Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
greg123

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:23:07 AM

The client doesn't matter.
Consumers will never download a client. Never, ever, ever. The standard qt client is for pro miners only - and completely irrelevant for normal users.

It's all about the online wallet.
- and giving consumers a nice, simple web interface to do their mining. Drop and drag, click and done.

Here's a screenshot of the beta growth accounts.
I think it's pretty sweet, might even say "beautiful and grandma-friendly."

https://i.imgur.com/rCFK7pj.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:12:02 PM

Consumers will never download a client. Never, ever, ever. The standard qt client is for pro miners only - and completely irrelevant for normal users.
I don't agree. Many users and especially security sensitive users and users possessing a big amount of funds favor local wallets. That's just a fact.

It's all about the online wallet.
- and giving consumers a nice, simple web interface to do their mining. Drop and drag, click and done.
That's certainly a must, but as I said late-comer.

Here's a screenshot of the beta growth accounts.
I think it's pretty sweet, might even say "beautiful and grandma-friendly."
As for the web wallet, I already stated it looks nice and feels easy enough, but as I also said, there are many nice looking and grandma friendly web wallets.

Some Google results in no particular order:
https://strongcoin.com/assets/marketing/screenshot-7551088e00260585c44a53959bead7f8.png
http://cryptocoin.cc/images/slinks/crypti.png
https://www.coinbase.com/assets/home/global3-0e6191b1523fb051815a1b775ba39e7f4326a570640a032727ed5f0381ad8916.png
http://blog.nem.io/content/images/2015/03/Screenshot-2015-03-20-18-44-50.png
http://images.indiegogo.com/file_attachments/327538/files/20140124103421-U1RGLLe.png?1390588461
https://www.mofowallet.com/images/sa3.png
https://www.mynxt.info/new_onlinewallet.png
https://blog.bitpay.com/content/images/2015/06/bitgo.png
etc.

PS: Reading is easier if you don't bold 50% of your text.
greg123

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:46:23 PM

I don't agree. Many users and especially security sensitive users and users possessing a big amount of funds favor local wallets. That's just a fact.

That's not who they are going after. Security sensitive miners are still a niche in the grand scheme of things. Neucoin is trying to do something different, to reach different people. New people. They're going after the millions of Gmail average joes who have no idea what a client even is, and should never have to know. They don't know anything about computers. Let alone client downloads and source codes. They just want to click something on their phone.

And it's not just an online wallet, it's an online mining app too. Look again at the "mining" interface I posted a screenshot of.
https://i.imgur.com/rCFK7pj.png

It's like sending an attachment with Gmail (but you're mining!). That easy.

But what really makes me hopeful about Neucoin is how everything seems to tie together. It seems social and viral to me. A regular user (who may only by vaguely aware thgere is something called bitcoin but not sure what it is) wins some "neucoins" by playing a facebook game on his phone. One click and he's on My Neucoin which looks like a slick bank app. One more click and his coins are "growing" (they're mining but the user doesn't even need to know). Then he can send them to another game to buy a magic, etc. Then he wins more neucoins by challenging someone to a game on twitter. That's how you convert a ton of people.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:15:53 PM

And it's not just an online wallet, it's an online mining app too. Look again at the "mining" interface I posted a screenshot of.

Using your own argumentation: Why would Joe Average care about mining?
greg123

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:38:41 PM

Average Joe wouldn't care about mining. Just as he doesn't care about bitcoin. Or will ever download a client no matter how nicely designed.

But if he earns some free coins by playing a game, and if there's an easy, gamefied way to just click right there on his phone and those coins start to multiply so that he can play even more games, he might. That's how neocoin is trying to be different.

Neucoininvestor

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:39:31 PM

Joe doesn't care about mining, but he cares about the growth of his account without doing much (few clicks and you are growing). That's one of the reason I invested in Neucoin.
bitchin camaro

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:39:33 PM

which exchanges do you think would be best for neucoin?
OCP

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:24:59 PM

Cryptsy

BTER

BTC-e

Poloniex

Bittrex

Bleutrade

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:03:45 PM

Joe doesn't care about mining, but he cares about the growth of his account without doing much (few clicks and you are growing). That's one of the reason I invested in Neucoin.

It's not growth, it's mining or lose value (high inflation needs to be adjusted)
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 06:41:04 PM

It's not growth, it's mining or lose value (high inflation needs to be adjusted)

Joe doesn't care about inflation  Cheesy

Joe Average

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:02:53 PM

Joe doesn't care about inflation  Cheesy

I don't care about YOU!   Grin

TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:12:27 PM

Just when you think that marketing can't get any better  Roll Eyes

Vivienne is so much more convincing:

Oh come on now, stop creating new accounts to spam here, we all know it is you Dan the spyware-pig
it just makes you look desperate

1. The list of rich and famous has been your answer for everything. "When lacking real argument just resort to dick-measuring"

You can keep copying and pasting that list everywhere but it ain't answering any of the issues we have presented here nor does it excuse all the failed promises so far
Just a fancy name list won't do anymore

and if envy is what drives us, we'd be posting dirt about real businessmen like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet
not some slumlord and spyware peddler

2. Wealthy investors have their money spread across a wide portfolio, some succeed some go bust
If I invest in something doesn't mean I am vouching for the project's promises nor the team's integrity, it just means I think it might bring me profit

as with with all shitcoins lacking innovation, it will go through a few cycles of pump and dump then fall into oblivion
no one will be blamed as it is just how it happens in crypto, right  Roll Eyes
at the end of the day dump, the ones who profit the most are you and your lackeys

You might also want to consider as part of your thought exercise that if this is a scam, that perhaps many of the people listed on Neucoin's site are potentially victims rather than participants.

3. People might forget, the internet doesn't.
Your "reputation" is forever registered on the internet across multiple articles, forums, complaints, and lawsuits
Keep in mind that just like how people are finding online all these facts on you, in your future ventures people will easily find all that stuff + everything that has been said and done with nokoin.

You can't keep hiding forever behind a list of rich and famous (or anonymous and straw man offshores)
instead of solely relying on the reputation of others, you should start working towards building a better reputation for yourself

And the sock-puppet proliferation continues!! This must be the highest number of shill accounts created for any alt so far, good job nokoin!

Do you honestly think potential buyers out there will be fooled by all these muppets??
What kind of legit businessman avoids using his real account and instead creates multiple fake accounts to attack critics? Why not prove the "trolls" wrong by answering in a honest and transparent manner?
Better yet, let's just see how this coin fares in adoption and approval after launch
Certainly no one can argue against proven facts

Meanwhile all this shilling just reeks of desperation and sleaziness

Soon enough it will just be a bunch of muppets "talking" to each other here, very exciting  Roll Eyes

Puppet Master

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:14:06 PM

And the sock-puppet proliferation continues!!

It's a madhouse! A MADHOUSE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFCM6TZgTMI

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:33:49 PM

arcanin, "But hey, telling that would kill the FUD, right?"

So I will ask again.

over 3 years, will the "team/angels/founders/founding team" receive approx 4bn neucoin ? ($40m at presale value, additional payments from year 3 to year 5 excluded)

Will founders "300m neucoin at launch for $2.25m work after launch" equate to approx 1.5bn neucoin? ($15m at presale value)
(No details on founder payment plan, so I have presumed the "additional 300 million sale-restricted coins (plus PoS awards earned on these coins) to release to the founders over the three years following launch " will be paid at 2%yr 1, 4%yr 2, 6%yr 3. then final settlement)

Is an email voting system adequate to trigger 200m neucoin payment to founders?
From the wiki "Note that if the foundations fail to institute the voting mechanism described below within one year of launch, the founders forfeit their rights to receive the remaining 200 million coins." - I see no description below?

Of course, if neucoin does gradually lose value over 3 yrs to 0.00015, then founders may receive around $2.25m worth neucoin over that 3 year period for their "2.25m worth of work over 3yr" (my best guesstimate)
Is that what is expected.
newtoallofthis2

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:25:07 PM

Good Evening Rizzlarolla! Hope you've had a pleasant Friday night, perhaps a couple of sherbets down the boozer with Mrs Rizzlarola? Send her my best!

I'm just asking this for question for about the fifth time as you seem to have missed it every previous time I've asked!

Why did you set up an account back in April to specifically and exclusively rubbish every facet of Neucoin? Why do you hate it so much?

You don't have much in the way of credibility, ignoring me isn't giving you any more!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:26:41 PM

I am supposed to get free koinz. when can I dump them

ratsorizzo

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:33:50 PM

So Torrgeek, what do you think of the founders/team/angels receiving $40m worth of neucoin over 3 years?
The founders get around $15m, (for 2.25m work) the other insiders get most of the rest.
You did ask the team for clarification but it never came.

$40m over three years is equal to a presale every month, just to pay the insiders.

Wow, so you think neucoins will be worth THAT much!

neucoin could not sustain such a cash outflow.
And all those free coins also,
And all those bounties,
And all those rewards,
And..

Only the insiders will walk away from this in the money. (your money Torrgeek)
And a few early dumpers maybe.

Oh rizzla... you're rambling again... make up your mind.

EITHER
neucoins will hold or increase their value and the neucoin team will make a lot of money - as will any other neucoin holder!

OR
nobody is buying and the neucoins won't be worth anything and the neucoin team along with all other neucoin holders won't make any money.

rizzla dear, you can't argue that both things will be happening at the same time.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:56:24 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 12:06:27 AM by rizzlarolla

I want to confess.

I created an account back in April with only one goal - to talk shit about Neucoin. pretty much

I am proud of what I do. Everyday I try to post something negative about Neucoin. yeah, if its there

Yes, it is time consuming process, but I do my best. agreed
I am not alone. correct Well actually I am, incorrect  Gekko463,  LiQio, scam confirmed and RealMalatesta and few more (jonald_fyookball is not one of me, but I wish he was (he is beautiful), shhhh…sometimes I use his profile picture on other forums, we are actually one. actually thats pure crap

Anyway, I am doing this for almost 6 months. I feel a little bit tired of posting shit everyday. you got that right, neucoin was supposed to launch back ln spring You know I need to quote somebody’s previous post, then write some stupid questions, uhhhhh… a few answers back in the day may have solved this. Try doing this 3-4 times a day everyday… 3-4 times a day x 6 months =630 posts?

Most often I post posts without any logic. nah. rarely without logic. although talking to myself can get a bit tedious. I quote Neucoin or people who talk positive about them and then ask irrelevant questions. lrrelevant? you not keeping up. lots of my posts are not about positive talkers, more dismay, misinformation, the teams apparent lack of expertise and so on. This really works, because nobody understands what I ask. no one at neucoin does it would seem. they just got the hump.Then I re-ask them once again. and again And of course nobody can answer back because they already answered it previously the best they could Smiley and I highlight the best I coulds So I make it to look like not answered question. good one, funny That is so funny. yeah I repeat this scheme everyday. oh not 3 or 4 times?

If somebody replies with a logical answer and I have nothing to say, if that happened... then I release a heavy shit spitters like LiQio, Scam or Gekko463. In times then nothing works against Neucoin I release RealMatesta Smiley This one meant for heavy insults. obvious fantasy

Most of you might ask me, why I am doing this or what is my interest?  You know that I will not reply Smiley read my posts, keep up if your interested, bring something plausable

I don’t care about people who invested in Neucoin and I absolutely don’t care about Neucoin. half right

As long as you like Neucoin in any way, my job is to shit on you and Neucoin.
your entitled to like neucoin. my posts are mainly for others who may be somewhat unsure of details, and others who see what I see

(newtoallofthis, I hope this helps!)

rizzlarolla

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:08:05 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 09:24:20 AM by rizzlarolla

Oh rizzla... you're rambling again... make up your mind.

EITHER
neucoins will hold or increase their value and the neucoin team will make a lot of money - as will any other neucoin holder!

OR
nobody is buying and the neucoins won't be worth anything and the neucoin team along with all other neucoin holders won't make any money.

rizzla dear, you can't argue that both things will be happening at the same time.

I'm not arguing that both will happen, I'm asking which scenario justifies this meaningless $2,25m figure.
You over simplify. neucoin need not go up ln price to achieve $40m payout, thats at presale price, and founders still get $2.25m even at very much lower price.
They will be paid well even at price levels were "investors" make big losses. (my favoured scenario)

We are told,

Coin holdings restricted for use or sale
First of all, unlike any other cryptocurrency project, all members of the founding team, angel investors, and service providers of the NeuCoin Project have agreed to the imposition of use and sale restrictions on the NeuCoin tokens they have received or will receive. Restricted coins become unrestricted according to the following schedule:

2% of holdings per month in the first year,
3% per month in year two
4% per month in year three
5% per month in year four
6% per month in year five
After year five, all restrictions expire
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-the-neucoin-community-can-monitor-the-foundations-and-teams-neucoin-token-holdings-over-time/1526

ok, we can work out that this comes to $25m presale value approx (In the first 3yrs. Year 3 to year 5 not included)
But this does not include "founders" coin. (It does includes "founding team" coin, confusing isn't it?)

The foundations have set aside an additional 300 million sale-restricted coins (plus PoS awards earned on these coins) to release to the founders over the three years following launch...
http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#role-of-founders-amp-team

We need %release 3yr plan for "founders" as above so it is "transparent" as claimed.
My best guess at the moment is that the "3oom neucoin" turn into $15m at presale price. (over 3 yr)
I explained how I calculated this figure.

$15m +$25m = $40m in three years?

Then we can more accurately decide for ourselves what the price of neucoin is likely to be. We can add this to the possible 1,865,000,000 given away in year 1, $18.65m presale value. (That now equals about 2.5 presales per month Investors must compete against in the market. Is 0.01 presale price sustainable?)
neucoin have not clarified, don't they want us to clearly see how much of a drain this will be on neucoin price?

Tommy010101

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:09:58 PM

11 days to launch for Neucoin  Grin Can't wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: