Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 05:01:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 272679 times)
ohad

Activity: 878

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

Can anyone show the steps to store the ágora tokens on a bitcoincore wallet?

better use omnicore wallet (from omnilayer.org). anyway you can receive tokens into an address generated by bitcoincore and then import that address into omni wallet

Ohad, are you the only developer working on this coin?

yes, but that's true only very temporarily.

It seems like it is very large in scope. Perhaps, larger than maidsafe? And they have worked on it for years. Curious on your thoughts.

the whole point of tau's initial development is to supply very few features that doesn't even matter. what matters is that we can collaboratively program the system *after* it's alive. from there we will build the state of the art altogether. to reach this critical mass doesn't take much, it needs to be a tiny yet perfect engine

Ohad, are you seriously the only one working on this project right now? What happened to the collaborators? When do you expect other core members to join the project? How many people do you expect? What jobs do you expect them do do?

there are more people working (6+), including helping me with my current tasks, but right now i'm the only *developer* as asked.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Conic

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

What is your current task?
ohad

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

writing presentation and the new whitepaper with the new design and advancements

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

writing presentation and the new whitepaper with the new design and advancements

The whitepaper is going to be amazing Cheesy

Ohad has been hard at work on this for ages.

m4nki

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

Looking forward to it! Smiley

lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1260

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

Just to counter the excitement:
I doubt it can compensate the treatment of early investors. I bought 2 years ago for nearly the same price in dollars and the ico is still not over. The promised weekly 2% raise in price of his selling (wich means a 7fold increase in 2 years) is bypassed by using bittrex only and not caring about the price there. There stood somewhere, that the not sold token would be burned, ... but with an ico forever, this will never gonna happen probably.
Speaking in BTC its a loss of about 75%. Thankfully I didn't buy much...
sotisoti

Activity: 726

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

Just to counter the excitement:
I doubt it can compensate the treatment of early investors. I bought 2 years ago for nearly the same price in dollars and the ico is still not over. The promised weekly 2% raise in price of his selling (wich means a 7fold increase in 2 years) is bypassed by using bittrex only and not caring about the price there. There stood somewhere, that the not sold token would be burned, ... but with an ico forever, this will never gonna happen probably.
Speaking in BTC its a loss of about 75%. Thankfully I didn't buy much...

I feel you, I cut my loss because I needed some liquidity last year. Ohad is no doubt a super techie and I do respect him but something has to be changed...
Conic

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:30:06 AM

The period of Agoras ICO is too long. Ohad should set a deadline for his fund-raising and destroy the unsold Agoras.

If you Agoras investors support that, pls urge Ohad to do it.
dmitryshech

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:01:37 AM

The period of Agoras ICO is too long. Ohad should set a deadline for his fund-raising and destroy the unsold Agoras.

I think the tokens sold until now can be considered as pre-ICO for early investors, to end the PRE ICO at some point and start the real ICO with deadline and price increase, starting with a higher price (fair price for all investors, direct buy and bittrex ) could be a good solution. But it can be done only after a well written white paper,website, marketing strategy and obviously some working code is ready.  Could be nice to see some road map for this project.
cybterpunk

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:14:46 AM

this project is very interesting. some cool idea, but i feel it may take years to finish.
mescalito

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:29:57 AM

I wonder what are some 6 people good for in this stage when Ohad is the only developer. I could understand 1-2, but 6?!
ohad

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:54:28 AM

I wonder what are some 6 people good for in this stage when Ohad is the only developer. I could understand 1-2, but 6?!

there's a lot to be done, and it'll become much clearer when the new plans will be revealed, once i finish putting them in understandable form

Tau-Chain & Agoras
brigabriela470

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:34:05 PM

Can anyone show the steps to store the ágora tokens on a bitcoincore wallet?

better use omnicore wallet (from omnilayer.org). anyway you can receive tokens into an address generated by bitcoincore and then import that address into omni wallet

Ohad, are you the only developer working on this coin?

yes, but that's true only very temporarily.

It seems like it is very large in scope. Perhaps, larger than maidsafe? And they have worked on it for years. Curious on your thoughts.

the whole point of tau's initial development is to supply very few features that doesn't even matter. what matters is that we can collaboratively program the system *after* it's alive. from there we will build the state of the art altogether. to reach this critical mass doesn't take much, it needs to be a tiny yet perfect engine

yes its needed but after a complete thinking over it not only now.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 588

DOVU Blockchain Powered Mobility

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

How many coins are to be sold?

How many coins have been sold?

When will the ICO end...  or is it a case of getting free money forever?   
As i see now developments done here, just a load of fluff.

then i read Ohad you are working on whitepaper, so ZERO developments are ongoing?

And in the 2+ years, what have been achieved?   Seems like very little,
but plenty of people have bought into this "project"

Is there a BITCOIN ADDRESS to show where all the payments went to?
Id really love to see it. But a fat chance of that, it looks like we are all getting played for suckers.

Also ICO COuntdown, i had trust in your reviews, your undying support for this coin is seriously going to REK
your reputation after your undying support for this project. 

██████████▄▄              ▄███████▄           ██▄       ▄██        ███       ███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄          ▄██▀▀   ▀▀▀           ▐██▄     ▄██▀        ███       ███
███        ▀██▌        ██▀         ▐██         ▐██▄   ▄██▀         ███       ███
███         ███       ███           ██▌         ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███       ███
███         ██▌       ▐██           ██▌          ▀██▄██▀           ███       ███
███       ▄███         ▀█▀        ▄███            ▀███▀            ███▄     ▄███
████████████▀             ▄██▄▄▄████▀              ▀█▀              ▀███▄▄▄███▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
.TOKEN PRESALE.
SEPTEMBER 3

▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

see strong hands shareholders i have weeks waiting for the down ,, no one dump man is amuzing

Shocked
ohad

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:23:48 PM

When will the ICO end...  or is it a case of getting free money forever?  

then i read Ohad you are working on whitepaper, so ZERO developments are ongoing?

And in the 2+ years, what have been achieved?   Seems like very little,

Id really love to see it. But a fat chance of that, it looks like we are all getting played for suckers.

Also ICO COuntdown, i had trust in your reviews, your undying support for this coin is seriously going to REK

the public address is the very address that you sent your btcs to.
please continue the comedy, so refreshing after many hours of technical work..
hey and dont forget to use both your two bitcointalk accounts!

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Conic

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:50:22 AM

Hi. Mr. Ohad. I respect you. And I am not the socketjack of MrWhiteBites. If you want to accuse me or MrWhiteBites, pls give an evidence.

I am an investor of Agoras, I hope you get your success.
yuyu123

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:49:39 AM

Hey guys, I did not invest in tau, but I like the concepts. Poisonous comments make me sad.  Cry Is there also a github with working code that I can experiment with? That makes us all better! Thx thx!

the github is https://github.com/naturalog/tauchain
there's code but the design has changed, we'll need a rewrite

It seems that nobody is working on the code for years. Almost no single code line at the last year.
ohad

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 11:25:51 AM

Hi. Mr. Ohad. I respect you. And I am not the socketjack of MrWhiteBites. If you want to accuse me or MrWhiteBites, pls give an evidence.

Conic, i didnt mean that you're the other bitcointalk account of mrwhitebytes. his second account is "vintage bazaar"

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Conic

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:19:46 PM

Conic, i didnt mean that you're the other bitcointalk account of mrwhitebytes. his second account is "vintage bazaar"

I see. I am so sorry.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.