Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:38:29 AM

I believe you have completely lost contact with reality. But I'm flattered... wow.

It is my pleasure. It is you who has lost touch with reality because you underestimate the destructive power of fud and the huge role it has played so far to get alt-coins in the bad state it is currently as well as the huge role it will play going forward to keep alt-coins in a bad state. The thing is that as soon as there is something that shows promise the fudders jump on it to attempt to destroy it. It happens time and time again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:49:02 AM

I believe you have completely lost contact with reality. But I'm flattered... wow.

It is my pleasure. It is you who has lost touch with reality because you underestimate the destructive power of fud and the huge role it has played so far to get alt-coins in the bad state it is currently as well as the huge role it will play going forward to keep alt-coins in a bad state. The thing is that as soon as there is something that shows promise the fudders jump on it to attempt to destroy it. It happens time and time again.

You are too attached to this -you have your moolah in it- and therefore have lost any perspective about how reality works. You see, the (very few) good projects that are out there, they may be criticized, fuded if you will, and they not only survive, but thrive. The bad ones, unfortunately, don't suffer because for every sensible, deeply informed individual that takes them up to test, there are a dozen -initially more- blinded-by-greed individuals such as you that throw voluntarily their money and allow themselves to be scammed... unfortunately again, along with a couple dozen or more newbies with a bit of BTC trying to get rich quick. That's why my effect is nil, really. Or minimal, if you want to assign some wight to it.

So worry not, your game of smoke and mirrors will proceed unscathed, I assure you... but it is and it will be revealed soon enough, as what it is.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:05:59 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 07:21:13 AM by jc12345

You are too attached to this -you have your moolah in it- and therefore have lost any perspective about how reality works. You see, the (very few) good projects that are out there, they may be criticized, fuded if you will, and they not only survive, but thrive. The bad ones, unfortunately, don't suffer because for every sensible, deeply informed individual that takes them up to test, there are a dozen -initially more- blinded-by-greed individuals such as you that throw voluntarily their money and allow themselves to be scammed... unfortunately again, along with a couple dozen or more newbies with a bit of BTC trying to get rich quick. That's why my effect is nil, really. Or minimal, if you want to assign some wight to it.

So worry not, your game of smoke and mirrors will proceed unscathed, I assure you... but it is and it will be revealed soon enough, as what it is.

At last I think we have found common ground. A good project will withstand the fud and attempts at it. I agree on that with you fully. So lets see then where this goes, let the devs execute their plans and if you are right I will apologize. All I am asking then is to give them a chance and let them carry on with their work and not actively destroy their efforts.

The only reason that I am still reluctant to bite on your theory is because the price for the placement was the outcome of a poll if you remember. Personally I did not vote for 120k due to feasibility but a lower price. If the dev on his own unilateraly decided on 120k I would have been more open to your theory.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:28:57 AM

At last I think we have found common ground. A good project will withstand the fud and attempts at it. I agree on that with you fully. So lets see then where this goes, let the devs execute their plans and if you are right I will apologize. All I am asking then is to give them a chance and let them carry on with their work and not actively destroy their efforts.

The only reason that I am still reluctant to bite on your theory is because the price for the placement was the outcome of a poll if you remember. Personally I did not vote for 120k due to feasibility but a lower price. If the dev on his own unilateraly decided on 120k I would have been more open to your theory.

Do you realixe thst what you are in fact asking me to f o is to "let the dev (and the rest of us, supporters) steal just this one time, he -if successful- 500 BTC and you whatever the ooint where you sell is"?

Sorry, no dice.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:48:54 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 08:49:10 AM by jc12345

Do you realixe thst what you are in fact asking me to f o is to "let the dev (and the rest of us, supporters) steal just this one time, he -if successful- 500 BTC and you whatever the ooint where you sell is"?

Sorry, no dice.

It is interesting that you claim to know what goes on inside my head. This makes me wonder if it is the same methods you applied to know what goes inside the devs head. I told you earlier what my plan is yet you say something different in your last post. Anyways I am not asking anything but to not attempt to wreck a project that shows promise. That is all and not unreasonable. If the 120k price and number of coins turns out to be too high an amount voted on by the community (not the dev) then lower it.

I presume you were present here and observing during the voting process for this placement? These are the facts. You will remember the dev expressing the need to hold a conference for marketing purposes and needed to raise funds for it. The community agreed. The dev then put up a poll with different amounts of coins and different prices ranging from 100k to 400k coins and I think 75k price to 120k price. The community voted and the 400k coins at 120k won. The dev then executed on that mandate. It would have been a different matter if the community voted on 100k coins and 75k price and he executed 400k coins at 120k price. It is therefore harsh to call it "stealing" if the dev is actually executing to community vote. No-one said the price of 120k will be successful and it is something that the dev can take back to the community if sufficient funds are not raised at 120k. I have not seen any evidence yet of wrongdoing and if you consider supporting price as such a big crime then rather focus your efforts on the tens of flyby ICOs on the exchanges where the dev disappears an hour after the ICO ends. That is where the big crime is that needs focus and attention.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:29:40 AM

@MTRdevteam we tried to reason with this guy but to no avail. He has decided to go for this project where the dev team is active and actually building something useful instead going for the many other coins where his input would be much more valuable. Please carry on with your good work as actions speak louder than words and will withstand the fire test. It is important that the marketing conference goes ahead as planned and if barrabas is successful with his destructive behavior in chasing away the investors for this placement with fud, then getting the funding for it has to be adjusted eg lowering the price if the placement.

By him posting here does not mean we have to respond as hitting a swarm of bees with a stick just makes them angrier. His destructive posts also do not have to steer the project off course, in fact, if MTR could achieve success despite his attempts at sabotage it will taste so much sweeter.

It is unfortunate about the ball and chain that has been attached to the project that makes achieving the objectives more difficult but if an athlete practices with dead weight attached to his legs he just becomes fitter and stronger.

Don't worry about the troll Jc12345. Just let him troll, its the only thing he has going for him. He wishes to be a developer of his own project, but can't get anyone to work with him - because no one can probably stand him. I know how to handle someone like bara, and the only way to deal with it is to continue delivering and being the better person. He is the guy trying to kill a project with a great start with a supportive community, we are the community with a great start with 1 bad follower. Some followers are going to support, some others will not...but you can't please everyone in crypto.

Anyone can look through the guys post history and see the negative nancy he is, I've asked the moderators about him..and they are watching his post closely.

I'm personally not worried about his post, they mean absolutely nothing to me or anyone of my team members. We are fully committed and understand the importance of our continued delivery and transparency. We have made major progress in a very short period of time, and still have plenty of gas in the tank to take ToshiDesk the distance.

We will most likely get more FUD in the thread as ToshiDesk becomes more popular in conjunction with MTR rising in price...It's the only disease within BitcoinTalk - that there will never be a cure for. The fire test can only last so long, and If bara is the only fire to worry about? haha  Roll Eyes 

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:38:48 AM

You will NOT get the 500 BTC, you can count on that.

And, for now, forgive me but I am trying to set some straight things along another scammer at the ARCH mess. Be well... but you will NOT scam PEOPLE IF i CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:18:16 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 09:38:36 AM by mastertrader777

And, for now, forgive me but I am trying to set some straight things along another scammer at the ARCH mess. Be well... but you will NOT scam PEOPLE IF i CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

There isn't ANY scamming going on here, just you spamming my thread spewing endless non sense. Get over yourself man, seriously are you 16?

You are sitting here calling us morons, but you're over there having a tough time answering questions the community has asking you!

Several people have asked you questions to support your claims, and those responses have been non existent...and you simply just try to cover up the questions with more nonsense.

People have called you out, and you're acting like you don't hear them...You have nothing to say about the comments made by others about your psyche. The point is clear what you are trying to do here, but I can tell you that if I raise NOTHING ( $0.00 ) - I still have resources available to me that I can use to keep the project going without skipping a beat. It seems to me that you think money is the only thing that keeps the motor running around here. We are more committed than money can buy right now. We are doing what we do to for many reasons that don't involve the need for immediate profits. I have put thousands of dollars of my own money into this project, and will continue to do so...as it is my duty to carry ToshiDesk to the top.

I'm not 100% sure I can sell any set amount of coins. I do believe the Altcoin Market is rather dry at the moment. If we were to look at the MTR market, there aren't very many coins for sale. I want to increase market activity and volume enticing more market makers, and players to join into the market, community, and ToshiDesk Beta. With Open Beta right around the corner, now is the perfect time to release fresh coins on the market and by doing so create a new spark..that I feel is needed.

You might be used to someone that gives up when you pounce on them with bs clams and spew bullshit 24-7 for your day job. Sorry for you, but you can't, and wont stop us. It's that simple. For every bs story you have 1 hour to write up, I have an update that displays pride, hardwork, dedication, perseverance, dignity, and respect that my community deserves from me.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:59:44 AM

There isn't ANY scamming going on here, just you spamming my thread spewing endless non sense. Get over yourself man, seriously are you 16?

You are sitting here calling us morons, but you're over there having a tough time answering questions the community has asking you!

Several people have asked you questions to support your claims, and those responses have been non existent...and you simply just try to cover up the questions with more nonsense.

People have called you out, and you're acting like you don't hear them...You have nothing to say about the comments made by others about your psyche. The point is clear what you are trying to do here, but I can tell you that if I raise NOTHING ( $0.00 ) - I still have resources available to me that I can use to keep the project going without skipping a beat. It seems to me that you think money is the only thing that keeps the motor running around here. We are more committed than money can buy right now. We are doing what we do to for many reasons that don't involve the need for immediate profits. I have put thousands of dollars of my own money into this project, and will continue to do so...as it is my duty to carry ToshiDesk to the top.

I'm not 100% sure I can sell any set amount of coins. I do believe the Altcoin Market is rather dry at the moment. If we were to look at the MTR market, there aren't very many coins for sale. I want to increase market activity and volume enticing more market makers, and players to join into the market, community, and ToshiDesk Beta. With Open Beta right around the corner, now is the perfect time to release fresh coins on the market and by doing so create a new spark..that I feel is needed.

You might be used to someone that gives up when you pounce on them with bs clams and spew bullshit 24-7 for your day job. Sorry for you, but you can't, and wont stop us. It's that simple. For every bs story you have 1 hour to write up, I have an update that displays pride, hardwork, dedication, perseverance, dignity, and respect that my community deserves from me.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Please spare me the horseshit, ok? You are "building" this portal for one reason and one reason only: Money. Money for you, not for anyone else. You want to have sole access to trading information in a centralized way, ACTIONABLE information with guaranteed profits FOR YOU AND ONLY FOR YOU, ok? That's the purpose of this whole thing, nothing else, OK? And it is transparent to anyone at all that has anything, I repeat, under their scalp. P e r i o d. Dignity, a market manipulator like you? You don't have any idea what that word means... I doubt you would have any even after googling it... do it, just in case. It can only benefit you.

And I don't care if you have a lot of money or not, it's not mine so... you can spend it any way you want, but what you have done to "add liquidity", is both immoral and illegal. What you have done to inflate the price, is immoral and illegal. This is America, kid, you better be careful with what you do, alright?  Of course you would love to have "more liquidity", who the fuck wouldn't? but your project and you are killers: No one is interested. Really, no one. Liquidity, for you to get it, is NOT bringing offers (coins) to the market, it is just the opposite, having BUYERS. So far YOU are, basically, the only buyer here. That's why there's no liquidity. That's why there's no market for MTR. Not at 100k. Not at 50k not at 20k. The price doesn't really matter, because so far the only price of this coin is FALSE PRETENSE, no real investors. Just what you have sold to yourself (going to 400k+ was circus, really, don't you think?). Sorry that reality will bit you in the ass that way but I have been observing the whole thing since the beginning and your actions? Transparent, truly. Even a child could see what you were doing.

You are going to sell very few of those 400k. If any at all (I sense your real investors are all loaded up to capacity already and they surely won't pay 120k). So you will continue. Will you continue buying to keep it listed? I'm sure you will. But then what happens when, finally, those investors, including those posting here, realize that you have taken them for a ride and a very bad one at that, with no possible exit? Well, I just described to you the future.

Try to be honest (and act with dignity) next time. It sure won't pay worse that acting dishonest like you have and are, is going to.
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:10:06 PM

Alright - Back on a track of reason.

I need help making several MTR Wallets on the same PC.

Pretty much I want to have about 7 of them in an external SSD drive. (Yes I have accumulated enough coins to make it worth it.)

I want them all to work and to stake.

I don't really want the main PC to have the MTR Wallet actually installed directly in my AppData folder on C:

So ... isn't there a way to make a batch file in windows to set them all up?
datadir

Make them "listen" ...

I sure could use some help.

I have several server PC's that run 24/7 ... (Except they are Win7 Pro)

I just want to make a "wallet staking cluster" - and NOT have to have my main PC or Video server running 24/7 - (Summer weather etc.)

Isn't it just a CMD batch file in Windows?
Or does it involve special commands in the MTR wallet?

I have some skill in very specific areas of windows but have to learn everything from scratch on new areas ... so I figured to ask for help before I start the effort.

Thanks in Advance !

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:51:12 PM

Pretty much I want to have about 7 of them in an external SSD drive. (Yes I have accumulated enough coins to make it worth it.)

I don't really want the main PC to have the MTR Wallet actually installed directly in my AppData folder on C:

datadir

Make them "listen" ...

I just want to make a "wallet staking cluster" - and NOT have to have my main PC or Video server running 24/7 - (Summer weather etc.)

I have some skill in very specific areas of windows but have to learn everything from scratch on new areas ... so I figured to ask for help before I start the effort.

Thanks in Advance !

What you are attempting is a bit on the complex side. It depends on what your objective is if it is worth the effort. Is it for security reasons? Is it for energy saving reasons? If it is for engergy, I would recommend setting up a Raspberry Pi and run your wallet there 24/7 at 5W of electricity.

If you want to run different wallets on one PC, then you have to create separate directories on your PC "somewhere" of your liking. You then create desktop icons for each instance eg MTR1, MTR2 etc. in the path you specify the mastertrader.exe and add -datadir=pathtoyourdatadir. You can then fire up each instance and it will co-exist. I would recommend putting a bootstrap.dat into each directory where your wallet.dat files are. There is a bootstrap.dat that I made at around 50k+ in the thread but I can update that to current 110k.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

datadir

Make them "listen" ...

Thanks in Advance !

I would just get a raspberry pi, you can run multiple wallets on them at once.

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:17:17 AM

I'm about to empty out my piggy bank for some mtr. I see 120k worth it in my opinion.
Allforone

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:05:28 AM

When does the next batch go for sale?

HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:40:29 PM

It is consolidation, control, convenience, security, cost, energy reasons.

Plus I want to see if having a "Hive" of 10 Miners keeps a more steady Mining percentage and even out some of the staking spikes up and down.

It can't be that tough.
I have a server running 24/7 that I can access remotely and check on things
OR shouldn't I also be able to open up a local hive at the same time?

Haven't asked that yet either (Can I have the same wallet running on two machines?)

What are the risks of doing so?

datadir

Make them "listen" ...

Thanks in Advance !

What you are attempting is a bit on the complex side. It depends on what your objective is if it is worth the effort. Is it for security reasons? Is it for energy saving reasons? If it is for engergy, I would recommend setting up a Raspberry Pi and run your wallet there 24/7 at 5W of electricity.

If you want to run different wallets on one PC, then you have to create separate directories on your PC "somewhere" of your liking. You then create desktop icons for each instance eg MTR1, MTR2 etc. in the path you specify the mastertrader.exe and add -datadir=pathtoyourdatadir. You can then fire up each instance and it will co-exist. I would recommend putting a bootstrap.dat into each directory where your wallet.dat files are. There is a bootstrap.dat that I made at around 50k+ in the thread but I can update that to current 110k.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:52:38 PM

Quote from: mastertrader777

SNIP ---
I still have resources available to me that I can use to keep the project going without skipping a beat.

SNIP ---  
I have put thousands of dollars of my own money into this project, and will continue to do so...as it is my duty to carry ToshiDesk to the top.

SNIP ---
but you can't, and wont stop us. It's that simple. For every bs story you have 1 hour to write up,

I have an update that displays pride, hard work, dedication, perseverance, dignity, and respect that my community deserves from me.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

BRAVO
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:57:57 PM

SNIP ---
I still have resources available to me that I can use to keep the project going without skipping a beat.

SNIP ---  
I have put thousands of dollars of my own money into this project, and will continue to do so...as it is my duty to carry ToshiDesk to the top.

SNIP ---
but you can't, and wont stop us. It's that simple. For every bs story you have 1 hour to write up,

I have an update that displays pride, hard work, dedication, perseverance, dignity, and respect that my community deserves from me.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

BRAVO

Funny indeed that a bunch of derelicts the likes of which has never been seen together since "The Dirty Dozen", would pretend to endorse crap under the guise of "dignity". The only one missing is the supreme commander, Bobsurplus, who is probably missing only temporarily. Wow, wow, wow... and I thought I had seen it all already.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:10:27 PM

Plus I want to see if having a "Hive" of 10 Miners keeps a more steady Mining percentage and even out some of the staking spikes up and down.

It can't be that tough.

Haven't asked that yet either (Can I have the same wallet running on two machines?)

You can certainly have a wallet open on more than one PC but I dont think that you can mine to the same wallet simultaneously. What you want to setup with multiple instances is possible, but I don't think you will get any value out of the effort. Just have one wallet and stake with that.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:28:21 PM

When does the next batch go for sale?

Hello Allforone,

You can check the countdown timer on www.ToshiTalk.com

I will get a countdown timer uploaded to the thread in just a bit.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

SNIP ---

SNIP --- 

SNIP ---

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

BRAVO

You can always count on that!

It can't be that tough.

You can certainly have a wallet open on more than one PC but I dont think that you can mine to the same wallet simultaneously. What you want to setup with multiple instances is possible, but I don't think you will get any value out of the effort. Just have one wallet and stake with that.

Yeah you aren't going to mine any extra coins using multiple wallets and/or instances. Fill me in on why you're trying to run things that way…and maybe I can better understand what you are trying to achieve. If its more coins, you are better off resetting network weight on certain batches of coins inside one wallet every week.
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:31:11 PM

I love this coin and the idea behind it-- thanks Dev's for being so up front and staying on top of MTR
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: