Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
bitcoinbs

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:53:55 AM

Actually Neucoin basic value 0.00004 BTC.

Basic value right now on Bittrex

Yes it is bottom we are lucky to buy if we have bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:12:13 AM

This coin mail role is Play, bet, Tip, Pay (none of this live for consumers )

This coin is for daily consumer use.

Now no demand in market so value is stable between 0.00004 to 0.00005

I am active necoin forum member. They mentioned to launch blockchain next month end they working on it.

Once it is launched in games as they mentioned sure the coin value will grow.

Also they 3 foundation and angel mention in the agreement that they will hold coins for 5 years. Only stake rewards they will sell.

We have grow account inside necoin web wallet. It is easy to grow our coins. No need mining hardware.

If they sell all what they stake, it's also a 100%-inflation against the community-supply every 2 weeks:

They gave to the community 100,000,000 NEU ("0.1 billion to be sold in presale to crypto-community")

The other 2,900,000,000 NEU are staking with 100% a year, what is 0,2739% a day.

0,2739% of 2.9 billion = 7,9 Mio

Every 13 days there is more than a 100% inflation out of community-perspective.

That's the main reason why this project has zero chance.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:44:14 AM

They mentioned to launch blockchain next month end they working on it.
Someone actually just created a blockexplorer for neucoin, http://www.neucoin.io

That's very interesting! It's obviously not the official one and most likely they don't want the public to see what it shows.

For example:

1. They said: "2.4 billion held by the three non-profit foundations: 0.4 billion - Code foundation / 1.0 billion - Growth foundation / 1.0 billion - Utility foundation"

But the first address: 1,371,833,906  NEU

2. The Top-10: 96.7 %

3. Just 100 addresses hold 3,044,401,232 NEU

That are 44 Mio more than the supply of 3 billions.

4. And if just 100 addresses hold that, how many bought the ICO?

5. And if there are plus 44 Mio Coins, what is 44% of the presale to crypto-community of 100 Mio. Nice inflation, and when did they began to stake their billions of Neucoins?

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 11:23:48 AM

Someone actually just created a blockexplorer for neucoin, http://www.neucoin.io

Finally. Love the rich list - worst fears exceeded.

Because distribution or because Paycoin?  Grin

http://www.neucoin.io/richlist

Colt 45

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:52:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Z44Iobk.png

As long as the price is over the crowdsale price, meaning early buyers can make a good profit (still 10-25% on their investment in just a few months), there will naturally be a lot of sale pressure from crowdsale buyers selling parts of their holdings, selling all and buying it back later, or even just plain selling and making a profit. Sit tight. This is about mainstream user adoption and utility, and growth will come from PoS and steady organic growth in user numbers. Traders can trade all they want - the real value of this thing is in the games, the social media, the mainstream user adoption. If that comes neucoin will have a ton of value. If it doesn't it come, the it won't. Just sit tight.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:54:38 AM

I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing - man, didn't even see it at first, was just looking at the numbers...

Don't know if I can boost my statement, let me try:
Worst fears uber-exceeded  Grin
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:19:46 PM

You don't really understand numbers, do you?  The "bottom" if you are lucky is 50-60 satochis if these wankers can get 2-300 merchants to accept the coin, like Dogecoin already did two years ago, almost three.

The bottom is actually 1 satochi, because they won't.

The only thing holding up that .00004 price is YOUR MONEY that Dan is using to buy-wall the market that he took from the Seychelles account instead of investing it in the "Foundations to grow the value and utility".

There are 78 users subscribed to /r/Neucoin on Reddit.  A few hundred people at most on Neucoin.org, which is heavily censored.

Less than 1000 people on the planet even know about this, and most of them think it is a scammy joke.

"Some guy" made both a wallet, and a blockchain explorer, for free.  Your Dan And Sandrine needed $1 million dollars to FAIL to do both of those things well.

Bottom?  You should sell here if you want to keep your money.  There is NO DEMAND and CERTAIN supply dropping on this market over the next few weeks.

You have been robbed by evil millionaires.  You are poorer.  Dan is richer.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:23:20 PM

As long as the price is over the crowdsale price, meaning early buyers can make a good profit (still 10-25% on their investment in just a few months), there will naturally be a lot of sale pressure from crowdsale buyers selling parts of their holdings, selling all and buying it back later, or even just plain selling and making a profit. Sit tight. This is about mainstream user adoption and utility, and growth will come from PoS and steady organic growth in user numbers. Traders can trade all they want - the real value of this thing is in the games, the social media, the mainstream user adoption. If that comes neucoin will have a ton of value. If it doesn't it come, the it won't. Just sit tight.

Please, do the math and think about it... Mainstream-adoption etc. is impossible! Even if this wouldn't be a planned Scam it wouldn't have any(!) chance to succeed.

Let's try it this way:

1. Imagine you are a big Investor. And you look at the distribution and you look at the inflation. There are about 100 mio Coins on the market right now  (some more because of staking). But 2.9 billions are staking behind the curtain and every two weeks there is a 100%-inflation out of public perspective (100 Mio). Why the hell should you throw just 1 BTC at this even if you have 10k BTC?

2. Imagine you run a company: Why the hell should you implement a coin with this (without any) distribution and such an inflation?

3. Imagine you are a Developer for games: Why the hell should you damage you credibility and the potential of your product with a project like this?

The initial supply for the public was 100,000,000

The initial total supply was 3,000,000,000

This Coin went public a few days ago, and now there are already: 3,051,455,976 Coins!

+ 51.4 Mio Coins! That's more than 50% they sold in the public ICO!

Think about that! This project has absolutely no chance. It has no chance as a Scam and it has no chance as a legit project. And btw: How can this be legit?

What I don't get is: How stupid this is! I mean, it's much smaller than Paycoin but worse. It's so unprofessional. They worked 1 1/2 years on a project and this is the result? The group behind will make little money out of it, maybe they'll even lose money. But without any doubt they'll lose every bit of credibility. And maybe they'll have to face some legal consequences. Maybe not, because nobody seems to be interested... ;-)
Gekko463

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:37:45 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 12:59:47 PM by Gekko463

"The group behind will make little money out of it, maybe they'll even lose money. But without any doubt they'll lose every bit of credibility. And maybe they'll have to face some legal consequences. Maybe not, because nobody seems interested... ;-)"

Ah Tempus, you forget:

1.  Dan has the million dollars of Bitcoins.
2.  Dan has the billions of NoKoins nominally worth a penny.
3.  Dan paid his staff with Monopoly money (NoKoin) that are restricted for his "getaway" period.
4.  Dan sold Monopoly money to his investor pals.  Half price.  For real cash and bitcoins.

Dan makes money.  Nobody else does.  But Dan already has the million dollars and has stolen some of it, quite clearly, already.

I don't know why his staff doesn't tar and feather him.

They might be dumb, because a guy in a garage has already produced for free a better wallet and an actual blockchain explorer that these idiots couldn't.  So they are obviously dumb enough to trust Dan.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:58:17 PM

"The group behind will make little money out of it, maybe they'll even lose money. But without any doubt they'll lose every bit of credibility. And maybe they'll have to face some legal consequences. Maybe not, because nobody seems interested... ;-)"

Ah Tempus, you forget:

1. Dan has the million dollars of Bitcoins.
2.  Dan has the billions of NoKoins nominally worth a penny.
3.  Dan paid his staff with Monopoly money (NoKoin) that are restricted for his "getaway" period.
4.  Dan sold Monopoly money to his investor pals.  Half price.  For real cash and bitcoins.

Dan makes money.  Nobody else does.  But Dan already has the million dollars and has stolen some of it, quite clearly, already.

They might be dumb, because a guy in a garage has already produced for free a better wallet and an actual blockchain explorer that these idiots couldn't.  So they are obviously dumb enough to trust Dan.

I'm not sure if there are millions of dollars of BTC. There is the ICO-Address and there were 4000 BTC. But I would make a bet that this money is not from the public, maybe 100 BTC. I believe it's collected from a few rich idiots and the whole team. They gave billions of Neucoin for free to them and bought into the public ICO with the same BTC. And I believe that he has to give the BTC back to them if he don't want to be sued.

Under the line I would be very surprised if this stupid little Pseudo-Mainstream-100-address-shitcoin would work out for anybody.

And regarding the BlockExplorer: They are able to do one. It's not that hard. But they don't want anybody to see this fucked up distribution. They would need time to mix and spread billions of total supply to let it seem big, and obviously  they're overwhelmed with the (more than) 3 billion worthless coins and the millions they stake everyday.

What's very interesting to me: There is no communication from the team. But I'm sure they're freaking out behind the curtain, with a lot of fear and arguing and fighting. They are obviously not the brightest candles on the cake, they were not able to anticipate this mess (IQ < room temperature) but now they get it and understand that they're shoveling their own grave in this very promising industry.

And for what? A few thousands of dollars? Really, I don't get this. If I see a scam, at least it should be a smart scam. But this is a disappointment in every way. ;-)
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:01:27 PM

This is likely made by a third party unrelated to neucoin but still quite funny. If the rich list is real then no wonder why the "Foundation" didn't release an explorer earlier.
Gekko463

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:02:02 PM

Ah Tempus, you forget:

1. Dan has the million dollars of Bitcoins.
2.  Dan has the billions of NoKoins nominally worth a penny.
3.  Dan paid his staff with Monopoly money (NoKoin) that are restricted for his "getaway" period.
4.  Dan sold Monopoly money to his investor pals.  Half price.  For real cash and bitcoins.

Dan makes money.  Nobody else does.  But Dan already has the million dollars and has stolen some of it, quite clearly, already.

They might be dumb, because a guy in a garage has already produced for free a better wallet and an actual blockchain explorer that these idiots couldn't.  So they are obviously dumb enough to trust Dan.

I'm not sure if there are millions of dollars of BTC. There is the ICO-Address and there were 4000 BTC. But I would make a bet that this money is not from the public, maybe 100 BTC. I believe it's collected from a few rich idiots and the whole team. They gave billions of Neucoin for free to them and bought into the public ICO with the same BTC. And I believe that he has to give the BTC back to them if he don't want to be sued.

Under the line I would be very surprised if this stupid little Pseudo-Mainstream-100-address-shitcoin would work out for anybody.

And regarding the BlockExplorer: They are able to do one. It's not that hard. But they don't want anybody to see this fucked up distribution. They would need time to mix and spread billions of total supply to let it seem big, and obviously  they're overwhelmed with the (more than) 3 billion worthless coins and the millions they stake everyday.

What's very interesting to me: There is no communication from the team. But I'm sure they're freaking out behind the curtain, with a lot of fear and arguing and fighting. They are obviously not the brightest candles on the cake, they were not able to anticipate this mess (IQ < room temperature) but now they get it and understand that they're shoveling their own grave in this very promising industry.

And for what? A few thousands of dollars? Really, I don't get this. If I see a scam, at least it should be a smart scam. But this is a disappointment in every way. ;-)

I think I can speak for all of us white hats here:  I love you man! (Bro hug).
bitcoinbs

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:14:46 PM

Officially they not launched any block explorer in neucoin.org or forum

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:28:15 PM

But it looks very official to me. Neucon logo, Neucon blue and Neucon distribution.
If the numbers reflect the current blockchain - it's as official as official can be.

Since you participate on the neucoin.org forum, could you ask there for this information:
[...]
Publicly visible addresses and verifiable transactions
Second, all NeuCoin tokens owned by the foundations, as well as all restricted NeuCoins (whether owned by founders, angel investors or service providers) will be held and mined in published addresses clearly visible and verifiable on the NeuCoin blockchain.
[...]
Thank you.
Gekko463

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:37:34 PM

The blockchain is there to explore.  It is there, it exists.  A guy in a garaged hammered out a tool in a few hours for free to look at it.

Either:

1.  The NoKoin team is too stupid to whip one up, like the kid in the garage (and they are overpaid in Monopoly money), or...
2.  They REALLY REALLY didn't want us to see what was on it.

Because now we know clearly about even more of their lies.

You just don't get that you've been robbed.  You don't want to believe it, when it is all staring you in the face.

Colt 45

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:59:56 PM

1. Imagine you are a big Investor. And you look at the distribution and you look at the inflation. There are about 100 mio Coins on the market right now  (some more because of staking). But 2.9 billions are staking behind the curtain and every two weeks there is a 100%-inflation out of public perspective (100 Mio). Why the hell should you throw just 1 BTC at this even if you have 10k BTC?

A lot of crowdsale buyers wanted, and still want to, cash out while they can make a profit. As long as the price is higher than the crowdsale price that's only natural. The long game is in staking and seeing if neucoin delivers on acquiring huge user numbers. That's really what this is all about. Will they succeed at mass adoption or not?

2. Imagine you run a company: Why the hell should you implement a coin with this (without any) distribution and such an inflation?

There is actually a really smart plan for distribution on Neucoin.org. Very growth driven. The coins aren't just going to sit at the foundations, they will be distributed to consumers, game developers, marketing partners, social media, etc. Check out the plan, it's all there.

3. Imagine you are a Developer for games: Why the hell should you damage you credibility and the potential of your product with a project like this?

Because if you look beyond the fud on this thread - see who's involved, see who invested in the angel round, their expertise and their rolodexes, and not the least - their different apprioach to all this - I think a lot of game developers will. 

This project has absolutely no chance. It has no chance as a Scam and it has no chance as a legit project.

Dude, it's simply not a scam. Period. That's just what trolls around here think it's fun to keep saying. There's a lot of fud and paranoia here but go read up on Neucoin.org, check out the online wallet... to any normal, sane person, it simply isn't a scam.

Bad idea? Maybe. But for sure not a scam. Personally I think it's a good idea. It's different. They're trying to reach millions of consumers in new ways. Completely different ways than earlier coins. Games, social, etc. Getting mainstream users to try it and rewarding third party companies that help make the ecosystem useful. The distribution and inflation is part of that strategy and of course should be factored into the price. But it's not really about the price right now - it's about acquiring a shitload of users. If they succeed it will be worth a lot. If the don't succeed it won't. Only time will tell. Simple as that.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:01:19 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 12:14:06 PM by tempus

Doesn't matter. The unofficial BE shows what they don't want you to see. That's the reason why there isn't an official one.

You should ask yourself:

Why are there only 100 addresses with more than 3 billion of Neucoins?

Where are all the addresses of the thousands who bought into the public ICO?

The problem is... these are the people behind Neucoin:

Team:

Daniel Kaufman, Co-Founder, Strategy

Johan Sandstrom, Co-Founder, Marketing and Communications

Ophélie Pubellier, Co-Founder, Technology

Scott Walker, Co-Founder, Business Development and Marketing

Sandrine Ayral, Head of Community

Mark Bridges, Business Development and Marketing

Maël Nison, Core Coin Developer

Ludovic Pouvreau, Back-end Developer

Alexandra Grasland, Front-end Developer and Designer

Sylvain Laurent, R&D Engineer

Guillaume Louvigny, Back-end Developer

Kourosh Davarpanah, Evangelist

(12 persons)

Strategic Advisors

Brock Pierce

Patrik Stymne

Michaël Witrant

(3 persons)

NeuCoin's Strategic Angels include:

Josh Abram

Markus Alderback

Olga Bartnicki

Henrik Dahlback

Michael Daun

Anders Ehrenblad

Josh Engroff

Bill and Gideon Friedman

David Frykman

Rob Goldman

Toby Gorman

Pal Hodann

Michael Hudgins

Nicholas Högberg

Johan Ihrfelt

Henrik Kjellberg

David Lerner

Ori Mace

Adam McNicol

Emil Michael

Alan Murray

Henrik Hancke Nielsen

David Perez

Tom Phillips

Andreas Reutercrona

Ted Rogers

Daniel Sachs

Christophe Salanon

Richard Silen

Calle Sjoenell

Bjorn Soderstrom

Patrik Stymne

Henrik Sundgren

Jonas Svensson

Per Zachariassen

(35 persons)

I deleted the specifications... but you can see them all here:
http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#team

Together that are 50 persons. Maybe some of them stepped back, but it doesn't matter if there are 5 more or less. Everybody should have at least one Neucoin-Address, right? If everybody would have just two addresses that would be already 100 addresses, plus two exchanges.

And just 100 addresses holding more than 3 billion of the total supply which is in fact the total supply. The rest is some tipping, some more addresses where the staked coins go to, and some poor guys who really bought into the ICO but hopefully didn't invest much.

Another scenario: The guys above are just names but not really holding Neucoin. Maybe some of them gave BTC because they have enough, and Dan holds their Neucoins. But you can be sure that everybody of the core-team has more than just one address, more than just two or three. It's normal to have multiple addresses. And it's normal that exchanges not just have one address for a coin.

Either way, the Conclusion is: There is no public. Maybe 50-100... They never collected 4000 BTC from the public and if they wouldn't manipulate the market there wouldn't be any volume.

bitcoinbs

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:18:57 PM

the coin show in rich list are correct somewhat.

1.3 billion first

0.7 billion second

0.2 billion 3rd

0.2 billion 4th

Total 2.4 billion Neucoin foundation
scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 02:30:44 PM

For the record:

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:53:43 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 07:05:56 AM by tempus

A lot of crowdsale buyers wanted, and still want to, cash out while they can make a profit. As long as the price is higher than the crowdsale price that's only natural. The long game is in staking and seeing if neucoin delivers on acquiring huge user numbers. That's really what this is all about. Will they succeed at mass adoption or not?  

A lot of crowdsale buyers? Where are they? Can't find them. In the Neucoin-forum? Where are all the addresses of the thousands of crwodsale-buyers?

And how will it be possible to get new buyers in, if guys like me see that there are about 100 mio coins on the free market right now but every two weeks the team stakes another 100 mio with their billions of supply?

Again, I do the math for you:

100% per year is 0,27 % a day

0,27% of 2.9 billion coins that the people behind it own, and that are not on the market right now is: 7,830,000 (staking per day!)

multiplied with 30: 234,900,000 new Coins per month!

The public (which isn't there if you ask me) owns 100,000,000.

That's in fact 235% inflation out of market-perspective -  per month !

But they won't sell that, right? They just stake and waiting for mass adoption? Or will they give it away for free.. first buyers had to buy but the rest will get it for free if they write a kind mail like "Hey, could I have 10 mio NEU please?". Answer: "Sure!"

Seriously... what will they do with that? Will the potential for mass adoption increase if the market plays with 100 Mio and they stake 235 Mio every month in the background? That's hilarious!

There is actually a really smart plan for distribution on Neucoin.org. Very growth driven. The coins aren't just going to sit at the foundations, they will be distributed to consumers, game developers, marketing partners, social media, etc. Check out the plan, it's all there.

Again: Will they pay for it or will they get it for free?

To be serious: No professional investor, or game-dev, or company, will buy or adopt this. They won't even implement it for free.

Because if you look beyond the fud on this thread - see who's involved, see who invested in the angel round, their expertise and their rolodexes, and not the least - their different apprioach to all this - I think a lot of game developers will.  

I would give you the advice to write all those guys some Mails and ask them if they still want to be associated with this. It seems that they don't have a clue of Crypto, never read the specifications or think about it.

Dude, it's simply not a scam. Period. That's just what trolls around here think it's fun to keep saying. There's a lot of fud and paranoia here but go read up on Neucoin.org, check out the online wallet... to any normal, sane person, it simply isn't a scam.

Bad idea? Maybe. But for sure not a scam. Personally I think it's a good idea. It's different. They're trying to reach millions of consumers in new ways. Completely different ways than earlier coins. Games, social, etc. Getting mainstream users to try it and rewarding third party companies that help make the ecosystem useful. The distribution and inflation is part of that strategy and of course should be factored into the price. But it's not really about the price right now - it's about acquiring a shitload of users. If they succeed it will be worth a lot. If the don't succeed it won't. Only time will tell. Simple as that.

If it's not a Scam it doesn't make it better. But yes, you're right with "it's different"... ;-)

But please explain me, what is the strategy with the inflation?
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: