Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:08:12 AM

I will pay 1 satoshi for this coin, but am I getting ripped off?

Here is where I say something positive:  the true value is equal to Dogecoin, when Neu has a merchant network as developed as Doge.  So, around 50 satochi is the true value if they actually meet their goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Magicking

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:25:34 AM

Trying the windows wallet..

If I lock the wallet, there is no way of unlocking it for staking.. (kinda main purpose in a POS wallet).

You could use a cold minting address https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin/blob/master/doc/faq.md and keep the spending key out of your computer.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:48:32 AM

If I lock the wallet, there is no way of unlocking it for staking.. (kinda main purpose in a POS wallet).

You could use a cold minting address https://github.com/NeuCoin/neucoin/blob/master/doc/faq.md and keep the spending key out of your computer.

Thats cool, thanks!  But I'll be minting the normal way for the time being..

Should I expect any stake rewards any time soon ?   not sure how the reward system works with Neu..
scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 11:04:24 AM

Hey Sylvain! You are well on the way! That's the scamcoin spirit! Well done.

Magicking

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:17:33 AM

Should I expect any stake rewards any time soon ?   not sure how the reward system works with Neu..
After 1.6 days (before your Neu are able to mint), it depends on how much you are trying to mint, if the your Neu are spread across multiple address in your wallet and thing like that.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 11:28:20 AM

After 1.6 days (before your Neu are able to mint), it depends on how much you are trying to mint, if the your Neu are spread across multiple address in your wallet and thing like that.

Hey Sylvain, member of the NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION and NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION,

care to address those important questions?

The adresses for this mysterious foundations... are they known/transparent?

And for Neucoin, isn't there a blockexplorer? Can't find it.

Let me guess: You don't care to address those important questions, right?

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:53:36 AM

Hey Sylvain, member of the NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION and NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION,

Didn't know that we have a Neucoin-team-member here... would be nice to answer those questions. There is not much communication as far as I see. The Neucoin-Forum is very quiet and it's hard (or impossible) to find important informations.
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:14:14 PM

They don't answer questions.  If you ask really hard questions, like where the money really went, you will get the LIST OF FAMOUS NAMES whom are infallible and perfectly honest people. 
Magicking

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:22:42 PM

Didn't know that we have a Neucoin-team-member here... would be nice to answer those questions. There is not much communication as far as I see. The Neucoin-Forum is very quiet and it's hard (or impossible) to find important informations.
If you read the whole thread, you'll find more of us Smiley
As for answering question, since this is my personal account I tend to don't feel obligated to answer question especially when they are not technical.

And since NeuCoin is pre-mined, the coins are already in the NeuCoin blockchain and can be monitored that way (but since there is not yet an explorer) you have to do it by hand like this guy did here http://forum.neucoin.org/t/fyi-neucoin-blockchain-as-a-csv-file-can-be-read-in-excel/1685
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 12:41:33 PM

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:

We're also finished with the development of a fully functional blockchain explorer.

Sylvain today:

And since NeuCoin is pre-mined, the coins are already in the NeuCoin blockchain and can be monitored that way (but since there is not yet an explorer) you have to do it by hand like this guy did here http://forum.neucoin.org/t/fyi-neucoin-blockchain-as-a-csv-file-can-be-read-in-excel/1685

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Magicking

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:44:30 PM

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:

We're also finished with the development of a fully functional blockchain explorer.

Sylvain today:

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Finished development doesn't imply that a product is ready to be shipped mate !

As for answering question, since this is my personal account I tend to don't feel obligated to answer question especially when they are not technical.

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:49:12 PM

Thats cool, thanks!  But I'll be minting the normal way for the time being..

Should I expect any stake rewards any time soon ?   not sure how the reward system works with Neu..

If you read the whole thread, you'll find more of us Smiley

Okay, thanks for your response. But maybe you understand, that if you guys want this project to succeed, the most important question is how to raise trust. My impression is, that most of potential investors step back when they see the premine and the tons of Neucoin in the hands of a few guys, the 100% PoS-Rate that'll double those holdings in 12 months. If I understand it right, there are just 2-3% in the hand of the community and on the market right now?

And if you read this:

"The presale proceeds were not used to develop the cryptocurrency itself (which was paid for by NeuCoin’s founders and strategic, accredited investors, see above). All proceeds from the token presale (4,012 Bitcoins) were held in the multisig address 3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH until the cryptocurrency launched and the tokens were delivered on September 23, 2015. Following NeuCoin's creation and launch, all presale proceeds were transferred to NeuCoin’s three Isle of Man-based, non-profit foundations to be used to support the decentralized cryptocurrency through core development, consumer marketing and microtranscations platform development."

...and than see this:

https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH

All this little transactions... and all these adresses... that are adresses of the "non-profit-foundations"? And please don't just say "yes", because if you should be wrong that could turn into a timebomb. Maybe you followed the Paycoin-Desaster and there are always some guys watching the blockchain.

And what does it mean, "non-profit"? They're holding 80% of the supply and it will increase through 100%-staking. What's planned with that? How do you guys want to distribute it without crashing the market? Because if you don't distribute it, it also will make Neucoin worthless. In 6 months they'll hold 3.6 billions. Hard to feel comfortable with that - out of investor-perspective.

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:54:32 PM

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:

Sylvain today:

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

"Fully functioning" but "Not ready for shipping mate"

Typical nokoin BS
Say one thing, mean another.
Time and again, and again.

Marketing speak, BS, deceit.
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:10:23 PM

NeuCoin looks well. It may be interesting for masses. Web wallet is great. Web graphics also very good.  However when payment gateway? When mobile wallet (android, ios)?
opheliekimie

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:34:56 PM

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:

Sylvain today:

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Typical nokoin BS

No. We developped it for internal purposes and we're keeping it private until we feel the UX is good enough to release it. We are under no obligation to release this project and if you really want one *now* you should just go make one yourself. Or maybe you can't. Because you don't understand a thing when it comes to development.

Let me remind you that a blockchain explorer allows you to browse the transaction history from the genesis block. So now you have 3 solutions:
- wait for the blockchain explorer, courtesy of NeuCoin,
- wait for someone else to make one (this is not prohibited),
- learn how to poll the blockchain through the client. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, don't be lazy.

Cheers!
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:10:20 PM

Just waiting my free coins from the survey  Grin Grin
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:12:10 PM

The launch wasn't impressive price wise but I think that was kind of expected for a coin that had an ICO. Only the future will tell if this coin was a honest attempt to innovate or just a flashy cash grab.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:49:51 PM

No. We developped it for internal purposes and we're keeping it private until we feel the UX is good enough to release it. We are under no obligation to release this project and if you really want one *now* you should just go make one yourself. Or maybe you can't. Because you don't understand a thing when it comes to development.

Let me remind you that a blockchain explorer allows you to browse the transaction history from the genesis block. So now you have 3 solutions:
- learn how to poll the blockchain through the client. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, don't be lazy.

Let me remind you that you collected massive amounts of money and "developed" (= clone Peercoin and create a web wallet) for one and a half years.

When will the UX be ready? Years, months?
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:52:43 PM

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:

Sylvain today:

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Typical nokoin BS

Cheers!

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:
"We're also finished with the development of a fully functional blockchain explorer."

In context, the whole sentence,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/76

"We have finished the development of NeuCoin's client and MyNeuCoin website. We're also finished with the development of a fully functional blockchain explorer."

You certainly implied it was for the nokoiners general use, along with the client and mynokoin, or why mention it in the same sentence.

Now you are basically saying  "We developed it for internal purposes and we're keeping it private. We are under no obligation to release this project. if you really want one *now* you should just go make one yourself. We Just told the nokoiners we had our own explorer to rub their noses in it, the lazy bastards. They can make their own. Pff.."

Deceit.

Anyway, just more BS on the massive list of BS deceitful and evasive answers.

How many nokoin will you receive in this secretive 300m nokoin 3 years founders deal? (Torrgeek shill mod also asked)
Where are the bitcoins going?
How much is Magicking paid to run 2 foundations?
What % interest are you able to obtain on team/founder minting (with at least 800m nokoin)?

Cheers.

ratsorizzo

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:27:31 PM

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:

Sylvain today:

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Shocked Huh  Roll Eyes

Typical nokoin BS

Cheers!

Ophelie on 2015-08-05:
"We're also finished with the development of a fully functional blockchain explorer."

In context, the whole sentence,
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/76

"We have finished the development of NeuCoin's client and MyNeuCoin website. We're also finished with the development of a fully functional blockchain explorer."

You certainly implied it was for the nokoiners general use, along with the client and mynokoin, or why mention it in the same sentence.

Now you are basically saying  "We developed it for internal purposes and we're keeping it private. We are under no obligation to release this project. if you really want one *now* you should just go make one yourself. We Just told the nokoiners we had our own explorer to rub their noses in it, the lazy bastards. They can make their own. Pff.."

Deceit.

Anyway, just more BS on the massive list of BS deceitful and evasive answers.

How many nokoin will you receive in this secretive 300m nokoin 3 years founders deal? (Torrgeek shill mod also asked)
Where are the bitcoins going?
How much is Magicking paid to run 2 foundations?
What % interest are you able to obtain on team/founder minting (with at least 800m nokoin)?

Cheers.

NEUCOIN TEAM - Don't waste your time talking to this dingleberry!
You just develop the project, release code, get users.
Let us deal with this paid-per-post puke brain troll.
Who is it that pays you Rizz?
How much do you get per post?
Clearly it's a matter of quantity not quality.
Or if by sad chance you're getting paid for performance I do hope there's a soup kitchen nearby.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: