating a mining pool (with $0 profitability  !!!) while minier mine (at no cost for him /!\) for him he already make more than 2K$ see here http://www.neucoin.io/address/NY8x5P6knZpNJMxgwoq1z5i3rqCxMU4Xwv but still hold his coin... coulbd be just a guy form nokoin team... m3ndi was banned for less !

No, he is not. He wouldn't write about it and he wouldn't write that way, if he would be part of the team. They can't ban him because it would be too obvious. He writes about obvious issues. m3ndi wasn't part of the community any more so they had enough reasons, out of their own perspective, to ban her.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:16:36 AM

Thread for the dreamers:

Neucoin Going High
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-going-high/2100

I like this post:

Darteous
hmm I was hoping to buy a bit on the low, looks like I may have missed it.

Darteous, you don't have missed it. Think about it, ask yourself who is buying, think about the technical issues, think about the inflation, the "distribution", the lack of transparency, the lack of communication.............and you'll know that you can buy much lower with a little patience.

But, don't take this as advice to buy at any price. ;-)

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: