Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309573 times)
Cibervision

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:32:35 PM

If ohad can do tauchain he will change all our lives, no for do us rich , tauchain is an amazing dream , is a new tecnology than can break the statusquo, if we do money by the way great but this not is the end of itself , we need stakeholders no traders to pump and dump the price of agoras. Please see beyond , you are blind on this, dont follow fomo here, if you want easy and fast money go to other proyect there is several copys of blockchains to spend and trade intraday , tauchain has a singular developer is true but many great inventors do it for himself alone. If ohad have an idea that by now, no one can understand totally, is because he is the thinker, the inventor, the creator of tauchain. Let ohad work please. Many thanks for read me and sorry for my english
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:35:47 PM

If ohad can do tauchain he will change all our lives, no for do us rich , tauchain is an amazing dream , is a new tecnology than can break the statusquo, if we do money by the way great but this not is the end of itself , we need stakeholders no traders to pump and dump the price of agoras. Please see beyond , you are blind on this, dont follow fomo here, if you want easy and fast money go to other proyect there is several copys of blockchains to spend and trade intraday , tauchain has a singular developer is true but many great inventors do it for himself alone. If ohad have an idea that by now, no one can understand totally, is because he is the thinker, the inventor, the creator of tauchain. Let ohad work please. Many thanks for read me and sorry for my english

Dream is a good word, illusion is better.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:43:15 PM

If ohad have an idea that by now, no one can understand totally, is because he is the thinker, the inventor, the creator of tauchain. Let ohad work please. Many thanks for read me and sorry for my english

how can you  know any of this, do you know OHAD?  all there is a bunch of vague empty promisses with 0 development and 0 explanation  because according to OHAD its 2 hard to explain.

remind me of this
https://twitter.com/ARCHcoin

archcoin, the guy raised millions dragged it for years with grand design, and his last twit says RIP ME... he  had grand idea of floating triangular personal  resourts for sale.. you guys are stupid he gonna drag this out collect as much money as he can and then disappear.

what does he have to show for his project other then his pump and dump schemes that he pumps himself and then says he never promised x10 or 3x price and that it was someone else when u can see on forum  it was him who said it.

IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Rememeber ARCHCOIN, millions invested the dev also  didnt have any conrete whitepapper and dragged the project for 3 years scammed as many people as he could and disapeard, everyone was so hyped and belived in this thought it was gonna be amazing, this is just like that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831777.0

that scammer was building floating resoart for 3 years with nothing to show, no different from this vague scam with ancient site , constant lies, anonymous dev  pump and dumps and denial to reveal any info or accept any help from others.

Cibervision

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:19:08 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 02:27:00 AM by mprep

If ohad have an idea that by now, no one can understand totally, is because he is the thinker, the inventor, the creator of tauchain. Let ohad work please. Many thanks for read me and sorry for my english

how can you  know any of this, do you know OHAD?  all there is a bunch of vague empty promisses with 0 development and 0 explanation  because according to OHAD its 2 hard to explain.

remind me of this
https://twitter.com/ARCHcoin

archcoin, the guy raised millions dragged it for years with grand design, and his last twit says RIP ME... he  had grand idea of floating triangular personal  resourts for sale.. you guys are stupid he gonna drag this out collect as much money as he can and then disappear.

what does he have to show for his project other then his pump and dump schemes that he pumps himself and then says he never promised x10 or 3x price and that it was someone else when u can see on forum  it was him who said it.

If you were a good researcher before an investor you know who is ohad and by example dana edwards who can see  some papers and ideas from ohad. Please do your job before make your invests. We are in the house of ohad right now and we must respect your decisions in this early stage. When white paper, the alfa and agoras released all will be writed . Agoras is a pretoken, tauchain is now doing real. Call me crazy , call me idiot or that
You want but i want believe in tauchain , i would see  tauchain working, i have faith , i like so much people that  have the courage to do some diferent , to follow an idea and do it real. I can wait and want wait

Rememeber ARCHCOIN, millions invested the dev also  didnt have any conrete whitepapper and dragged the project for 3 years scammed as many people as he could and disapeard, everyone was so hyped and belived in this thought it was gonna be amazing, this is just like that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831777.0

that scammer was building floating resoart for 3 years with nothing to show, no different from this vague scam with ancient site , constant lies, anonymous dev  pump and dumps and denial to reveal any info or accept any help from others.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUmPbZn7.jpg&t=578&c=MPN21_y7f3dIXQ

Tauchain not is archcoin , your advice is writed, please no more , thanks
Foerster

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:52:56 AM

IggySe7ven
Please stop it.
It's a risky coin but your angle of attack is all wrong and I personally think you should let it rest.
It might be better to gain some more experience before commenting again. Remember in May you wrote that you were "kinda new to trading alt currencies outside BTC".
Just because you have fallen for some classic scams recently doesn't mean everything is.
Also, how is that scalping bot you bought doing? If you want to create volatility there are other ways to do it.
If Ohad was a scammer, don't you think he would have a better website and concentrate more on marketing?

Cibervision

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:14:18 AM

Please you must read this post of dana edwards :
https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/can-we-use-tauchain-eos-tezos-ethereum-to-bring-about-a-new-age-of-enlightenment

Big hug to all
ohad (OP)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

not only bitcointalk is full of bored trolls, turns out that irc too. so our new irc channel is ##idni at freenode. registered by me, so i can moderate it. we move away from #zennet channel

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ELikesCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:30:33 AM

IggySe7ven
Please stop it.
It's a risky coin but your angle of attack is all wrong and I personally think you should let it rest.
It might be better to gain some more experience before commenting again. Remember in May you wrote that you were "kinda new to trading alt currencies outside BTC".
Just because you have fallen for some classic scams recently doesn't mean everything is.
Also, how is that scalping bot you bought doing? If you want to create volatility there are other ways to do it.
If Ohad was a scammer, don't you think he would have a better website and concentrate more on marketing?

Ah, let m stay, i think he's kind of funny Smiley with the pathetic fud attempts and all...
Just put him on ignore if you can't take it. These fudders appearing on forums are a sign that Tau Chain/AGRS are catching the attention of a larger audience. Looking forward to the future. Anyone selling now, be warned though, looking at the order book in Bittrex i think that these prices are not going to last much longer.
zhs7956335ai

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

IggySe7ven
Please stop it.

scam is scam

whatever you say.can not change it
ELikesCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:01:24 AM

IggySe7ven
Please stop it.

scam is scam

See? Another loser that bought on the rise, looking for a quick win. Screaming 'scam' because they could not make a quick buck.
This forum became a whole lot more entertaining this last week Smiley
What makes it more funny that if these people would have bought a day earlier, they could have a great profit by now.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:08:12 AM

IggySe7ven
Please stop it.

scam is scam

Name:   zhs7956335ai
Activity:   32
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   March 24, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

loool

ignorant or fuding like a pro?

in any case.... STFU!
fraclehe

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

IggySe7ven
Please stop it.

scam is scam

See? Another loser that bought on the rise, looking for a quick win. Screaming 'scam' because they could not make a quick buck.
This forum became a whole lot more entertaining this last week Smiley
What makes it more funny that if these people would have bought a day earlier, they could have a great profit by now.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I 100% agree to those who think that Tauchain and Agoras are not just a highway to make quick money... Tauchain is much more than that, is a complete revolution in blockchain technology, it's the next step beyond. And since it has a lot of maths and research in it, cannot develope as fast as other projects. I've been linked to mathematics and phisics research and good projects are not built overnight, sometimes they can take years. So IDNI may take time to be debveloped. Indeed the price of tokens are highly undervalued, but that shouldn't bother anyone. Whoever invests in Agoras shouldn't look at the short term, in some years it could become the reference in blockchain and be worth x1000 or x10000 as long as it's being developed and taken as a basis by other projects. It's a new concept for understanding blockchain, I've never seen something alike since Bitcoin.

I have seen some videos of Ohad and I know some people like him (scientists and researchers). Analytical, hard-working, skilled, high demanding and genius. They all have ended up succeeding, and I'm sure his project will succeed. Just give him and his team some time, you'll be rewarded afterwards. But don't look at Agoras as a way for growing money, be proud to take part in a new society, a new paradigm of  knowledge. That's what really matters.

It's true that some of us might miss some info about how the project is going, the advances in it, etc. but keep in mind that good works are better to be shown once they are completed, so be patient!!

Congrats to all this community and IDNI team!!

Daleaus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:39:35 AM

Can someone please provide the telegram link? the one of the OP and on steemit are broken or expired.

Thx
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:03:55 PM

I'm interested in this a lot but I can't tell what is going on with the distribution... are the coins that are on sale on bittrex the same ones that can be bought directly from the dev? Is there some sort of pricing discrepancy?

Thanks!
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

Can someone please provide the telegram link? the one of the OP and on steemit are broken or expired.

Thx

link updated on op

I'm interested in this a lot but I can't tell what is going on with the distribution... are the coins that are on sale on bittrex the same ones that can be bought directly from the dev? Is there some sort of pricing discrepancy?

Thanks!

yes same coins. and direct sale is not going on now. see http://www.idni.org/pre-sale

Tau-Chain & Agoras
mnemonicsoup

Activity: 200
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:48:48 PM

Hello Ohad,

I found this interesting thread about the possibilities of blockchain scaling:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989549.0

Will Agoras once it's ready have a scaling solution comparable to the one Radix has?

ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:18:50 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 02:27:13 AM by mprep

Hello Ohad,

I found this interesting thread about the possibilities of blockchain scaling:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989549.0

Will Agoras once it's ready have a scaling solution comparable to the one Radix has?

how can discussions scale?
how can we put x100 more people to discuss and actually get x100 more utility?
this question is not "out of the blue".
the alpha will make discussions scale efficiently (for the first time in history).

in few hours i'll refund any tentative buyer who didn't ask for locked tokens (few buyers didn't contact me at all so i'll refund them automatically if they don't contact me now).
next step would be to prepare the locked tokens for part of the remaining amount and refund the rest.

So if i get this right...

Last week the price 5x becasue more tokens came on the market?

No news on progress or anything about the project.

So less scarcity shot up the price on a pump and now dump.

So becasue of this now there is a large refund aspect and people have locked up tokens they cannot even trade or move out of this dump position.

"buy the news sell the facts"

this was even more dumb than that...

After many weeks of price down trending the price pumps on news of more coin availability, thats it - that was the news.

It should have dumped on that?

Expect to see more lows before this token stabilizes at all time lows until actual news is available.

please save the dumbs using nondumb comments. they still dont ask for refund. they still dont get your point

Tau-Chain & Agoras

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

hi,ohad, is it  sales the agroas by website(not bittrex)in the future ?
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:39:13 AM

hi,ohad, is it  sales the agroas by website(not bittrex)in the future ?

yes, in the future, after tau/alpha will be ready

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: