Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

WTF u barabbas are bubbling about? I was buying at 30-50k for weeks and have no connection whatsoever with dev or anyone inside. And even with big dumps then
I couldn't get decent amounts meaning more people were accumulating.  That's exactly why I'm interested in this ICO cause I couldn't buy to my goal. I've been watching price closely since start of trading and I saw no price manipulation except maybe for few days when someone was buying & selling to stay listed at bittrex.

If you dont want to see it you dont need to watch. Fine by me. Just so you cannot claim ignorance, who do you think traded this crap at 400 for a sec a couple days ago?

Otherwise part with your money at will, dont  mind me...

Smiley Thank you for worry but I have my own brain and my own trading strategy. Every trading instrument in the world has someone buying high of the day. And non liquid markets like crypto have wild swings all over the place all the time. Saying coin is a scam for trading on a free market is ridiculous IMO.

And by heck you are entitled to your opinion, wrong as it is. I have been observing the modus operandi of this individual and have consequently reached the conclusions I have posted. It is a scam in that it is being manipulated to keep the price up by him buying his own coins. There's no question about that. He himself admits to it (on a minor basis, of course). In any event, you have been around long enough to see what you want to see. Others, unfortunately, are easy prey for guys like this. And I try simple to have them adequately informed. That's all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:03:44 PM

WTF u barabbas are bubbling about? I was buying at 30-50k for weeks and have no connection whatsoever with dev or anyone inside. And even with big dumps then
I couldn't get decent amounts meaning more people were accumulating.  That's exactly why I'm interested in this ICO cause I couldn't buy to my goal. I've been watching price closely since start of trading and I saw no price manipulation except maybe for few days when someone was buying & selling to stay listed at bittrex.

If you dont want to see it you dont need to watch. Fine by me. Just so you cannot claim ignorance, who do you think traded this crap at 400 for a sec a couple days ago?

Otherwise part with your money at will, dont  mind me...

Smiley Thank you for worry but I have my own brain and my own trading strategy. Every trading instrument in the world has someone buying high of the day. And non liquid markets like crypto have wild swings all over the place all the time. Saying coin is a scam for trading on a free market is ridiculous IMO.

And by heck you are entitled to your opinion, wrong as it is. I have been observing the modus operandi of this individual and have consequently reached the conclusions I have posted. It is a scam in that it is being manipulated to keep the price up by him buying his own coins. There's no question about that. He himself admits to it (on a minor basis, of course). In any event, you have been around long enough to see what you want to see. Others, unfortunately, are easy prey for guys like this. And I try simple to have them adequately informed. That's all.

Please take your ego elsewhere please.

MasterTrader777
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:15:14 PM

I couldn't get decent amounts meaning more people were accumulating.  That's exactly why I'm interested in this ICO cause I couldn't buy to my goal. I've been watching price closely since start of trading and I saw no price manipulation except maybe for few days when someone was buying & selling to stay listed at bittrex.

Otherwise part with your money at will, dont  mind me...

This has turned into pure hate HAHAHA. Guy above isn't even fudding, he is just hating on mastertrader's commitment to uplifting crypto with toshidesk and mtr. To the guy posting above, you sound stupid as hell and should just leave Tongue
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:17:24 PM

If you're going to send out emails asking people to register you could at least approve them within a reasonable timeframe...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:19:32 PM

I couldn't get decent amounts meaning more people were accumulating.  That's exactly why I'm interested in this ICO cause I couldn't buy to my goal. I've been watching price closely since start of trading and I saw no price manipulation except maybe for few days when someone was buying & selling to stay listed at bittrex.

This has turned into pure hate HAHAHA. Guy above isn't even fudding, he is just hating on mastertrader's commitment to uplifting crypto with toshidesk and mtr. To the guy posting above, you sound stupid as hell and should just leave Tongue

Really? Ain't gonna happen, so get used to it. I will be here, indeed, to remind you or your endorsement when this house of cards falls. And, naturally, advising noobs that not all hero members are alike...

Oh and only total idiots would put together words like "hate" and "crypto", but that goes without saying, of course.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:27:49 PM

Really? Ain't gonna happen, so get used to it. I will be here, indeed, to remind you or your endorsement when this house of cards falls. And, naturally, advising noobs that not all hero members are alike...

Oh and only total idiots would put together words like "hate" and "crypto", but that goes without saying, of course.

I love what these guys are doing. Lay off with the hate mate, nobody cares what you have to say. You are making yourself look pretty bad right now. At least everyone gets to see what a hater you are today. Calling everyone idiots and expecting people to listen to your bs is pretty idiotic, isn't it?

infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:38:35 PM

If you're going to send out emails asking people to register you could at least approve them within a reasonable timeframe...

Were you a phase 1 or phase 2 ICO investor? If not, then you need to message mastertrader777 with proof that you hold at least 350 MTR. A screenshot of your wallet should suffice.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:45:44 PM

barabbas, seriously dude, you picked the wrong project to rail with your criticism. You oftentimes have good points when you stampede around the forums dishing out unsolicited criticism and advice, but here you've got nothing but vapor.

The fact that the dev has been buying up a lot of the MTR off the market does not in any way mean that this is a scam. It means that he believes in his project so much that he's willing to buy out all the early investors who want to take profit at this stage in the project's development. He is supporting his project and the early investors who intend to stick around for awhile. He and his team have followed through on everything that was outlined for this project during the ITO and more.

There is literally nothing to criticize here. Go rail on any one of the hundreds of other scams present on this forum that actually deserve to be railed on.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:06:38 PM

You can't sit here and call this a scam because the dev bought up his own coins on the market from his investors that made $. He bought those coins way higher than ico price. Not to mention his team has brought a lot of development to the table, and all investors ( including myself ) are very happy with progress here. You aren't an investor, you just seem to be trying to put down their accomplishments with hate. Yeah I said hate, thats what you are doing you bum. Now the new ico price 120k is a perfect price per coin seeing mtr at 129k right now Grin Grin Grin
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:10:54 PM

barabbas, seriously dude, you picked the wrong project to rail with your criticism. You oftentimes have good points when you stampede around the forums dishing out unsolicited criticism and advice, but here you've got nothing but vapor.

The fact that the dev has been buying up a lot of the MTR off the market does not in any way mean that this is a scam. It means that he believes in his project so much that he's willing to buy out all the early investors who want to take profit at this stage in the project's development. He is supporting his project and the early investors who intend to stick around for awhile. He and his team have followed through on everything that was outlined for this project during the ITO and more.

There is literally nothing to criticize here. Go rail on any one of the hundreds of other scams present on this forum that actually deserve to be railed on.

You can't sit here and call this a scam because the dev bought up his own coins on the market from his investors that made $. He bought those coins way higher than ico price. Not to mention his team has brought a lot of development to the table, and all investors ( including myself ) are very happy with progress here. You aren't an investor, you just seem to be trying to put down their accomplishments with hate. Yeah I said hate, thats what you are doing you bum. Now the new ico price 120k is a perfect price per coin seeing mtr at 129k right now Grin Grin Grin

+2 What they said. Happy investor here.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:18:48 PM

Of course you are all "happy investors" now with the price artificially inflated. You are not selling -that's why volume is non-existent-, let's see what happens when you try to do. And no, the only reason this guy is buying his own sells -and practically no one else's- is to be able to sell 400k @ 120. That the ULTIMATE purpose. And, I must say, the end of the road.

Which is close enough for all to see and experience, costly as it might be.

To the idiots that talk of "hate", only retards can feel hatred for something that is of no meaning to them, much less something that has no entity. I despise people like this guy that takes innocent (relatively speaking, of course), uninformed people for a ride, which is a different thing altogether. The project, centralized as it is and fully available for free elsewhere separately, doesn't have any merit but could be useful to some people... that's a separate matter. Fact is that this dude will benefit himself and only himself from it, starting with this blatant manipulation of the price.

Now, all of you believe you are smarter than anyone and that you will be able to escape unscathed, actually making a bundle. I know that. You are not who I am warning. You part with your money deservedly and quickly and willingly. Of course you are not going to welcome my dosage of reality, no matter how solidly established through the unveiling of dozens of scams. That goes without saying. I post for the other ones, the ones that do no deserve what's coming, alright?

Enjoy the magic show!
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:41:06 PM

To the idiots that talk of "hate", only retards can feel hatred for something that is of no meaning to them, much less something that has no entity.

So are you the retard? It clearly looks like you care about this thread a lot, taking hours out of your day to keep up with it any everything. Are you one of those trolls that really support a project, but try to fud to make the noobs dump to buy lower? It seems like you talk about noobs a lot too. Are those the only people that listen to you? lol
Sorry but I don't think any noobs care about listening to how stupid or dumb they are for making money with a good project. Upset you miss the train when you could of bought at 40,000 like the rest of us?

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:58:43 PM

To the idiots that talk of "hate", only retards can feel hatred for something that is of no meaning to them, much less something that has no entity.

So are you the retard? It clearly looks like you care about this thread a lot, taking hours out of your day to keep up with it any everything. Are you one of those trolls that really support a project, but try to fud to make the noobs dump to buy lower? It seems like you talk about noobs a lot too. Are those the only people that listen to you? lol
Sorry but I don't think any noobs care about listening to how stupid or dumb they are for making money with a good project. Upset you miss the train when you could of bought at 40,000 like the rest of us?

No, he is legitimately a lowlife with nothing better to do that troll threads making himself look like a fucking moron.  He's so butthurt that nobody gives two fucks about what he says that he has to troll others projects all day. 

tl;dr - barabbas is a lowlife, butthurt, waste of space...

Dev, consider using XSTerminate, it'll automatically delete his trolling: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210.0
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Nothing can be added. Especially looking at the volume and book in this crap. No wonder the only semi-serious (and real) buying order sits at 10 sat ... which is grossly overpaying...
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:48:41 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 12:38:41 AM by mastertrader777

No, he is legitimately a lowlife with nothing better to do that troll threads making himself look like a fucking moron.  He's so butthurt that nobody gives two fucks about what he says that he has to troll others projects all day.  

tl;dr - barabbas is a lowlife, butthurt, waste of space...

Dev, consider using XSTerminate, it'll automatically delete his trolling: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210.0

I couldn't agree more, and I appreciate the tip... but no need to delete his trolls though. We will continue to deliver and and let our actions and deliverance dominate him at his own game.

Made a good bit of progress today and will start writing up the update now.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: I approved you a few hours ago on the ToshiDesk Beta. I have been busy all day, and appreciate your support!
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:01:49 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 04:22:23 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community!

Moving forward with development of ToshiDesk we always like to keep you all updated, and have a few thing to share with you guys.

Made some great new additions to the Cointelegraph News Page over the past few days.

Added a nifty new "Next" Button / News Preview Box. This makes it easy to dive into all the latest news all in one place.

Added the upvoting / downvoting feature to the news posts. Don't like it let your followers know.

Added the ability to like, comment, and share the news post very easily on all your favorite social media platforms.

Now you can "Filter" and "Sort" your news feed to your personal liking.

Like what you see and want the full story breakdown? No problem - " Read More " and be directed to Cointelegraph's original post.

Also updated the Social Sharing Button Style and Color. Let me know what you guys think.

When you upload pictures to the wall now, the image displays 100% clear and is clickable for the full size view.

So you wish to share a chart, news article, or advice with all of your crypto friends on Facebook? Go for it, ToshiDesk has the Top 8 social networks embedded into the sharing options.

Everyone comes across that one news article they want to share with everyone they know....ToshiDesk is helping by making Crypto social!

Another great update we have for you guys is pretty huge, and we are very excited about the completed integration of CLEF!

Quotes from www.GetClef.com

2 Factor Got Easy!
Unlike password-based solutions like Google Authenticator, Clef is two-factor that users love. With just a wave of their phone, they're logged in to your site — it feels like magic.

Keep your users!
Adding Clef to your site increases registration conversion by an average of 30% and eliminates forgotten passwords, making your users 45% more likely to return.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=965220.0 - Take a look at their thread for more info!

We have been testing the integration with CLEF daily and we can report its 100% a go and ready for use on the login page!

Simply download CLEF on from the App Store, set up your account, and head over to ToshiDesk Login Page - toshidesk.com/beta/index.php?r=user/auth/login - and see how cool CLEF is. It allows ToshiDesk users to login without having to ever remember a password again.

Many crypto companies have already made the hop in the right direction with adding clef as well...Can't wait for the marketing campaign we are currently working on with CLEF.

More updates tomorrow  Smiley

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:53:37 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 04:12:39 AM by jc12345

There is always risk in crypto, big risk and things can always go wrong like in any business. It therefore requires a risk based approach to determine the risk of an investment that would impact your cost of capital and therefore drive the calculation of your ROI, NPV and all the other indicators. All factors have to be taken into account - dev action/non-action/delivery, market analysis, other investor analysis, fundamentals and so on and yes including negative posts of other BCT members. Price is not an input indicator for me or at most has a very low weighting as price is the result of all the other things imo - both good and bad, both grounded and fud, both real and pumped, all impacting supply vs demand.

So far for me the risk of MTR has been much lower compared to most of the other altcoins on the market. The reasons for this are most importantly dev delivery and action. This is important because a committed, sincere and legit dev is at the heart of a coin and if the dev delivers according to a roadmap the coin will rise above fud as it withstands the fire test. Dev action/non-action is what makes or breaks a coin. What is also important are other reputable members analysis. Like in economic analysis there will always be economists that say interest rates will go up and others that say interest rates will go down. It is everyone's duty to review all the analysis, see what the driving factors are for the views and then use that to support your own analysis and risk assessment.

Everyone here has the right to their view and has their own method of analysis, even barrabas has the right to his view. The views and analysis in the thread so far has been very positive taking into account both positive and negative inputs. So far all and all MTR has a positive outlook in my analysis. It can be argued both ways if it is good or bad if a dev buys coins for himself depending on how you look at it. Price itself should not form a major input into the analysis as it is the output of sentiment and supply vs demand. Personally I sometimes do not worry too much within reason about the price I pay for something depending on the future earnings potential. Most importantly though are the dev actions and delivery. I have been very impressed so far with the delivery from the MTR team and I am looking forward a lot to the ToshiDesk platform with all its bells and whistles as it is going to assist greatly with providing data and information that forms a big part of the the basis of trading decisions. The better information at hand the higher the probability of profits. ToshiDesk will provide users the ability to make more objective decisions supplemented by registered skilled trader analysis within the tool that would empower its users to separate the wood from the trees and look past things like fud and trolls which is rife in the altcoin threads on BCT.

Like with anything there is always risk and anything can happen, so do your own analysis, but from what I have seen so far on a risk based approach, I am very impressed with what has come from the MTR development team and will keep MTR in my portfolio as it is among the top prospects currently in the altcoin market.
Allforone

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:00:42 AM

This coin needs a little more marketing and distribution because that everything looks great! Toshidesk is coming around nicely

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:41:53 AM

There is always risk in crypto, big risk and things can always go wrong like in any business. It therefore requires a risk based approach to determine the risk of an investment that would impact your cost of capital and therefore drive the calculation of your ROI, NPV and all the other indicators. All factors have to be taken into account - dev action/non-action/delivery, market analysis, other investor analysis, fundamentals and so on and yes including negative posts of other BCT members. Price is not an input indicator for me or at most has a very low weighting as price is the result of all the other things imo - both good and bad, both grounded and fud, both real and pumped, all impacting supply vs demand.

So far for me the risk of MTR has been much lower compared to most of the other altcoins on the market. The reasons for this are most importantly dev delivery and action. This is important because a committed, sincere and legit dev is at the heart of a coin and if the dev delivers according to a roadmap the coin will rise above fud as it withstands the fire test. Dev action/non-action is what makes or breaks a coin. What is also important are other reputable members analysis. Like in economic analysis there will always be economists that say interest rates will go up and others that say interest rates will go down. It is everyone's duty to review all the analysis, see what the driving factors are for the views and then use that to support your own analysis and risk assessment.

Everyone here has the right to their view and has their own method of analysis, even barrabas has the right to his view. The views and analysis in the thread so far has been very positive taking into account both positive and negative inputs. So far all and all MTR has a positive outlook in my analysis. It can be argued both ways if it is good or bad if a dev buys coins for himself depending on how you look at it. Price itself should not form a major input into the analysis as it is the output of sentiment and supply vs demand. Personally I sometimes do not worry too much within reason about the price I pay for something depending on the future earnings potential. Most importantly though are the dev actions and delivery. I have been very impressed so far with the delivery from the MTR team and I am looking forward a lot to the ToshiDesk platform with all its bells and whistles as it is going to assist greatly with providing data and information that forms a big part of the the basis of trading decisions. The better information at hand the higher the probability of profits. ToshiDesk will provide users the ability to make more objective decisions supplemented by registered skilled trader analysis within the tool that would empower its users to separate the wood from the trees and look past things like fud and trolls which is rife in the altcoin threads on BCT.

Like with anything there is always risk and anything can happen, so do your own analysis, but from what I have seen so far on a risk based approach, I am very impressed with what has come from the MTR development team and will keep MTR in my portfolio as it is among the top prospects currently in the altcoin market.

That is a thought out post... unfortunately, not objective. Because you know very well what's going on here. And you know, as well as me and everyone else, that this dev is after one thing first and foremost: Money. Which would be ok... except that he doesn't use legitimate ways to go about it. Let me explain to you something you will not deny -as opposed to the vast majority of thick headed people here-: This coin, in spite of the devs efforts to promote it everywhere, has not attracted any attention whatsoever. Not even with the involvement of DCGirl, which is one of the most loved and respected individuals in crypto. Everything about it is false, invented, pretended. No one is buying the crap, really, as you can see for the "volume" in the last 24 hours. Not at 20% "discount" not at any price. Neither has been bought by anyone before, at much lower prices. It has been the dev all along playing with a total of maybe 100 BTC altogether... and that includes paying, reluctantly, the people helping him put together the toshi thing, which is nice, but is nothing but a portal in which the tools already existing are linked together. Does it have some value? not in crypto, sorry. 95% of people in crypto are children pof different ages playing with minimal money. And the 5% "professionals" left, with REAL money invested, have much bigger fish to fry that charts and "lessons" on how to invest; most of them are already making the bulk of their incomes working BEHIND THE LINES, reaching deals with not very legitimate devs and the like, get it? There's really no space for Toshi. But, even if there was, it would be a tool more or less valuable on its own... nothing to do with yet another copy/paste/hackjob coin like this is.

The tool, also, has only one real purpose: To put the dev at the epicenter of whatever trading a group of people is about to do and doing... which means he will have access and control over information that no one else will have before him or even at the same time. Imagine that. Total centralization... with the keys of their wallets to fully corroborate that what they say they are doling they are, in fact, doing it. Once again, imagine that.

But, more pressing yet is the fact that this guy wants to sell you 400k of his coins for a total of roughly 500 BTC. Like I said, he has invested no more than 100BTC (and I believe probably half that), so do the numbers and you will see that he will have done very, very well... and what is needed for him to achieve that milestone? In his view, just one thing: That the crap "sells" for more than 120k sat... a price, mind you, set by him when the coin was "trading" (only him trading, lets not forget that) at 90k... he knew very well that with very little BTC -less than 4, to be precise-, he could not only take it to above 120, but even to 400 for a brief moment of self-trade. Now it is VITAL for him to keep it above 120k... or the whole house of cards will come down crashing... what is he going to do? Volume like today's, in his obvious absence from trading with himself, won't do any trick. Will all of you, the already converted, pony up 500BTC? Let me be quite frank: All of you together won't be able to pull together 20BTC, let alone 500BTC. So guess what the outcome of this "tranche" is going to be...

It is all vapor. There's nothing. No investors, no money -but his- nothing whatsoever. All illusion. But you are all going to find out in due time and at the appropriate -and fully deserved- price. So no need for anything further. Enjoy the ride, you are being taken for one!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:26:11 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 09:37:08 AM by jc12345

Snip... for the sake of not quoting such a large chunk of text ...

I also had my doubts about the 120k price of this tranche and I voted for a lower price, but that was the outcome of a poll where the majority voted for this price. I also agree with you that if coins can be bought on the market at lower price then normal rationality will cause people to rather buy on the market than in the placement. The low volume in my opinion is due to very little people selling their coins. I further think that the investor mix for MTR is a rare combination of more longer term holders than short term profit chasers which in itself could present a problem as the profit chasers provide much needed liquidity. Arguably 90%+ of current alt-coin active people are short term profit chasers that want instant gratification else they are not interested. Unfortunately MTR is not that coin that can provide that for now. If people don't want to sell (me included even if the price is currently at 3x initial ICO price), what is going to create the volume and even prevent a possible delisting? A dev from time to time can step in with monetary policy just like a government steps in from time to time to influence economic indicators. This is normal and acceptable within reason. The dev was also transparent in this case that he bought coins. I can also confirm that he is not alone in buying and selling. Many people are selling their stake and this is where the long term potential of the coin is. Based on the current coin holders stake would range from 1-15 coins a day. At some point MTR will be used in the products and process, creating demand in the market and causing natural price increases and that 1-15 coins stake can become very valuable on the market. Hence me saying elsewhere that sometimes it does not really matter how much you pay for something, within reason of course, if there is a future earnings potential. IMO, if I pay 80k or 120k now wont make a big difference in a year's time.

Can you please confirm if you have played around in the Toshi beta? I assume you have in order to be able to criticise it and have such strong views on it. I have and I am very much impressed with what I am seeing and if one starts to connect the dots of what will be available in the final product it makes a lot of sense. The dev team is open to suggestions and I can confirm that several of the suggestions I have made have been incorporated by them in the product so far and some will be considered in future. If you therefore have suggestions to improve the product and distinguish it from competitor products (yes there are competitor products just like with cars, toothpaste and fast food etc) and what you would like to see in it, make those suggestions to the dev team and see if it appears in the beta updates like I have seen or on the development roadmap. Also, ToshiDesk is one of a suite of things being planned and remember that a wish-list cannot be done all at once. In addition, everything costs money and development and marketing is not cheap and it is acceptable to do placements to raise funding.

Your concerns are noted and I have already discounted that into my risk assessment. Some go as far as to say all alt-coins are ****. Based on the wider alt-coin scene and what is going on all over the place, what I have seen so far regarding MTR dev action and delivery is more re-assuring than most of the other offerings. I agree that the most risk-averse course of action would be to play with the big boys on the BTC market, but as you rightly say the players in the alt-coin market are small fish compared to the others and inherently the alt-coin market is high risk. The golden rule applies that if you want to play in this market then play with money that you are prepared to lose. If you consider impact x likelihood, the impact of alt-coins will always be high because the devs can bail at any time but the likelihood reduces based on certain criteria. The likelihood in this case though is lower imo than other alt-coins. I am giving the MTR developers a chance and as long as the products are rolling out completing the puzzle pieces of the bigger picture, I would rather risk it with MTR than many of the other coins out there.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: