Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
Kamatezo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:01:17 PM

NEUCOIN SCAMM HuhHuhHuhHuh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:15:09 PM

Oh your big bold lettters which means coin is 100% scam, am i right?  Grin
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:20:11 PM

Looking for this info:

[...]
Publicly visible addresses and verifiable transactions
Second, all NeuCoin tokens owned by the foundations, as well as all restricted NeuCoins (whether owned by founders, angel investors or service providers) will be held and mined in published addresses clearly visible and verifiable on the NeuCoin blockchain.
[...]

Where can I find the addresses?
When will the block explorer be released? (and no, I'm not interested in a CSV dump of all transactions)
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:25:44 PM

Of course that is why so much effort is made to make it look that way. Trying to fud for cheap coin there bro? My coin is not any you will have and hopefully none of anyone elses. Decent project long time in the making.
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:42:53 PM

Of course that is why so much effort is made to make it look that way. Trying to fud for cheap coin there bro? My coin is not any you will have and hopefully none of anyone elses. Decent project long time in the making.

Really?  Danny is buying back 17 BTC at pre-mine prices right now with the Seychelles money!  Refunds for all those suffering buyers remorse!

Danny is gonna buy a lot of his own shitcoins back.  Smart rubes already chipping away at that buy wall to get out with their skin.

I am going through so much popcorn!  So, we can buy all we want at .000045 bottom, and sell every time it hits .000049 over and over at 10% round turn!  Because Danny can't let it fall below a penny!  And he's got 4000 BTC to keep the price there!  Obvious market manipulation so obvious!

April Rose!  Drop the sell walls for a bit so we can ride this shit train!

Gekko463

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:04:51 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 04:54:11 PM by Gekko463

Break-even sells flooding that buy wall as I write.

Down to 15 BTC.  No other serious buy support visible behind the wall.  Mountains of sell orders trying to make a few pennies.

Maybe our warnings didn't save the lambs, but the market along with Danny-boy's million dollar buy wall will save them--for the next 27 days, exactly.

Profits only for traders now.  Danny showed his .000045 card.  Hopeful rubes will will run it up again, we will dump on it.

Then, within 30 days, a whole new dump of survey coins and the first months release of 2% of 3 fucking Billion restricted coins!  Suck 'em up Danny!

This is so predictable it is hilarious.  Must go to grocery store get more popcorn!

Play now, GTFO inside of 27 days when the Weirmar Republic takes over this economy!
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:15:26 PM

So much fud and bs going here making it hard to follow the important stuff that really matter.. 
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:19:51 PM

So much fud and bs going here making it hard to follow the important stuff that really matter.. 
but thats surely why its worth to trade it now
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:26:49 PM

What kind of important stuff?

Regime information here http://forum.neucoin.org/
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:33:18 PM

Thre is just fud here, this coin was another penny stock heh

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:43:26 PM

Down to 15 BTC.  No other serious buy support visible behind the wall.  Mountains of sell orders trying to make a few pennies.

Maybe our warnings didn't save the lambs, but the market along with Danny-boy's million dollar buy wall will save them--for the next 27 days, exactly.

Profits only for traders now.  Danny showed his .000045 card.  Hopeful rubes will will run it up again, we will dumb on it.

Then, within 30 days, a whole new dump of survey coins and the first months release of 2% of 3 fucking Billion restricted coins!  Suck 'em up Danny!

This is so predictable it is hilarious.  Must go to grocery store get more popcorn!

Play now, GTFO inside of 27 days when the Weirmar Republic takes over this economy!

probably the sell orders at .000052 are his also.  he'll just try to buy low and sell high and float the price.  Looks like the price isn't going anywhere for a while.

Gekko463

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:46:47 PM

There is no important stuff to follow.

Do you know where me, and Rizz, and the others came from?

We asked questions on Neucoin.org. Like "why is everything a secret, and offshore, and why is everything late, even though it's just a silly clone of another coin, and why can Beavis and Butthead make a coin in a garage for free, but you need a million dollars from dumb teenagers, and why won't you follow normal investment disclosure procedures since crypto is now legally a commodity and why don't you want to pay taxes to the French Goverment that hosts your offices and where a lot of your employees come from and why do your registered companies not have any registered employees even though you say there are employees "working on it"?

So many questions.  At best our probing questions were met with a list of famous people.  Whom are evidently cavalier with their reputation. Cavorting with known internet scammers, unaware their names are being used, indifferent to stealing from the stupid, evil, or in on it for the lulz.

We asked those questions at the Democratic Republic of Neucoin.org and were promptly banned by a douchnozzle and suspected child molester named "Mark".  He "settled out of court".

So we came here to ask the questions.

Still no answers.  Just sock puppet accounts with NoKoin employees behind them poking up our posting histories and trying to discredit the messengers asking the hard questions.

This is not FUD.  This is Due Diligence.  If you don't know the difference, go to Neucoin.org which is now cleansed of dissent and hard questions.

You are a fool and will soon be separated from your money if you own any of this shit that is not in a trading account for shits and grins.

The truth is here.  Lies to give you the feels are on Neucoin.org.  We and our truth are banned from there.

Truth, like life, finds a way.
Gekko463

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:05:18 PM

Profits only for traders now.  Danny showed his .000045 card.  Hopeful rubes will will run it up again, we will dumb on it.

probably the sell orders at .000052 are his also.  he'll just try to buy low and sell high and float the price.  Looks like the price isn't going anywhere for a while.

Nah.  The sell walls are somebody called "April Rose" who announced she was crapping out 25 BTC of NoKoin last night, and the walls promptly went up on Cryptsy.  She wants out with moderate profit.

You can see her in the most active trader list at cryptsy today.  She can crush that puddly wall, as can many other alleged whales if she wants to cut and run at break even.

Dan needs to hire a real trader.  He's an obvious idiot on the boards.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 02:22:09 PM

• Coin prices should be less volatile and remain intuitive for consumers from launch ($0.01 per NeuCoin) and into the future

the Weirmar Republic

plus
very high PoS awards, starting at 100% per year in year one and gradually declining to 6% by year ten.

Good luck, Dan!

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:36:01 PM

I'm pretty sure that they're not just holding this:

- 2.4 billion held by the three non-profit foundations: 0.4 billion - Code foundation / 1.0 billion - Growth foundation / 1.0 billion - Utility foundation
- 0.2 billion retained by founders for $1 million of work invested
- 0.1 billion sold to initial seed investors for $250,000
- 0.2 billion sold to strategic angel investors for $1 million cash invested

....but also the majority of this:

- 0.1 billion to be sold in presale to crypto-community

Reason is: There are not much users on their forum and near to zero action. I don't believe that they were able to sell 100 Mio Neucoins for about 1 Mio Dollar. If so many real investors would've bought this, there would be a lot more communication about it, a lot more banging the drum for it (from the community) and a lot more questions about it and so on.

How many ordinary investors would be needed to raise 4000 BTC? I would say at least 4000... more likely 8000.

And I'm sure they would like to know if the Neucoin-Devs hold their promises and ask what they'll do with the BTC. But nobody asks. All the questions about it are here, but no real answers. Blockexplorer? They are not under obligation to release it, make your own or wait for the official. Questions about the ICO adress and if the money flows to the "no-profit-foundations" as promised and what all the BTC-shaking means... no answer. Questions about the 2.4 billion Neucoins and the 100%-PoS-rate... no answers.

And that's very interesting, because the few supporter call it FUD to ask those questions. If there were thousands of Investors they would like to know what happens with their money.

It's just a theory, but what I believe is this:

The Neucoin-Group started this project with the known premine, and maybe because of the XPY-Desaster that escalated at the same time people were very cautious. Also the plan could be that they'll have complete control over the price, even could make marketing over the price if they hold 99,9%. Obviously there were a lot of conflicts and delays in the last months, it seems that some of the bigger supporters stepped back from this project and now they're probably sitting on their Neucoins, staking it, playing the market a little bit, but they don't have a plan to distribute it. They would need thousands and ten-thousands and hundred-thousands of buyers.... but most likely there are just a few hundred with tiny amounts.

And it's like a dead-end situation. Because if they hype it, make much PR for it, there also will be a lot of questions. They would get more people in but at the same time more people would pay attention who raise some serious questions. And it's obvious that they don't want to answer those questions. But it won't be easier to get buyers in future. I never would buy a project which has an economy like a central bank and a steady increasing supply because of a 100%-PoS-rate. Day by day it get's more worthless.

100% PoS per year = 0,27% per day.

The "non-profit-foundations" staking more than 6 Mio Coins per day. In just 20 days they stake more Coins they've sold to the crypto community.

And the funny part of this: It's not the problem of the community... As I said, I don't believe that there were many real buyers. It's their own problem, because now they're playing with themselves. The project is flawed by design.

By the way: Is there any proof that there are "initial seed investors" and "strategic angel investors" who gave $1,25 Mio? Because if they really exist, I would say they're most probably really pissed. ;-)
Gekko463

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:11:00 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 03:41:16 PM by Gekko463

Well said Tempus.

I am easily disregarded because I am a whore monger, say "fuck" and while I do not have the means to Pump Uno, I certainly dumped the living fuck out of it (there I go again!  Whoops!) when it was insanely profitable to do so after I had patiently micro accumulated it over a year with the profits I made from Wolongs foray into Doge and Uno.

I am also pretty sure Jews run Hollywood, Wall Street that the Protestants haven't monopolized, and now Crypto.  Profits funneled to their noses and cocks and then Israel.  In that order.  So my credibility is shot.  I don't hate Jews.  I'm just on to their game and trade with them, instead of against them.

I understand women and the law and get that fucking them is free, and marrying them costs half of everything you've ever worked for.

Whores are cheaper.  Can I be more clear about this to my idiot detractors?  Love is an illusion just like the one Danny fed you.  Reality is Jews and women want money.  Pay the whores to go away, watch the Jews.  They want your money without sucking your dick first.  Jews promise to suck your dick then empty the Seychelles account to trade against you.

Just a patient accumulator and vicious dumper.

Like the whales of NeuCon.

Enjoy sock puppets.  Jews like money.  Women like money.  I keep mine away from both unless they are sucking my dick on a per shot basis or suing dickeads on my behalf, once again on a per shot basis.

Love me or hate me, I am right about every facet of NoKoin I have attacked since the beginning.

Your money to lose.

Troll Control

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:59:02 PM

Well said Tempus.

I am easily disregarded because I am a whore monger, say "fuck" and while I do not have the means to Pump Uno, I certainly dumped the living fuck out of it (there I go again!  Whoops!) when it was insanely profitable to do so after I had patiently micro accumulated it over a year with the profits I made from Wolongs foray into Doge and Uno.

I am also pretty sure Jews run Hollywood, Wall Street that the Protestants haven't monopolized, and now Crypto.  Profits funneled to their noses and cocks and then Israel.  In that order.  So my credibility is shot.  I don't hate Jews.  I'm just on to their game and trade with them, instead of against them.

I understand women and the law and get that fucking them is free, and marrying them costs half of everything you've ever worked for.

Whores are cheaper.  Can I be more clear about this to my idiot detractors?  Love is an illusion just like the one Danny fed you.  Reality is Jews and women want money.  Pay the whores to go away, watch the Jews.  They want your money without sucking your dick first.  Jews promise to suck your dick then empty the Seychelles account to trade against you.

Enjoy sock puppets.  Jews like money.  Women like money.  I keep mine away from both unless they are sucking my dick on a per shot basis or suing dickeads on my behalf, once again on a per shot basis.

Love me or hate me, I am right about every facet of NoKoin I have attacked since the beginning.

Your money to lose.

Just quoting it in case you sober up and try to edit later.
bitcoinbs

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

i bought 50k neucoins
Gekko463

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:32:15 PM

Well said Tempus.

Your money to lose.

Just quoting it in case you sober up and try to edit later.

You want some money to suck my cock too bagel boy?  You can be one of my girls too. If you're a lawyer, double bonus for me.
Troll Control Control

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:46:31 PM

You want some money to suck my cock too bagel boy?  You can be one of my girls too. If you're a lawyer, double bonus for me.

Please do not feed the troll.

Trolls try to disrupt, destroy or change discussion groups to fit their own agendas.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: