Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309532 times)
dmitryshech

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:22:16 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 12:44:01 AM by dmitryshech

the materials that i'm working on now will present a timeline ofc.

Reading this^ while looking at the current state of the Crypto Market makes me very anxious to see what we'll be dealing with by the time everything is said and done.  A lot of folks might end up scratching their head with Tau-Chain & Agoras.  I'm also very curious to see whether the project will remain under the radar as we progress or not.  Nothing surprises me in Cryptoland anymore.  More for us, I guess?!  

imo tau has a potential to redirect the whole Crypto Market to a new direction if represented right.
the choice of right marketing strategy is very important here. All market trends should be carefully researched before the decision on branding is made. Right representation of technology is as important as the technology it self.

TAUCHAIN -  the power of AI to everyone altogether (and by everyone altogether), rather to be held by centralized entities

Very powerful heading imo.
If the rest of the story will be told right, it will be very remarkable and spread fast in crypto land

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

Market says otherwise, virtually non exsistant buy support and no one wants to touch the order at 10k coins that were bought for more than twice the price, not even the dev here wants to buy back the coins he sold for less than half price. So what does that tell you.

Thats my order at 10k (most of it) please someone buy it so i can finally forgot this nightmare, i paid 36btc for these coins.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Cibervision

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:16:58 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 09:10:59 PM by Cibervision

To Vintagebazzar: you have created a big wall at 10000 satoshis , 296387 agoras. Deal it with several offers of 1000 or 2000 and dont break the market. Dont be lazy and you ll  see the people buy it and the price Will rise. Or you want money without working a Little?
ohad (OP)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

Reading this^ while looking at the current state of the Crypto Market makes me very anxious to see what we'll be dealing with by the time everything is said and done.  A lot of folks might end up scratching their head with Tau-Chain & Agoras.  I'm also very curious to see whether the project will remain under the radar as we progress or not.  Nothing surprises me in Cryptoland anymore.  More for us, I guess?!  

imo tau has a potential to redirect the whole Crypto Market to a new direction if represented right.
the choice of right marketing strategy is very important here. All market trends should be carefully researched before the decision on branding is made. Right representation of technology is as important as the technology it self.

TAUCHAIN -  the power of AI to everyone altogether (and by everyone altogether), rather to be held by centralized entities

If the rest of the story will be told right, it will be very remarkable and spread fast in crypto land

i agree on the critical-ness of the explanation, and that's exactly what takes me so much time and energy nowadays.
here is some short recent explanation:
the first alpha is an intelligent platform for creating, sharing, and processing knowledge.
the second alpha is an intelligent platform for creating, sharing, and processing processes.
the third alpha is an intelligent platform for creating, sharing, and processing itself.
tauchain will be the decentralized construct we'll build using the self-defining alpha.
two major differences between knowledge and processes: processes(=programs), we can execute, and we want to reason also over their behavior once executed. but tau is a program, so in order to self-define itself, it must support programs.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:31:05 AM

Market says otherwise, virtually non exsistant buy support and no one wants to touch the order at 10k coins that were bought for more than twice the price, not even the dev here wants to buy back the coins he sold for less than half price. So what does that tell you.

Thats my order at 10k (most of it) please someone buy it so i can finally forgot this nightmare, i paid 36btc for these coins.

This is not a nightmare, is a long term project.

If you wanna exit you can sell it on the market.

I got some buy orders there
Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:43:28 PM

What are your thoughts regarding Golem? The idea of creating a giant supercomputer was something i heard coming from you first, back in i believe 2014 with Zennet.
Do you think a similar project would run much better/faster/securer/cheaper etc on the Tauchain network?

Thanx
dmitryshech

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:32:22 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 07:50:44 PM by dmitryshech

support

i agree on the critical-ness of the explanation, and that's exactly what takes me so much time and energy nowadays.
the first alpha is an intelligent platform for creating, sharing, and processing knowledge.
the second alpha is an intelligent platform for creating, sharing, and processing processes.
the third alpha is an intelligent platform for creating, sharing, and processing itself.
tauchain will be the decentralized construct we'll build using the self-defining alpha.
two major differences between knowledge and processes: processes(=programs), we can execute, and we want to reason also over their behavior once executed. but tau is a program, so in order to self-define itself, it must support programs.

That sounds great if will be framed in a current worldview of potential investors. Worldview is a term I use here to determine a set of values, biases  and pain points in a heads of people who encounter a new crypto project. How the values tau brings to the table can support those worldviews, give a better solution, solve the pain?

Examples of some possible worldviews of investors in crypto community:

1. Governments and corporations control everything
2. AI will replace men in most of fields
3. Bitcoin is not private enough
4. Privacy is on high demand now day's
5. Bitcoin decentralization can be affected by centralization of miners
6. Decentralized smart contracts can eliminate the need to involve a trusted third party in projects
7. Etherium is the best and fastest growing smart contracts environment today
8. Technology still vulnerable to hackers attacks
9. TheDAO fiasco can happen again.

Those are just an examples, and might not reflect the real target audience worldviews, a deeper research needed here.

What exactly the self-amending nature of tau can drastically improve ?
How other project can be implemented on tau and what are the advantages?
Will network will be more secure than today's alternatives?
Can privacy coins technologies (like cryptonote and z-cash) be implemented on tau?

imo the answer to this kind of questions the potential investors consciously or unconsciously seek, and that's what going to catch the attention
My proposal here might be incomplete, yet hopefully not worthless Smiley

ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:49:35 PM

What are your thoughts regarding Golem? The idea of creating a giant supercomputer was something i heard coming from you first, back in i believe 2014 with Zennet.
Do you think a similar project would run much better/faster/securer/cheaper etc on the Tauchain network?

Thanx

certainly, and that's why zennet moved to tau. the point is that with zennet you "can do only that". you can only rent hardware. but to deal with a broader scope like which computation is needed and what are one's final goals and how to achieve them (which may include renting servers), one needs a logical engine

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:51:32 PM

That sounds great if will be framed in a current worldview of potential investors. Worldview is a term I use here to determine a set of values, biases  and pain points in a heads of people who encounter a new crypto project. How the values tau brings to the table can support those worldviews, give a better solution, solve the pain?

6. Decentralized smart contracts can eliminate the need to involve a trusted third party in projects

Those are just an examples, and might not reflect the real target audience worldviews, a deeper research needed here.

good points, i'll just add that many of them are under agoras rather tau. for agoras' vision see this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmaX-oumNw

there is no such a beast yet. a decentralized self amending program to a "general purpose" extent (means with "high" expressiveness)

yes, because security can be mathematically proven over tau. that's one of the great rationale in combining logic with security and program verification

Can privacy coins technologies (like cryptonote and z-cash) be implemented on tau?
of course. [almost] any algorithm

Tau-Chain & Agoras
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 11:13:04 PM

good points, i'll just add that many of them are under agoras rather tau. for agoras' vision see this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmaX-oumNw

there is no such a beast yet. a decentralized self amending program to a "general purpose" extent (means with "high" expressiveness)

yes, because security can be mathematically proven over tau. that's one of the great rationale in combining logic with security and program verification

There are things going on in the background. I do not want to divulge currently because there is some serious people working on the development but we are making some nice progress and getting others involved.

dmitryshech

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:50:21 PM

There are things going on in the background. I do not want to divulge currently because there is some serious people working on the development but we are making some nice progress and getting others involved.

Very good to hear that. Do you have or can you reveal any announcement dates as of today?
dmitryshech

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:55:32 PM

Yes, I sow this video before. Watched it again but from a different angle now ). Thank you
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:34:17 PM

ICOcountdown.com are you part of team?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
herkuljee

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:21:21 AM

What is exactly happening in 11 days? (Followed icocountdown link and noticed Agoras countdown...)
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 12:23:16 PM

What is exactly happening in 11 days? (Followed icocountdown link and noticed Agoras countdown...)

Alex is a good friend of mine, helping here and there. the countdown on his website is for the next monthly price increase

Tau-Chain & Agoras
dmitryshech

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

Yes, I sow this video before. Watched it again but from a different angle now ). Thank you

On the other hand, all I am trying to say here Ohad, is that even if you have the best technology in the world it's not enough. Since there is almost no news coming out about this project the only thing we know that there is a very brilliant tech guy with breaking the rules ideas working on it, I personally have faith in this project. I am certainly more than happy with the tech department, but what about business? finance? PR? marketing? user experience? community building? The best technology in the world will be invisible without those must have departments. I just came across this video today: https://youtu.be/xIUQB3oUCM4

These guy's talking about privacy coins but it relevant for any project in my opinion. Maybe it is something that you 100% aware of, things going on in the background like icocountdown said and you have plans but imo the community should know about this plans, we need some road map or at least the date the road map will be revealed
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

you're absolutly right, and those topics were not forgotten, but planned for after the first alpha (initially they were planned to come between tau and agoras). the rationale is to come to the public in large scale after we have a lot in hand. that's always better than coming with little and afterwards coming with the big thing. however i needed to begin with some initial funding, and as you can see, most if not all the buyers are people who understand things, otherwise they wouldn't invest, as one cannot yet see the benefits of this project without going a little deep. that's also "by design".
ofc i'll be glad for further suggestions

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

There are always some kind of risks whenever and wherever we invest but I have feeling that at current price it is not bad to make some investment for long term. This project has potential and strength to make some difference among all running ones.
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:36:07 PM

There are always some kind of risks whenever and wherever we invest but I have feeling that at current price it is not bad to make some investment for long term. This project has potential and strength to make some difference among all running ones.

allow me to agree. the cap is relatively ridiculus..

Tau-Chain & Agoras
AEA

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

The important thing to think when marketing this is: THINK GLOBAL. Not just crypto market. You have to be thinking Disney / Google sized scope when coming at this. We want the world the adopt this, not just the crypto community.

We must think BIGGER! Include everyone on this planet.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: