Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309532 times)
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:29:51 AM

Is this project already working?

This is my signature...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ohad (OP)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 01:34:50 AM

no

Tau-Chain & Agoras
888cj

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

no

Hi Ohad,

Moved Agoras off Bittrex to OmniWallet.

Two transactions worked but a third got stuck and is unconfirmed after 3-4 days:
http://omniexplorer.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=c0e2068c90bf9d7443e2055439e69ff9de70ca886efd5551ece86787daeaed9e

Any solution?

Thank you.
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:00:22 PM

in real life, forming a theory together, is a live social process, that inevitably, contains many non-theories, while everything else would be non-realistic for humans. that's one of the biggest recent lessons

thanks for these updates ohad, appreciate the window into your head.  This work is so fascinating to me.
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

no

Hi Ohad,

Two transactions worked but a third got stuck and is unconfirmed after 3-4 days:
http://omniexplorer.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=c0e2068c90bf9d7443e2055439e69ff9de70ca886efd5551ece86787daeaed9e

Any solution?

Thank you.

i guess you have one of two ways:
1. wait. chances it'll confirm eventually aren't so small
2. contact bittrex and ask them to cancel the transaction (it's possible if the transaction didn't get confirmations yet. not terribly easy, but not hard)

Tau-Chain & Agoras
888cj

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

no

Hi Ohad,

Any solution?

Thank you.

i guess you have one of two ways:
1. wait. chances it'll confirm eventually aren't so small
2. contact bittrex and ask them to cancel the transaction (it's possible if the transaction didn't get confirmations yet. not terribly easy, but not hard)

Thanks Ohad, Bittrex said they couldn't help but the Transaction did confirm. Took about five days.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:41:24 PM

Forum is as dead as the project.  I'm out, huge loss, but its better than nothing what most of you who bought and hold will be left with.
Lesson learned i know not to trust any ICO on ICOContdown for continuously hosting this SCAM and  Never ending ICO.

Take my advice anyone reading this thinking about investing, DO NOT BUY THIS.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:49:35 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 05:14:46 PM by ICOcountdown.com

Forum is as dead as the project.  I'm out, huge loss, but its better than nothing what most of you who bought and hold will be left with.
Lesson learned i know not to trust any ICO on ICOContdown for continuously hosting this SCAM and  Never ending ICO.

Take my advice anyone reading this thinking about investing, DO NOT BUY THIS.

Huge loss? Everyone can see the price has been relatively stable since the start. Just because it is residual doesn't mean anything, there was and is always the bittrex marketplace.

sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:24:44 PM

Actually I know there's at least one ICO that's been ongoing since late 2013/early 2014:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.0

Skycoin that is, iirc they are almost ready to launch..

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

Actually I know there's at least one ICO that's been ongoing since late 2013/early 2014:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.0

Skycoin that is, iirc they are almost ready to launch..

add to that that one short funding period is an invention of the cryptocurrency world. no startup works like that. and they have at least x1000 times more success and experience in creating good products

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Saturday97

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:14:32 PM

Still working by yourself Ohad? isn't time to add some members to help you with such ambition? you are risking to get left behind by the time you will finish the work
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

Still working by yourself Ohad? isn't time to add some members to help you with such ambition? you are risking to get left behind by the time you will finish the work

right now except myself there are four more people helping me finishing the presentation and paper

Tau-Chain & Agoras
dmitryshech

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:29:01 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 11:51:21 PM by dmitryshech

right now except myself there are four more people helping me finishing the presentation and paper

Timing might be crucial here. There are much better solutions and technologies today but most of the corporate world use Microsoft. Same can be with Etherium, Tezos or some other pioneer environment. The more projects adopt it at first the harder going to be for the other players to get inn. So Microsoft wise, we are in 80's now... Is the revolution might happen without us Ohad?Smiley
Or any other project simply wont be able to resist to move to tau (taking in account all the advantages)? Is this technically going to be possible/easy for them?
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 12:00:23 AM

Timing might be crucial here. There are much better solutions and technologies today but most of the corporate world use Microsoft. Same can be with Etherium, Tezos or some other pioneer environment. The more projects adopt it at first the harder going to be for the other players to get inn. So Microsoft wise, we are in 80's now... Is the revolution might happen without us Ohad?Smiley
Or any other project simply wont be able to resist to move to tau (taking in account all the advantages)? Is this technically going to be possible/easy for them?

note that many of the winners were not the first Smiley apple came before microsoft (who stole apple's ideas), and before google there were many search engines that the young here never encountered their name.
on the presentation i'll reveal a whole new theory of computer-aided discussions as the basis of tau, so possible competitors will have to wait till then in order to begin the race Smiley it's even way beyond the old tau

Tau-Chain & Agoras
dmitryshech

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:24:36 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 02:58:32 AM by dmitryshech

note that many of the winners were not the first Smiley apple came before microsoft (who stole apple's ideas), and before google there were many search engines that the young here never encountered their name.
on the presentation i'll reveal a whole new theory of computer-aided discussions as the basis of tau, so possible competitors will have to wait till then in order to begin the race Smiley it's even way beyond the old tau

The revolution can't happen without us. We are the revolution!!! Wink  
Jokes aside, looking forward for the presentation. It might be very powerful to see some working code at the time of the presentation and white paper release.
Conic

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:50:53 AM

Waiting for presentation and White Paper. Hope soon...
Betomania

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

The revolution can't happen without us. We are the revolution!!! Wink  
Jokes aside, looking forward for the presentation. It might be very powerful to see some working code at the time of the presentation and white paper release.

Was there a date given of the expected presentation? didn't saw any
freedomfighter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Can you estimate when the first code will be ready?

very hard to estimate. at least for me. i must admit that part of the delay is due to new ideas that don't stop coming. a recent one was to convert your theory to a wiki, so you could browse the encyclopedia of your own worldview. or let others browse it. (or compare it with another one's, for the sake of partnership, or dating, or common interest.. but that's an old idea, the new idea is the wiki format). and obv most of the time i think of the math aspects of this all which are nontrivial. especially how to write a scalable solver
[/quote]

------

Ohad- the flow of new ideas for innovative creators such as your self will never stop. However, there is a time that one has to stop, and move on to CONCRETE progress with what you already have, and advance it, finish an alpha, a  beta, and then continue to improve.

Moving from the ZENNET to TAU 1 and now to TAU 2 over several years WITHOUT anything concrete doesn't help confidence. The fact that HMC also didnt survive here, and that you guys had to part arguing, and that you are back at square 1 (new whitepaper) is nice if this was a University research lab, but not as nice for a start up effort.

Raising hundreds of BTC's creates a commitment to investors and to the community. If you continue with theoretically responding to "new flow of ideas" it can last for 25 more years because ideas will likely not stop.

Time to create a timeline that will commit you, show a concrete plan, real milestones, roadmap etc, to create more credibility for your ability to actually execute and not just theorize. I write this with respect and appreciation and hope that such will be included in the whitepaper and presentation.
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

very hard to estimate. at least for me. i must admit that part of the delay is due to new ideas that don't stop coming. a recent one was to convert your theory to a wiki, so you could browse the encyclopedia of your own worldview. or let others browse it. (or compare it with another one's, for the sake of partnership, or dating, or common interest.. but that's an old idea, the new idea is the wiki format). and obv most of the time i think of the math aspects of this all which are nontrivial. especially how to write a scalable solver

------

Ohad- the flow of new ideas for innovative creators such as your self will never stop. However, there is a time that one has to stop, and move on to CONCRETE progress with what you already have, and advance it, finish an alpha, a  beta, and then continue to improve.

Moving from the ZENNET to TAU 1 and now to TAU 2 over several years WITHOUT anything concrete doesn't help confidence. The fact that HMC also didnt survive here, and that you guys had to part arguing, and that you are back at square 1 (new whitepaper) is nice if this was a University research lab, but not as nice for a start up effort.

Raising hundreds of BTC's creates a commitment to investors and to the community. If you continue with theoretically responding to "new flow of ideas" it can last for 25 more years because ideas will likely not stop.

Time to create a timeline that will commit you, show a concrete plan, real milestones, roadmap etc, to create more credibility for your ability to actually execute and not just theorize. I write this with respect and appreciation and hope that such will be included in the whitepaper and presentation.

i completely agree with the rationale. indeed the design for the engine itself has became solid over the last weeks. i wish we wouldn't got into this situation, but discovering that the old tau was simply wrong (far to mention useless), has a cost. i want to finish a product no less than anyone else, really. btw there were real advancements in code over time, among of them: the first c++ implementation of the json-ld spec. and an rdf reasoner that seems to beat (wrt speed) all existing ones. the materials that i'm working on now will present a timeline ofc. moreover, the first alpha which will be much less complicated to implement than the final product, will still allow collaborative development, means, that the next alphas, will be developed by all of us collaboratively, with the help of an intelligent machine.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:23:36 AM

------

i completely agree with the rationale. indeed the design for the engine itself has became solid over the last weeks. i wish we wouldn't got into this situation, but discovering that the old tau was simply wrong (far to mention useless), has a cost. i want to finish a product no less than anyone else, really. btw there were real advancements in code over time, among of them: the first c++ implementation of the json-ld spec. and an rdf reasoner that seems to beat (wrt speed) all existing ones. the materials that i'm working on now will present a timeline ofc. moreover, the first alpha which will be much less complicated to implement than the final product, will still allow collaborative development, means, that the next alphas, will be developed by all of us collaboratively, with the help of an intelligent machine.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

one of the most exciting projects in crypto no doubt, can't wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: