Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309578 times)
ohad (OP)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 06:22:14 PM

What is everyones losses here? I'm trying to figure out the dollar amount lost because of Dana Edwards and Ohads market manipulation.

I and a few others are already setting up a meeting for next week, we just need a dollar amount of whats been lost so far.

Please message me your dollar amount lost so I will have rough number to give.

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/how-to-become-a-stakeholder-in-agoras-and-indirectly-tauchain

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/last-chance-to-get-cheap-agoras-tauchain-before-the-july-1st-price-increase

No disclosure for the newer link? Interesting.

i never asked dana to write any of his articles, and he never asked for my permission which he obviously doesnt need. he represents his own opinions. and i stressed that every time i referred to his articles.
ofc i'm not saying it negatively. i appreciate so much dana's contribution to the project.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
mnemonicsoup

Activity: 200
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:22:40 PM

Hello Ohad,

I found this interesting thread about the possibilities of blockchain scaling:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989549.0

Will Agoras once it's ready have a scaling solution comparable to the one Radix has?

how can discussions scale?
how can we put x100 more people to discuss and actually get x100 more utility?
this question is not "out of the blue".
the alpha will make discussions scale efficiently (for the first time in history).

Thank you for your answer but I am not sure I understand. I was talking about scaling in the simple sense of
number of transactions per second. Most cryptocurrencies have a problem in this regard, meaning if millions or billions of users want to make transactions at the same time, the network will have congestion issues. Is Agoras working on a solution for this?

Thank you!

can adopt radix' solution easily because it is a self-amending system. i just wanted to mention a scaling problem that no one else even thinks to solve. one which we all suffer from

Thank you for your answer. I really liked watching your videos and am very fascinated by your project. I bought on top of the pump but I have no regrets since these prices don't mean anything. Please don't get disheartened by the trolls to be active here. Unfortunately, bitocointalk has some of the worst people you can find, they lack intelligence and any kind of a moral compass but there are also some good people here.
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

...but there are also some good people here.

the number and goodness of good people around is beyond anything i could imagine, far to mention imagined.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:23:26 PM

What is everyones losses here? I'm trying to figure out the dollar amount lost because of Dana Edwards and Ohads market manipulation.

I and a few others are already setting up a meeting for next week, we just need a dollar amount of whats been lost so far.

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/how-to-become-a-stakeholder-in-agoras-and-indirectly-tauchain

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/last-chance-to-get-cheap-agoras-tauchain-before-the-july-1st-price-increase

I lost some ill pm you the number, but  what hurts me the most is the ammount of Guillible people in here that are so into this idea of Castle in the sky with Ohad riding a Unicorn, that they dont see the scheme and are in denial about all lies and pumps and dumps and obvious lack of effort or transparancy or even  credentials and profile,  they dont see how its a scam they dont see Ohad constantly change his word or say that  it was him who Orchistrated pump and dump when in fact he clearly hypes the price up in his messages "its gonna be 10x, we are gonna make it 3 dollars, burn the other coins" and then tries to say  he never said it, or say he give full refund but then then say he refund half, or doesnt put out any information because he says its too hard to explain.... Its too hard to explain to people who already made u rich and invested millions, and you cant find time and effort to  explain or have updates, or even when people offer help  doesnt want it, someone who says he is fully commited to project yet his website is horrendous and wasnt even updated for more then a year and looks like it was build in 1998, someone who doesnt even have a timeline... someone who says he has great team  etc yet they are all unonimous and we have not heard anything from anyone... OHAD is someone who also doesnt shy away from praising himself and how amazing everything is  yet only stupid people praise themselves with no accomplishments, its a sign of weak lazy mind.
and also there is no time line other then we will ttry to get it done soon, and that was from last years quote, still no timeline,

If you really had a team and everything is so great why wouldnt any of them commuicate, this guy has no credential no proper developments or anything to show, he pumps and dumps lies, changes his mind every second and says anything to  not tell anything about project and refuses help like he is afraid to get exposed. Plus he is annonymous  with no developments, is this  how serious someone would take the  project and investors  that invested alot of money, this guy is clearly here to ride the wave, oh and he also hold most of the coins, 
he is just gonna ride this for as long as he can make as much money as he can  and bye bye.

How can you all take this project seriously despite all the warning signs, oh and yes he already has a failed project..
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

OHAD WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR CREDENTIALS AND YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS WITH SOME ACTUAL PROOF/
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

...but there are also some good people here.

the number and goodness of good people around is beyond anything i could imagine, far to mention imagined.

Poor attempt at trying to come of positive in an an effort to maintain positive image. only works on sheeple.

We should all just form a secret pump and dump group with Ohad , everybody wins.
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

I lost some

so all this lousy trolling of yours is a pathetic trial to blackmail me to pay your gambling money?

Tau-Chain & Agoras
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

I lost some

so all this lousy trolling of yours is a pathetic trial to blackmail me to pay your gambling money?

You call it trolling  , i call it having a discussion with the community  and telling them about your project, blackmail is when i ask something from you , i dont expect to get my money back, but i can inform other people  so that they dont loose their money, what are your credentials and experience  by the way?
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:41:05 PM

I lost some

You call it trolling  , i call it having a discussion with the community  and telling them about your project, blackmail is when i ask something from you , i dont expect to get my money back, but i can inform other people  so that they dont loose their money, what are your credentials and experience  by the way?

the community told you its words. i'll consider further trollings as criminal blackmail trials. bye

Tau-Chain & Agoras
vcvitiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:45:10 PM

I have an idea , let's make coin to go to mars... I'm a genius like AHAD, now I just need to think how to do it, I'm still a genius like AHAd though, we both got grand ideas.

can someone ban this fool already. What the fk is wrong you?
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

can try to contact bitcointalk admins

Tau-Chain & Agoras
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:47:47 PM

I lost some

You call it trolling  , i call it having a discussion with the community  and telling them about your project, blackmail is when i ask something from you , i dont expect to get my money back, but i can inform other people  so that they dont loose their money, what are your credentials and experience  by the way?

the community told you its words. i'll consider further trollings as criminal blackmail trials. bye

criminal blackmail lol.....you are not being positive no more, there is nothing criminal here other then your scam, i would totally love to know your id an maybe some kind of investigations can be started, but in terms of me    expressing my views on a public forum, there is nothing illigal about that. Its propably not even illigal to promise  selling for 3 dollars or saying price will go up x10 unfortunatelly, because you know alot of people lost alot of money as a result, perhaps there is a criminal intent there?

What are your credentials and experience please?
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

I lost some

criminal blackmail lol.....you are not being positive no more, there is nothing criminal here other then your scam, i would totally love to know your id an maybe some kind of investigations can be started, but in terms of me    expressing my views on a public forum, there is nothing illigal about that. Its propably not even illigal to promise  selling for 3 dollars or saying price will go up x10 unfortunatelly, because you know alot of people lost alot of money as a result, perhaps there is a criminal intent there?

the lies you spread here are criminal and are without the intention you specified ("to inform the community" as we already see it is informed), and of clear blackmail nature.
here in this very quoted post for example.
only criminals like you would think that raising the price means pumping the exchange.
you must be the only one here who got it wrong.
but i wont tell you now the right answer.
you'll have to READ.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

I lost some

the lies you spread here are criminal and are without the intention you specified ("to inform the community" as we already see it is informed), are of clear blackmail nature.
here in this very quoted post for example.
only criminals like you would think that raising the price means pumping the exchange.
you must be the only one here who got it wrong.
but i wont tell you now the right answer.
you'll have to READ.

None of what i said is lies, its all truth and its exposing you, you know actually i think i like the idea of you taking me to court, this can be like the first Altcoin  trial go public, imagine this goes to supreme court on national tv and i counter sue you and you get exposed and  everyone laughs at you and your project or your website and everything else, by the way what makes your project unique that it cant be replicated? can i have your credentials and experience?
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:59:13 PM

ok everyone got it wrong except you. back to ignoring the trolls

Tau-Chain & Agoras
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:01:22 PM

also if we go to court and you lose they might force you to pay back the money to all the people that lost money too. Bad Idea.
tigertigertiger

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:08:37 PM

I am not involved with this project in anyway, however I do hold a large position that keeps growing. I keep adding on the dips. And I will not be selling for quite some time, I feel the project is worth at least $3 a token as of right now. And I advise others to not accept anything less either. Unless you only want to make a small amount after fees. Think about the real possibilities that are here. You sell for pennies now, and have to buy back in later at a higher price.

If ohad needs any help with the writing of the white paper I will be more than happy to do it for him. Or at least translating it into words investors want to hear. I will send him something in a couple of days that would be considered a white paper for this project. Whether he chooses to use it or expand on it change it in anyway will be up to him. I know he doesn't need the help, and probably doesn't want it. But I will send it to him either way, and if he wants to edit it and let me re-edit it that's fine too.

I'm willing to assist in anyway to protect and grow my investment.

Can you explain why 4 days ago you were a supporter and holder of the project and even offered your help and now you call out market manipulation and are collecting losses? how does this work together?
Regarding the dollar amount. I made around 10k+ profit in a few weeks, you just have to be clever and not buy after 3x pump.
mnemonicsoup

Activity: 200
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:10:34 PM

I have an idea , let's make coin to go to mars... I'm a genius like AHAD, now I just need to think how to do it, I'm still a genius like AHAd though, we both got grand ideas.

Yes, it is against forum rules to post multiple times in a row. The user "Iamnotback" was banned for that. Someone should step in. It's just really bad vibes the way he posts obsessive and obnoxiously.

It's the first time I'm ignoring a user.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:27:07 PM

I am not involved with this project in anyway, however I do hold a large position that keeps growing. I keep adding on the dips. And I will not be selling for quite some time, I feel the project is worth at least $3 a token as of right now. And I advise others to not accept anything less either. Unless you only want to make a small amount after fees. Think about the real possibilities that are here. You sell for pennies now, and have to buy back in later at a higher price.

If ohad needs any help with the writing of the white paper I will be more than happy to do it for him. Or at least translating it into words investors want to hear. I will send him something in a couple of days that would be considered a white paper for this project. Whether he chooses to use it or expand on it change it in anyway will be up to him. I know he doesn't need the help, and probably doesn't want it. But I will send it to him either way, and if he wants to edit it and let me re-edit it that's fine too.

I'm willing to assist in anyway to protect and grow my investment.

Can you explain why 4 days ago you were a supporter and holder of the project and even offered your help and now you call out market manipulation and are collecting losses? how does this work together?
Regarding the dollar amount. I made around 10k+ profit in a few weeks, you just have to be clever and not buy after 3x pump.

===================================================================================
[/quote]

[/quote]
=======================================================================================

And who Pumped and said coin will be 3 x and not only himself said it will be x3 x10 but agreed that it will go up x10 and quoted another person on this forum. was it not him who is responsible for lies and changing his word too that directly resulted in peoples money,

do you think when he was saying this he was not consciously aware of the consequences of making such promises and not following,  unless he is complete newb  i doubt he didnt understand,.... so therefore he was saying it consciously and aware of consequences, so he was making falls statements  conciously knowing  the consequences, is there something to be gained is there intent, add all the shady things around project.... hmm  can we have your experience and credentials please Ohad?

tigertigertiger

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:47:11 PM

Okay in case you are not trolling I will explain it to you in really simple words that even a toddler could understand.
There were 2 ways to get agoras token. The first way was buying at bittrex at around 30 cents. Do you understand that? Buying coins from other people who are selling them to you on an exchange called bittrex.
The second way to get the tokens was buying them from ohad at a rate between 16 and 37 cents depending on the discount rate.

What was happening? A lot of people bought from Ohad instead from the market (Bittrex) because they could get a lot more coins for the same price. Ohad was very busy answering all mails and transfering the coins and things like that. This disrupted him from working on the project. To stop this issue he decided to raise the price at x10. So that the new prices of ohads coin were between 1.6-3.7 dollar. This would take pressure from buying from ohad because why would you buy at 3 dollar when you can have them for 30 cents and ohad could focus on the project itself again.

This does not mean that the market price would automatically rise to 3 dollar too, because the free market price (still bittrex) is depending on supply and demand, not on ohads price increase. The only reason he did the increase was to switch the buy pressure from him to the free market. It was always communicated like that, even if you will take a wrong quote now. Try to find a quote where it is stated that ohad will raise the price of the free market and you cant find it.

If you are willing to understand this you will for sure succeed but i guess you are just mad that you lost some money because other people (not ohad) spread some wrong information to pump the price and to dump on people that were easy to fool.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: